PDA

View Full Version : Why The Mor is a Worthless Hippie that Should be Shot

mor911
05-09-2006, 09:20 AM
The Mor did something he regrets last night.... He watched this pathetic highschool basketball team play the New Jersey Nets...

What's so dumb about that you ask? Well, I'll tell you... Because of the Heat, I MISSED PRISON BREAK AND 24!!!! ****ing **** **** ****faced ****!

Now the Prison break and 24 threads (respectably) are blowing up, and I can't go in until I see them... Gonna be a LOOOOOONG day.

EDIT -- Sory about the profanity, I needed to vent...

Mindwarp
05-09-2006, 09:23 AM
So as your friend I know you own a DVR so that brings to question WTF didn't your record it?

mor911
05-09-2006, 09:25 AM
So as your friend I know you own a DVR so that brings to question WTF didn't your record it?
I did record it.... I'm just upset that I wasted my night watching highschool basketball.

Mindwarp
05-09-2006, 09:27 AM
ahh ok then yes, your bad! you should have switched at half time.

Motion
05-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Man, you missed 2 GREAT episodes!!! :lol:

ILPhinFan88
05-09-2006, 09:31 AM

Yeah, Jack Bauer was killed by the president

mor911
05-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks a lot motion man.... <Puts gun to head> Sigh...

<Sound of gun in the distance>

<Party Music!!!!>
:cooldude:

WharfRat
05-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Hippie?

Somehow, when I think of The Mor... this is not what I picture....
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/hippie-1.jpg

WharfRat
05-09-2006, 09:37 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
:redeye: :lol:

Agent51
05-09-2006, 09:39 AM
The Mor did something he regrets last night.... He watched this pathetic highschool basketball team play the New Jersey Nets...

What's so dumb about that you ask? Well, I'll tell you... Because of the Heat, I MISSED PRISON BREAK AND 24!!!! ****ing **** **** ****faced ****!

Now the Prison break and 24 threads (respectably) are blowing up, and I can't go in until I see them... Gonna be a LOOOOOONG day.

EDIT -- Sory about the profanity, I needed to vent...

I KIND of know how you feel, lol. I was on a surf trip in SPAIN when Prison Break came back on, so I missed the "season premier"and the next one and I meant to go download em and watch em before the 3rd one came on, but I never got around to it, so I was going to DL all THREE before the 4th one, again, never got around to it, the I was gonna DL........well, you get the point. Bottom line is, I have yet to see one episode of this season :lol:. It's pissing me off because I keep seeing the commercials and they look better and better and I'm just like "yep, can't watch that".

Also, in terms of a show's thread blowing up, lol, I have to go through that every Thursday night with The Ultimate FIghter thread, as Hawai'i is 6hrs behind the East Coast and I don't want anything to be spoiled. SO I sit here browsing the lounge, watching that thread STAY at the top of the Forum everytime I refresh, meaning it's going off, but I have to wait 6hrs, lol. By the time I watch the whole thing it's 5am East Coast time and nobody is here to talk about it :fire: :lol:

Motion
05-09-2006, 09:44 AM
I KIND of know how you feel, lol. I was on a surf trip in SPAIN when Prison Break came back on

Oh yeah, What a bummer! :rolleyes2 :lol: :wink:

Agent51
05-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Oh yeah, What a bummer! :rolleyes2 :lol: :wink:

Hey, Prison Break is a good show, lol, just because I was chillaxin in Spain on nude beaches full of some of the hottest girls in the world.............what was I saying again?

Noodle Arm
05-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Awww mor...you missed an awesome episode of 24!

The President ordered Jack's plane to be shot down. Jack took the recording, got a parachute and jumped out of the plane right before the missle hit it. He screams "DAMMIT!!!" while the plane blows up and he's falling towards the ground!

President Logan walks in on his wife and Agent Pierce doing the nasty. A huge kung-fu fight ensues.

We learn that Chloe is a mole! And her boss is none other than Behrooooooozzz from last season!!!

Jack finds out about Chloe and yells "dammit!"

We learn that Audrey's father survived the crash. It seems when his car went under water, some super intelligent genetically engineered dolphins helped rescue him from the car and took him to safety.

But in a shocking twist, we learn that the dolphins are working for President Logan!

When Jack finds out about the dolphins he yells "DAMMIT!"

A VERY exciting episode.

Agent51
05-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Mor is a Hippie

I could be wrong, but if I read correctly earlier in the thread, I BELIEVE he told MindWarp that he DVRed it, meaning he was going to watch them later? You MAY have just spoiled it for Mor, and he MAY have to kill you, lol.

mor911
05-09-2006, 10:01 AM
I could be wrong, but if I read correctly earlier in the thread, I BELIEVE he told MindWarp that he DVRed it, meaning he was going to watch them later? You MAY have just spoiled it for Mor, and he MAY have to kill you, lol.
I DIDN'T READ NOODLE'S POST!!! MW PLEASE DELETE THAT!!!!!

Noodle Arm
05-09-2006, 10:02 AM
I DIDN'T READ NOODLE'S POST!!! MW PLEASE DELETE THAT!!!!!

You might want to read it. If any of what I wrote is in the actual episode...then you recorded the wrong show :wink:

Noodle Arm
05-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Holy crap...you actually deleted it!!! :lol:

I made up everything in that post....it was a joke. Sheesh

mor911
05-09-2006, 10:04 AM
You might want to read it. If any of what I wrote is in the actual episode...then you recorded the wrong show :wink:
Oh! :sidelol: I didn't read it because I was scared you were gonna spoil it. lol! Sorry. Funny post though :lol:

Mindwarp
05-09-2006, 10:06 AM
sorry as i don't watch 24 I deleted when he came crying to me.
ill undleete it.

Noodle Arm
05-09-2006, 10:11 AM
sorry as i don't watch 24 I deleted when he came crying to me.
ill undleete it.

I'm guessing you're used to that by now? :tongue:

Agent51
05-09-2006, 10:29 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/OhSnap-1.gif

WharfRat
05-09-2006, 10:31 AM

:spit:

cnc66
05-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Noodle Arm

hahahahaha

Noodle Arm
05-09-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm just joking. The mor knows I have much love for him...in a non-Brokeback way. *pounds chest*

Motion
05-09-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm just joking. The mor knows I have much love for him...in a non-Brokeback way. *pounds chest*

:sidelol:

NaboCane
05-09-2006, 11:26 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/MKScorpio182/OhSnap.gif

:sidelol: oh, ****...I'm keeping that one.

Amars
05-09-2006, 12:24 PM
:lol: I take it that might be the last heat game you watch on Monday nights.

TotoreMexico
05-09-2006, 12:33 PM
http://www.post-atomic.com/images/hippie.jpg
:redeye: :lol:

:sidelol: :sidelol:

FinFan72
05-09-2006, 02:57 PM
:sidelol:

FinFan72
05-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Mor, Prison Break was great last night it was the best episode yet

Pennington's Rocket Arm
05-09-2006, 03:25 PM
well both are pretty bad shows, so no worries.

FinFan72
05-09-2006, 06:49 PM
:rolleyes2

lazareth
05-10-2006, 04:19 AM
http://www.post-atomic.com/images/hippie.jpg
:redeye: :lol::sidelol:

lazareth
05-10-2006, 04:28 AM
:sidelol: oh, ****...I'm keeping that one.
same here :lol:

Miamian
05-10-2006, 04:40 AM
umm...a bit off topic, but I'm really terrified right now. Mor and Mindwarp aren't you in the same office? You're talking through this forum instead of using your vocal cords?

Agent51
05-10-2006, 04:42 AM
umm...a bit off topic, but I'm really terrified right now. Mor and Mindwarp aren't you in the same office? You're talking through this forum instead of using your vocal cords?

It's WAY funnier this way. Plus, they could be on different sides of the office (remember when the Mor got "banned" and MindWarp said "he has his side, I have mine) so they wouldn;t be able to talk in person.

That or they both have REALLY annoying voices but since they are friends they don't want to tell each other and hurt the other's feelings, so they figure if they say something in the forum first the other will respond there, saving him from the pain of the other's voice

Miamian
05-10-2006, 07:25 AM
It's WAY funnier this way. Plus, they could be on different sides of the office (remember when the Mor got "banned" and MindWarp said "he has his side, I have mine) so they wouldn;t be able to talk in person.

That or they both have REALLY annoying voices but since they are friends they don't want to tell each other and hurt the other's feelings, so they figure if they say something in the forum first the other will respond there, saving him from the pain of the other's voiceSorry, but you haven't allayed my fears. :yikes:

TJamesW_phinfan
05-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Awww mor...you missed an awesome episode of 24!

The President ordered Jack's plane to be shot down. Jack took the recording, got a parachute and jumped out of the plane right before the missle hit it. He screams "DAMMIT!!!" while the plane blows up and he's falling towards the ground!

President Logan walks in on his wife and Agent Pierce doing the nasty. A huge kung-fu fight ensues.

We learn that Chloe is a mole! And her boss is none other than Behrooooooozzz from last season!!!

Jack finds out about Chloe and yells "dammit!"

We learn that Audrey's father survived the crash. It seems when his car went under water, some super intelligent genetically engineered dolphins helped rescue him from the car and took him to safety.

But in a shocking twist, we learn that the dolphins are working for President Logan!

When Jack finds out about the dolphins he yells "DAMMIT!"

A VERY exciting episode.
DAMMIT!!!! :smackhead I missed a presidential kung fu fight??!?? I've got to DL that. DAMMIT!!!!

Rocky Raccoon
05-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Prisoin Break...yes, 24...no

I've also heard that Prison Break has it's season finale in a few weeks...how is it not the shows series finale? Either they break out or they don't...what could possibly be made of another season?

mor911
05-10-2006, 02:21 PM

I've also heard that Prison Break has it's season finale in a few weeks...how is it not the shows series finale? Either they break out or they don't...what could possibly be made of another season?
The Mor watched them both last night... I didn't like 24. It was too "yeah right" for me. I hate when shows do that. 24 hasn't done it too much this season. But last season, oh god. I liked Prison Break. Next week it's all over.

Megatron
05-10-2006, 02:22 PM

I've also heard that Prison Break has it's season finale in a few weeks...how is it not the shows series finale? Either they break out or they don't...what could possibly be made of another season?On the run and solving the conspiracy?