PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven Ten Years Later II

Jt0323
05-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Mindwarp gave me a great idea to create another FinHeaven Ten year’s later (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=81472)thread since FH has evolved since the last thread. Don't get upset if you don't see your self there... Its nothing personal. You might make the next one!

FinHeaven: Ten Years Later II

Mindwarp:
In 2010 World Wrestling Entertainment wanted to create a movie on the life of Mick Foley. They had one problem... They had no one who looked like Foley. They went searching around to find someone and then one day they spotted Mindwarp. They were amazed how much he looked like Foley. They hired him for the part. Mindwarp still post on FinHeaven but his new acting career takes a lot of time away from him. He moved to California to continue his movie career. Mindwarp also won an Oscar that year for Best Male performance. Because of Mindwarp acting career, the team of Morwarp was over. In 2014, only four years later Mindwarp returned to Florida were he and The Mor reunited. Mindwarp and The Mor worked on a series of movies. The first was a new superhero series called Morwarp. The movie was a huge success. The next movie they worked on comes out May 19, 2016. The movie is a remake of The Mor's favorite movie "Cool as Ice". Mindwarp is obviously playing Vanilla Ice's part. Also Morwarp II will begin shooting sometime in 2017.

The Mor:
In the 2007 March Madness poll The Mor lost to a rookie. (Wright Bros07...He will join FH August 23.) The Mor gained 40 pounds after that loss. Then On April 2nd, 2007 The mor decided to play a prank on the Finheaven members. He created a post saying that it was his last post on FinHeaven. There was only one problem... He created the same exact post a year before. No one believed the mor. The Mor was determine to fool everyone. Two months later people were wondering if the Mor was serious. He was no where to be found. Then on April 1st, 2009 the Mor told everyone he was just kidding. He fooled everyone. He even fooled Mindwarp by not letting him in on the whole thing. 2010 was the year The Mor lost his best friend, Mindwarp, when Mindwarp moved to California. Because of this Morwarp was over. People never thought they would see the day when they reunited in 2014.

D-Day:
D-day just celebrated his 100,000,000 post yesterday. I did not take him long to get their. He still post in the 3AM thread, but with age came the downfall of Cyrus. He is no longer the leader of the 3 am crew.(you'll understand when you read the rest of the thread) The 3am thread is still the most popular thread in the Lounge. D-day is settled down when he married a puppet in 2009 (he wasn't kidding, he really loves those puppets :dday:. They are living happy with two kids. In case you guys are wondering D-day still has his beard.

Wharfrat:
This next story is sad. On March 23, 2009 Finheaven members learned that Wharfrat was found on the street shouting out the words "6 times, they are PMing me 6 times...Make it stop." Apparently everyone thought it was a big joke PMing Wharf 6 times. But they did not realized every time they PMed wharf 6 times, Wharf was going crazy. He checked himself in a Mental Institution 3 days later. He now resides at Broadmoor Mental Institution. Members of Finheaven still visits him. He is getting better.

Grapeape:
This is also another sad story... In 2009 FinHeaven members learned news that Grapeape was attacked by squirrels. People say that it was an accident...but we all know he knew too much...

Buddwalk:
Buddwalk is in Pagans band. He plays the guitar and is very successful. He graduated Cyber school with High Honors...He also won 14 Graphics competition at FinHeaven and won Survivor IV as well as VI.

Fin Fan in Cali:
Fin Fan in Cali won the 2007 March Madness Tournament. He beat Buddwalk in the Finals in a close voting. To this day he is known as the nicest Member of FinHeaven.

FinHeavenAj:
Miami Dolphins web site was impressed by FinHeaven that their added FinHeaven as their official forum... AJ no runs FinHeaven and also runs miamidolphins.com

Gonzo:
Gonzo just finished his paper that was due back in 2006. Gonzo went to turn it in but finds out that his teacher dose not work their anymore. Gonzo won Survivor II. Gonzo is currently writing a book. Gonzo plans to finish the book by the summer of 2024. Gonzo finally over powered d-day (cyrus) in the 3 am thread. Gonzo attempted to assassinate d-day to become the 3 am leader. The attempt failed but he still became leader later on by forcing d-day to retire. Even though he tried to kill d-day they are still good friends.

Fin.in.RI:
Fin.In.RI still blames the media for everything that happens. He moved to WashingtonDC and changed his user name to Fin.in.DC. He also won a Survivor and a March madness competition.

Nublar7:
Nublar now works at ESPN where he puts together highlights of the previous day’s games. He also posts the news on FinHeaven before anyone else. He even posts news before it even happens. And yes he still has the same sign. A little modified but the same none the less.

TerryTate:
Terry Tate continued to be the forum linebacker. In 2013 he suffered a major injury. It was the day after the Dolphins winning the Superbowl. There was a new member who was going out of control. TerryTate knew he had to stop him, while trying to stop him dropped his keyboard on his leg. The keyboard hit Terry in the wrong spot and sidelined him for a long time. But when TerryTate returned he came back stronger and better than ever. The year TerryTate was hurt was the worst time in FinHeaven history.

Muck is still everyone’s imaginary friend. Rocky Raccoon became the president of the Beatles Fan club… PassRush dose create 1 successful thread! It can now be found in the Flippers Finest. PassRush also gets his cooler back! InFINSible was nice enough to return it but without the beer. InFINS now has his Wayne Huizenga avatar with an earring and a few more tattoos. At one point he had a patch but that is now gone. King Nate is now a reporter for the Miami Dolphins. He writes columns each week for the Miami Dolphins as well for there players. byroan won all the games in the arcade. His records are still there to this day! NJFINSFAN1 never found out who was the one person who did not vote for him in FinHeaven March Madness pool. Dolfan984 was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the 2009 draft in the second round. He won a Superbowl for the Phins in 2012. FinHeaven swept the 2007 Webbies. They won all the awards for the 10th year straight.

Other News:
2006:

Ricky Williams Suspended for 1 year.
In 2006 it’s another subway series. Yankees-Mets... Mets win in 6 games
Former President Palmer is assassinated.
Jack Bauer finds out that the President is a traitor.
Superman Movie2007:

Rocky VI
Spiderman 3
Jack Bauer hangs out with the Mor and d-day for a full season of 24.
Michael Scofield escapes prison
Martha Stewart goes back to jail
King of Queens Cancelled.
Ricky Williams comes back.2008:

New President! Could it be President Palmer from 24? I'll let you all think about it.
New TV Series created by ABC called 12 (suppose to be like 24 but only 12 hours)
12 Cancelled
Dolphins win Superbowl
Superbowl MVP: Chris Chambers and Ronnie Brown2009:

Mike Tyson wants to box one more match.
Mike Tyson loses.
Mike Tyson wants to box one more match
Mike Tyson loses again.
Jason Taylor Retires2010:

Mindwarp movies comes out.
Bills Lose Superbowl again.
Reply is now effect in the MLB
Martha Stewart is out of jail.2011:

Cubs win the World Series!
After they win the Umps checks the reply and reverse the call.
Cubs Lose World Series!
OJ Confesses to murder.2012:

Dolphins win Superbowl
Suberbowl MVP: Dolfan984
Jack Bauer is killed of 24. You will never guess who kills him! I won’t spoil it!2013:

Jets lose the Superbowl. The final score was 42-3
NFL decides to get rid of the Jet team all together.2014:

CSI Toronto is created.
Survivor is cancelled.
Seinfeld has a reunion2015:

Dolphins Win Superbowl.
Superbowl MVP: WR Charles Hampton (dolphins get him in the 2009 draft.)
Pete Rose goes in the Hall of fame2016:

Mindwarp and the Mor's Movie "Cool as Ice" remake premieres
Mindwarp and the Mor both win Academy Awards for there rolls in "Cool as Ice".
Jason Taylor makes the NFL Hall of Fame.I am now 27 and currently work for Google.

Edit: after posting this d-day now has 123,040,042 posts...

FIN-IN-RI
05-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Thats great JT.. and happy bday!!!! :party:

Fin Fan in Cali
05-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Happy Birthday JT! I appreciate the part in your post, but I am a member of the staff now, so I won't be in the running for March Madness in 2007. Thanks for the thought.:wink:

Jt0323
05-07-2006, 11:55 AM
haah forgot about that! but some way ur goona win! :lol:

Perfect23
05-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Dont think the Cubs will ever win again though poor Cubs fans.

Fin Fan in Cali
05-07-2006, 12:00 PM
haah forgot about that! but some way ur goona win! :lol:I am already a winner, I am part of the Finheaven family.:wink:

Megatron
05-07-2006, 01:05 PM
When do I finally conquer the universe, bitchslap Prime into the scrap heap and feast on Starscreams wiring?

PassRush
05-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Does Passrush ever find true love in a pizza like he has always dreamed of?

Mike13
05-07-2006, 01:35 PM
NFL decides to get rid of the Jet team all together.

:lol:

Dolfan984
05-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Woot Superbowl MVP!! :lol: :lol:

Good write up JT :)

Buddwalk
05-07-2006, 04:53 PM
great stuff jt :D :D :D

Gonzo
05-07-2006, 05:27 PM
summer of 2024?! I better get started.

And the 3AM takeover is sooner than you think Jt :evilmod:

dolfan_101
05-07-2006, 06:01 PM
holding on ten years gone...

Metal Panda
05-07-2006, 06:24 PM
in 10 years, RobFins2005's life is still meaningless and his mustache still smells.

darkmistress
05-07-2006, 06:27 PM
summer of 2024?! I better get started.

And the 3AM takeover is sooner than you think Jt :evilmod:

you mean you haven't started? :nono:

Gonzo
05-07-2006, 06:39 PM
you mean you haven't started? :nono:

I thought I could put it off until May of 2024. Of course, I can always head there, which would give me until about October, right?

TJamesW_phinfan
05-07-2006, 06:39 PM
2009:
Mike Tyson wants to box one more match.
Mike Tyson loses.
Mike Tyson wants to box one more match
Mike Tyson loses again.
Jason Taylor Retires
Dats jess loodiquis :D

22013:
NFL decides to get rid of the Jet team all together.
:woot: :sidelol:

Happy Birthday jt :) :party:

Prime
05-07-2006, 07:11 PM
:rolleyes2

Rocky Raccoon
05-07-2006, 07:16 PM

:confused:

Jt0323
05-07-2006, 07:17 PM
:rolleyes:
why even post in this thread if u dont have anything good to say? whats ur problem :confused:

Dors156
05-07-2006, 07:18 PM
happy b-day jt and great post:lol:

HysterikiLL
05-07-2006, 07:21 PM
:lol: Nice stuff Jt!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime
05-07-2006, 07:32 PM
:rolleyes:
why even post in this thread if u dont have anything good to say? whats ur problem :confused:

You don't have to say something good in every single post. If you do, then arguing would never happen and that would take the fun out of it.

I'm already being watched carefully around here and I don't want to start something meaningless by going back and forth. You are one the the main reasons why I am what I am around in the lounge.

Jt0323
05-07-2006, 07:33 PM
You don't have to say something good in every single post. If you do, then arguing would never happen and that would take the fun out of it.

I'm already being watched carefully around here and I don't want to start something meaningless by going back and forth. You are one the the main reasons why I am what I am around in the lounge.
you need to respnsibilty for your own actions instead of blaming everyone else...

Rocky Raccoon
05-07-2006, 08:32 PM

:boohoo: :sosad: want some cheese with that whine?

you need to respnsibilty for your own actions instead of blaming everyone else...
exactly

P.S. very good read Jt, loved it :up:

Buddwalk
05-07-2006, 08:33 PM

:yeahthat:

Jt0323
05-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Also like i said in the beginning, if i did not add you it was nothing personal... It took a long time to make and its hard to remember every single person...

Rocky Raccoon
05-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Also like i said in the beginning, if i did not add you it was nothing personal... It took a long time to make and its hard to remember every single person...

that's probably why Ace was upset

I loved it though!

King Felix
05-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Also like i said in the beginning, if i did not add you it was nothing personal... It took a long time to make and its hard to remember every single person...:boohoo:

:D

Megatron
05-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Also like i said in the beginning, if i did not add you it was nothing personal... It took a long time to make and its hard to remember every single person...Grrrrrrrrrrr rackifraka Gonzo got a write up grumble groan.....................:lol:

Gonzo
05-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr rackifraka Gonzo got a write up grumble groan.....................:lol:

:grouplaug

First the 3 AM, then the decepticons. :evilmod:

Gonzo
05-07-2006, 11:53 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/Arrow20going20down-1.png
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/loft_open_shdwJPG-1.jpg

d-day
05-07-2006, 11:56 PM
http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/189/62147.jpg

http://acd-systems.co.uk/images/Arrow%20going%20down.png

http://www.simply-summerhouses.co.uk/images/loft_open_shdw.JPG

Roman529
05-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Good stuff....you still don't know what year I was born. :wink:

Megatron
05-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Good stuff....you still don't know what year I was born. :wink:1966

King Nate
05-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Sweet! Looks like I'm in for a good future! Thanks JT!

Mindwarp
05-08-2006, 07:56 AM
:chuckle: good stuff

mor911
05-08-2006, 09:16 AM
The Mor:
In the 2007 March Madness poll The Mor lost to a rookie. (Wright Bros07...He will join FH August 23.) The Mor gained 40 pounds after that loss. Then On April 2nd, 2007 The mor decided to play a prank on the Finheaven members. He created a post saying that it was his last post on FinHeaven. There was only one problem... He created the same exact post a year before. No one believed the mor. The Mor was determine to fool everyone. Two months later people were wondering if the Mor was serious. He was no where to be found. Then on April 1st, 2009 the Mor told everyone he was just kidding. He fooled everyone. He even fooled Mindwarp by not letting him in on the whole thing. 2010 was the year The Mor lost his best friend, Mindwarp, when Mindwarp moved to California. Because of this Morwarp was over. People never thought they would see the day when they reunited in 2014.
In 2044 The Mor was recognized as the most popular man in America and voted in as the President of the United States. At age 64, he is heralded as "The most awesome President ever" and is known as "The Pres" throughout his term. He gained most of his votes because of his hit season in 24 in hes early 30's and his strong ties in Hollywood with old friend Mindwarp.

The first law The Pres passed was the dismantling of any and all Buffalo Bills, New York Jets, and New England Patriots fan sites.

Mindwarp
05-08-2006, 09:21 AM
In 2044 The Mor was recognized as the most popular man in America and voted in as the President of the United States. At age 64, he is heralded as "The most awesome President ever" and is known as "The Pres" throughout his term. He gained most of his votes because of his hit season in 24 in hes early 30's and his strong ties in Hollywood with old friend Mindwarp.

The first law The Pres passed was the dismantling of any and all Buffalo Bills, New York Jets, and New England Patriots fan sites.

:clap:

miamikid92
05-08-2006, 10:12 AM
nice post jt :lol:

GRAPEAPE
05-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Grapeape:
This is also another sad story... In 2009 FinHeaven members learned news that Grapeape was attacked by squirrels. People say that it was an accident...but we all know he knew too much...

Unfortunately You were all decieved. Grapeape in keeping with 4999 post tradition was actually making up a joke thread about being attaked by squirrels. To really sell the joke GRAPEAPE faked his death. He is currently hiding around the area of the Minnesota /Canadian border. He fishes on Moose lake everyday. He listens to dolphins games on the radio and is just buying his time until everyone on finheaven really thinks he's gone. He has 2 lovely children and a great wife. He Makes money being a Fishing guide and by selling the beer he makes.

miamikid92
05-08-2006, 10:22 AM
:sidelol:
Unfortunately You were all decieved. Grapeape in keeping with 4999 post tradition was actually making up a joke thread about being attaked by squirrels. The really sell the joke GRAPEAPE faked his death. He is currently hiding around the area of the Minnesota /Canadian border. He fishes on Moose lake everyday. He listens to dolphins games on the radio and is just buying his time until everyone on finheaven really thinks he's gone. He has 2 lovely children and a great wife. He Makes money being a Fishing guide and by selling the beer he makes.:lol::lol:

Jt0323
05-08-2006, 02:47 PM

DrAstroZoom
05-09-2006, 03:03 PM
If you're going to *****, do it propoerly, like this:

DrAstroZoom went home and bit his pillow. :lol:

Metal Panda
05-09-2006, 07:24 PM

gimme a break. It's true that a little healthy debate never hurt now and then, but this isn't even a debate thread, it's just a fun tongue-in-cheek joke thread. If this was a thread discussing the latest Wham album and you wanted to put your 2 cents in that Wham were no talent bullfrogs, that would be one thing.

What in the hell could you possibly be stewing about in THIS thread? Enjoy your teens dude, because you have an even rockier road ahead :)

Jt0323
05-09-2006, 08:05 PM
gimme a break. It's true that a little healthy debate never hurt now and then, but this isn't even a debate thread, it's just a fun tongue-in-cheek joke thread. If this was a thread discussing the latest Wham album and you wanted to put your 2 cents in that Wham were no talent bullfrogs, that would be one thing.

What in the hell could you possibly be stewing about in THIS thread? Enjoy your teens dude, because you have an even rockier road ahead :)
:yes:

PHINATIC13
05-09-2006, 08:13 PM
That's cool Jt,nice job again man.:dolphins: