PDA

View Full Version : Damon Dash owns Bill OReilly

ABrownLamp
05-11-2006, 12:52 AM
I can't stand Bill O'Reilly. His comments that the Terminator is a cartoon illustrates how out of touch wiht the common person he is. The guy lives in a little bubble within his own world.

Also, Damon Dash owns him in this clip.

The end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN0Z-wAt_P0&search=oreilly

HysterikiLL
05-11-2006, 01:00 AM
:lol:

t2thejz
05-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Yea Bills a douch

Dash did seem intelligent but it really showed how stupid Cam'ron was

Nappy Roots
05-11-2006, 11:25 AM
I can't stand Bill O'Reilly. His comments that the Terminator is a cartoon illustrates how out of touch wiht the common person he is. The guy lives in a little bubble within his own world.

Also, Damon Dash owns him in this clip.

The end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN0Z-wAt_P0&search=oreilly

damn thats an old clip. but ive never seen it before thanks. BUT, i honestly have to ask this question....

what do they want rappers to rap about? working at Micky Ds and how is so great? what positive message can rappers rap about? I havent heard to much country, but how is that genre positive? because they sing about women thinking their tractors sexy, rather than women thinking their moneys sexy?

i fail to see how any mainstream music, rock, rap, country, r&b, pop, metal, how ANY of it is POSITIVE.

tucker
05-11-2006, 11:56 AM
ya this is old...but YOU MAAAAAD!!

Mindwarp
05-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Damon Dash had Oreilly heated

ABrownLamp
05-11-2006, 12:13 PM
damn thats an old clip. but ive never seen it before thanks. BUT, i honestly have to ask this question....

what do they want rappers to rap about? working at Micky Ds and how is so great? what positive message can rappers rap about? I havent heard to much country, but how is that genre positive? because they sing about women thinking their tractors sexy, rather than women thinking their moneys sexy?

i fail to see how any mainstream music, rock, rap, country, r&b, pop, metal, how ANY of it is POSITIVE.

I think rap has gotten away from the ghetto story telling back in the day of Tupac and Biggie. Every rap song is about how much money, power and women they have, which for the most part is a total fantasy and does not represent their actual life. So this business about being a story telling reporter is untrue in many if not most cases.

I don't really know what else they could rap about but someone is going to come along soon and revolutionize the rap genre, because there is way too much monotony is rap lyrics. Everone is rapping about the same ****. The bubble is going to have to burst at some point. It happened with glam rock metal in the 80s.

Personally, I don't really care. Violent crime has been on the decline over the last 10 years as rap has gotten more and more gratuitously violent. So figure that one out.

Nappy Roots
05-11-2006, 12:53 PM
I think rap has gotten away from the ghetto story telling back in the day of Tupac and Biggie. Every rap song is about how much money, power and women they have, which for the most part is a total fantasy and does not represent their actual life. So this business about being a story telling reporter is untrue in many if not most cases.

I don't really know what else they could rap about but someone is going to come along soon and revolutionize the rap genre, because there is way too much monotony is rap lyrics. Everone is rapping about the same ****. The bubble is going to have to burst at some point. It happened with glam rock metal in the 80s.

Personally, I don't really care. Violent crime has been on the decline over the last 10 years as rap has gotten more and more gratuitously violent. So figure that one out.

truth. good post.

Nappy Roots
05-11-2006, 01:01 PM
btw, i want to say there a TONs of more rap out there that other then money, women and power. But you arent going to hear it on the radio.....