PDA

View Full Version : May PSC Round 2 Details

dolphinfan2k5
05-09-2006, 08:55 PM
:lol: You are all gonna love this one. This round should hopefully bring out the more passionate and artistic sides of all of you. You will all be making signatures dealing with human emotions. Some examples are passion, anger, perfection, hope, devastation etc. I'm hoping for some really meaningful work this round. I think this might be one of the hardest rounds to get a good finished product. I'm still looking for some examples so if I find some, I will post them. EDIT: Here are a couple examples http://shop.extrasolar-planets.com/images/perfection.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/dolphinfan2k3/Dream.jpg

Here are the specs:
No sports realted people or logos etc.
Must have text of a specific human emotion
Must be under 500x300 pixels, wider then it is tall
No limit on KB
Due on Sunday, May 14th at 8:00 pm ESTIf you have any questions or are wondering if something is ok, just post here or send me a pm. For those of you that can't pm me your finished product, just shoot me an email at dolphinfan2k4@yahoo.com

Also, I would appreciate it if you would all entitle your pms "May PSC 2 Entry" so I can save some time sorting through stuff.

Hope you can all get in touch with you thoughts and emotions :wink:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/May2-1.jpg

darkmistress
05-09-2006, 09:09 PM
:lol: You are all gonna love this one. This round should hopefully bring out the more passionate and artistic sides of all of you. You will all be making signatures dealing with human emotions. Some examples are passion, anger, perfection, hope, devastation etc. I'm hoping for some really meaningful work this round. I think this might be one of the hardest rounds to get a good finished product. I'm still looking for some examples so if I find some, I will post them.

Here are the specs:
No sports realted people or logos etc.
Must have text of a specific human emotion
Must be under 500x300 pixels, wider then it is tall
No limit on KB
Due on Sunday, May 14th at 8:00 pm ESTIf you have any questions or are wondering if something is ok, just post here or send me a pm. For those of you that can't pm me your finished product, just shoot me an email at dolphinfan2k4@yahoo.com

Also, I would appreciate it if you would all entitle your pms "May PSC 2 Entry" so I can save some time sorting through stuff.

Hope you can all get in touch with you thoughts and emotions :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/dolphinfan2k3/May2.jpg

damn I as going to do anger and have the pats and their three super bowls :tantrum: oh well...:chuckle:

when you say "Must have text of a specific human emotion" does that mean it must say "anger" or can it say something else but have an angry looking font?

Sethworld
05-09-2006, 09:14 PM
damn I as going to do anger and have the pats and their three super bowls :tantrum: oh well...:chuckle:

when you say "Must have text of a specific human emotion" does that mean it must say "anger" or can it say something else but have an angry looking font?

Great question...

dolphinfan2k5
05-09-2006, 09:24 PM

I'm not quite sure what your saying. Can you give me an example? If you don't want to post it here pm me.

EDIT: 1999 :woot:

darkmistress
05-09-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm not quite sure what your saying. Can you give me an example? If you don't want to post it here pm me.

ok I'll whip one up gimmie afew mins

ILPhinFan88
05-09-2006, 09:32 PM

Party like its

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/Prince201999JPG-1.jpg

dolphinfan2k5
05-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Post 2000 :D

Here's a little bit of an example.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

And another one.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

unifiedtheory
05-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Wonderful...a horror showof a task AND I'm facing the master.

Nice bracket.:lol:

darkmistress
05-09-2006, 09:52 PM

ie: saying "anger"
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/anger19uq-1.jpg

ie saying something else in an "angry" font
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/anger24mj-1.jpg

dolphinfan2k5
05-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Nope, it has to say the word. Not just give off an "insert emotion here" message.

darkmistress
05-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Nope, it has to say the word. Not just give off an "insert emotion here" message.

ok cool thnxs... :wink:

Sethworld
05-09-2006, 10:31 PM
wish I had someone to show my two ideas to... ugh

Buddwalk
05-10-2006, 02:03 PM
eh Im prob gonna lose this round haha

WharfRat
05-10-2006, 06:54 PM
This sounds like a good one!
I can't wait to see the entries!!:jt0323:

GRAPEAPE
05-11-2006, 10:37 AM
wish I had someone to show my two ideas to... ughI'll look at them if you want, or ask someone who was eliminated in the last round to check them out.

Sethworld
05-11-2006, 01:33 PM
I'll look at them if you want, or ask someone who was eliminated in the last round to check them out.

I think that is against the rules, but I will leave that up to the group.

NY_FinFan_72
05-11-2006, 03:20 PM
eh Im prob gonna lose this round haha

Funny... I was thinking the same thing, that I would lose to you this round!

One of us HAS to be wrong... I sure hope it's ME!!! :tongue:

Buddwalk
05-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Funny... I was thinking the same thing, that I would lose to you this round!

One of us HAS to be wrong... I sure hope it's ME!!! :tongue:

Dude Im just plain dumb when it comes to emotions so im definitely going to lose...:wink: :wink: :wink:

Buddwalk
05-11-2006, 04:20 PM
my entries in and after alot of undo and redo's :chuckle:

I think I like mine :wink: :wink: :wink:

NY_FinFan_72
05-13-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm just about done with mine... should be turning it in within the hour...

How many have been turned in so far?

Buddwalk
05-13-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm just about done with mine... should be turning it in within the hour...

How many have been turned in so far?

yours look any good?

NY_FinFan_72
05-13-2006, 03:10 PM
yours look any good?

It's OK.

I tried something I've never tried before... it's a pretty good first attempt, but who knows what the voters will think? Time will tell...

Buddwalk
05-13-2006, 03:34 PM
It's OK.

I tried something I've never tried before... it's a pretty good first attempt, but who knows what the voters will think? Time will tell...

good luck and may the best entry win my friend :wink: :wink: :wink:

NY_FinFan_72
05-13-2006, 03:58 PM
good luck and may the best entry win my friend :wink: :wink: :wink:

I just turned mine in...

EDIT: Even if I do win Budd, you know I'm not making past the next round... sheeesh, what a bracket we are in!

I would like to go up against unifiedtheory though... I made it to the finals in January against him, and then had some messed-up life BS going on and wasn't able to turn anything in.

That said, you'll probably beat me... so I'll have to wait 'til next month to see if he and I cross paths............

Good Luck!

darkmistress
05-13-2006, 09:59 PM
:refuse:

mine's in :wink:

Buddwalk
05-13-2006, 10:02 PM
I just turned mine in...

EDIT: Even if I do win Budd, you know I'm not making past the next round... sheeesh, what a bracket we are in!

I would like to go up against unifiedtheory though... I made it to the finals in January against him, and then had some messed-up life BS going on and wasn't able to turn anything in.

That said, you'll probably beat me... so I'll have to wait 'til next month to see if he and I cross paths............

Good Luck!

nah 10 to 1 yours is probobly better I could really think of anything

yeah if i move on as well unified or dm will kill me

Buddwalk
05-14-2006, 12:04 PM
Whos left to turn theres in?

I know me, ny, and dm all turned ares in anyone else?

FITM
05-14-2006, 12:59 PM
I turned mine in.

dolphinfan2k5
05-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Think I need them from
DolphinsR#1
Mantana Soss
unifiedtheory

unifiedtheory
05-14-2006, 03:31 PM
I just came up with an idea and I'm running with it...

I have no idea if it is any good or not because there is no baseline to what is good with this kind of task...

Mine will be submitted within the hour.

unifiedtheory
05-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Damn it....something came up and I have to go out for awhile.

I will try like hell to get it in by the deadline but...it may be a LITTLE late.

I might need an extra hour....:confused::boohoo:

dolphinfan2k5
05-14-2006, 04:30 PM

I will try like hell to get it in by the deadline but...it may be a LITTLE late.

I should be able to do that.

Buddwalk
05-14-2006, 04:43 PM
I should be able to do that.

since its a holiday :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sethworld
05-14-2006, 04:47 PM
This should be an interesting round

darkmistress
05-14-2006, 05:53 PM

It's ok if you decide not to hand one in. We'll all understand :wink:

:evilmod:

:foundout:

Mantana Soss
05-14-2006, 07:07 PM
A little bit on the late side, but I have submitted mine.

unifiedtheory
05-14-2006, 07:09 PM
It's ok if you decide not to hand one in. We'll all understand :wink:

:evilmod:

:foundout:

No worries DM....you're gonna kill me this round.

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone did...I really had zero idea on what to do. Once I decided on something it was all I could come up with...

I get a feeling I'm dead this round.

unifiedtheory
05-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Mine.
Is.
Done.