PDA

View Full Version : Man admits foot-fetish assaults on subway

BAMAPHIN 22
05-11-2006, 11:07 AM
A 23-year-old with a foot fetish has admitted he tried to kiss, fondle and lick the legs and toes of more than 70 women on the New York subway over the last three years, prosecutors said on Wednesday. :tongue:

In a handwritten confession to police released by the Manhattan district attorney's office, Joseph Weir said his aim was "to make them laugh and smile and open to talk to me." :eek:

Weir, who was arrested late last week after attacking a woman on a subway in lower Manhattan, is charged with forcible touching, sex abuse and unlawful imprisonment -- the latter charge referring to his habit of grabbing his victims' legs and not letting go. :shakeno:

He faces up to a year in jail if convicted and has been released on $6,000 bail until a court hearing on June 26. :boohoo: :sidelol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060511/od_nm/crime_fetish_dc;_ylt=As4Fb63BW2jOYPLKbG2sNxas0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

Celtkin
05-11-2006, 11:12 AM
A 23-year-old with a foot fetish has admitted he tried to kiss, fondle and lick the legs and toes of more than 70 women on the New York subway over the last three years, prosecutors said on Wednesday. :tongue:

In a handwritten confession to police released by the Manhattan district attorney's office, Joseph Weir said his aim was "to make them laugh and smile and open to talk to me." :eek:

Weir, who was arrested late last week after attacking a woman on a subway in lower Manhattan, is charged with forcible touching, sex abuse and unlawful imprisonment -- the latter charge referring to his habit of grabbing his victims' legs and not letting go. :shakeno:

He faces up to a year in jail if convicted and has been released on $6,000 bail until a court hearing on June 26. :boohoo: :sidelol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060511/od_nm/crime_fetish_dc;_ylt=As4Fb63BW2jOYPLKbG2sNxas0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

So that's the secret to getting women to be chatty with you...:lol:

PassRush
05-11-2006, 11:48 AM
People like him give people with feet fetish a bad name. I can most definatly apreciate the delicate form of a female foot but that? On a subway? Disgusting

Roman529
05-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Some guy was doing this at the Univ. of Colorado.....that's sick!!!!!!!! :wink:

Maynard the Hammer
05-11-2006, 03:33 PM
sounds like mr. deeds :lol:

playmaker1
05-11-2006, 04:00 PM
creep, kinda like on the movie Road Trip..."can I just rub your feet.."

Timmy54
05-11-2006, 05:49 PM
ok, i dont like feet but if you do, at least get permission before you go licking them..