PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Bear For Sale On EBay

Agent51
05-05-2006, 07:41 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6056014456

I want this bear!!!! :lol:

I actually had a bear JUST like that when I was younger, but his name was Oscar, and he didn't kill my cat or knock out my girlfriends and slaughter my other stuffed animals (if he touched my giant Snoopy it would have been "on like Donkey-Kong").

This story was pretty believable (for me anyway) up until the bear walking up the stairs part. I have had experiences with "supernatural" (or otherwise unexplainable) occurances when I was younger at my house in Rhode Island. I have seen "ghosts" and I have seen and heard some very crazy and unexplainable stuff. Stuff similar to what this guy was describing (minus all the dead animals and physical injury to people), so I could completely relate with his story, until the whol bear walking up the stairs thing with the knife, THAT is a bit hard for me to believe, but from my expereinces in my old house, I'm not TOTALLY writing it off, cuz I've seen some VERY weird (and scary) stuff, although mine wasn't related to a stuffed bear. Apparently stuff had ALWAYS happened in my house, as my father grew up in the house (his grandpa built it, it's been in my family since it was built) and used to tell me about the weird and scray stuff HE saw and that happened to him there when he was groiwng up. My mom didn't even wanna move into the house when they got married and it was given to them because she had stayed there for 2 weeks with my dad while my grandparents were away in the Bahamas and she had a bunch of experiences with "ghosts" and stuff that scared the crap out of her.

sugarcane
05-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Current bid $305.00......that's the Miami area code. :)

Agent51
05-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Damn, this guy COMPLETELY dropped the "believability" ball with his Q&A section. The story was pretty believable (for the most part) up until the "walking up the stairs with a knife" part, which was totally over-the-top and sent up some red flags, but then is answers to the questions in the Q&A part are just completely ridiculous. You'd think if he made it up he'd at least keep some hint o believabilty when answering the questions, but no, he just cracks jokes about the bear definately being able to kick Chucky's ***, and about how it is going to go to local elementary schools and eat children etc etc. For someone apparently so "traumatized" by the expieriences the bear brings, his answers to the Q&A make him sound like nothing more than some guy pulling some dumb eBay prank :shakeno:

Agent51
05-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Current bid $305.00......that's the Miami area code. :)

It's a sign, that Miami will haunt it's opponents this year. Get it, haunt them? And it's a HAUNTED bear :lol: I'm so cleaver with my puns :shakeno: (I'm over-tired, lol)

sugarcane
05-05-2006, 08:05 AM
Ya I get it but I'm not getting the bear. :)

Agent51
05-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Ya I get it but I'm not getting the bear. :)

I want that bear, or wanted it til he made it completely unbelievable with the lat paragraph and then his answers to the buyer questions. I asked him a question, pretty much calling him out, we'll see if he replies. My ebay user ID is StrungOutDeviate, so if you see a long question appear in the auction, basically saying what I said in my 2nd post in this thread, then you know that's me :D

sugarcane
05-05-2006, 08:25 AM
I'll keep an eye on it cuz I really wanna see who would pay that kind of money for something they know nothing about. :)

Agent51
05-05-2006, 08:29 AM
I'll keep an eye on it cuz I really wanna see who would pay that kind of money for something they know nothing about. :)

LOTS of people. I posted one last week abut a guy who was selling information "from Jesus" on eBay, and there was a bid....for $25,000!!!!.

The claimed that "Jesus" told him that cancer is caused by biting your nails, and that he also knows where Heaven is :shakeno:

sugarcane
05-05-2006, 08:34 AM
Oh ya,I read that.The guy is a freak and his story sucked wind. :)

Buddwalk
05-05-2006, 02:23 PM
thats it agent were going half and half on this bear :yes:

Agent51
05-05-2006, 02:27 PM
thats it agent were going half and half on this bear :yes:

Who's girlfriend does it get to knock out first? :lol:

Buddwalk
05-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Who's girlfriend does it get to knock out first? :lol:

best of 5 in rock paper scissors :dday:

Rocky Raccoon
05-05-2006, 02:43 PM
LOTS of people. I posted one last week abut a guy who was selling information "from Jesus" on eBay, and there was a bid....for $25,000!!!!.

The claimed that "Jesus" told him that cancer is caused by biting your nails, and that he also knows where Heaven is :shakeno:

I am both amused and scared at the fact I was biting my nails while reading your post.

Agent51
05-05-2006, 02:44 PM
I am both amused and scared at the fact I was biting my nails while reading your post.

:lol:, the things people get away with on eBay :shakeno:

Nappy Roots
05-05-2006, 02:45 PM
holy cow! that was worth the read! things like this scare the **** out me....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:yikes:

Agent51
05-05-2006, 02:47 PM
best of 5 in rock paper scissors :dday:

I retired from girlfriends back in Rhode Island, lol. I quickly learned out here that it is damn near IMPOSSIBLY to keep a GF when you have smokin hot chicks that live here, and hundreds of new ones coming to vacation like everyday, lol. The supplies are endless, I don;t forsee a serious GF in my future anytime soon, lol, I'm more than content with one night stands and "friends with benifits" :wink:

So you can have the bear first, and if it really knocks your GF out then it's my turn with it, I need a poltergeist in my house to spice things up, it gets kinda boring here sometimes

Roman529
05-05-2006, 02:48 PM
I still have my teddy bear from when I was four years old...it is in my closet in my bedroom. I will never sell it. Mine isn't demonic either. AND it is priceless. :wink:

cnc66
05-05-2006, 02:49 PM
I ain't scared of no stupid bear...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/baumerbear2-1.gif

Agent51
05-05-2006, 02:52 PM
I still have my teddy bear from when I was four years old...it is in my closet in my bedroom. I will never sell it. Mine isn't demonic either. AND it is priceless. :wink:

My mom still has mine. I don't know what ever happened to Oscar (the one I had that looked EXACTLY like this demon bear) but it doesn;t matter because he wasn't one of my favorites anyway. I had two that would NEVER leave my side when from when I was a baby on. One was a GIANT (for the time) Snoppy that was the size of me when I was a baby. The other was this big light blue furry dog with floppy ears. A little later when I discovered Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I got a Michealangelo stuffed animal and that never left my side. He'd come grocery shopping, be in my school bag, everything, TMNTs ROCK. :lol:

Roman529
05-05-2006, 03:03 PM
My mom still has mine. I don't know what ever happened to Oscar (the one I had that looked EXACTLY like this demon bear) but it doesn;t matter because he wasn't one of my favorites anyway. I had two that would NEVER leave my side when from when I was a baby on. One was a GIANT (for the time) Snoppy that was the size of me when I was a baby. The other was this big light blue furry dog with floppy ears. A little later when I discovered Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I got a Michealangelo stuffed animal and that never left my side. He'd come grocery shopping, be in my school bag, everything, TMNTs ROCK. :lol:

I got an aqua blue stuffed rabbit when I broke my arm in Italy when I was 6 years old....that is one of the reasons why I became a Phin's fan because the team's aqua color. I think my grandma kept most of my toys and stuff. I had a purple toy dune buggy when I lived in Hawaii. :lol:

Spray Mucus
05-05-2006, 03:31 PM
this is the most entertaining thing I have ever read.

the Q&A cracks me up too.

TJamesW_phinfan
05-05-2006, 05:02 PM
"She deserves it. Normally I would say yes, but sacrificing your harlot of a girlfriend to him should keep him happy. Did I mention that I'll giftwrap?"

:sidelol:

Mike13
05-05-2006, 06:09 PM
That was creepy, entertaining, and funny all at the same time. Are you serious about bidding Agent 51? well if any creepy **** happens let me know. Asumming you win it.

HysterikiLL
05-05-2006, 08:07 PM
"Q:Has this bear been taken to a certified excorsist? And has it been given a sponge bath? I'm really, frightfully worried ... that it might smell. Thank...more (http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowAllQuestions&requested=muzzleflash-x&iid=6056014456&frm=284&redirect=0&ShowASQAlways=1&SSPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI)May-05-06 http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/12/s-1.gifA:It smells of brimstone. I will include an air freshener in the box on request (the little dangly pine tree thing)."

:lol:

SCall13
05-05-2006, 09:04 PM
This crazy stuff (about the bear) has inspired me to write a story.

Dubfire
05-05-2006, 09:20 PM
:egads:

Agent51
05-05-2006, 11:30 PM
That was creepy, entertaining, and funny all at the same time. Are you serious about bidding Agent 51? well if any creepy **** happens let me know. Asumming you win it.

I was serious about bidding up until the last paragraph about the bear walking up the stairs with a knife, then the responses to the buyer Questions totally made up my mind that this guy is a fake. Up until that point, it was kinda interesting and I wanted cool stuff like that to happen at my house (not dead animals, but all the ghostly stuff).

HysterikiLL
05-06-2006, 12:39 AM
This crazy stuff (about the bear) has inspired me to write a story.

I heard it's going to be made into a movie by five different production companies. In a recent Universal press release, the Bear will have a rare disease and will go on to win the state football game by scoring 5 tds in the last 3 minutes.

Agent51
05-06-2006, 01:06 AM
I heard it's going to be made into a movie by five different production companies. In a recent Universal press release, the Bear will have a rare disease and will go on to win the state football game by scoring 5 tds in the last 3 minutes.

after he finds out that the girl he's had a crush on since high school but thought was out of his league has actually had a crush on HIM since high school too, then they will have a kid and he will pass away from his disease soon after, but only after he knits a quilt depicting his life story and leaves it, along with a cliche inspirational letter, for his child to read once he is old enough.

You know what movie I really liked? Ladder 49. The movie itself was lame, and cliche, and wouldn't have made ANY money had been made BEFORE 9/11, but the ending was GREAT. I'm SO glad the "hero" finally died. I have talked to so many people that HATE the movie because he died in the end, but why watch the movie if you know he is just gonna live hapilly ever after?

SCall13
05-06-2006, 04:59 PM

Damn, they already stole my idea!

Megatron
05-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Damn, they already stole my idea!There's a sattelite up there for just that purpose. If you like you can buy my Idea Defense Armour on Ebay. Here's a pic of it on a hat model:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/20050527tin_foil_hatJPG-1.jpg

The bidding starts now!!!

Mike13
05-06-2006, 06:16 PM
I just thought of something what if the bear isnt evil? Maybe's its just misunderstood. Maybe he was just giving the guy his knife back after all, he lost his knives.

COMEBACKRICKY
05-06-2006, 07:13 PM
but if its haunted he will probally break his way out of the box he was shipped in.

FinFan72
05-06-2006, 07:30 PM
thats some wicked ****

TheAnswer385
05-06-2006, 07:35 PM
why didnt he just write a book??

Dors156
05-06-2006, 08:44 PM
oh my god a haunted bear:escape::couch:

Noodle Arm
05-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh man...I want to buy this bear and have it do all my evil doings!

"Bobo...ATTACK!!!"

Dors156
05-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Oh man...I want to buy this bear and have it do all my evil doings!

"Bobo...ATTACK!!!"

:sidelol:

SCall13
05-06-2006, 09:27 PM
There's a sattelite up there for just that purpose. If you like you can buy my Idea Defense Armour on Ebay. Here's a pic of it on a hat model:

http://www.justtotheleft.com/images/2005.05.27.tin_foil_hat.JPG

The bidding starts now!!!

Hmmmm interesting. Now does thing work both ways? Does it work as a deflector of mind reading energies as WELL as using it to steal info from others? If so, I'll take one....:D

Megatron
05-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Hmmmm interesting. Now does thing work both ways? Does it work as a deflector of mind reading energies as WELL as using it to steal info from others? If so, I'll take one....:DOh absolutely what you said, yes. That'll be 59.99 please.

SuavePhin
05-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Anyone notice his e-mail addy?? :lol:

On May-05-06 at 21:00:41 PDT, seller added the following information:

Oh, and if anyone is interested in contacting me directly about any of this, feel free to use my personal email: aheist@gmail.com.

lazareth
05-07-2006, 11:45 PM
:eek: i cant believe i never read this thread...lmao

sugarcane
05-08-2006, 08:01 AM
I can't believe the bid is up to $320.00

Some peoples kids! :)

dQbell
05-08-2006, 08:05 AM
I just thought of something what if the bear isnt evil? Maybe's its just misunderstood. Maybe he was just giving the guy his knife back after all, he lost his knives.

Very true. This bear doesn't need a highest bidder, this bear needs Dr. Phil.

sugarcane
05-09-2006, 07:17 AM
Very true. This bear doesn't need a highest bidder, this bear needs Dr. Phil.

Seems like quite a few people do!

Current bid: US $676.00

Low monthly payments ? (Apply )

Item location: Athens, Tennessee, United States

History: 52 bids

High bidder: thedarave ( 33) :sidelol:

LtDan
05-09-2006, 07:24 AM
Lets all gather money and bid and then we can plant him in the Patriots locker room :up:

sugarcane
05-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Good idea,or we can cut him up in tiny pieces and plant him is several locker rooms.Of course I'm not giving this nut job any of my hard earend money so..........good luck Lt. :)

FishFaninKy
05-10-2006, 11:47 AM
This is, without a doubt, the funniest thing I've ever read. :sidelol: The Q and A bit was priceless.

Celtkin
05-10-2006, 12:15 PM
The item got pulled by eBay or so it appears

Spray Mucus
05-10-2006, 05:49 PM
The item got pulled by eBay or so it appears

that sucks!

I wanted to see how much it would go for.

sugarcane
05-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Me too,I love watching idiots bid outrageous prices for dumb stuff. :)

FishFaninKy
05-10-2006, 07:44 PM
The last bid I noticed was $920.00. I went back to check and it was gone.

Spray Mucus
05-11-2006, 01:36 PM
The last bid I noticed was $920.00. I went back to check and it was gone.

I had a bet with a friend, I predicted it would go for $1,500 buck... $920 was getting close. I guess I'll never know now.

E-bay needs to have a sense of humor sometimes.

They let the image of the Virgin Marry on a tortilla sell. :rolleyes:

Agent51
05-11-2006, 03:29 PM
I had a bet with a friend, I predicted it would go for $1,500 buck... $920 was getting close. I guess I'll never know now.

E-bay needs to have a sense of humor sometimes.

They let the image of the Virgin Marry on a tortilla sell. :rolleyes:

I burnt toast today and it looked like Jimi Hendrix playing guitar RIGHT-handed while balancing a pile of coke on his left foot and signing a chicks boobs with his teeth. I wonder how much I could fetch for that one. :rolleyes2

bullseyeguy
05-11-2006, 03:33 PM
I burnt toast today and it looked like Jimi Hendrix playing guitar RIGHT-handed while balancing a pile of coke on his left foot and signing a chicks boobs with his teeth. I wonder how much I could fetch for that one. :rolleyes2White or wheat?

Agent51
05-11-2006, 05:05 PM
White or wheat?

wheat

TheAnswer385
05-11-2006, 05:08 PM
take the white bread cost im guessing 50 bucks and times it by .50 and that should be about right.

Agent51
05-11-2006, 05:10 PM
take the white bread cost im guessing 50 bucks and times it by .50 and that should be about right.

Damn, I KNEW I shouln't have eaten it :fire: I couldn't resist though, my eggs and pound of bacon needed to be made into a sandwich, and I was out of bagels and english muffins.

This reminds me though, anyone ever see those toasters that like "burn" in the image of Mickey Mouse on the toast? Someone actually tried to sell a piece of toast with the image of Mickey on it on eBay, claiming it "appeared" on his toast, lollol. It was the EXACT image that the Disney toaster makes :lol:

Spray Mucus
05-11-2006, 05:17 PM
wheat

I was willing to bid only on white. Sorry.