PDA

View Full Version : Favorite 2Pac song off All Eyez On Me?

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 06:10 PM
I've been unable to quit playing this cd the last few weeks. It's about a decade old but it's aged well....the production is top notch, and while the first disc is better than the second, the songs seem to have their own flavor.

My choice has to be...either Skandalous, Holla At Me, Got My Mind Made Up, or 2 of Amerikaz Most WAnted...but I voted Skandalous

icephinfan
05-06-2006, 06:16 PM
My favorite is not on that album it's off his album:
Strictly for my N.*.*.*.*.'Z- the song is Holla If Ya Hear Me
Fast song,bumps good to train to.I play it all the time, it's in my car and walkman.

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 06:18 PM
My favorite is not on that album it's off his album:
Strictly for my N.*.*.*.*.'Z- the song is Holla If Ya Hear Me
Fast song,bumps good to train to.I play it all the time, it's in my car and walkman.

hell yea. That song is great too. Probably the best one on that album.

but what's your favorite tune SPECIFICALLY from All Eyez On Me? I'm not sure which of those two albums I like better (I'm not big on 2pacalypse Now but I love Strictly 4 My N*****.)

icephinfan
05-06-2006, 06:19 PM
hell yea. That song is great too. Probably the best one on that album.

but what's your favorite tune SPECIFICALLY from All Eyez On Me? I'm not sure which of those two albums I like better (I'm not big on 2pacalypse Now but I love Strictly 4 My N*****.)

Yeah, the whole album bumps, but Holla If Ya Hear Me is the best!!!

California Love" the remix"

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah, the whole album bumps, but Holla If Ya Hear Me is the best!!!

although the tune with Ice Cube and Ice T is a close second.

305TillIDie
05-06-2006, 06:21 PM
war stories...my best song of all eyes on me album...best 2pac song ever to me is ''still i rise(unreleased verison)''

icephinfan
05-06-2006, 06:22 PM
California Love "REMIX" not the Album version.

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM
California Love "REMIX" not the Album version.

but the Remix WAS the album version.

The version that got played all over radio and MTV wasn't on All Eyez on Me.....hehe

HysterikiLL
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM
The whole damn album. I can't pick one from that album.

icephinfan
05-06-2006, 06:25 PM
but the Remix WAS the album version.

The version that got played all over radio and MTV wasn't on All Eyez on Me.....hehe

The Rodger Trout Version isn't on the album, it was on the single for "How Do You Want it"

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 06:32 PM
The Rodger Trout Version isn't on the album, it was on the single for "How Do You Want it"

Troutman's on the one on the album....he sings that long thing at the end about a earthquake on the richter scale....

icephinfan
05-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Troutman's on the one on the album....he sings that long thing at the end about a earthquake on the richter scale....

We might be talking about the different song, it's cool though, I like all 2pac songs, but "Holla If Ya Hear Me" is my all time favorite!!

305TillIDie
05-06-2006, 06:36 PM
We might be talking about the different song, it's cool though, I like all 2pac songs, but "Holla If Ya Hear Me" is my all time favorite!!that song is great..i like ''it aint easy''...''16 on death row''..''when i get free''..too many to name! :lol:

icephinfan
05-06-2006, 06:38 PM
that song is great..i like ''it aint easy''...''16 on death row''..''when i get free''..too many to name! :lol:

Yeah, I like Pac, died too soon!!!!!!!!!!

305TillIDie
05-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I like Pac, died too soon!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah..miss that guy....im sleepy:o ......uh oh..........my head........is like.......leaning...:lol:

Nappy Roots
05-06-2006, 06:45 PM
jesus, i dont think i could pick.

umm....i guess im gonna say 2 of Americaz Most Wanted.....

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 06:55 PM
wonder what the album woulda sounded like with Dre producing more than a handful of tunes. but actually, I think the Daz produced songs on this album were some of his best ever. Too often he was inconsistent (like the mediocre Dogg Pound debut album).

Wish Snoop had production that good on the disappointing Doggfather. That album proved beats don't necessarily make you ,but bad ones can KILL you.

Nappy Roots
05-06-2006, 07:07 PM
wonder what the album woulda sounded like with Dre producing more than a handful of tunes. but actually, I think the Daz produced songs on this album were some of his best ever. Too often he was inconsistent (like the mediocre Dogg Pound debut album).

Wish Snoop had production that good on the disappointing Doggfather. That album proved beats don't necessarily make you ,but bad ones can KILL you.

This was Dazs best ever. The production on this album was untouchable. The twos skills put together made a classic.

love this CD

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 07:36 PM
This was Dazs best ever. The production on this album was untouchable. The twos skills put together made a classic.

love this CD

yea, he hit the nail on the head on this album. his beats were always a little...well not "darker" but not as upbeat as Dre's, which I thought was cool. I thought for once he avoided some of the filler he did like half of the Dogg Pound album

King Felix
05-06-2006, 07:42 PM
my fav pac song ever is thugz mansion

Nappy Roots
05-06-2006, 07:44 PM
my fav pac song ever is thugz mansion

whats your favorite on this CD though?

King Felix
05-06-2006, 07:44 PM
whats your favorite on this CD though?prolly california love remix

Metal Panda
05-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Lyrically, though ,I do miss the socially conscious lyrics of the early days on All Eyez On Me....but I still love the album.

Nappy Roots
05-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Lyrically, though ,I do miss the socially conscious lyrics of the early days on All Eyez On Me....but I still love the album.

eh, that never bothered me at all with pac, he more than made up for it.

playmaker1
05-07-2006, 02:13 AM
I love every Pac song. I got all his cds, all his movies, his books, and I got my tat with my pac cross and "Only God Can Judge Me" . think you all get the point Im a huge 2pac fan

dolfan_101
05-07-2006, 11:54 AM
California Love, or Can't C Me