PDA

View Full Version : I have asked draftdaddy.com if they are aware...

Lee2000
05-03-2006, 05:16 PM
of any DEs or OLBs that Miami has signed as rookie free agents. Scandrett from Middle Tenn. State is the only one that I am aware of that we have pursued. I realize the chances are minimum for them to make the team, but there is a "glowing" hole in the dolphin defense if Bowens or Taylor go down. I do not know who the rushing lb would be. If any of you know anything about a guy we looked at before the draft or now please provide information.

Lee2000

newlownorder
05-03-2006, 07:45 PM
of any DEs or OLBs that Miami has signed as rookie free agents. Scandrett from Middle Tenn. State is the only one that I am aware of that we have pursued. I realize the chances are minimum for them to make the team, but there is a "glowing" hole in the dolphin defense if Bowens or Taylor go down. I do not know who the rushing lb would be. If any of you know anything about a guy we looked at before the draft or now please provide information.

Lee2000

Well I would like to see Roth step up if Taylor or Bowens go down, we did spend a 2nd round pick on the guy and I thought he did an ok job for a rookie and the limited amount of time he played.

Silverphin
05-04-2006, 05:58 AM
Well I would like to see Roth step up if Taylor or Bowens go down, we did spend a 2nd round pick on the guy and I thought he did an ok job for a rookie and the limited amount of time he played.

Roth and Jason Taylor are two different type of DE's. Roth is more of a Kevin Carter type, whom Roth would step up for if Carter goes down. But other than that, I agree.

andysanchelima
05-04-2006, 09:09 AM
roth can be ouer rushing OLB if he is good enough

Troysif
05-04-2006, 04:22 PM
roth can be ouer rushing OLB if he is good enough

Roth is not fast enought for that, he is a pure DE and thats alll

showstopper
05-04-2006, 08:40 PM
How could Roth possibly drop back into coverage? There is no chance he could play OLB in a 3-4. But yes, I would love to see Miami pick up a good OLB.