PDA

View Full Version : Silly mormons. Hilarious!

FinsNCanes
05-04-2006, 07:27 PM
http://thefunnyplace.be/pg67.html

Nappy Roots
05-04-2006, 07:48 PM
why didnt he knock that dude out?

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:00 PM
It's a fake. They would have us believe that there were normally cameras stationed outside and inside the house just waiting in case Mormons (who would not call a non-Mormon "brother") were waiting to stammer through a poorly rehearsed speech.

:lol:

Nappy Roots
05-04-2006, 08:03 PM
It's a fake. They would have us believe that there were normally cameras stationed outside and inside the house just waiting in case Mormons (who would not call a non-Mormon "brother") were waiting to stammer through a poorly rehearsed speech.

i didnt see any of that in the video. i seen 2 kids holding the cameras

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:06 PM
i didnt see any of that in the video. i seen 2 kids holding the cameras
You didn't notice there was footage from outside the home and inside the home? Are we talking about the same thing or am I completely confused?

Edit: I see what you are saying but there are two cameras and three people. Based on the 'speech', I still think it is a setup

Nappy Roots
05-04-2006, 08:08 PM
You didn't notice there was footage from outside the home and inside the home? Are we talking about the same thing or am I completely confused?

:confused2

i dunno what you watchin..honestly.

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:10 PM
:confused2

i dunno what you watchin..honestly.

See my edited post. Sorry if I confused you

Nappy Roots
05-04-2006, 08:12 PM

Edit: I see what you are saying but there are two cameras and three people. Based on the 'speech', I still think it is a setup

where was the third person? the guy talkin to the mormons has a camera in his hand. so unless im missing another guy, there are 2 guys and 2 cameras.

speech was messed up, but i think they got nervous cause of the cameras myself.

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:16 PM
where was the third person? the guy talkin to the mormons has a camera in his hand. so unless im missing another guy, there are 2 guys and 2 cameras.

speech was messed up, but i think they got nervous cause of the cameras myself.
Wasn't there a camera behind the guy who went to greet the Mormons as well as the one with the guy that had the balloons?

I think the speech was messed up because it was poorly improvised. If you know any LDS people, you'll know what I mean. They are probably the most devout people I have ever known and for the missionaries to have lost control like that would have been very unusual.

Just my opinion, bro

Nappy Roots
05-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Wasn't there a camera behind the guy who went to greet the Mormons as well as the one with the guy that had the balloons?

I think the speech was messed up because it was poorly improvised. If you know any LDS people, you'll know what I mean. They are probably the most devout people I have ever known and for the missionaries to have lost control like that would have been very unusual.

Just my opinion, bro

no, the camera was in the guys hand....

and i dont know any lds people(have no clue what that means)...you may be right, but thats not exactly something to stage...i dunno.

Celtkin
05-04-2006, 08:21 PM
no, the camera was in the guys hand....

and i dont know any lds people(have no clue what that means)...you may be right, but thats not exactly something to stage...i dunno.
Ah....I missed that. I thought there were two two dudes at the door

LDS = Mormons (Latter Day Saints)

Nappy Roots
05-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Ah....I missed that. I thought there were two two dudes at the door

LDS = Mormons (Latter Day Saints)

i see. no i dont know any.

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 08:29 PM

Dubfire
05-04-2006, 09:22 PM
why didnt he knock that dude out?

Props on the Andre Ward sig.

A Wing Pilot
05-04-2006, 10:35 PM
1. Mormon missionaries travel in pairs of same sex not split sex couples unless they are much older and mariied which is cleary not the case here.
2. I concur to the greeting of brother comment to earlier, and find it amusing but falible and most likely not a real event.
3. they wear badges Identifying themselves
4. they do not hold "recruiment events every weekend
5. They don't curse like that (at least that I've ever seen)
6. They never condem anyone to hell

At the end of the video they refered to them as jehovahs witnesses, while they may or may not be, i find it highly unlikely that they were mormons from the above stated facts/opinions.
What makes me an expert... nothing. However, one of my brothers converted and went on a mission, so i have some intamate knowledge of the workings, not as much as an actual member though.

FinsNCanes
05-05-2006, 03:26 AM
1. Mormon missionaries travel in pairs of same sex not split sex couples unless they are much older and mariied which is cleary not the case here.
2. I concur to the greeting of brother comment to earlier, and find it amusing but falible and most likely not a real event.
3. they wear badges Identifying themselves
4. they do not hold "recruiment events every weekend
5. They don't curse like that (at least that I've ever seen)
6. They never condem anyone to hell

At the end of the video they refered to them as jehovahs witnesses, while they may or may not be, i find it highly unlikely that they were mormons from the above stated facts/opinions.
What makes me an expert... nothing. However, one of my brothers converted and went on a mission, so i have some intamate knowledge of the workings, not as much as an actual member though.

The title from where I got the video said they were mormons. I have no clue if they are or not. Either way it's still funny. Although if it's staged (which I don't think it is) makes it that much funnier. If it is..well..props.