PDA

View Full Version : A Big Shocker On American Idol Tonight!!!!!!!!!

Dors156
05-10-2006, 10:13 PM
tonght the final four of elliot,katherine,taylor,and chris has been resolved to the final three.The four got split into two groups with taylor and elliot in one and katherine and chris in the other.for sure everyone thought that taylor and elliot would be the group that is the bottome two but it turned out that mcphee and daughtry were the bottom two.so elliot and taylor are safe and its down to mcphee and daughtry and chris' journey ended tonight:eek::shakeno: the whole crowd booed and i was suprised and you all shouldve seen chris' face.he was so suprised.now out of those four i think it shoulda been elliott that said by by.but chris is gone and i cant believe it.but my favorite of them all can actually have a chance of winning it.Taylor hicks!he is better than elliott and is more popular(by the votes tonight)than mcphee.so hicks can actually win it and i think that he will.that is my prediction.is it just me or any one here shocked about chris leaving

Perfect23
05-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Dude that shows rigged.

jmm13-54
05-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Dude that shows rigged.

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

Predictions based on a computer program which dials the numbers..it counts the number of busy signals each contestant has...

It has been pretty accurate.

Clark Kent
05-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Dude that shows rigged. Who knows...

I hate AI, but I watched this week (had an hour before Scrubs). McPhee is the ONLY one who can win and be successful.

1). She's white... Why is that a big deal? We'll Ruben and Fantasia have won and neither has done ****. Even Clay was more successful then Ruben and he finished 2nd.

2). She's a women. She has a nice face and body. Does it really matter if her voice is the best? No... But she fan probably fill out a swimsuit (really nice body).

Those are the qualifications for being an AI. Being a white women. Men won't buy these records, and neither will women if it's a man.

Jt0323
05-10-2006, 10:29 PM
:woot: im happy...gives taylor a great shot of winning!

Jt0323
05-10-2006, 10:30 PM
only thing i dont like is they had taylor sing and cut chris off and chris went home...

In_Flames
05-10-2006, 11:00 PM
I was surprised I had Chris making the final two...oh well...now im rooting for hot Katharine...:wink:

bullseyeguy
05-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Who knows...

I hate AI, but I watched this week (had an hour before Scrubs). McPhee is the ONLY one who can win and be successful.

1). She's white... Why is that a big deal? We'll Ruben and Fantasia have won and neither has done ****. Even Clay was more successful then Ruben and he finished 2nd.

2). She's a women. She has a nice face and body. Does it really matter if her voice is the best? No... But she fan probably fill out a swimsuit (really nice body).

Those are the qualifications for being an AI. Being a white women. Men won't buy these records, and neither will women if it's a man.Chris will still put out a record, and Im sure it will be successful...But you are right about the rest, I told my wife tonight, that there is no way Elliot or Taylor have records that actually sell...Either way, I think Chris will probably have the highest selling album of the bunch....

Roman529
05-10-2006, 11:49 PM
How can you guys watch this show??? :confused:

Rocky Raccoon
05-10-2006, 11:57 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/katharine23-1.jpg

any other questions? :D

Majpain
05-10-2006, 11:59 PM
NOOO Chris!!!He will be missed the only Rocker in the whole show :(.Well Go KAT!She is hott I hope she gets on her knees next week!

LtDan
05-11-2006, 12:07 AM
I was so pissed I am done watching. I don't care who wins now!!

HysterikiLL
05-11-2006, 12:53 AM
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/uploads/katharine23.jpg

just one

can I touch them?

LtDan
05-11-2006, 01:50 AM
1)Sit on couch
2)Pick up remote
3)Switch to the Fox network
4) Watch

any other questions??

ponchovilla
05-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Chris will still put out a record, and Im sure it will be successful...But you are right about the rest, I told my wife tonight, that there is no way Elliot or Taylor have records that actually sell...Either way, I think Chris will probably have the highest selling album of the bunch....

Do a google on Taylor. Some of the songs he has are great. Soulful and melodic. Is he an american idol? Na, but he is great at making you feel his music. Look up gray charles or his albumn on amazon. Good stuff i think. Well, its not really what i think that matters, but what my wife tells me everyday, everyday, everyday, so it must matter. :lol:

bullseyeguy
05-11-2006, 02:23 AM
Do a google on Taylor. Some of the songs he has are great. Soulful and melodic. Is he an american idol? Na, but he is great at making you feel his music. Look up gray charles or his albumn on amazon. Good stuff i think. Well, its not really what i think that matters, but what my wife tells me everyday, everyday, everyday, so it must matter. :lol:I like Taylor, he has more personality then all the other contestants combined...And I think he is sun to watch, but I dont think he would translate into a good studio artist. His concerts would be a blast though....

Scrap
05-11-2006, 06:43 AM
Katharine should have left. Forgetting your lyrics is a big goof. Based on Tuesday nights preformances, Taylor was 1( he was good that night, even if I don't think he's the best normally), and Elliot was 2nd best, with Chris being 3rd. Based on the whole season, Chris should have won it. He's the total package, as an entertainer, and a singer.

I think most of you vote for Katharine just for her looks. (She's got a nice voice, but she's had a few bad nights.) I'm rooting for Elliot. He obviously has the best voice of the 3.

I believe Taylor has the bigger fan base though, and will win.

Scrap
05-11-2006, 06:50 AM
Who knows...

Those are the qualifications for being an AI. Being a white women. Men won't buy these records, and neither will women if it's a man. :shakeno: This post is wrong on so many levels, that I shouldn't have to even explain.

Pagan
05-11-2006, 06:56 AM
Katharine should have left. Forgetting your lyrics is a big goof. Based on Tuesday nights preformances, Taylor was 1( he was good that night, even if I don't think he's the best normally), and Elliot was 2nd best, with Chris being 3rd. Based on the whole season, Chris should have won it. He's the total package, as an entertainer, and a singer.

While his voice is pretty good (I won't say great, his Stevie Nicks-like vibrato makes me want to bite his face) as an entertainer he's as dull as watching paint dry. He moved like Frankenstein, and that's when he moved at all.

I dunno...to me he was every singer since 1992 rolled into one.

Taylor - as goofy as he is - is far more entertaining. And lately Elliot (even though he looks like a Keebler Elf) has been singing better and better each week. Katherine's done. She was absolutely horrifying this week. (stop thinking with your crotch, guys...think with your ears. :lol: )

I think Taylor's going to win it all.

Now...next year we need someone to audition who sings like Geoff Tate or Ronnie James Dio. THEN we'll have a REAL "rocker" on the show. :wink:

LtDan
05-11-2006, 07:01 AM
Dio rules!!

Scrap
05-11-2006, 07:04 AM
While his voice is pretty good (I won't say great, his Stevie Nicks-like vibrato makes me want to bite his face) as an entertainer he's as dull as watching paint dry. He moved like Frankenstein, and that's when he moved at all.

I dunno...to me he was every singer since 1992 rolled into one.

Taylor - as goofy as he is - is far more entertaining. And lately Elliot (even though he looks like a Keebler Elf) has been singing better and better each week. Katherine's done. She was absolutely horrifying this week. (stop thinking with your crotch, guys...think with your ears. :lol: )

I think Taylor's going to win it all.

Now...next year we need someone to audition who sings like Geoff Tate or Ronnie James Dio. THEN we'll have a REAL "rocker" on the show. :wink:

I'll agree that Taylor is more of an entertainer. I won't be upset to see him win. That Michael MacDonald song about a month ago was great, and he was the best this week.

I think one of the biggest problems with Elliot has been his song choices. If he were singing more popular songs, he'd have a bigger fan base. He does have the better voice though.

I still think Chris should have won it all. He was the total package. Good voice, great entertainer.

GRAPEAPE
05-11-2006, 09:15 AM
As much as I don't care for Chris, He got hosed this week. McPhee has had 2 bad weeks in a row. Taylor is the man. I would go see him play live anytime. His shows would be a blast. My pic to win is actually Elliot, I don't care for him but he is a good singer. I think he will sneak in and steal it from taylor.

banzaitrey
05-11-2006, 01:00 PM
I really hope Taylor wins...He is such a great guy who just goes out there and has fun and that is what it is all about...He makes everyone in the audience and at home feel good and feel the beat...When you watch him you can't help but tap your feet or clap to the beat...

Motion
05-11-2006, 01:11 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/katharine23-1.jpg (http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/uploads/katharine23.jpg)

:eek: When did she wear that outfit?

lazareth
05-11-2006, 01:13 PM
wowza! nice rack :evil:

Scrap
05-11-2006, 01:30 PM
She'd look better without it.

Maynard the Hammer
05-11-2006, 03:28 PM
was this the shocker?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/traceytarashocker6am-1.jpg

Clark Kent
05-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Chris will still put out a record, and Im sure it will be successful...But you are right about the rest, I told my wife tonight, that there is no way Elliot or Taylor have records that actually sell...Either way, I think Chris will probably have the highest selling album of the bunch....I think Mcphee will, but we'll agree to disagree.

Dors156
05-13-2006, 08:44 PM
hey i guess it isnt that bad now that chris daughtry has just been signed witht the band fuel.i really want hicks to win it all.hes my favoritw.he is so fun to watch.

Metal Panda
05-14-2006, 02:03 AM
The show isn't rigged. It's just that, the general populace is pretty dumb and when you leave it up to them to pick the winner, the person with the most ability isn't going to win, because invariably many of the voters allow themselves to be swayed by intangibles that have nothing to do with the performance, say, how "hot" one of the performers is.

I wish American Idol would die a horrible death. I'm tired of hearing co-workers gush about it at the top of their lungs or whining about what happened the night before. Or hearing them ruin songs by oversinging them.

Majpain
05-14-2006, 02:09 AM

Thats when Mcphee gave us a upskirt :yes:.

Also Chris is on better things.Lead signer of Fuel now.

JPhinfan86
05-14-2006, 02:55 AM
As I posted in my thread about the show ( http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=141918) Chris Daughtry is apparently in the running for the vacancy the band "Fuel" has in their lead singer position. Also, I heard that it was reported that the people attempting to vote for Chris mistakenly sent many votes to another contestant by botching the final number in the sequence.....if you believe that's how the votind does work. :dunno:

JPhinfan86
05-14-2006, 03:06 AM
http://www.fuelweb.com/
Well that didn't take long at all. Here's a piece what the band's site says in a blog:

"All right. Check it out. Here's the deal.

Normally, obviously, we would never even think about anyone from Am Idol as a singer for Fuel. However, ever since Chris sang Hemorrhage on the show, we began paying attention. Sorry, the show's not my thing, but at least most of the finalist can sing and aren't Britney Spearing it up there. However, Chris in my opinion has carried himself well on the show and has stayed true to his rock side, which is a serious credit to him considering the format. We have found some great guys through the audition process and in fact, were already headed in other directions when Chris unexpectedly got voted off the show. The phones started ringing. So now what? I think anyone would say that we would at least have to entertain the idea of Chris and Fuel. The websites have been flooded with support for the idea ever since he sang Hemorrhage from most of you. So that is what we are doing. We are entertaining the idea and the offer to Chris was that we would be willing to entertain him as an option. However, there is a lot to discuss and be decided. Is it right for us? Would it be the right thing for Chris? Would he even be able to get out of the contractual obligations to Am Idol? Would we be able to get things squared with Sony? So nothing is cut and dry, even if both camps thought it was right thing to do, it still might be impossible to work out all the details. Chris and I have discussed the possibility before and we are still entertaining the idea. Either way, never fear, we are coming with a great lead singer very soon who we are very excited about and rolling out a record this year."

Metal Panda
05-14-2006, 03:27 AM
Fuel rocks about as much as the Starland Vocal Band

JPhinfan86
05-14-2006, 03:34 AM
Fuel rocks about as much as the Starland Vocal Band
:chuckle:

TJamesW_phinfan
05-14-2006, 10:03 AM
I would like to see American Musician (intrumentalist?) or something like that. I appreciate and respect vocal talent but would like to see various types of musicians, or bands, get a shot or at least exposure. Any type, be it guitar, piano, horns, drums whatever. And require some if not all material performed to be original. Maybe not as marketable as AI but I would like it. A talented musician can give his/her instrument a voice.

JPhinfan86
05-15-2006, 03:43 AM
I would like to see American Musician (intrumentalist?) or something like that. I appreciate and respect vocal talent but would like to see various types of musicians, or bands, get a shot or at least exposure. Any type, be it guitar, piano, horns, drums whatever. And require some if not all material performed to be original. Maybe not as marketable as AI but I would like it. A talented musician can give his/her instrument a voice.
The only thing I see as being a problem is that the viewers could get bored. Watching a dude play an Oboe for an hour would kinda suck...this idea probably wouldn't take off. Unless of course you're talking about Guitar.....ya might have a show then. That'd rock. :rocker: Also, they could have hot chicks in bikini's dance around the contestants (now that's wholesome family T.V.).

TJamesW_phinfan
05-15-2006, 08:25 AM
The only thing I see as being a problem is that the viewers could get bored. Watching a dude play an Oboe for an hour would kinda suck...this idea probably wouldn't take off. Unless of course you're talking about Guitar.....ya might have a show then. That'd rock. :rocker: Also, they could have hot chicks in bikini's dance around the contestants (now that's wholesome family T.V.).

:lol:
True I don't see Oboe being a big seller. It would be nice if something other than just singers could be showcased though. Now the bikini idea has my complete support. It is the American way! :D

Motion
05-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Thats when Mcphee gave us a upskirt :yes:.

Also Chris is on better things.Lead signer of Fuel now.

:eek: :link:

GreenMachine
05-15-2006, 12:34 PM
:eek: :link:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/american20idol20katharine20mcphee-1.jpg

GreenMachine
05-15-2006, 12:37 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Motion
05-15-2006, 12:44 PM
Very nice!

Dors156
05-15-2006, 05:41 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2145/2224/1600/american%20idol%20katharine%20mcphee.jpg

:drool:

Scrap
05-15-2006, 06:03 PM
You folks all need to vote like Yamin it.

NaboCane
05-15-2006, 06:06 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2145/2224/1600/american%20idol%20katharine%20mcphee.jpg

Sweeeeeet...:drool:

bullseyeguy
05-15-2006, 07:59 PM
I just heard she is a scientologist....