PDA

View Full Version : O.J. Pulls White Bronco Prank on 'Juiced'

BAMAPHIN 22
05-12-2006, 12:09 PM
In a scene from his new candid-camera program "Juiced," O.J. Simpson pulls a prank involving the infamous white Bronco, drawing criticism from the family of a man he was accused of killing.

As part of the pay-per-view show, Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lot and boasts to a prospective buyer that he made the vehicle famous, according to a segment aired Thursday on "Inside Edition." :shakeno:

"It was good for me - it helped me get away," Simpson said, referring to the slow-speed, televised police chase that preceded his 1994 arrest on charges of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

Goldman's father, Fred, told "Inside Edition" he found Simpson's comment "morally reprehensible."

Simpson was acquitted of murder. A civil jury later held him liable for the deaths and ordered him to pay $33.5 million to the Brown and Goldman families.

Much of that judgment remains unpaid.

"Any money that he makes, I hope, will go to satisfy the multimillion dollar judgment made against him in the civil case," said Brown family attorney Gloria Allred.

The hour-long program is airing on pay-per-view this month, and a DVD offering uncensored material will be made available soon, "Juiced" executive producer Rick Mahr told The Associated Press.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/articles/_a/oj-pulls-white-bronco-prank-on-juiced/20060512070409990001

Spray Mucus
05-12-2006, 12:34 PM
OJ is quit possibly the worst human on the face of the earth.

When is Karma gonna catch up with this guy?

tucker
05-12-2006, 12:43 PM
i laughed

Dolfan5000
05-12-2006, 01:26 PM
wow, now I know why I don't watch T.V. or relate to pop culture anymore

Noodle Arm
05-12-2006, 02:17 PM
O.J. is, without a doubt, the dumbest person I've ever met. I made fun of him right in front of his face and he didn't even get it (besides the fact he couldn't add 12+12).

Roman529
05-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Wow, OJ just seems to stoop to new lows all the time. I feel so bad for Ron Goldman's family and Nicole Brown's family.....OJ should be rotting away in San Quentin.

tucker
05-12-2006, 03:23 PM
but he's not! since he beat the system i can respect his hustle even tho he's a scum bag