PDA

View Full Version : 50 bucks for every hippy you can narc out!!

inFINSible
05-04-2006, 12:55 PM
University of Colorado police need your help to identify students that were photographed using marijuana during 4/20 festivities.

Please, do your part to help win the war on drugs.....bust the hippies here (http://www.colorado.edu/police/)

inFINSible
05-04-2006, 12:58 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Good job people!! Keep it up!!

Mindwarp
05-04-2006, 01:24 PM
:hmmm:

WharfRat
05-04-2006, 01:34 PM
:escape:

Noodle Arm
05-04-2006, 01:39 PM
I see a lot of friendships being torn apart because of this.

Friend #1: "Awwwww man. Why did ya turn me in?"

Friend#2: "Dude...I needed the 50 bucks to buy some weed"

Scrap
05-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Can they prove it was actually weed though ?

GreenMonster
05-04-2006, 01:54 PM
I looked for Roman but didn't see him..

Boone
05-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Cypress Hill
Title: I Wanna Get High

I wanna get high...so high (repeat)

Well it's the funkalistic,
the blunt I twist it,
the slammafied, buddahfied
funk on your discus.
Oh what you missed us
you've got to bare witness
catch a hoe and another hoe
Merry Christmas.
Yes I'll smoke this
straight off the roach clip,
I wrote ****
for the blunted ones to approach it.
For one motion
make you sway like the ocean
the herb is more than just a powerful potion.
What's the commotion yo,
I'm not ****in' around
people learnin' bout what they smokin'.
The oven's on high when I roast a Quale
tell Bill Clinton to go and inhale
exhale now you feel the funk of the thai
when i fell the effects,

" I wanna get high...so high (repeat)
I wanna get high...so high".

Cypress Hill
Title: Hits From The Bong

Pick it pack it fire it up
come along, and take a hit from the bong.
Put the blunt down, just for a second
dont get me wrong it's not a new method.
Inhale, exhale I just got pound in the male.
I like a blunt or a big phat cone
but my double barrel bng is gettin' me stoned,
Homeskillet ther's water in side, don't spill it,
smells like **** on the carpet still it.
Goes down smooth when I get clean hit
of that skunky, funky , smelly green ****.
I sing my song puff all night long.

I wanna take a hit from the bong.
Hits from the bong y'all.
"Hits from the bong" (repeat)
Can I get a hit.

Lets smoke that bowl
hit the bong, and then take that finger off of that hole.
Plug it unplug it don't strain.
I love you Mary Jane.
She never complains when I hit Mary
with that flame I light up the cherry.
She's so good to me
when I pack a fresh bowl I clean the screen.
Don't get me stirred up,
the smoke through the bubblin' water's makin' it pure,
So I got ta, take my hit and hold it
just like Chong I get the bowl and I reload it.
Get my 4 footer, and bring it on
as I take hits from the bong.

Can I get a hit.

:bong:

Dolfan984
05-04-2006, 02:10 PM
:shakeno:

d-day
05-04-2006, 02:10 PM
I see a lot of friendships being torn apart because of this.

Friend #1: "Awwwww man. Why did ya turn me in?"

Friend#2: "Dude...I needed the 50 bucks to buy some weed"

:lol:

DrAstroZoom
05-04-2006, 04:24 PM
I'll double the offer for anyone who can identify this troublemaker -- and get me her phone number. :groucho:

byroan
05-04-2006, 04:26 PM
I'll double the offer for anyone who can identify this troublemaker -- and get me her phone number. :groucho:

http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album/images/20060420%20IMAGE%20145_jpg.jpg

:lol: Very nice choice Doc. :yes:

d-day
05-04-2006, 04:28 PM

http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album/images/20060420%20IMAGE%20145_jpg.jpg

:lol: - that sig is awesome doc - i remember when i bought my first kiss record, my aunt got all upset because she heard about that rumor

TotoreMexico
05-04-2006, 04:35 PM

:chuckle:

inFINSible
05-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Great idea Doc.....i want this one.....same deal....

ABrownLamp
05-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Good work boys. Making the streets safer by putting those peaceful pot smokers behind bars.

I have no idea how they are going to prove that's pot from the pics.

bullseyeguy
05-04-2006, 05:43 PM
How about they were trespassing, so they dont have to prove they were smoking pot..

calphin
05-04-2006, 05:51 PM

My thoughts exactly..:wink:

calphin
05-04-2006, 05:54 PM
http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album/images/20060420%20IMAGE%20007_jpg.jpg

Good job people!! Keep it up!!

seems to me that it would be easier if they busted the whole school....

byroan
05-04-2006, 06:00 PM
How about they were trespassing, so they dont have to prove they were smoking pot..

Exactly.

themole
05-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Cypress Hill
Title: I Wanna Get High

I wanna get high...so high (repeat)

Well it's the funkalistic,
the blunt I twist it,
the slammafied, buddahfied
funk on your discus.
Oh what you missed us
you've got to bare witness
catch a hoe and another hoe
Merry Christmas.
Yes I'll smoke this
straight off the roach clip,
I wrote ****
for the blunted ones to approach it.
For one motion
make you sway like the ocean
the herb is more than just a powerful potion.
What's the commotion yo,
I'm not ****in' around
people learnin' bout what they smokin'.
The oven's on high when I roast a Quale
tell Bill Clinton to go and inhale
exhale now you feel the funk of the thai
when i fell the effects,

" I wanna get high...so high (repeat)
I wanna get high...so high".

Cypress Hill
Title: Hits From The Bong

Pick it pack it fire it up
come along, and take a hit from the bong.
Put the blunt down, just for a second
dont get me wrong it's not a new method.
Inhale, exhale I just got pound in the male.
I like a blunt or a big phat cone
but my double barrel bng is gettin' me stoned,
Homeskillet ther's water in side, don't spill it,
smells like **** on the carpet still it.
Goes down smooth when I get clean hit
of that skunky, funky , smelly green ****.
I sing my song puff all night long.

I wanna take a hit from the bong.
Can I get a hit.

Lets smoke that bowl
hit the bong, and then take that finger off of that hole.
Plug it unplug it don't strain.
I love you Mary Jane.
She never complains when I hit Mary
with that flame I light up the cherry.
She's so good to me
when I pack a fresh bowl I clean the screen.
Don't get me stirred up,
the smoke through the bubblin' water's makin' it pure,
So I got ta, take my hit and hold it
just like Chong I get the bowl and I reload it.
Get my 4 footer, and bring it on
as I take hits from the bong.

Can I get a hit.

:bong:

They will be singing this one, while under house arrest.

Down to Seeds And Stems Again Blues - Commander Cody

I'm sittin alone, Saturday night, watching the Late Late Show.
A bottle of wine, some cigarettes, I got no place to go.
Well, I saw your other man today; he was wearing my brand new shoes,
And I'm down to seeds and stems again, too.

Well, I met my old friend Bob today from up in Bowling Green;
He had the prettiest little gal that I'd ever seen.
But I couldn't hide my tears at all, cause she looked just like you,

Now everybody tells me there's other ways to get high.
They don't seem to understand I'm too far gone to try.
Now these lonely memories, they're all I can't lose,

Well my dog died just yesterday and left me all alone.
The finance company dropped by today and repossessed my home.
That's just a drop in the bucket compared to losing you,

Got the Down to Seeds an Stems again Blues.

sugarcane
05-04-2006, 06:38 PM

This guy should be real tough to spot. :)

HysterikiLL
05-04-2006, 07:16 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album_2/images/20060420%20IMAGE%20194_jpg.jpg)

A giggity giggity giggity. Oooooh yeaaaaaah.

dolfan_101
05-04-2006, 07:19 PM
hahahaha OWNED lmfao

King Felix
05-04-2006, 08:06 PM
:bong2:

ricky williams
05-05-2006, 03:35 AM
totally asinine. that is a lot of money just so u can bust people. shouldn't that money go to somewhere good like a better education, rather than to screw harmless people's lives up. some asshat probably thinks he is doing the world a favor by busting hippies. good job guy, u really stopped people at cu from smoking pot.

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 04:02 AM
Im not saying I agree with it, but you cant use a waste of money as an excuse. Im sure that the fines these people will get will far surpass the 50 they are giving out...In that sense, it is a smart move...

Agent51
05-05-2006, 06:28 AM

Then how come EVERY SINGLE PERSON'S picture isn't there, it's JUST the people that were smoking "pot"?

I think this is stupid. I don't like weed at all, I think it's a dumb drug, and I used it steadily for about 2, MAYBE 3 months back when I was 18, and I QUICKLY lost interest in it, and haven't touched it since. However, I think there are MUCH better things to do with their time than this. Yes, I understand weed is illegal, doesn't belong on campus, "they made a choice and knew the consequences" etc etc, but c'mon. Wasn't there a law passed (not sure if it was ALL of the US, but I know they passed it in Rhode Island back when I was a high school senior) that anyone with a marijuana offense (arrest) loses elidgeablity for financial aid? If it WAS passed everywhere that means every one of those "IDENTIFIED" kids now have no more financial aid. Very counter-production for American society don't you think? You wanna punish people for smoking a little weed, which everyone knows is harmless (compared to what else is out there, including alcohol) by taking away their education? SMART, who the hell thought of that (president Bush)? "Hey, this kid smoked weed, wich just mellowed him out for a few hours and prolly made him concentrate better on his work, but now we are going to pull his financial aid, causing him t drop out of school and get some dead end minimum wage for the rest of his life and probably turn to SELLING weed just for extra money" etc etc. It's just a ridiculous concept. I don't like weed, and I can't stand "4:20" and all the super stoners who get tattoos of a weed leaf or wear all the 4:20/weed shirts and smoke 90 times a day and only talk about weed, but in the end they aren't hurting anybody, so who cares?

It's not like crack or heroine where people go rob houses for money for a quick fix because they are dope sick, and it's not like alcohol where people drink and drive, or get drunk and get aggressive and become violent and hurt someone else of themselves. It's friggin weed, it mellows you out. I've never seen people get violent on weed alone, and while many people don't agree with it (myself included) the fact remains that it's the lesser of all the substance evils out there. It's LESS harmful than cigarettes (GROSS, lol) and alcohol, both of which are legal.

Again, I understand that it IS against the law, and that these people were pretty dumb for doing that, but they should not be ARRESTED for weed, which sets them up to lose their education and probably future. ESPECIALLY since you know somehting like that happened at EVERY university in America, so are ALL of the universities going to do this to the students who smoked on 4:20? That's mean like 90% of the college students in America would be arrested and lose financial aid (assuming that law is all of the US).

They can't prove it was weed though, so the only people that MAY get in trouble are the ones using a "tobacco" pipe, because in most places that is considered paraphernalia, and there is photo evidence. All the people with joints will just deny it's weed (no matter what the obvious implications are, there is still no PROOF it was weed) so this is a big waste of time and money. As far as just charging them with tresspassing, that wouldn't work, because the only people tey wanna know about are the ones who are smoking from a bowl or joint, they don't have EVERY SINGLE perseon's picture up. If all these kids get charged with tresspasing yet the ones that aren't smoking something in the pictures don't, I forsee a discrimination lawsuit in the future for CU. Plus, is it CU that is giving $50 for names, or the police? If it's CU giving the $50, then they aren't getting anything back from fines, fines go to the courts/state, not the university.

The whole thing is a ridiculous waste of time and money :shakeno:

sugarcane
05-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Dayem Agent,you can type that much this early in the mornin. ;)

cnc66
05-05-2006, 06:40 AM
imagine taking those pics at Miller Park back in the day....

Agent51
05-05-2006, 06:41 AM
Dayem Agent,you can type that much this early in the mornin. ;)

It's only 12:47am here in Hawai'i :wink:

sugarcane
05-05-2006, 06:48 AM
LOL,I didn't even look at that.It's 6:54 here in Upper Michigan.Having coffee and waking up. :)

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Then how come EVERY SINGLE PERSON'S picture isn't there, it's JUST the people that were smoking "pot"?

I think this is stupid. I don't like weed at all, I think it's a dumb drug, and I used it steadily for about 2, MAYBE 3 months back when I was 18, and I QUICKLY lost interest in it, and haven't touched it since. However, I think there are MUCH better things to do with their time than this. Yes, I understand weed is illegal, doesn't belong on campus, "they made a choice and knew the consequences" etc etc, but c'mon. Wasn't there a law passed (not sure if it was ALL of the US, but I know they passed it in Rhode Island back when I was a high school senior) that anyone with a marijuana offense (arrest) loses elidgeablity for financial aid? If it WAS passed everywhere that means every one of those "IDENTIFIED" kids now have no more financial aid. Very counter-production for American society don't you think? You wanna punish people for smoking a little weed, which everyone knows is harmless (compared to what else is out there, including alcohol) by taking away their education? SMART, who the hell thought of that (president Bush)? "Hey, this kid smoked weed, wich just mellowed him out for a few hours and prolly made him concentrate better on his work, but now we are going to pull his financial aid, causing him t drop out of school and get some dead end minimum wage for the rest of his life and probably turn to SELLING weed just for extra money" etc etc. It's just a ridiculous concept. I don't like weed, and I can't stand "4:20" and all the super stoners who get tattoos of a weed leaf or wear all the 4:20/weed shirts and smoke 90 times a day and only talk about weed, but in the end they aren't hurting anybody, so who cares?

It's not like crack or heroine where people go rob houses for money for a quick fix because they are dope sick, and it's not like alcohol where people drink and drive, or get drunk and get aggressive and become violent and hurt someone else of themselves. It's friggin weed, it mellows you out. I've never seen people get violent on weed alone, and while many people don't agree with it (myself included) the fact remains that it's the lesser of all the substance evils out there. It's LESS harmful than cigarettes (GROSS, lol) and alcohol, both of which are legal.

Again, I understand that it IS against the law, and that these people were pretty dumb for doing that, but they should not be ARRESTED for weed, which sets them up to lose their education and probably future. ESPECIALLY since you know somehting like that happened at EVERY university in America, so are ALL of the universities going to do this to the students who smoked on 4:20? That's mean like 90% of the college students in America would be arrested and lose financial aid (assuming that law is all of the US).

They can't prove it was weed though, so the only people that MAY get in trouble are the ones using a "tobacco" pipe, because in most places that is considered paraphernalia, and there is photo evidence. All the people with joints will just deny it's weed (no matter what the obvious implications are, there is still no PROOF it was weed) so this is a big waste of time and money. As far as just charging them with tresspassing, that wouldn't work, because the only people tey wanna know about are the ones who are smoking from a bowl or joint, they don't have EVERY SINGLE perseon's picture up. If all these kids get charged with tresspasing yet the ones that aren't smoking something in the pictures don't, I forsee a discrimination lawsuit in the future for CU. Plus, is it CU that is giving $50 for names, or the police? If it's CU giving the $50, then they aren't getting anything back from fines, fines go to the courts/state, not the university.

The whole thing is a ridiculous waste of time and money :shakeno:Whoa buddy, I never said they should be doing this in fact I smoke weed every once in awhile, and used to do it regularly..I have no problem with people smoking pot, alot of my good friend do it ona regular basis...All Im saying, is that they dont have to charge anyone with smoking pot, they can charge them with tresspassing, and fine them or put them on school probation...As far as a discrimination lawsuit goes, there really isnt recourse there..The U can just say that the only pictures they had clear images of were these, and honestly what judge is going to take a case based on the rights of stoners to smoke pot?

Agent51
05-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Whoa buddy, I never said they should be doing this in fact I smoke weed every once in awhile, and used to do it regularly..I have no problem with people smoking pot, alot of my good friend do it ona regular basis...All Im saying, is that they dont have to charge anyone with smoking pot, they can charge them with tresspassing, and fine them or put them on school probation...As far as a discrimination lawsuit goes, there really isnt recourse there..The U can just say that the only pictures they had clear images of were these, and honestly what judge is going to take a case based on the rights of stoners to smoke pot?

Lol, I wasn't writing that post towards you, I was writing it just about the article. I only quoted you because you brought up that the COULD use the tresspassing thing against them.

It wouldn't be a lawsuite on the rights of stoners to smoke pot though, it would be the fact that the only ones targeted were the ones smoking something. It can go either way.

I just fail to see what good is going to come of this? It's not like these people will stop smoking weed first of all, and SHOULD they get a conviction, which will be pretty hard to prove it's marijuana just from a picture, it will cause otherwise harmless students to lose an education. I just think it's overkill

FinaciousOne
05-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Hey Look Mom and Dad,
The University has posted online photos of the students Annual Field Trip.

Roman529
05-05-2006, 02:33 PM
I looked for Roman but didn't see him..

That's my school.....so proud to be a CU Buff. :lol:

bullseyeguy
05-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Lol, I wasn't writing that post towards you, I was writing it just about the article. I only quoted you because you brought up that the COULD use the tresspassing thing against them.

It wouldn't be a lawsuite on the rights of stoners to smoke pot though, it would be the fact that the only ones targeted were the ones smoking something. It can go either way.

I just fail to see what good is going to come of this? It's not like these people will stop smoking weed first of all, and SHOULD they get a conviction, which will be pretty hard to prove it's marijuana just from a picture, it will cause otherwise harmless students to lose an education. I just think it's overkillIf they try and preess charges against anyone for pot use, I agree it will be beyond stupid..First of all, there is almost a zero percent chance of them getting found guilty unless they confess...I also dont thikn the university should punish anyone for the pot use, but I dont see a problme with them being punished for tresspassing since there were signs everywhere telling people to stay out...As far as singleing out the smokers, I agree that is a little it out of line...

inFINSible
05-05-2006, 05:40 PM
That's my school.....so proud to be a CU Buff. :lol:
yeah but....were you there??

/needs 50 bucks

Dolfan984
05-05-2006, 05:56 PM

The whole thing is a ridiculous waste of time and money :shakeno:

:clap:

Roman529
05-05-2006, 07:18 PM
yeah but....were you there??

/needs 50 bucks

NOooo I haven't been a student there since the late 80's. I then went to grad school at ASU. Two of the best party schools around. :tongue:

King Felix
05-05-2006, 07:34 PM
NOooo I haven't been a student there since the late 80's. I then went to grad school at ASU. Two of the best party schools around. :tongue:wow your old

:jk:

HysterikiLL
05-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Whoa buddy, I never said they should be doing this in fact I smoke weed every once in awhile, and used to do it regularly..I have no problem with people smoking pot, alot of my good friend do it ona regular basis...All Im saying, is that they dont have to charge anyone with smoking pot, they can charge them with tresspassing, and fine them or put them on school probation...As far as a discrimination lawsuit goes, there really isnt recourse there..The U can just say that the only pictures they had clear images of were these, and honestly what judge is going to take a case based on the rights of stoners to smoke pot?

:lol: bullseezygeezy in the heezy!!!!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/188517-1.jpeg

King Felix
05-05-2006, 08:04 PM
:lol: bullseezygeezy in the heezy!!!!!!!!

http://www.nrk.no/img/188517.jpeg:lol::sidelol:

CirclingWagons
05-06-2006, 11:45 AM

I'm sure the football team could get you it.:idea:

Muck
05-06-2006, 01:06 PM

Thank God this fashion terrorist is off the streets.

Further proof that drug money supports fashion terrorism. I mean, have you SEEN those glasses??

SuavePhin
05-06-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.colorado.edu/police/420_Photo_Album_2/images/20060420%20IMAGE%20195_jpg.jpg

Thank God this fashion terrorist is off the streets.

Further proof that drug money supports fashion terrorism. I mean, have you SEEN those glasses??

Somewhere Bono is going " Son?!?!"

inFINSible
05-06-2006, 01:44 PM
NOooo I haven't been a student there since the late 80's. I then went to grad school at ASU. Two of the best party schools around. :tongue:
:eek:

I have no idea why I thought you were younger than that...but I did.

Megatron
05-06-2006, 03:57 PM
University of Colorado police need your help to identify students that were photographed using marijuana during 4/20 festivities.

Please, do your part to help win the war on drugs.....bust the hippies here (http://www.colorado.edu/police/)I just turned in Wharfrat and I'm going to spend my 50 bucks on some munchies because I smoked way too much chronic today.

FinFan72
05-06-2006, 06:17 PM

Damn she is Hot Zoom