PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to make a sig

Alex44
05-09-2006, 03:38 PM
I took a page out of Amars book and said if the Heat lost game 1 Id wear a Vince Carter sig untill Miami won a game....

So if anyone could make me a Vince Carter sig its greatly appreciated...I dont care what picture is used... and the text should say 'Vince owns you'

icephinfan
05-09-2006, 10:34 PM
I took a page out of Amars book and said if the Heat lost game 1 Id wear a Vince Carter sig untill Miami won a game....

So if anyone could make me a Vince Carter sig its greatly appreciated...I dont care what picture is used... and the text should say 'Vince owns you'

A man of his word, bet on game 2, to have it removed..:D

bullseyeguy
05-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Shir by the time you get it up, the series will be over...:lol:

Alex44
05-10-2006, 05:41 AM
Shir by the time you get it up, the series will be over...:lol:

Yeah if that happens I will wear it for a few days

I said Id wear it untill the Heat win a game...so if we get swept im really screwed :lol: That wont/better not happen though

NY_FinFan_72
05-10-2006, 09:16 AM

Sorry Alex... I only do Sigs for people with 35 posts per day, or more. Right now you average 34.89 posts per day... so I'd love to help you out, but you're gonna have to start posting more first.

:D

Mindwarp
05-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Sorry Alex... I only do Sigs for people with 35 posts per day, or more. Right now you average 34.89 posts per day... so I'd love to help you out, but you're gonna have to start posting more first.

:D

Please don't encourge him. We don't need another D-Day

TotoreMexico
05-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Please don't encourge him. We don't need another D-Day

:chuckle: