PDA

View Full Version : Cold pizza worse when it comes to NBA then NFL

SR 7
05-04-2006, 12:27 PM
did you guys watch taht? woody and the other fruit cake saying kobe is scared of raja and the team is as well? They said that he is the only guys besides Artest to shut kobe down and the loser in the middle said he has done a great job on Kobe when they play....UMMMM do they forget abotu statistics adn facts? do you call 42.3 pts PER GAME VS SUNS N BELL a shut down? what do they want? 81 pts again to say that he played decent defense?? I got sooo damn manD! arg!!!!!!!!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

BE GOOD
05-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Personally I feel they are not to bad when it comes to the NFL. MLB on the other hand, they don't relize the are more then 2 teams. It's just Red Sox and Yankees, and Barry Bonds.

Amars
05-04-2006, 12:38 PM
They are idiots.

SR 7
05-04-2006, 12:53 PM
They are idiots.

tell me about it!

bullseyeguy
05-04-2006, 01:30 PM
tell me about it!In this series, he has done a good job...Game 1 he went 7-21, Game 2 he went 6-18, Games 2 and 3 he had 4 TOs,Game 4 he had 7 TOs Game 5 he had 5 TOs...And hes only averaging 24 points a game...No one can stop Kobe, but Raja has done a good job containing him..

SR7 you make it hard for people to like Laker fans..

Rocky Raccoon
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
boy you Lakers fans are pretty sensitive

Majpain
05-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Cold pizza sucks bottom line.They have woody paige and the dolphin hater on there.No reason to watch that crap.

SR 7
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
In this series, he has done a good job...Game 1 he went 7-21, Game 2 he went 6-18, Games 2 and 3 he had 4 TOs,Game 4 he had 7 TOs Game 5 he had 5 TOs...And hes only averaging 24 points a game...No one can stop Kobe, but Raja has done a good job containing him..

SR7 you make it hard for people to like Laker fans..
why is that? and about your facts...umm do you konw what the game plan is bro?
If you keep up wiht basketball and konw the game as i know that inside out from paying in leagues and schools. It was not containment.

The gameplan was going INTO the post via Odom and Brown. Game 1 they tried it out for the first time and were so into sticking into the gameplan they didn't realize it was killings kobe's rythem hence first time trying it. So game two they adjusted to it and it was NOTHING but KOBE controlling the tempo of the game and the entire game. The post went through him AS WELL as they didn't in game one and they let kobe shoot more then just go into the post.

Game 1 he went 7 min without a shot attempt I believe. He had only 7 attempts in teh entire 1st half. waht happened once Phil jackson as he said in conference told Kobe to BE KOBE in the last 2 minutes of the game as we were behind and needed quick points. He got his 11 pts i believe all in a 1 mn 25 sec stretch it was. Game 5 was a complete BS game.

Game 4 he DID make STUPID PASSES especially in the last quarter but they came from double teams on him and he had to pass it a long distance which u dont when u play basketball. Nash had 7! TO and isn't capable of doing HALF the thigns htey claim he does so well and that is make players better hence he won MVP for. He can't back it up in the most important time of the season so why kind of an MVP is that? he averages 24 BECAUSE the game plan is different. it isn't Kobe number 1 then Odom second option its ODOM and BROWN AND walton option 1 2 3 then kobe. HENCE POST GAME not our regular game and it is owrking. Containing kobe? watch the season when he averaged 42.3 points a game vs the suns...that is NOT containment but whats the diff taht formula did not work and they lost by about 12 points a game but this formula against the COLTS of the NBA is working and they got to there season average of 108 pts a game what once? or 2 times? i can't recall the 1st game score but if it didn't reach that then thats only once they pass 100 pts all series depending on what the score in game 1 was ofcourse.

Roman529
05-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I don't know who is goofier...Woody or Skip Bayless....these guys don't know what they are talking about most of the time.

bullseyeguy
05-04-2006, 05:12 PM
Haha, yeah look at the regular season he avreaged 44 points a game and we were 3-1 against them with the only loss sans Nash...He shot 33% in 2 games, I dotn care what the game plan was he still got beat defensively in those games....Im not saying Bell owns Kobe, Im just saying that Bell plays him as well as anyone else out there...Bottom line is this the Suns have had a good chance of winning all 3 games they lost, this series could easliy be over and Kobe could be on the golf course....The one game we actually played like the Suns, we blew the **** out of the Fakers. And dont give me this Game 5 was a fluke bull****, if yuo are going to say the Lakers didnt care if they won yuo are on crack they got lazy and cocky, and the Suns now have the momentum...

bullseyeguy
05-04-2006, 05:12 PM
By the way this should be in Other Sports..

Roman529
05-04-2006, 05:14 PM
If the Lakers don't win it tonight in the Staples Center, the Suns will come back and win the Series. Then all the people wanting a Clippers/Lakers matchup are going to be really bummed out. :lol:

dolfan_101
05-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Haha, yeah look at the regular season he avreaged 44 points a game and we were 3-1 against them with the only loss sans Nash...He shot 33% in 2 games, I dotn care what the game plan was he still got beat defensively in those games....Im not saying Bell owns Kobe, Im just saying that Bell plays him as well as anyone else out there...Bottom line is this the Suns have had a good chance of winning all 3 games they lost, this series could easliy be over and Kobe could be on the golf course....The one game we actually played like the Suns, we blew the **** out of the Fakers. And dont give me this Game 5 was a fluke bull****, if yuo are going to say the Lakers didnt care if they won yuo are on crack they got lazy and cocky, and the Suns now have the momentum...

:sidelol: wow they have the momentum? lmfao hahah so oblivious....

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 01:51 AM
:sidelol: wow they have the momentum? lmfao hahah so oblivious....You were saying, grasshopper....

icephinfan
05-05-2006, 01:52 AM
You were saying, grasshopper....

Sup Bullseye, you see TUF tonite??

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 01:54 AM
I tivoed it, I had to watch my SUNS force a game 7.....

icephinfan
05-05-2006, 01:54 AM
I tivoed it, I had to watch my SUNS force a game 7.....

Thank goodness, I hate the Lakers.

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Man this has been a great series, Im so pumped right now...

icephinfan
05-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Man this has been a great series, Im so pumped right now...

Yep and Bell is back...Kobe vs. Bell round 2

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Unfortunately, if there is any kind of spectacle with those 2, it can only benefit Kobe and the Lakers....Bell will keep his cool though, and the refs will get involved early..

icephinfan
05-05-2006, 02:01 AM
Unfortunately, if there is any kind of spectacle with those 2, it can only benefit Kobe and the Lakers....Bell will keep his cool though, and the refs will get involved early..

Man, it seems like Kobe hits everything, tonite good thing he was a little off at the end.

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 02:06 AM
I was scared at the end of regulation when he had 6 seconds left....I have to say, I called it though...With Bell out and Kobe on center stage, he would try and take over...That gave the Suns their best chance to win...

icephinfan
05-05-2006, 02:07 AM
I was scared at the end of regulation when he had 6 seconds left....I have to say, I called it though...With Bell out and Kobe on center stage, he would try and take over...That gave the Suns their best chance to win...

Yeah, 6 seconds is to much time for KOBE!!!

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 02:09 AM
He should have dumped off to a wide open Smush, but he has to be the star...Well, that and Smush couldnt hit a hot to save his life tonight..

icephinfan
05-05-2006, 02:10 AM
He should have dumped off to a wide open Smush, but he has to be the star...Well, that and Smush couldnt hit a hot to save his life tonight..

Yeah, but they are still alive, I just hope the Suns show up on Saturday!!!

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 02:12 AM
The Suns will be there, I promise you that...I just wonder which Lakers team will show up...

icephinfan
05-05-2006, 02:13 AM
The Suns will be there, I promise you that...I just wonder which Lakers team will show up...

The Laker team that I like.............the LOSING LAKERS!!!

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 02:15 AM
HAHA, I hope so!

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Im gonna go watch TUF, so Ill be on here later..

icephinfan
05-05-2006, 02:18 AM
Im gonna go watch TUF, so Ill be on here later..

Alright Brotha, talk to you in the TUF thread,HAHA

SR 7
05-05-2006, 03:43 AM

i think we will get blown out. LA will be down and upset b/c of the lead they blew, no playoff experience and they will come in wiht too much negative baggage. I called the kobe shot then Thomas hits a three about 1 minute BEFORE kobe got the ball while we were up 1 pt. my friends were tripping out when i said that and it happened. bell out of the game did NOT benefit us b/c we went away from our game plan and kwame could NOT jsut grab the damn ball and the drive in by parker ruined the game. i said he has to pass it b/c i knew he would go in the key b/c he did that 3 times this series wiht less then 1 minute and F'd it up adn he did that again.

dolfan_101
05-05-2006, 07:06 PM
You were saying, grasshopper....

we did have the momentum! home/the suspension. I think with bell back tho gives the Lakers more determination to win...but also the Suns do also with the possible comeback, it's gonna be close!

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 12:14 AM
:sidelol: wow they have the momentum? lmfao hahah so oblivious....

wonder who's laughing now....