PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch House Tonight??

Jimi
05-03-2006, 09:12 PM
What the hell happened? Great show but it ended with about 100 ? marks. Then the previews from next weeks episode made it seem like everything was ok...Can anyone help my confusion?:confused:

Jt0323
05-03-2006, 09:15 PM
It was a great one tonight! i think but not sure but i think he gets confused and thinks his left is his right and his right is left

Jimi
05-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Ya i noticed that, but they left it at that. No diagnosis, nothing at all. Left us completley in the dark. I could be wrong but it didnt look like it was awnsering anything next episode ethir?

Rocky Raccoon
05-03-2006, 09:25 PM
This is my new favorite show...and tonight's episode was IMO the best one yet, in both seasons.

The left-right thing was weird, and I think that storyline will come back up eventually...probably next week, based on the preview I saw.

Jimi
05-03-2006, 09:26 PM
This is my new favorite show...and tonight's episode was IMO the best one yet, in both seasons.

The left-right thing was weird, and I think that storyline will come back up eventually...probably next week, based on the preview I saw.

For me its #2 just BARLEY behind 24.

I hope it comes back because altho i agree this was the best overall episode, the ending left me a little dissapointed.

Rocky Raccoon
05-03-2006, 09:28 PM
For me its #2 just BARLEY behind 24.

I hope it comes back because altho i agree this was the best overall episode, the ending left me a little dissapointed.

:lol: funny, because 24 is my other favorite show, and it just BARELY moved behind House.

Rocky Raccoon
05-03-2006, 09:32 PM

I have to disagree with you here man...in most episodes, he saves the patient's life, and then everything is fine again...this time there was a twist. While everyone thought Foreman would be perfectly fine, he wasn't. There still is something wrong with him, something that will play out in future episodes, I really liked what the writers did there.

In_Flames
05-03-2006, 09:33 PM
I am now an admitted House addict...great show :wink:

GRAPEAPE
05-03-2006, 09:34 PM

The left-right thing was weird, and I think that storyline will come back up eventually...probably next week, based on the preview I saw. House told him to lift his left arm, and he lifted his right. But ti showed foreman in the preview for the next episode. so maybe they jump ahead a few months after he does some therapy or something.

Rocky Raccoon
05-03-2006, 09:36 PM
House told him to lift his left arm, and he lifted his right. But ti showed foreman in the preview for the next episode. so maybe they jump ahead a few months after he does some therapy or something.
possibly, but I don't think so. House did say to him in the preview "your changing" or something along those lines. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Speaking of next week's preview...it looks really good. I liked at the end where House asks where the baby went, and then he starts to run. Can't wait :D

Jimi
05-03-2006, 09:39 PM
I have to disagree with you here man...in most episodes, he saves the patient's life, and then everything is fine again...this time there was a twist. While everyone thought Foreman would be perfectly fine, he wasn't. There still is something wrong with him, something that will play out in future episodes, I really liked what the writers did there.

O i deffinatley agree the "not so happily ever after" was a nice twist. It was the lack of description. I wish it could of gone more in depth about the problem.

Rocky Raccoon
05-03-2006, 09:41 PM
O i deffinatley agree the "not so happily ever after" was a nice twist. It was the lack of description. I wish it could of gone more in depth about the problem.

thats how they get you to keep watching :D

byroan
05-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Each episode usually has something to do with the recent episodes. I'm sure we'll find out the answer in next weeks episode. One of the best shows ever and I thought this recent episode was the best one. :yes:

Jimi
05-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Each episode usually has something to do with the recent episodes. I'm sure we'll find out the answer in next weeks episode. One of the best shows ever and I thought this recent episode was the best one. :yes:

Thats what im hoping. It was an AMAZING episode(where House wins again, stupid doctors need to listen to him)...just want it to get cleared up and have my questions awnsered.

24+House=greatness

Rocky Raccoon
05-09-2006, 10:00 PM
another good episode tonight :yes:

IMO the writing on this show is getting better and better.

GRAPEAPE
05-09-2006, 10:19 PM
[/b] House told him to lift his left arm, and he lifted his right. But ti showed foreman in the preview for the next episode. so maybe they jump ahead a few months after he does some therapy or something.i believe i called it, thank you folks i'll be here all week.

Rocky Raccoon
05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
i believe i called it, thank you folks i'll be here all week.

:sidelol:

Dors156
05-09-2006, 10:27 PM
the woman was cured somehow i remember that formen said i to her.at the end he was trying to remember all the diseases and their symptoms again and also his arms because that one last week where house told him to lift his right arm and he lifted his left

Pennington's Rocket Arm
05-10-2006, 12:59 AM
meh both house and 24 are very poor to me. although maybe i'm just still bitter at fox for arrested development.....IDIOTS.