PDA

View Full Version : Who Said it IX ?



dolphan39
03-19-2003, 06:36 PM
My most prized possession is: The football from the last touchdown I caught from Dan Marino. I keep it in a special place.

t2thejz
03-19-2003, 08:35 PM
Mark Clayton

FinFan72
03-19-2003, 11:40 PM
Mark Duper?

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by dolphan39
keith byers!

dolphan39
03-20-2003, 01:05 AM
not Byars or a Mark brother

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 01:09 AM
its gotta be keith jackson then, those two were called air marino!

dolphan39
03-20-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
its gotta be keith jackson then, those two were called air marino! no - only about 300 left ;)

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 01:15 AM
ok, how about irving fryer then!

dolphan39
03-20-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
ok, how about irving fryer then! no

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 01:39 AM
tony martin!

dolphan39
03-20-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
tony martin! no, just a hint it is not some more obscure guy like James pruitt

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 01:53 AM
mcduffie?

dolphan39
03-20-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
mcduffie? no


can I go to bed, yet ? :jk:

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by dolphan39
no


can I go to bed, yet ? :jk: not until i get this question right! gadsden!

dolphan39
03-20-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
not until i get this question right! gadsden! :sleep: correct - http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=1849

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by dolphan39
:sleep: correct - http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=1849 well, now you can go to bed, i had one hell of a list here, i could have kept you up all night!;)

dolphan39
03-20-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
well, now you can go to bed, i had one hell of a list here, i could have kept you up all night!;) I was getting ready to invoke the LFC rule - see http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&goto=lastpost&threadid=3885 ;)

dolfan06
03-20-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by dolphan39
I was getting ready to invoke the LFC rule - see http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&goto=lastpost&threadid=3885 ;) well, that would have been no good! that was for leftcoastphin, i'm a right winger!:rolleyes: :D