PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band called "One"!

Fin Fan in Cali
05-07-2006, 07:49 PM
I just wanted to pass along a band that's up and coming. I saw them with the following bands:

One
Wicked Wisdom
Social Burn
Nonpoint
Sevendust

They opened the show and kicked butt. The should of been the third band to go on. They are pretty tight band. I got there latest CD at FYE for 5.99, which is a steal. The cd is called "II". Give it a listen, or check out there website, or Myspace. There website is www.thebandone.com (http://www.thebandone.com/) or www.myspace.com (http://www.myspace.com) Look under thebandone. Give them a listen. I enjoyed there short show, so I wanted to pass this on to others.

Thanks!:buddwalk: :ffic:
</IMG></IMG>

Fin Fan in Cali
05-07-2006, 08:04 PM
I bought the CD yesterday, and I have been listening to it ever since.:ffic:

Fin Fan in Cali
05-07-2006, 08:13 PM
One, and Nonpoint are two of my favorite bands now, along with Sevendust of course.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Some tracks to check out are Control freak, Pin Prick, Stand True, Instinct, and Immune.:wink:

Perfect23
05-07-2006, 09:16 PM
One, and Nonpoint are two of my favorite bands now, along with Sevendust of course.:wink:

Sevendust is preety good.

Fin Fan in Cali
05-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Sevendust is preety good.One,a nd Nonpoint kick butt too. I am a huge Sevendust fan. when I went to the show I wasn't a One or Nonpoint fan, but I am now.:wink:

lazareth
05-08-2006, 01:00 AM
not too bad...thanks!

Fin Fan in Cali
05-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Bump to help the boys out.:wink:

bg34
05-08-2006, 06:46 PM
That song "Pin Prick" from their site was pretty decent.

Be careful though, you're promoting "nu-metal" (which is the genre I like too) and the gurus will be by shortly to tell you how bad it is :lol:

Metal Panda
05-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Sevendust is preety good.

I always wished Lajon would just leave the rest of his band and go off on his own, hiring talented musicians along the way. I love the dude's voice, but he is supported by fourth-tier talent at best. They write good songs, and I did enjoy Animosity and the album after it, but I think he'll never get over 50% of his potential if he stays in that group.

Fin Fan in Cali
05-08-2006, 09:23 PM
I always wished Lajon would just leave the rest of his band and go off on his own, hiring talented musicians along the way. I love the dude's voice, but he is supported by fourth-tier talent at best. They write good songs, and I did enjoy Animosity and the album after it, but I think he'll never get over 50% of his potential if he stays in that group.I have totally disagree with you. I just saw them in February at the House of Blues here in San Diego, and the place was going off! I like all of there stuff. To see them on stage together was great, and it was the best concert I have ever been to.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
05-08-2006, 09:27 PM
That song "Pin Prick" from their site was pretty decent.

Be careful though, you're promoting "nu-metal" (which is the genre I like too) and the gurus will be by shortly to tell you how bad it is :lol:Thanks for looking out. I am old school, and I call it rock, but you are right. :wink: For 5.99 at FYE you can't go wrong. My favorites of the five bands that night were One, Nonpoint, and Sevendust. Wicked Wisdom's band rocks in a big way, but you can't understand Jada Pinkett Smith at all on vocals. The boys of One are pretty cool. Got a couple of emails from John Ciulla, the guitar player.

Fin Fan in Cali
05-08-2006, 11:00 PM
They are from South Florida.:wink: