PDA

View Full Version : IM MOving to Miami Fulltime IN OCtober!!

dominizzo
05-11-2006, 01:01 PM
People People!! Im living in Montreal Canada 6 months of the year and the other 6 in Ft LAuderdale Davie Florida!! Looks like In OCtober ill be a permanent Floridian!! Im excited And mabey some of you guys can meet me and show me kool bars nd all and have some fun!! And ill be bringing some girls from Montreal to Florida 1 time a month so we Fin Fnas can have fun if you know what i MEan!!! \

Cannnot wait!!!

Dominizzzo

Rocky Raccoon
05-11-2006, 01:05 PM
People People!! Im living in Montreal Canada 6 months of the year and the other 6 in Ft LAuderdale Davie Florida!! Looks like In OCtober ill be a permanent Floridian!! Im excited And mabey some of you guys can meet me and show me kool bars nd all and have some fun!! And ill be bringing some girls from Montreal to Florida 1 time a month so we Fin Fnas can have fun if you know what i MEan!!! \

Cannnot wait!!!

Dominizzzo
I love ya Dom, you're a great poster but I got to ask ya...

do you have seizures while typing? :chuckle:

hope you have fun in FLA :up:

dominizzo
05-11-2006, 01:06 PM

Their not seizures!! These are called Excitement:tongue:

lazareth
05-11-2006, 01:07 PM

i actually picture him saying out loud everything he is typing, just so he knows were to put the exclamation points :wink:

dominizzo
05-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Im Soooo Excited I cannnnot help itttttttt Cmonnn cmonnnn cmonnnn

Celtkin
05-11-2006, 01:18 PM

That's great news ! You are going to love being a full-time Floridian.

steeda
05-11-2006, 01:26 PM
What's your job? How come your in Fla only 6 months out of the year?

TotoreMexico
05-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Have fun in Miami dominizzo, I'm sure you are going to enjoy it

Philter25
05-11-2006, 01:47 PM

Rocky is my new favorite poster. I cant believe I never came up with that one earlier..... :smackhead

Roman529
05-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Way to go Dominizzo...If I could find a way to live the warm months here in Colorado and the cold months in Florida I would join you in Miami. I tried living in Orlando in 1998 and the humidity just killed me. I had the air conditioner on 24/7 in the summer and I was still "sticking to the sheets" trying to sleep at night. I love Florida from around late September until March......I have to find a job where I can work there half the year and the rest of the time here. I wanna be a giggilo for one of those rich old ladies in Miami Beach and be her pool boy. :sidelol: Hook me up someone!!!! :wink:

dominizzo
05-11-2006, 03:51 PM
I own an Electrical Company I have lots of contracts in Florida

dominizzo
05-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Way to go Dominizzo...If I could find a way to live the warm months here in Colorado and the cold months in Florida I would join you in Miami. I tried living in Orlando in 1998 and the humidity just killed me. I had the air conditioner on 24/7 in the summer and I was still "sticking to the sheets" trying to sleep at night. I love Florida from around late September until March......I have to find a job where I can work there half the year and the rest of the time here. I wanna be a giggilo for one of those rich old ladies in Miami Beach and be her pool boy. :sidelol: Hook me up someone!!!! :wink:

Willl Do Roman UR may MAin MAn!!! Flyer FAn

Miamian
05-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Why Orlando?:hmmm:

dominizzo
05-11-2006, 04:17 PM

I hear Orlando and Tampa are dull

Maynard the Hammer
05-11-2006, 04:22 PM
good luck dom

dominizzo
05-12-2006, 01:46 AM
good luck dom

Thanks MAster MAynard

King Felix
05-12-2006, 01:48 AM
congrats

HysterikiLL
05-12-2006, 01:53 AM

Cannnot wait!!!

Dominizzzo

WHat do you MEan by "FUn", Dom? :wink: Ladies?

Gonzo
05-12-2006, 01:58 AM

Are you about to lose control and think you like it?

Congrats Dom

mor911
05-12-2006, 08:34 AM

Cannnot wait!!!

Dominizzzo
Operation - The Mor and Dominizzo Party like Rock Stars

Location - The South Florida Area

Objective - Consume massive amounts of alcohol and coherce women in to doing the nasty.

Time - October 2006

Results - Giggity :hump:

dominizzo
05-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Operation - The Mor and Dominizzo Party like Rock Stars

Location - The South Florida Area

Objective - Consume massive amounts of alcohol and coherce women in to doing the nasty.

Time - October 2006

Results - Giggity :hump:

wooow The Mor now we are talking Woooot Woooot

Motion
05-12-2006, 01:42 PM
i actually picture him saying out loud everything he is typing, just so he knows were to put the exclamation points :wink:

:sidelol:

Shula Come Back!
05-12-2006, 06:13 PM
You're a lucky son of a b....good for you man!!!! Congrats!!!

Roman529
05-12-2006, 06:28 PM

My g/f lived in Orlando so I decided to move there. I couldn't deal with her kids from a previous marriage....didn't work out so I went back home.

Maynard the Hammer
05-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks MAster MAynard:)