PDA

View Full Version : It's Cinco de Mayo tomorrow!!

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Line up the bottles of Patron and let's get this party started!!

:dj2:

Viva Mexico!!

FinsNCanes
05-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Yes..yes it is.

Not sure where I'm going yet.

tucker
05-04-2006, 01:43 PM
a person who own about 3 mexican restuarants just opened up a tequila bar..i shall be there tomorrow

UltraDol-Fan
05-04-2006, 02:16 PM
I'll be on the riverwalk in San Antonio :woot:

GRAPEAPE
05-04-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm going to the lake, camping, getting wasted, and fishing on Saturday.

TotoreMexico
05-04-2006, 03:53 PM
:drinker: Ahuevo! A celebrar!:drinkers:

:mexico: VIVA MÉXICO!!!!

Roman529
05-04-2006, 05:57 PM
I am going to throw down some enchiladas, have a 24 oz margarita, and I think I will stop off at the liquor store for some Coronas or Dox X's. :tongue:

dolfan_101
05-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Yay! puede esperar! feliz y seguro puede quinto a todos!

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 08:26 PM

:confused:

Use a different translator next time.:lol:

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:30 PM

What did he say?

You have to admire that he tried :lol:

Slappy8800
05-04-2006, 08:35 PM
never understood why a country that hates illegal immigrants celebrates MExican Independence day

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:39 PM
never understood why a country that hates illegal immigrants celebrates MExican Independence day
As a nation, we don't hate illegal aliens. At one time all of us were illegal aliens. What rubs some people the wrong way is the attitude that if you sneak across the border and someone calls you 'illegal', it is somehow an insult rather than a description.

As I said, at one time or another, our ancestors were questionable or illegal. It is what this country is built on

Slappy8800
05-04-2006, 08:42 PM
how are we all illegal at one time?

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 08:44 PM

he was referring to the fact that 99% of are not natives of this country.

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:45 PM

We weren't exactly invited by the native Americans. If they had immigration laws at the time, I am convinced that we would have been considered illegals. The same goes for our immigration into Texas (owned by Mexico) and Southern Calif as well.

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 08:46 PM

its the same with st patty's day. why do we celebrate that?

cuz americans like to drink and have fun and this is the nation of C-O-N-S-U-M-P-T-I-O-N. all we need is an excuse to either drink or eat profusely.

TotoreMexico
05-04-2006, 08:46 PM

Besides it's not even the Mexican independence day dude:tongue:

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Slappy....check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhEl6HdfqWM

dolfan_101
05-04-2006, 08:47 PM

lol i used to check my grammer guess i didnt help...

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 08:48 PM

:sidelol:

Slappy8800
05-04-2006, 08:50 PM

my bad man i thought it was

but i agree with the st. pattys day...its all such bull....but then again i never understood why people drink in the first place

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 08:50 PM

Here's what my friend here was trying to say.

Yeah, I cant wait!! I wish a safe and happy 5th to everyone.

However he really said this...

Yeah, can wait. Happy and safe can 5th for everyone.:lol:

TotoreMexico
05-04-2006, 08:56 PM

:chuckle:

Gonzo
05-04-2006, 09:00 PM
my bad man i thought it was

but i agree with the st. pattys day...its all such bull....but then again i never understood why people drink in the first place

Looks like you are spending too much time worrying about what other people do. Some people like to have a good time, and some enjoy drinking while they have a good time. St. Patrick's Day is fun. Cinco De Mayo is fun. Why does there have to be a reason behind it? Especially a political or religious one? Fun is reason enough for me.

Some people will use these holidays as a reason for going out, as if they needed a reason in the first place. Some will use them as a reason not to go out and to sit at home and mope, as if they needed a reason in the first place.

Slappy8800
05-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Looks like you are spending too much time worrying about what other people do

yea sorry if im not a fan of being harrassed by drunk idiots while i try to eat, or worryin if one of them will be stupid and get in a car and kill another of my friends....stupid me

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 09:05 PM
yea sorry if im not a fan of being harrassed by drunk idiots while i try to eat, or worryin if one of them will be stupid and get in a car and kill another of my friends....stupid me

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I can understand why you feel the way you do but you also have to understand that not everyone who has sex are rapists and not everyone who drinks, drives drunk and kills friends.

Slappy8800
05-04-2006, 09:06 PM
oh i never said i wasnt a bit biased.....it just left a nasty taste in my mouth...

Gonzo
05-04-2006, 09:07 PM
So, apparently all people who go out and drink and have a good time harrass people and get in cars and drive.:rolleyes: I've been harrassed by just as many sober people as I have drunk people and I know far more people who don't drive drunk than do (by a large ratio in fact). And those that have driven drunk always get blasted by most people I know and never make the mistake again. But, you are right, perhaps we should all take heed and sit in our houses mad at the world. It's called responsibility. Some people have it, some don't, regardless of whether they are drunk or sober.

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 09:09 PM

Well now I can see where you are coming from.

But remember, to everything, there isn't only 2 extremes. What happened to your friend is awful and no one here is advocating drinking and driving.

Will I got out after work tomorrow and get pretty hammered? Highly likely.

Will I do it in an irresponsible way? Maybe when I was 21 or 22, but not anymore.

Slappy8800
05-04-2006, 09:11 PM
So, apparently all people who go out and drink and have a good time harrass people and get in cars and drive.:rolleyes: I've been harrassed by just as many sober people as I have drunk people and I know far more people who don't drive drunk than do (by a large ratio in fact). And those that have driven drunk always get blasted by most people I know and never make the mistake again. But, you are right, perhaps we should all take heed and sit in our houses mad at the world. It's called responsibility. Some people have it, some don't, regardless of whether they are drunk or sober.

where did i say sit in ur houses and be mad at the world? i just dont see the need for alchol or drugs to have fun. thats all. like i said i am a bit biased.

Fin Fan in Cali
05-04-2006, 09:14 PM
yea sorry if im not a fan of being harrassed by drunk idiots while i try to eat, or worryin if one of them will be stupid and get in a car and kill another of my friends....stupid meSorry to hear about your friend. Enjoy one another at Finheaven, Family, and friends because life is short. Please everyone be safe tomorrow, and have a designated driver or party at home. If people drink at your place, take there keys. :wink:

Slappy8800
05-04-2006, 09:15 PM
listen..i didnt mean to come off sounding all preachy like....

Fin Fan in Cali
05-04-2006, 09:15 PM
where did i say sit in ur houses and be mad at the world? i just dont see the need for alchol or drugs to have fun. thats all. like i said i am a bit biased.It's all good brothers! If you drink alcohol, you just have to responsible, and plan ahead! :wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
05-04-2006, 09:16 PM
listen..i didnt mean to come off sounding all preachy like....It's all good.:wink:

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Hate to interrupt but I had to do this..

:drool:http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
:drool:

Gonzo
05-04-2006, 09:19 PM
where did i say sit in ur houses and be mad at the world? i just dont see the need for alchol or drugs to have fun. thats all. like i said i am a bit biased.
I see nothing wrong with that. I know plenty of people that don't do either and have fun. I have fun whether I drink or not. I happen to like drinking when I go out. What I do have a problem with is people calling how I have fun "bull." I just don't see the need for a lecture about how I have fun and being lumped into a group of "idiots" just because I go out and drink. That's a simplisitc approach. I'm sorry for your loss. I've lost friends to drunk drivers too, but I don't blame alcohol or everybody that drinks it for their deaths. I blame the indivduals for their behavior. It's all about responsibility.

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 09:20 PM
I see nothing wrong with that. I know plenty of people that don't do either and have fun. I have fun whether I drink or not. I happen to like drinking when I go out. What I do have a problem with is people calling how I have fun "bull." I just don't see the need for a lecture about how I have fun and being lumped into a group of "idiots" just because I go out and drink. That's a simplisitc approach. I'm sorry for your loss. I've lost friends to drunk drivers too, but I don't blame alcohol or everybody that drinks it for their deaths. I blame the indivduals for their behavior. It's all about responsibility.

:yes:

tucker
05-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Hate to interrupt but I had to do this..

:drool:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/dubfire31/fddkSpiritsBy_NameAllPatron_Anejo_T.jpg
:drool:if your gonna drink patron, drink the good patron..patron silver baby!!

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 10:20 PM
if your gonna drink patron, drink the good patron..patron silver baby!!

i think the gold is a tad sweeter...

dolfan_101
05-05-2006, 07:01 PM

ya im a lil rusty lol, i only know spanish from what i've picked up from my family, but hopefully spanish 1 will help me next year :lol:

Roman529
05-05-2006, 07:14 PM
i think the gold is a tad sweeter...

Patron silver is the bomb. A bar here had a tequilla sipping event last Summer. I think it was $15 and you basically could sample all the shots of tequilla you wanted...they also had some good Mexican food at the event. I hope everyone had a great Cinco de Mayo...especially Totore!!!! Amigo. :tongue:

TotoreMexico
05-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Patron silver is the bomb. A bar here had a tequilla sipping event last Summer. I think it was $15 and you basically could sample all the shots of tequilla you wanted...they also had some good Mexican food at the event. I hope everyone had a great Cinco de Mayo...especially Totore!!!! Amigo. :tongue:

:D Thanks Roman!! Happy Cinco de Mayo mi amigo, here's some tequila for you bro:wink:

My favorite:drool:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/147-1.jpg

FIN-IN-RI
05-05-2006, 08:46 PM

good excuse to get rocked

NaboCane
05-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Patron reposado...:yes: