PDA

View Full Version : Bare fisted fighter Kimbo finally beaten

SCall13
05-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Alot of you may know who Kimbo is. He is a bare knuckled fighter who has whipped everyone he's fought....until now. A Boston police officer finally takes him out.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/112793/down_goes_kimbo/

Majpain
05-07-2006, 12:34 PM
It was garbage Kimbo doesnt have Stamina.He clearly won the fight within the first 3 mins.Kimbo is still the best 3 min fighter :P

Amars
05-07-2006, 12:42 PM
dam. He lost. Ive seen 2 of his fight were he knocked out 2 other guys.

GreenMonster
05-07-2006, 12:56 PM
That video is pretty old, he must have had some more new fights since this..

SCall13
05-07-2006, 01:28 PM
I personally enjoyed seeing him get beat.

Nappy Roots
05-07-2006, 01:35 PM
yea, this video is old.

he looks smaller in it though

ABrownLamp
05-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Man, thats Sean "the cannon" Gannon who is a crappy heavywieght MMA fighter.

The background to this fight was that Kimbos people made Gannon sign a contract saying no knees, no ground work, no kicking, etc...Basically, it was fight Kimbo's style or nothing, which is garbage cause thats not how real streetfights work. If I remember right during the fight they yell at Gannon for using knees which is ridiculous becuase if you watch the video Kimbo is the first one to go for a takedown within 30 seconds.

In a post interview Gannon said if this was a real streetfight, he would have gone straight to the ground and beat the crap out of Kimbo.

Clark Kent
05-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Which one is Kimbo? the white dude or the black guy?

Nappy Roots
05-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Which one is Kimbo? the white dude or the black guy?

the black guy

heres another fight where he destroys this dudes face..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PdJk7hqQtG8&search=kimbo

cnc66
05-07-2006, 02:16 PM
I loved it...Kimbo had had enough and Gannon said hell no I'm not done whipping your az, and got some more...

Bobby Humphrey
05-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Wow, that white dude is amazing. He just kept going in for more till there was no more to be had.

Scrap
05-07-2006, 03:58 PM
These people strike me as extremely stupid. Just my opinion.

SCall13
05-07-2006, 05:50 PM
These people strike me as extremely stupid. Just my opinion.

I agree. I was a boxer (amateur) for several years. But there is NO WAY I'd fight bare fisted just as a means of entertainment or to prove I'm the baddest man. If you have to fight, you have to fight. But to go out of your way to do like these guys do is just dumb.

Scrap
05-07-2006, 06:49 PM
I agree. I was a boxer (amateur) for several years. But there is NO WAY I'd fight bare fisted just as a means of entertainment or to prove I'm the baddest man. If you have to fight, you have to fight. But to go out of your way to do like these guys do is just dumb.Exactly.

Everytime I see something like this, I get two reminders:

1) I'm not the toughest guy on the planet.

2) I'm not the dumbest guy on the planet.

CharlestonPhan
05-08-2006, 01:07 AM
It was garbage Kimbo doesnt have Stamina.He clearly won the fight within the first 3 mins.Kimbo is still the best 3 min fighter :P

problem is, bare knuckles fights dont have a three minute time limit...

Maynard the Hammer
05-08-2006, 01:46 AM
pretty good fight. im surprised that kimbo got out of the choke twice.

the end was too brutal for me. it was obvious that kimbo was done and it should have been stopped. what was with the counting?

Roman529
05-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Chuck Norris would have whupped both of them at the same time. :wink:

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 03:49 AM
the black guy

heres another fight where he destroys this dudes face..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PdJk7hqQtG8&search=kimbo

Busted that guy up.

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 04:23 AM
yeah..kimbo from miami..this guy fights people from all over miami and other parts of the country..he lost this fight, but he knocked out everyone he faced..accept for that one

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 04:26 AM
yeah..kimbo from miami..this guy fights people from all over miami and other parts of the country..he lost this fight, but he knocked out everyone he faced..accept for that one

DID you see the other videos on there man!!!!!!!!

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 04:31 AM
DID you see the other videos on there man!!!!!!!!yeah..pretty crazy stuff...kimbo fought that black dude with the golds...the guy didnt want to fight kimbo..i saw that video a while back...the video with kimbo lost in was crazy....thats some hardcore fighting right there

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 04:32 AM
yeah..pretty crazy stuff...kimbo fought that black dude with the golds...the guy didnt want to fight kimbo..i saw that video a while back...the video with kimbo lost in was crazy....thats some hardcore fighting right there

I saw the guy with the dreads, which one with the golds??? Me want to watch..:D

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 04:36 AM
I saw the guy with the dreads, which one with the golds??? Me want to watch..:Dthe guy with the golds that kimbo was fighting...the brown skinned dude..i dont know if they showed his golds on it..but he had a mouth full..i saw the whole fight on a tape ''ghetto brawls 2''..thats a gangsta street fighting tape on it too..alot of kimbo fights..:lol:

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 04:39 AM
the guy with the golds that kimbo was fighting...the brown skinned dude..i dont know if they showed his golds on it..but he had a mouth full..i saw the whole fight on a tape ''ghetto brawls 2''..thats a gangsta street fighting tape on it too..alot of kimbo fights..:lol:

He got a funky hair do!!!

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 04:41 AM
He got a funky hair do!!!oh yeah..kimbo got grills to..but you cant see them much on that video..bling bling..just like 305..:lol:

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 04:42 AM
oh yeah..kimbo got grills to..but you cant see them much on that video..bling bling..just like 305..:lol:

Don't think he could go long in UFC though.

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 04:46 AM
Don't think he could go long in UFC though.naw..he would get tired too fast..you can see it in his videos..he go for the knock out, first round...gets tired too quick

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 04:47 AM
naw..he would get tired too fast..you can see it in his videos..he go for the knock out, first round...gets tired too quick

He must smoke.

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 04:52 AM
He must smoke.yeah..that could be it..i like how the people in that kimbo and white guy video,they had 305 shirts..reppin' the M.I.A!..:lol:

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 04:55 AM
yeah..that could be it..i like how the people in that kimbo and white guy video,they had 305 shirts..reppin' the M.I.A!..:lol:

Yeah, i saw that, that white guy took a face beating but kept comin' and got him, I thought it was going to turn out into a full on riot in there.Why they kept counting so high, for there guy to get up???

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Yeah, i saw that, that white guy took a face beating but kept comin' and got him, I thought it was going to turn out into a full on riot in there.Why they kept counting so high, for there guy to get up???dont know..thats sucks tho..why count?..just ask if he finsih or dont want to fight nomore..thats kinda stupid to count...they not using gloves dummies!..:rolleyes:

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 04:58 AM
dont know..thats sucks tho..why count?..just ask if he finsh or dont want to fight nomore..thats kinda stupid to count...they not using gloves dummies!..:rolleyes:

How old is that guy???

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 05:04 AM
How old is that guy???prolly like late 20's or earlier 30's

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 05:07 AM
prolly like late 20's or earlier 30's

Really, looks like 40's, was he ever in jail you know???

305TillIDie
05-08-2006, 05:19 AM
Really, looks like 40's, was he ever in jail you know???dont know..that beard makes him look younger..my dad knows him from the drug game..you know..that stuff crazy...cant be in all that...dad out of that now....but kimbo prolly been in jail..ill ask my dad about kimbo..my pops always have good stories about someone..:lol:

icephinfan
05-08-2006, 05:21 AM
dont know..that beard makes him look younger..my dad knows him from the drug game..you know..that stuff crazy...cant be in all that...dad out of that now....but kimbo prolly been in jail..ill ask my dad about kimbo..my pops always have good stories about someone..:lol:

Wonder how many underground fights he's been in??? With no camera's

Muck
05-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Don't think he could go long in UFC though.

He wouldn't even make a UFC. He only fights with his hands.

The cop would have probably ended his life in a real street fight.

Agent51
05-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Alot of you may know who Kimbo is. He is a bare knuckled fighter who has whipped everyone he's fought....until now. A Boston police officer finally takes him out.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/112793/down_goes_kimbo/

I saw this awhile ago, and I've seen his other two (well, the ones on the internet anyway, I'm sure he has plenty more), the backyard on where the dude's eye like pops out, and the boatyard one.

I was actually in an arguement with my friend that this guy would lose against a tougher guy that could take his punches. He swore up and down that Kimbo would make an awesome boxer, and I'm like "no way, against someone who can really fight, and matches up in size with him, Kimbo will lose". Well, look what happens. I'm glad it was a white Irish cop from Boston too, lol, it was like the opposite everything, Kimbo is black, this guy is white, SUPER white since he's Irish, lol, Kimbo is from the south, this guy is a "yankee", street fighting is illegal, yet this guy is a cop :lol:. You don't get much different than that.

The thing that pissed me off in the video is that he locks up with Kimbo and all the sudden Kimbo's crew runs over crying foul and starts grabbing on the other fighter and yelling and everything, but in the midst of all that Kimbo break free and punches the guy in the face a lot and SUDDENLY the fight is OK with his crew and they start holding off the white guys crew and telling em to back off and stuff :shakeno:. SO lame, Kimbo looks like he's losing so they all run in, yet as soon as he gets a second wind it's all ok now.

Nappy Roots
05-09-2006, 01:07 AM
The thing that pissed me off in the video is that he locks up with Kimbo and all the sudden Kimbo's crew runs over crying foul and starts grabbing on the other fighter and yelling and everything, but in the midst of all that Kimbo break free and punches the guy in the face a lot and SUDDENLY the fight is OK with his crew and they start holding off the white guys crew and telling em to back off and stuff :shakeno:. SO lame, Kimbo looks like he's losing so they all run in, yet as soon as he gets a second wind it's all ok now.

thats not really the case. they arent supposed to be lockin up. thats the reason his crew ran in. its suppose to be a boxing match with no gloves pretty much.

Agent51
05-09-2006, 01:17 AM
thats not really the case. they are supposed to be lockin up. thats the reason his crew ran in. its suppose to be a boxing match with no gloves pretty much.

Yea I know, but they shoulda had some sort of break thing, like when they lock up in boxing, and then started up again, not be all over the other dude until Kimbo breaks free and swings a few freebies and then suddenly they get pissed at the white guys crew for tryin to step in :rolleyes2.

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Yea I know, but they shoulda had some sort of break thing, like when they lock up in boxing, and then started up again, not be all over the other dude until Kimbo breaks free and swings a few freebies and then suddenly they get pissed at the white guys crew for tryin to step in :rolleyes2.

Yeah, i saw that too.And what's with all the counting,past 10???

Nappy Roots
05-09-2006, 01:37 AM

true....

HysterikiLL
05-09-2006, 01:39 AM
He wouldn't even make a UFC. He only fights with his hands.

The cop would have probably ended his life in a real street fight.

Forget UFC, I doubt that ***** could even win a fight at UCF.

Agent51
05-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Yeah, i saw that too.And what's with all the counting,past 10???

I was wondering that too, they counted to like 38, and then he got up and kept fighting :confused: :lol:

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 01:42 AM
I was wondering that too, they counted to like 38, and then he got up and kept fighting :confused: :lol:

I guess because it was Kimbo, they wanted him to get up. If it was the cop it would have been 10 and that's it.

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 01:43 AM
Forget UFC, I doubt that ***** could even win a fight at UCF.

:lol: that's pretty good. True though, no stamina

Nappy Roots
05-09-2006, 01:44 AM
:lol: that's pretty good. True though, no stamina

he wouldnt need stanima for people at UCF

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 01:49 AM
he wouldnt need stanima for people at UCF

UCF no:lol:

UFC though, yes

KFC he'd do pretty good.

Agent51
05-09-2006, 01:51 AM
UCF no:lol:

UFC though, yes

KFC he'd do pretty good.

Not at the KFCs out here, these giant Hawai'ians would MURDER him, then he'll need a month off for some TLC, maybe he can visit the LBC :lol:, ok, I'm done

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 01:52 AM
Not at the KFCs out here, these giant Hawai'ians would MURDER him, then he'll need a month of for some TLC, maybe he can visit the LBC :lol:, ok, I'm done

Oh yeah Hawaii.....you ever see Dog the bounty hunter???Not the show:lol:

My cousin ran into him a few times, got pix and all.

Nappy Roots
05-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Not at the KFCs out here, these giant Hawai'ians would MURDER him, then he'll need a month off for some TLC, maybe he can visit the LBC :lol:, ok, I'm done

:lol: true.

probably not here, hed probably be shot. the KFC by my house has bullet proof glass cause they been robbed so much, they prolly got guns back there waitin now.

Agent51
05-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Oh yeah Hawaii.....you ever see Dog the bounty hunter???Not the show:lol:

My cousin ran into him a few times, got pix and all.

Yea, I've seen him a few times. One time a few years back I was having dinner at this resturant called "LuLu's", it's right at the end of Waikiki beach, right across the street from the beach. So there is Lulu's, then the street, then the sidewalk and the beach. Well, Lulu's is on the 2nd story of the building and it's all open, you sit at the counter that wraps all the way around the wall and there are no windows in front of you, just open air (cool view and effect, bad when a bird tries to steal your french fries :fire: ). Anyway, so I'm eating and all the sudden I see Dog and his crew (like team, not camera crew) run up on this guy and bust him. It was right across the street, I prolly coulda hit him with a french fry. The cameras weren't there though, so it was either before he got his show, or on a day they weren't filming.

I also saw him and his family at the beach once, they were having a birthday party, or some sort of party. I was coming out of the water from surfing. My friends that were visiting got a picture with him. Let me tell you, he is SHORT in real life, he's only like 5'7 or something (he's a little shorter than ME and I'm only 5'8).

Agent51
05-09-2006, 01:59 AM
:lol: true.

probably not here, hed probably be shot. the KFC by my house has bullet proof glass cause they been robbed so much, they prolly got guns back there waitin now.

I wonder if his crew would wait 38 seconds after the bullet knocked him down to call 911 :shakeno: :lol:

Nappy Roots
05-09-2006, 02:00 AM
I wonder if his crew would wait 38 seconds after the bullet knocked him down to call 911 :shakeno: :lol:

:sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Yea, I've seen him a few times. One time a few years back I was having dinner at this resturant called "LuLu's", it's right at the end of Waikiki beach, right across the street from the beach. So there is Lulu's, then the street, then the sidewalk and the beach. Well, Lulu's is on the 2nd story of the building and it's all open, you sit at the counter that wraps all the way around the wall and there are no windows in front of you, just open air (cool view and effect, bad when a bird tries to steal your french fries :fire: ). Anyway, so I'm eating and all the sudden I see Dog and his crew (like team, not camera crew) run up on this guy and bust him. It was right across the street, I prolly coulda hit him with a french fry. The cameras weren't there though, so it was either before he got his show, or on a day they weren't filming.

I also saw him and his family at the beach once, they were having a birthday party, or some sort of party. I was coming out of the water from surfing. My friends that were visiting got a picture with him. Let me tell you, he is SHORT in real life, he's only like 5'7 or something (he's a little shorter than ME and I'm only 5'8).

yeah my cousin said that too, he's not to stocky like the TV makes him.:lol:
He said he was real cool though.

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 02:02 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Agent51
05-09-2006, 02:04 AM
yeah my cosuin said that too, he's not to stocky like the TV makes him.:lol:
He said he was real cool though.

Yea, he's a pretty cool dude. I didn't want a pic with him because, well, I thought it was cheesey, lol. I mean, he's just a bounty hunter, he isn't like my childhood hero (Dan Marino) or anything. Plus, it's a small island, lol, I have the chance to see him all the time, so it's not that big of a deal to me. He's wicked cool though, asked me how the surf was and then talked to my friends for a few minutes about Rhode Island

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Yea, he's a pretty cool dude. I didn't want a pic with him because, well, I thought it was cheesey, lol. I mean, he's just a bounty hunter, he isn't like my childhood hero (Dan Marino) or anything. Plus, it's a small island, lol, I have the chance to see him all the time, so it's not that big of a deal to me. He's wicked cool though, asked me how the surf was and then talked to my friends for a few minutes about Rhode Island

Yeah, like we see the gracie's here alot but, nobody really goes up to them anymore, got old.

Nappy Roots
05-09-2006, 02:09 AM
.....nothing really ever happens on that show.....i never understood what was so appealing about that show.....

so i get pissed when i find myself laying in bed and watching it

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 02:14 AM
.....nothing really ever happens on that show.....i never understood what was so appealing about that show.....

Yeah, it's like you have to wait and see what happens.

What is funny as hell though, is when they catch the guy or gal, Dog is cussing at him and saying he's this and that and he's trash. Then 5 minutes later he's calling him brother and they pray.

Agent51
05-09-2006, 02:17 AM

LOL. TUF is kinda the same way, I could do without the drama, especially because guys end up hating each other (see; Koscheck/Leben, Solomon/Rory) and then *somehow* get to fight each other (trying to make good TV much?) but the fights always SUCK. Koscheck was my 2nd favorite guy in season one (Forrest was my first) and Leben is my second most hated guy EVER (Jorge from season 2 is my first) so I was happy when Koscheck beat Leben, but the fight was HORRIBLE. Same with last weeks Rory/Solomon fight. Solomon talked so much trash and hated the guy, and Rory expressed his dislike for SOlomon too, yet the fight was garbage. Solomon wasn't "pounding" him like he promised, he was very sloppy actually, and Rory looked like absolute CRAP, offensive and defensively, and caught Solomon with a SUPER sloppy kick (the friggin back of his knee his him :shakeno:) and that dazed Solomon, then Rory landed punches to a defensless Solomon and the ref called it.

I just watch to see the guys train and see who makes it and will look good for the future of UFC, the "reality" part I could do without, because it's the same every week, either trash talking that nobody backs up, or tons of drinking and being stupid, which is always fun, you know, if you're not TRAINING FOR A SIX-FIGURE CONTRACT

Agent51
05-09-2006, 02:20 AM
Dog is funny though, he always comes out with the WEIRDEST analogies, lol. There needs to be more violent captures on the show. Not like with guns or knives, I don't want anyone to get hurt (badly anyway) but some definate swinging of the fists would spice it up a bit.

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Dog is funny though, he always comes out with the WEIRDEST analogies, lol. There needs to be more violent captures on the show. Not like with guns or knives, I don't want anyone to get hurt (badly anyway) but some definate swinging of the fists would spice it up a bit.

What is funny as hell though, is when they catch the guy or gal, Dog is cussing at him and saying he's this and that and he's trash. Then 5 minutes later he's calling him brother and they pray:lol:

Nappy Roots
05-09-2006, 02:28 AM

exactly, we need a fight or something. i guess thats why i watch, i dont want to miss the fight that i could see on a re-run 3 weeks later :rolleyes2

icephinfan
05-10-2006, 04:35 PM
exactly, we need a fight or something. i guess thats why i watch, i dont want to miss the fight that i could see on a re-run 3 weeks later :rolleyes2

Yeah, not to mention the marathon they have every 3 months.:lol:

Dubfire
05-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Entertaining? Yes.

But it is pretty ridiculous to fight with bare knuckles like that.

Tank and Kimbo would make for an interesting rock em sock hayamaker fest. The fight would last about 60 seconds considering the stamina they both appear to have.

CharlestonPhan
05-10-2006, 10:33 PM
FYI, i saw a commerical on Fox Sports net tonite saying they will be broadcasting some PRIDE fights this sunday night at 9pm... hopefully, it'll be worth watching.

anybody know if they have done this before? i remember the best damn sports show having a live UFC bout in the past, but not PRIDE.

icephinfan
05-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Entertaining? Yes.

But it is pretty ridiculous to fight with bare knuckles like that.

Tank and Kimbo would make for an interesting rock em sock hayamaker fest. The fight would last about 60 seconds considering the stamina they both appear to have.

Now, I would like to see that one, even Bob Sapp and Kimbo...:lol: