PDA

View Full Version : What is the meaning behind your username?

Pages : [1] 2

like2god
05-12-2006, 01:38 PM
I saw this on another team's board and thought it might be fun to do here. What is the meaning behind your username?

My name is Michael. When I was born my mother was looking through one of those baby naming books and that is what Michael means "like to god" or "god like". When I was growing up my older sister was always jealous because I am the baby of the family, so just to tick her off I would tell her that I was "like 2 gods". She still hates me for it, but I still get a kick out of it. :lol:

Hope you guys have fun with it.

Nublar7
05-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Nublar7

Nublar in Spanish stands for "To Cloud" or "Cloudy"

Why did I choose that? Because I am a fan of the movie Jurassic Park and the name of the island is Isla Nublar(Cloudy Island). So, that is how I started using Nublar which I have been using it for over 6 years(at other sites, used to have AOL AIM). Now you know why there is a dinosaur in my sig.

The number 7 has no meaning, but I just stuck it on there.

TXFinFan
05-12-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm a Dolphins fan that lives in Texas. Pretty creative, huh? :D

greatwade
05-12-2006, 01:46 PM
my name is Wade Greaton. Even less creative Tex ;)

eric-in-tx
05-12-2006, 01:46 PM
uhhhh my name is eric and i live in texas

Bowl_Bound
05-12-2006, 01:47 PM
I work with this guy who is constantly busting my n*ts over sporting events. Of course he is a HUGE Bills fan. When I started working here the Bills were doing quite well (yes I have been working here quite a while:lol: ). Anyway he would always claim the Bills were "Bowl Bound." "Bowl bound Bills!" I just thought using it here would be a nice touch, especially now our Phins are superior.

jason8er
05-12-2006, 01:47 PM
Jason8er - My nickname used to be "The Jasonator". I use the 8 just to make it different.

dominizzo
05-12-2006, 01:48 PM
My NAme is Dominic and when JAy Z came out with his song H to the Izzo i was singing it all day long and playing it so my friends nicknamed me IZOO so i put it togetta Dominizzo

fishfan34
05-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Ok, the all time in Creativity right here.. I'm a fan of the fish.. Ok, what do I win? the 34 was my number in little league and high school football growing up and just my favorite number...

Roman529
05-12-2006, 01:52 PM
My NAme is Dominic and when JAy Z came out with his song H to the Izzo i was singing it all day long and playing it so my friends nicknamed me IZOO so i put it togetta Dominizzo

DON'T LIE YOU WORK AT DOMINO'S PIZZA.... :lol: just messing with you.

My name is Roman, and my birthday is 5-29 (May 29th) so I am expecting lots of gifts in the next few weeks. :wink: Roman529 is also my screen name on some other sites.

TotoreMexico
05-12-2006, 01:52 PM
TotoreMexico

Totore - My real name is Hector but all my friends call me Totore (I invented the nickname)

Mexico - Where I live

vmarcilfan75
05-12-2006, 01:53 PM
pretty simple...im a vanessa marcil fan and was born in 75 :wink:

Spray Mucus
05-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Because Ray Lucas is nothing but Spray Mucus.

dominizzo
05-12-2006, 01:55 PM

Nice oneee

ronniethetruck
05-12-2006, 01:56 PM
ronnie brown is going to be running over people and breaking tackles like crazy in his career so basically i named after something big and with alot power :P

dominizzo
DON'T LIE YOU WORK AT DOMINO'S PIZZA.... :lol: just messing with you.

My name is Roman, and my birthday is 5-29 (May 29th) so I am expecting lots of gifts in the next few weeks. :wink: Roman529 is also my screen name on some other sites.

Dominoes Pizzza Stinks dude it sucks the douce bag!!1 ID rather have a pie at Papa Johns

greatwade
pretty simple...im vanessa marcil and i was born in 75 :wink:

Damn. I did a double take - I thought it said /\
I was about to be like, hey baby http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif. I was born in 75 too

killakimo
05-12-2006, 01:57 PM
my name is james and the hawaiian (yep...i'm from hawaii, currently stationed in maryland and i hate the dirty chickens here) equivalent is kimo. i just added the "killa" in there...

Dol-Fan Dupree
05-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Dol-Fan is just a stupid play on words Dolphin and Fan. See I replaced the fin with Fan and added a dash. I am so freaking funny. The first name I had was Dol-Fan D, however most people thought I was a fan of the Dolphins Defense which sucked when I made the name. In fact it was the first letter of my last name, so I just put my entire last name on it. I use it on yahoo and my gmail and I get asked a lot, "what is a dolf?" Which doesn't make sense.

Also a lot of people think I like dolls.

LarryFinFan
05-12-2006, 01:58 PM
No special meaning..Larry is my name and I'm a Fin Fan....??

steeda
05-12-2006, 01:58 PM
I got my name from an aftermarket ford part supplier, eventhough I am not really into mustangs anymore, it still sounds pretty cool.

Spray Mucus
05-12-2006, 01:59 PM
pretty simple...im a vanessa marcil fan and was born in 75 :wink:

what part of So Cal you from? Very rare to find a female fin fan in Cali

sorry Wade I'm not trying to C-block :lol:

Celtkin
05-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Celtkin

Celt = The term Celts, pronounced /kɛlt/, refers to any of a number of ancient peoples in Europe using the Celtic languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_languages), which form a branch of Indo-European languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages), as well as others whose language is unknown but where associated cultural traits such as Celtic art (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_art) are found in archaeological (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeological) evidence. Historical theories were developed that these factors were indicative of a common origin, but later theories of culture spreading to differing indigenous peoples have recently been supported by some genetic studies.
Kin= Family

Everyone on my father's side was Scottish and my mom is Scotch-Irish

FinMann2
05-12-2006, 02:07 PM
My last name is Mann...and finmann was already taken.

GRT8
05-12-2006, 02:07 PM
After my fantasy football players.....we start 8.

ganooch
05-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Ganooch

A friend of mine thought i looked like a mobster in my overcoat and suit. he called my Johnie gnocchi (like the pasta) quickly it became johnie ganooch.

FinfanInBuffalo
05-12-2006, 02:10 PM
.... self explanatory

Actually I don't live in Buffalo. I live in a suburb called Grand Island, but FinFanInGrandIsland wouldn't have the same affect.

FinaticalOne
05-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Pretty simple. I love my Phins. I just made a slight change to the word fanatical, to identify it more with the team.

Pericles349
05-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Pericles was a prominent and influential statesman, orator and general of Athens during the Athenian Golden Age (specifically, between the Persian and Pelopennesian wars).

Pericles constituted such a strong leader that he earned a rare praise by the austere Thucydides, who characterised him as the first citizen of Athens and as a charismatic personality with the rare ability to impose himself on the fickle rabble. He governed his city during its glorious but also magisterial preeminece above Greece, exerting his powers in such an influential way that the period from 461 BC to 429 BC is sometimes known as "The Age of Pericles"

Perices promoted arts and literature and even prompted an ambitious building project that included most of the surviving structures on the Acropolis(including the Parthenon). Of particular importance, he strengthened and fostered the power of democracy, to such an extent that some researchers and historians label him as a populist.

I've had this screen name for about 8 years. Pretentious??? :cooldude:

Celtkin
05-12-2006, 02:11 PM

:lol:

ganooch
05-12-2006, 02:13 PM
.... self explanatory

Actually I don't live in Buffalo. I live in a suburb called Grand Island, but FinFanInGrandIsland wouldn't have the same affect.
i went to SUNY Brockport in the 80's and had a number of friends from grand island, hamburg and orchard park.

ILPhinFan88
05-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Illinois PhinFan 88, the year I graduated high school

Rocky Raccoon
05-12-2006, 02:15 PM
Rocky Raccoon is one of my favorite Beatles songs. And for the song being about a person, I thought it would make sense as a user name.

written by Paul McCartney...

Now somewhere in the black mountain hills of Dakota
There lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon
And one day his woman ran off with another guy
Hit young Rocky in the eye Rocky didn't like that
He said I'm gonna get that boy
So one day he walked into town
Booked himself a room in the local saloon

Rocky Raccoon checked into his room
Only to find Gideon's bible
Rocky had come equipped with a gun
To shoot off the legs of his rival
His rival it seems had broken his dreams
By stealing the girl of his fancy
Her name was Magil and she called herself Lil
But everyone knew her as Nancy
Now she and her man who called himself Dan
Were in the next room at the hoe down
Rocky burst in and grinning a grin
He said Danny boy this is a showdown
But Daniel was hot, he drew first and shot
And Rocky collapsed in the corner, ah

D'da d'da d'da da da da
D'da d'da d'da da da da
D'da d'da d'da da d'da d'da d'da d'da
Do do do do do do

D'do d'do d'do do do do
D'do d'do d'do do do do
D'do d'do d'do do do d'do d'do d'do d'do
Do do do do do do

Now the doctor came in stinking of gin
And proceeded to lie on the table
He said Rocky you met your match
And Rocky said, doc it's only a scratch
And I'll be better I'll be better doc as soon as I am able

And now Rocky Raccoon he fell back in his room
Only to find Gideon's bible
Gideon checked out and he left it no doubt
To help with good Rocky's revival, ah
Oh yeah, yeah

D'do d'do d'do do do do
D'do d'do d'do do do do
Do do do do do do

D'do d'do d'do do do do, come on, Rocky boy
D'do d'do d'do do do do, come on, Rocky boy
The story of Rocky there

ganooch
05-12-2006, 02:15 PM
Pericles was a prominent and influential statesman, orator and general of Athens during the Athenian Golden Age (specifically, between the Persian and Pelopennesian wars).

Pericles constituted such a strong leader that he earned a rare praise by the austere Thucydides, who characterised him as the first citizen of Athens and as a charismatic personality with the rare ability to impose himself on the fickle rabble. He governed his city during its glorious but also magisterial preeminece above Greece, exerting his powers in such an influential way that the period from 461 BC to 429 BC is sometimes known as "The Age of Pericles"

Perices promoted arts and literature and even prompted an ambitious building project that included most of the surviving structures on the Acropolis(including the Parthenon). Of particular importance, he strengthened and fostered the power of democracy, to such an extent that some researchers and historians label him as a populist.

I've had this screen name since I was 16 (24 now). Is it pretentious???
it can't be too pretentious if 348 others have the name pericles.
all in all it is a good meaningful name

Puka-head
05-12-2006, 02:16 PM
"Puka" is hawaiian for hole. Puka head is what we called the dolphins and porpoise we found when I used to be a fishing boat Captain in Hawaii.

FinfanInBuffalo
05-12-2006, 02:17 PM
i went to SUNY Brockport in the 80's and had a number of friends from grand island, hamburg and orchard park.

Contrary to popular belief around the country, WNY is a great place to live, as long as you don't mind dealing with delusional Bills fans. Happily, the performance of the Bills usually keeps their mouths in check.

ganooch
05-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Contrary to popular belief around the country, WNY is a great place to live, as long as you don't mind dealing with delusional Bills fans. Happily, the performance of the Bills usually keeps their mouths in check.
at leat the sabres are tearing it up.
I like it up there. i dated a girl that was from blasdell and used to go to her parents house on the weekends. ahh that was 20 yrs ago already, sh*t!!

In_Flames
05-12-2006, 02:22 PM
In_Flames = the reasoning behind my username is pretty simple. In Flames is my favorite band of all time.:D

Pericles349
05-12-2006, 02:29 PM
it can't be too pretentious if 348 others have the name pericles.
all in all it is a good meaningful name

Touche... hehe. :D

34 was because of Ricky... oh well....
9 was because of Jay Fidler... terrible QB... great leader IMO

ganooch
05-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Touche... hehe. :D

34 was because of Ricky... oh well....
9 was because of Jay Fidler... terrible QB... great leader IMO
a friend of mine's wife went to high school with fiedler. she said he was a cool guy.

dolphinkev
05-12-2006, 02:37 PM
yeah , mines a pretty easy one to figure out. dolphin fan 1st name is kevin

vmarcilfan75
05-12-2006, 02:41 PM
what part of So Cal you from? Very rare to find a female fin fan in Cali

sorry Wade I'm not trying to C-block :lol:

who said im a female?? :confused: :shakeno:
im a fan of the way she looks! :lol:

you still want to know what part of So Cal im from? :sidelol:

vmarcilfan75
05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Damn. I did a double take - I thought it said /\
I was about to be like, hey baby http://homefree.freewave.no/%7Es090104/butthead.gif. I was born in 75 too

haha nice try Butthead. :wink: :D

Spray Mucus
05-12-2006, 02:45 PM
who said im a female?? :confused: :shakeno:
im a fan of the way she looks! :lol:

you still want to know what part of So Cal im from? :sidelol:

LOL. read your reply wrong.

Actually yeah, what part of So Cal you from? do you go to any Bars where Dol-fans gather for the games? I don't know of any.

GRAPEAPE
05-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Where I work our company Shirts are purple, and I am about 6'4" 310 lbs, so the guys started calling me GRAPEAPE it's stuck ever since.

vmarcilfan75
05-12-2006, 02:49 PM
LOL. read your reply wrong.

Actually yeah, what part of So Cal you from? do you go to any Bars where Dol-fans gather for the games? I don't know of any.

Norwalk.
nah not really. i used to go to Nationals in Buena Park, until i got NFL Ticket.
I think i heard Cirvellos(sp?) in Long Beach has a dolphin room but i never been there.

Spray Mucus
05-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Where I work our company Shirts are purple, and I am about 6'4" 310 lbs, so the guys started calling me GRAPEAPE it's stuck ever since.

With that kinda size you got some sort of full ride to a college right?

WharfRat
05-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Wharf Rat = Grateful Dead song. :wharf:

GRAPEAPE
05-12-2006, 03:01 PM
With that kinda size you got some sort of full ride to a college right?Nope, I screwed around in highschool and only had a 1.6 GPA. I played tightend. In School I only weighed about 255- 260, Our offensive tackels both went 6'6 315 + One went to IU, the other to IllIonois. They both bounced around the NFL for a coule season, and in NFLE. A few small schools talked to me but they didn't offer scholarships, and I couldn't afford the 15k tuition. So now I sit behind a desk dreaming of what could have been if i only concentrated on school instead of Beer and Girls:wink:

EDIT, I did play a couple of seasons with the Evansville Vipers, Semipro team here, Blew out a knee and haven't thought about it since.

Megatron
05-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Megatron, my favorite Decepticon. Also I "transformed" from a previous user name, and have been cleared of any wrong doing........I think.:lol:

Spray Mucus
05-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Norwalk.
nah not really. i used to go to Nationals in Buena Park, until i got NFL Ticket.
I think i heard Cirvellos(sp?) in Long Beach has a dolphin room but i never been there.

I've been to that Nationals, it's a big mix of a lot of NFL fans.

I'll have to look into that bar in LB.

I have the ticket too, but, sometimes I like to celebrate with other fin fans.

PMZQ
05-12-2006, 03:25 PM
I live near the beach, dress in shorts, sandals and hawai'an shirts and love Jimmy Buffett songs -- I.E. a Parrothead :D

GRAPEAPE
05-12-2006, 03:26 PM
I live near the beach, dress in shorts, sandals and hawai'an shirts and love Jimmy Buffett songs -- I.E. a Parrothead :DWe are brothers!, except I don't live near a beach:boohoo:

Roman529
05-12-2006, 03:30 PM
We are brothers!, except I don't live near a beach:boohoo:

I bet Grapie looks like Barnie at the beach. :D

The Rev
05-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Reverend= I'm not really a reverend, I just play one on this channel.:wink: Reverend reminds me that there is something more important in my life that I answer to (not the Mods) :tongue:
It also helps me to always speak and do things the right way.

Fin Duh!.

WharfRat
05-12-2006, 03:33 PM
and have been cleared of any wrong doing........I think.:lol:but we're still watchin you..... :sailor:

GRAPEAPE
05-12-2006, 03:33 PM
I bet Grapie looks like Barnie at the beach. :DI look like Barneys Badass big brother. I said i was 310 lbs, I didn't say I was fat:wink: Besides Red and Orange are my Fav. hawiian shirt colors

Blade
05-12-2006, 03:49 PM
I use the name Blade because I saw the movie and i liked it cause he was a badass in the movie so i stole his name. But I first used the name in Socom for the Playstation and I just stuck with it and use it now for forums.

Scrap
05-12-2006, 03:53 PM
One of my dog's name is Scrappy.

Megatron
05-12-2006, 04:45 PM
but we're still watchin you..... :sailor:

:lol::foundout:

Shula Come Back!
05-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Saban in '06=He's gonna make even more noise in '06 than in his first year!!!!

Csonkanator
05-12-2006, 06:59 PM
My buddy is always taking words and saying them in weird way, adding endings that don't belong there...Well he saw my picture of Csonka and looked at me and said, with his head cocked, "Csonka...nator?" I was like, WTF? But it stuck...same with my email, Skylarkington, cause i drive a Buick Skylark.... He's a weird guy....

HysterikiLL
05-12-2006, 07:03 PM
I mispelt John Simmons.

Alex44
05-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Nublar7

Nublar in Spanish stands for "To Cloud" or "Cloudy"

Why did I choose that? Because I am a fan of the movie Jurassic Park and the name of the island is Isla Nublar(Cloudy Island). So, that is how I started using Nublar which I have been using it for over 6 years(at other sites, used to have AOL AIM). Now you know why there is a dinosaur in my sig.

The number 7 has no meaning, but I just stuck it on there.

Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorite movies

My name is Alex and I needed a number, so I picked 22

Rocky Raccoon
05-12-2006, 07:08 PM
My buddy is always taking words and saying them in weird way, adding endings that don't belong there...Well he saw my picture of Csonka and looked at me and said, with his head cocked, "Csonka...nator?" I was like, WTF? But it stuck...same with my email, Skylarkington, cause i drive a Buick Skylark.... He's a weird guy....

Goose Creek...best town name ever :yes:

Fin Fan in Cali
05-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Just a proud Dolphin fan here in So. Cal.:ffic:

The Rev
05-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Just a proud Dolphin fan here in So. Cal.:ffic:

nothing wrong with that brother. :wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
05-12-2006, 07:44 PM
nothing wrong with that brother. :wink::wink:

PMZQ
05-12-2006, 08:41 PM
I look like Barneys Badass big brother. I said i was 310 lbs, I didn't say I was fat:wink: Besides Red and Orange are my Fav. hawiian shirt colors

Dude, nice to meet ya brotha ! :up:

My fav one is a South Beach one I bought at Parrot Jungle (where else) about 7 years ago. Gold with small scenes of South Beach all over it.

BE GOOD
05-13-2006, 01:50 AM
Someone gave me mine, because I say it a lot.

maddendude
05-13-2006, 01:53 AM
I liked Madden...I'm a dude....thus I'm the MaddenDude. Then it just stuck with me.

unifiedtheory
05-13-2006, 01:58 AM
It's a band...and a scientific theory.

JPhinfan86
05-13-2006, 06:53 AM
"J" and "P" are the initials to my first and last name and the "P" then fits to spell out "Phin" (being my favorite football team....clever huh?) and the number '86' represents the number I wore as WR in high school. I've had it for over 7 years now and use it for AOL, MSN, Yahoo and all that good stuff. :up:

JPhinfan86
05-13-2006, 07:02 AM
Wharf Rat = Grateful Dead song. :wharf:
:lol: Well holy shart....this thread actually turned out to be good for something. I expected it to be kinda self explanatory but now I realize that I've always been curious about your handle but never asked. :chuckle:

SoFlaFan
05-13-2006, 08:06 AM
Fan of all the south Florida teams: Hurricanes, Heat, Panthers, Fins, Marlins

sugarcane
05-13-2006, 08:43 AM
When I first got my computer my brother said I needed a handle for the Miami Herald message board,he named me sugarcane and that's what I use everywhere I post.The Miami Hurricanes were doing real good at the time so that's where the cane came from, sugar must be because I'm so damn sweet. ;)

josh1oblue
05-13-2006, 11:17 AM
josh for my first name 1o for my # and blue fav color

Csonkanator
05-13-2006, 12:24 PM
Goose Creek...best town name ever :yes:

Yeah, but everyone here calls it "Duck Ditch"....Everyone hates it, but no one ever leaves!

TJamesW_phinfan
05-13-2006, 12:54 PM
First initial, middle name, last initial. And I am a phin fan since I was old enough to know what football was and will be to the end of my days.
:dolphins: :)

Perfect23
05-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Cause I like to think im Perfect but truthfully im not.

AirFishOne
05-13-2006, 04:02 PM
My favortie shoes are Air Force Ones....with the help of some buddies on here I got the idea :D

AMfinfan9
05-13-2006, 04:46 PM
A and M are my first initials and I'm a finfan . 9 is my favorite number

Adam First
05-13-2006, 06:08 PM
Adam First is a DJ on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Wave 103, the New Wave station.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/05/B000071WZJ02LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

Adam First
05-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah, but everyone here calls it "Duck Ditch"....Everyone hates it, but no one ever leaves!

My mom's parents and my aunt live in Goose Creek. :wink:

SCall13
05-13-2006, 08:07 PM
SCall13

S= Sean
Call= Callahan
13= MY Jersey number

FIN-IN-RI
05-13-2006, 08:09 PM
i'm always f'n in rhode island

ponchovilla
05-13-2006, 11:02 PM
Well i used to play a game online called Pimp Wars. Great game when it came out. I was on a crew that chatted in irc. We were talking about something one day and i mistyped Panchovilla as ponchovilla. Next thing i know i get pics of a Spanish soldier in a rain coat sent to me. My nick at the time Kinslayer(Wheel Of Time reference for Fantasy geeks like me) turned into my mistype. How many Latin ppl have texted me about getting the name wrong? Well lets just say many. So it stuck and I have used it ever since.

Majpain
05-14-2006, 01:22 AM
The good ol movie called Major Payne.

Quelonio
05-14-2006, 01:28 AM
Well i used to play a game online called Pimp Wars. Great game when it came out. I was on a crew that chatted in irc. We were talking about something one day and i mistyped Panchovilla as ponchovilla. Next thing i know i get pics of a Spanish soldier in a rain coat sent to me. My nick at the time Kinslayer(Wheel Of Time reference for Fantasy geeks like me) turned into my mistype. How many Latin ppl have texted me about getting the name wrong? Well lets just say many. So it stuck and I have used it ever since.

I always figured it was intentional... but i did think about alerting you that it was wrong... :lol:

Mine means turtle in spanish, it is not the most common word for turtle, but i read it at a play written by Oscar Liera about vegetarians who eat a meat eater.

Awsi Dooger
05-14-2006, 04:28 AM
My dog was named Awsi. Great little apricot poodle. He was put to sleep last July, a couple of months short of 16. As a kid I called our dog a dooger and my parents made a big deal out of it, so it stuck.

Hence, Awsi Dooger. Awsi was laying next to be when I registered for a site several years ago and was trying to think of a user name. Now I use this name on many sites.

JPhinfan86
05-14-2006, 04:36 AM
My dog was named Awsi.
What was the inspiration for the name "Awsi"? That's incredibly unique....it's good to see someone name their dog something other than Froo froo, Spot, Max, Thor etc. etc.

d-day
05-14-2006, 04:40 AM
name: d
middle name: dash
last name: day

King Nate
05-14-2006, 04:48 AM
My name is Nathan and I'm King of the World.

TJamesW_phinfan
05-14-2006, 09:41 AM

Wheel Of Time. Great series. :)

FLOUNDER
05-14-2006, 03:22 PM
WestVirginiaFan- I live on West Virginia and a huge fan of there football and basketball team.

FIN-IN-RI
05-14-2006, 05:32 PM
My name is Nathan and I'm King of the World.

:hail:

Baxter
05-15-2006, 05:13 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifAnchorman is one of my favorite movies Ron's dog in the movie was named Baxter, and so is my Jack Russell....thats all there was to it.
(Edit)Sorry if no one wanted to see Will Ferrell without a shirt on:D

Jt0323
05-19-2006, 05:57 PM
J- First letter in first name
T- 2nd letter in Last name
03- Babe Ruth
23- Michael Jordan and Donnie baseball

DolfanLourdes
05-20-2006, 09:54 AM
ummmm

My name is Lourdes and I am a Dolfan!! LMAO! :sidelol:

so original I know but if not I will forget my username!~

peagerm
05-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Last name is Pease and First Name Is Jeremy (Brother called me Germ)

Peagerm

yboord028
05-21-2006, 06:50 PM
My name may seem like nothing but its drooby820 backwards that was my screenname like 5 years ago cause my family called me drooby and my birthday was 8/20 so i thought i would be cool and put it backwards

Shockwave
05-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Do I even need to say anything? I feel giant robots speak for themselves.

Shockwave
05-21-2006, 07:18 PM
And thank to like2god for the image link PM (can't send PMs until 50 posts so you all get to read it here!)

like2god
05-21-2006, 07:25 PM
And thank to like2god for the image link PM (can't send PMs until 50 posts so you all get to read it here!)

No problem Bro :up:

ABrownLamp
05-21-2006, 07:33 PM
I couldn't think of a screen name years ago on another site. So I started looking around the room for ideas...

Rocky Raccoon
05-21-2006, 07:43 PM
I couldn't think of a screen name years ago on another site. So I started looking around the room for ideas...

yeah and then what happened?

ABrownLamp
05-21-2006, 07:43 PM
yeah and then what happened?

And then I saw one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life...it was like an angel shining so bright...

Rocky Raccoon
05-21-2006, 07:44 PM
And then I saw one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life...it was like an angel shining so bright...

:lol: awesome

Metal Panda
05-21-2006, 07:45 PM
My name is Rob, I like the 'Fins, and I started posting in 2005.

Or, I once robbed 2005 fins from a Swim 'N Fun store.

You guess which is the real meaning.

ABrownLamp
05-21-2006, 07:46 PM
:lol: awesome

And she said unto me...and you shall go forth and take my namesake, and use the powers for good and not evil.

Shockwave
05-21-2006, 07:58 PM
And let your warm, comforting glow give light to the darkest corners of the internet... and it was good...

eltos_lightfoot
05-21-2006, 08:24 PM
Eltos Lightfoot was the name of my first Ultima Online character...He was an Elven Bard and it just kind of stuck.

Kinda sucks when I use the moniker in LAN games though....my buddy calls me Altoids....:( I gave up, and started just getting tins of them and throwing them at him. :D

@@@
05-22-2006, 06:02 AM
After a particuarly boring week at work it was friday afternoon, looking for something to kill the last few hours of my week. Since the draft was coming up and i was getting rather fed up of Prisco and co's incompetent analysis i went in search of some fins info and google found finheaven for me! My brain wasn't working so well at this point in the week so after wasting 10 mins trying to think up something witty/imaginative i gave up and whacked in a couple of @'s the rest is history :goof:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
05-22-2006, 08:51 AM
i like UF, i like the fins, and my name is kat! :D

305TillIDie
05-22-2006, 02:15 PM
305- is where i live..Miami, FL...:D

Till I Die- born & raised in miami..will rep the city forever..:cooldude:

AquaInferno
05-22-2006, 05:24 PM
I came up with my name when I was gonna play Madden. I didn't wanna come off cutsie or nothin so I took the word Aqua tacked hell at the end (Inferno) and came up with my oxymoron aka username.

FinFrenzy
05-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Fin for the dolphins and frenzy for me being a diehard fan.

Noodle Arm
05-24-2006, 03:34 PM
I just completely suck at throwing a football.

Amars
05-24-2006, 03:36 PM
my daughter name is MARley so I just added a A to the front and got AMARS.

Miamian
05-25-2006, 06:58 AM
Self-explanatory.

The Rev
05-25-2006, 07:23 AM

YM305
05-27-2006, 02:12 AM
ym are my initials, and 305 is the area code from miami:cooldude:

YM305
05-27-2006, 02:17 AM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

PassRush
05-27-2006, 02:42 AM
Did I already post in this thread? If not, a few years back when Finheaven "absorbed" Phinzone, I was I Bleed Aqua on that board. That was taken when I tried to register here. I soon after just gave up and picked something genaric, yet rememberable.

JPhinfan86
05-27-2006, 02:47 AM
Did I already post in this thread? If not, a few years back when Finheaven "absorbed" Phinzone, I was I Bleed Aqua on that board. That was taken when I tried to register here. I soon after just gave up and picked something genaric, yet rememberable.
Wow, it doesn't even seem like all that happened 'years' ago. I remember it like maybe it's been a year at most. The name "I Bleed Aqua" was taken here?! How odd....that's considerably uncommon.

PassRush
05-27-2006, 03:11 AM
Wow, it doesn't even seem like all that happened 'years' ago. I remember it like maybe it's been a year at most. The name "I Bleed Aqua" was taken here?! How odd....that's considerably uncommon.

I think it happend right before the 2003 season. I could be wrong.

FLOUNDER
05-27-2006, 02:29 PM
and 305 is the area code from miami:cooldude:

thats crazy considering 304 is the area code for ALL west virginia

Bobby Humphrey
05-27-2006, 02:40 PM
I wanted FinheavenAJ, but it was taken. So I settled for my real name, but I spelt it wrong.

dolphindebby
06-14-2006, 02:17 AM
My names Debby, I'm a fanatic, so dolphindebby sounded good to me.

Nappy Roots
06-14-2006, 02:20 AM
I wanted FinheavenAJ, but it was taken. So I settled for my real name, but I spelt it wrong.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

d-day
06-14-2006, 02:22 AM

:lol: bobby h is funny

Miami 13
06-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Miami13 - Miami for Miami Dolphins and 13 for Dan Marino. It's also my Dad's license plate and has been for over 10 years.

Mike13
06-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Because the Pats suck no matter how good they are, my first AOL screen name had a 123 as a homage to that I threw in a 456.

Barry White
06-16-2006, 08:55 PM
i'm barry white.

Smoke
06-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Finz Fury was the first name I thought of that nobody else had.

guatemalanfan
06-16-2006, 09:22 PM
mmmmmmm because I'm a fan from Guatemala

popularwar
06-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Popwar is a skateboarding company that I always liked. I just thought popularwar sounded better, and it kind of goes along well with my political stance.

SKing29
06-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Well, SKing29 simply means this: Stephen King (my favorite author-hence SKing), and the 29 stands for the year (1929) the stock market crashed and the Great Depression started (no, I'm not a depressed goth or anything I actually use the same name as my aol name, so when I signed up for Finheaven I just ported over the name and when I was originally thinking up the name for aol I had been discussing the Great Depression in a history class so I added the number just so I could get the SKing part). Sorry for talking on so long, but there was a lot to tell.

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 08:36 PM
My buddy is always taking words and saying them in weird way, adding endings that don't belong there...Well he saw my picture of Csonka and looked at me and said, with his head cocked, "Csonka...nator?" I was like, WTF? But it stuck...same with my email, Skylarkington, cause i drive a Buick Skylark.... He's a weird guy....Sounds like that dude in those old Saturday Night Live skits....

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 08:38 PM
nothing wrong with that brother. :wink:Or in North/Central CA either, I hope.:D

Celtkin
06-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Well, SKing29 simply means this: Stephen King (my favorite author-hence SKing), and the 29 stands for the year (1929) the stock market crashed and the Great Depression started (no, I'm not a depressed goth or anything I actually use the same name as my aol name, so when I signed up for Finheaven I just ported over the name and when I was originally thinking up the name for aol I had been discussing the Great Depression in a history class so I added the number just so I could get the SKing part). Sorry for talking on so long, but there was a lot to tell.

You should'a stuck with the short version :lol:

j/k:wink:

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Yeah, but everyone here calls it "Duck Ditch"The first time I read that, I had the "tch" where the "ck" was and vice versa. Then I re-read and it became a bit clearer.

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 09:00 PM
What was the inspiration for the name "Awsi"? That's incredibly unique....it's good to see someone name their dog something other than Froo froo, Spot, Max, Thor etc. etc.My sister used to have a dog named "Shadow" because he used to stick closer to her than Mary's lamb.

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 09:23 PM
Self-explanatory.I don't get it.

:goof:

Celtkin
06-17-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't get it.

Seriously? :lol:

like2god
06-17-2006, 09:26 PM
I don't get it.

I don't have the patience to read through all of the posts in this thread, did you post the meaning of your username?

Get well, my friend

Celtkin
06-17-2006, 09:29 PM

I don't have the patience to read through all of the posts in this thread, did you post the meaning of your username?

Get well, my friend

No, Miamian's nick

BTW Michael. How is your mom?

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction is holding me fast,
How can I escape this irresistible grasp?

gota keep my eyes from the circling sky
Tongue-tied and twisted Just an earthbound misfit, I

Iceisforming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought I thought of everything
No navigator to find my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone
A soul in tension that is learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
gota keep my eyes from the circling sky
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earthbound misfit, I

Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air,
across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss
gota keep my mind from the circling sky
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earthbound misfit, I

EBMisfit
06-17-2006, 09:33 PM

Get well, my friendSee post #148... and thanks.

HysterikiLL
06-17-2006, 09:33 PM
My name is of greek origin. It is pronounced Eeeeisssturrekay. The H is silent, and replaced with a large amount of e's. The terikill is then prounced as 'turrekay'. Not turkey. Not teriyaki. Turrekay. I am Eeeeeeisssturrekay.

GoBills24
06-17-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm a big Bills fan, and #24 is Terrance McGee's number.

Yeah, I'm not the most creative person in the world.

Again, awesome forums you guys have here. :D

Rocky Raccoon
06-17-2006, 11:27 PM

but then what does the "Go" mean? :hmmm:

:welcome: bro

GoBills24
06-17-2006, 11:28 PM
but then what does the "Go" mean? :hmmm:

:welcome: bro

Thanks man.

I notice a lot of the fans here are from NY, NJ, etc.

Kinda weird, but w/e.

Rocky Raccoon
06-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Thanks man.

I notice a lot of the fans here are from NY, NJ, etc.

Kinda weird, but w/e.

us Dolphins fans are everywhere!

GoBills24
06-17-2006, 11:34 PM
us Dolphins fans are everywhere!

Yep, there's a lot of Bills fan in Florida, and surrounding states.

Besides NY obviously, I think Florida is the 2nd biggest state with Bills fan (according to Bills Backers' statistics).

Looks like it goes hand in hand.

Rocky Raccoon
06-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Yep, there's a lot of Bills fan in Florida, and surrounding states.

Besides NY obviously, I think Florida is the 2nd biggest state with Bills fan (according to Bills Backers' statistics).

Looks like it goes hand in hand.

and I'd say it's vise veresa for Dolphins fan...kinda weird. I think you find a lot of fans in areas or rivals, ya know? Buffalo in Miami, Miami in New York, etc.

GoBills24
06-17-2006, 11:54 PM
and I'd say it's vise veresa for Dolphins fan...kinda weird. I think you find a lot of fans in areas or rivals, ya know? Buffalo in Miami, Miami in New York, etc.

Yep, really weird.

A lot of the time peoeple in Buffalo just become Dolphins fans because they're desperate for attention.

Pretty pathetic, kind of like bandwagon fans.

Rocky Raccoon
06-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Yep, really weird.

A lot of the time peoeple in Buffalo just become Dolphins fans because they're desperate for attention.

Pretty pathetic, kind of like bandwagon fans.

bandwagon fans are everywhere though...pretty sad.

GoBills24
06-18-2006, 12:04 AM
bandwagon fans are everywhere though...pretty sad.

Don't gotta tell me twice.

There was TONS of them after the Sabres went on their Cup Run this year.

After that, I just refuse to talk hockey with anyone except for people who I know were fans from the beginning.

They claim they're huge fans, then ask me when the next game is. :shakeno:

And sorry for the offtopic post.

Rocky Raccoon
06-18-2006, 12:06 AM
Don't gotta tell me twice.

There was TONS of them after the Sabres went on their Cup Run this year.

After that, I just refuse to talk hockey with anyone except for people who I know were fans from the beginning.

They claim they're huge fans, then ask me when the next game is. :shakeno:

And sorry for the offtopic post.

it's alright

and yea I know what you mean. But one thing that I really hate is people who assume or think everyone is a bandwagon fan...and there are some on this board. Like people who would say someone is a bandwagoner, when really they've been a fan for years...that annoys me.

EBMisfit
06-18-2006, 12:08 AM
but then what does the "Go" mean? :hmmm:Maybe he's hoping they move to LA? :D:goof::lol:

Just kidding there....

like2god
06-18-2006, 12:13 AM

Let me welcome you to FH in a different, less hostile setting. Glad to have you on board and I look forward to debating the whole Shula vs Levy topic with you. :lol:

Rocky Raccoon
06-18-2006, 12:15 AM
Let me welcome you to FH in a different, less hostile setting. Glad to have you on board and I look forward to debating the whole Shula vs Levy topic with you. :lol:
:sidelol: I saw you too jawing at eachother in the Depths

like2god
06-18-2006, 12:18 AM
:sidelol: I saw you too jawing at eachother in the Depths

No comment, he is one of us now. :sidelol:

EBMisfit
06-18-2006, 12:25 AM
No comment, he is one of us now. :sidelol:Resistance is futile.

like2god
06-18-2006, 12:28 AM
Resistance is futile.

Exactly, pretty soon he will be wearing aqua and orange :lol:

GoBills24
06-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Exactly, pretty soon he will be wearing aqua and orange :lol:

LOL, don't count it.

But I do like a number of Phins because of previous teams.

Crowder(watched him a lot at FLA), Roth(high motor guy, hard not to like him), Culpepper(was my favorite player in NFL), Newman(former Bill), Jeno James.

Other than that, it's a deep hate for the boys in Miami.

Rocky Raccoon
06-18-2006, 12:35 AM
LOL, don't count it.

But I do like a number of Phins because of previous teams.

Crowder(watched him a lot at FLA), Roth(high motor guy, hard not to like him), Culpepper(was my favorite player in NFL), Newman(former Bill), Jeno James.

Crowder is my new favorite player :)

GoBills24
06-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Crowder is my new favorite player :)

Yep, he was a fun player to watch as a Gator.

Too bad he became a Phin. :(

Rocky Raccoon
06-18-2006, 12:40 AM
Yep, he was a fun player to watch as a Gator.

:D

King Felix
06-18-2006, 12:50 AM
well im hoping its gonna be self explanitory

like2god
06-18-2006, 12:53 AM
LOL, don't count it.

:club:

I'm cutting and pasting already. We can take this back to the depths if you like. :lol:

Rocky Raccoon
06-18-2006, 12:53 AM
well im hoping its gonna be self explanitory

:dunno:

I...I just don't get it :boohoo:

Jt0323
06-18-2006, 01:00 AM
The real reason i picked Jt0323 for my screen name...
J- I picked j because of Bernie Williams who's cousin neighbor is Jamal.
T- Dan Marnio was born on a Tuesday...
03- I was not born that year but someone was. So who ever has a kid born in 2003 or anyone born in 1903 i dedicate 03 to you!
23- My favorite baseball players number, Bernie,51 minus my favorite football players, Dan Marino...Times that by 0, then add 23...thats how you get the 23...

Rocky Raccoon
06-18-2006, 01:04 AM
03- I was not born that year but someone was. So who ever has a kid born in 2003 or anyone born in 1903 i dedicate 03 to you!
23- My favorite baseball players number, Bernie,51 minus my favorite football players, Dan Marino...Times that by 0, then add 23...thats how you get the 23...

:sidelol:

best description ever

EBMisfit
06-18-2006, 01:16 AM

I...I just don't get it :boohoo:Didn't I already use this joke?:goof:

EBMisfit
06-18-2006, 01:18 AM
23- My favorite baseball players number, Bernie,51 minus my favorite football players, Dan Marino...Times that by 0, then add 23...thats how you get the 23...Aha! The truth comes out.

FairyDate
06-18-2006, 01:21 AM
Well ummm... I'm gay. I bet you guys don't want to hear why my names this way. :wink: :tongue:

Rocky Raccoon
06-18-2006, 01:21 AM
Didn't I already use this joke?:goof:

I...I just don't know :boohoo:

:chuckle:

like2god
06-18-2006, 01:35 AM
Well ummm... I'm gay. I bet you guys don't want to hear why my names this way. :wink: :tongue:

Well, I think it goes without saying that you can keep those details to yourself. :lol: But you are a Phin fan so welcome aboard.

FairyDate
06-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Well, I think it goes without saying that you can keep those details to yourself. :lol: But you are a Phin fan so welcome aboard. Why thank you.

GoBills24
06-18-2006, 01:44 PM
:club:

I'm cutting and pasting already. We can take this back to the depths if you like. :lol:

Naw, I'll pass on that one.

No more verbal assaults until the season starts, for me. :lol:

like2god
06-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Naw, I'll pass on that one.

No more verbal assaults until the season starts, for me. :lol:

Happy posting my friend. :up:

Dolfan81
06-18-2006, 03:58 PM

sweet i got a nickname like that, my real name is John Percy Ellsmore, so everyone calls me JP, and then sum1 that i work wit started callin me J Pizzle

anyway my username is simple i use it for almost evrything, but i first started using it bac wen McDuffie was a star recevier, so basically im a dolfan, and i jus used O.J. s number

EBMisfit
06-18-2006, 06:42 PM
No more verbal assaults until the season starts, for me. :lol:Um, this is a forum. I doubt many of us would hear "verbal" assaults from you.:D

Daunte Rules
06-18-2006, 09:57 PM
daunte rules..nuff said right? :D

Daunte Rules
06-18-2006, 10:10 PM
is there a way to change your name? cause i was thinking of changing it to flynn taggert :cooldude:

Rocky Raccoon
06-18-2006, 10:11 PM
is there a way to change your name? cause i was thinking of changing it to flynn taggert :cooldude:

go make a thread in the questions forum...and when a mod reads it, he will change it for you

Daunte Rules
06-18-2006, 10:23 PM
go make a thread in the questions forum...and when a mod reads it, he will change it for you thanks

GoBills24
06-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Um, this is a forum. I doubt many of us would hear "verbal" assaults from you.:D

You misread it.

I meant no more verbal assaults against me, not by me.

And good point. :wink:

unluckyluciano
06-19-2006, 12:59 PM
I am a fan of the old time gangsters even though there isnt much to be admired. But the whole fact that they were able to fool the world into thinking they were modern day robin hoods is pretty good. I always thought lucky luciano was a smart man for being able to organize everyone so I wanted a play on that and seeing as how the blue bird of happiness likes to dump on me alot i came up with unlucky luciano.

aleta
06-21-2006, 09:07 PM
that's a male name in spanish, so don't ask me were I see the games:sidelol:

well aleta is a phins in spanish. not much to it.

EBMisfit
06-22-2006, 02:11 AM
that's a male name in spanish, so don't ask me were I see the games:sidelol: If you mean "Luciano", it's both a common Italian and Spanish name. In fact, it's the name of one of my co-workers.

well aleta is a phins in spanish. not much to it.Just so no one gets confused about this (and a free Spanish lesson as well), aleta means fin (as well as other things), rather than (dol)phin, while the word for "dolphin" is delphin.

The Confessor
06-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Celtkin

Celt = The term Celts, pronounced /kɛlt/, refers to any of a number of ancient peoples in Europe using the Celtic languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_languages), which form a branch of Indo-European languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages), as well as others whose language is unknown but where associated cultural traits such as Celtic art (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_art) are found in archaeological (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeological) evidence. Historical theories were developed that these factors were indicative of a common origin, but later theories of culture spreading to differing indigenous peoples have recently been supported by some genetic studies.
Kin= Family

Everyone on my father's side was Scottish and my mom is Scotch-Irish

Right on Celt, majority of my ancestory is Scott-Irish (Black Irish)

AZFINFANMANG.... Cause I was up late drinking tequilla when I signed up....:wink:

The Confessor
06-24-2006, 10:29 AM

I was close. Here is how I had you name figured

J-Just gotta

T-Throw the dam ball

0-Oh my gawd, did he just throw the dam football

32-Hey, if the glove dont fit, you must commit

3-How many consecutive SB's we are gonna win...

EBMisfit
06-25-2006, 04:22 AM

AZFINFANMANG.... Cause I was up late drinking tequilla when I signed up....:wink:For some reason, I keep reading your s/n as azfinfanmag and thinking you must run a magazine for fin fans in AZ.:goof:

PressCoverage
06-25-2006, 04:31 AM
i just love press coverage in football ... but also, i work at a newspaper ...

PressCoverage
06-25-2006, 05:37 AM

dude, that's heavy... :cooldude:

Celtkin
06-25-2006, 09:53 AM

AZFINFANMANG.... Cause I was up late drinking tequilla when I signed up....:wink:

:sidelol:

The Confessor
06-25-2006, 10:00 AM
For some reason, I keep reading your s/n as azfinfanmag and thinking you must run a magazine for fin fans in AZ.:goof:

Well I do. The only reason the g is in there is cause I was drinking tequilla when I was signing up:evil:, as I was living in "A Van Down by the River"...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/06/Matt_Foley_Saturday_Night_Live-1.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/Matt_Foley,_Saturday_Night_Live.jpg&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Foley,_Motivational_Speaker&h=175&w=182&sz=8&tbnid=I6JIKW2UFTYQKM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=96&hl=en&start=36&prev=/images%3Fq%3DChris%2BFarley%26start%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN)

EBMisfit
06-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Well I do. The only reason the g is in there is cause I was drinking tequilla when I was signing up:evil:, as I was living in "A Van Down by the River"...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:I6JIKW2UFTYQKM:upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/Matt_Foley,_Saturday_Night_Live.jpgClassic SNL skit.:up:

retired opfinistic
06-26-2006, 02:43 PM
:( BuffaloSux was taken.

The Confessor
06-26-2006, 02:47 PM

Yeah, and so was BuffaloSux1 and BuffaloSux2.....etc....

like2god
06-26-2006, 02:48 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I had the same problem :lol:

Phinja
06-27-2006, 08:51 AM
Phins + Ninjas = Dolphins death-dealing football playing awsomeness.

In reality, it was the only thing I could think of with "Phins" in it...

TokyoFishFan
07-03-2006, 06:53 AM
TokyoFishFan

Tokyo is where I was when I found FinHeaven--in Guam now
Fish, well...we all know our Dolphins aren't fish, But TokyoMammalFan just doesn't flow as well when you say it and FinFan or PhinFan is overused
Fan, of course, is for FANATICAL, which is how I can be about my Fins. Been a fan for 30+ years.

Lots of funny stuff in this thread.

HolliFinFan
07-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Holli = short for nickname "Hollywood" (don't ask :lol: )
The rest is easy.
~~Holli

BigDogsHunt
07-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Well its partly tied into my last name, partly my work philosophy, and partly my play attitude...its like the old saying:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

The Confessor
07-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Well it ties into my last name.....but its like the old saying:

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/BigDogsHunt.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

How about "Its hard to run with the big dawgs when you pee like a puppy:D

BigDogsHunt
07-03-2006, 06:14 PM
How about "Its hard to run with the big dawgs when you pee like a puppy:D

Thats a good one. This is what I use in my Fantasy Baseball avatar

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

BigDogsHunt
07-03-2006, 06:16 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/07/bigdogdefine9mr-1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TitansFanatic
07-04-2006, 02:48 PM
I like the Titans! :) I should have probably been 'TitansBravesVolsPredsFanatic'

But the Vols are probably #1...

SureShock
07-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Sure Shock, b/c my kennel name is Sure Shock Bullies

www.sureshockbullies.com (http://www.sureshockbullies.com)

Bruzer
07-05-2006, 03:05 PM
My last name is Bru and during school my friends and others would call me Bruzer at school and such or Bruskie for at parties

HelenaBucket
07-05-2006, 04:32 PM
When I first heard the The Grateful Dead song "Hell In a Bucket" years ago, with those wonderful lyrics by Bob Wier, it became my personal theme song. My alter ego had finally found a name - HelenaBucket.

"I may be goin' to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!"

Phinz4Life
07-10-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm a Dolphins fan...for...life...

Hence...

Phinz = Dolphins shortened and with an edgy Z added for EXTREMENESS.

4 = The number version of the word "four." Some much cooler.

Life = ...Life.

PHINZ4LIFE.

Any way to change a name? Mine is classic, but not so original.. :boohoo:

PCHD
07-11-2006, 08:05 AM
PCHD is the name of a group of men I grew up with.It's kind of a social club.We used to be knowed to be a very rowdy bunch but age has slowed us down some.At least most of us that is.Any way I use it to honor these men.

Mephistopheles
07-11-2006, 09:35 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephistopheles

PhinPhan1227
07-11-2006, 08:32 PM
1227 is the anniversary of the day I met my wife. Yes, I'm just that sappy.

MNFINFAN
07-20-2006, 11:14 PM
My last name is Bru and during school my friends and others would call me Bruzer at school and such or Bruskie for at parties
I think Bruskie would work better, but what do I know I am just back from a golf tournament half lit.

My handle, like others, is noted for its complete lack of orginality, I live in Minnesota (MN) and I love the dolphins (finfan) see how original I am (MNFINFAN).

Really I should be drunk arse mother ****er from the Cayman Islands but that handle was taken I think.

Nappy Roots
07-20-2006, 11:17 PM
my roots are nappy

unluckyluciano
07-20-2006, 11:18 PM
my roots are nappy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm how many bong hits did that take.

Nappy Roots
07-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm how many bong hits did that take.

1 song from koo koo kal

unluckyluciano
07-20-2006, 11:24 PM
1 song from koo koo kal

Thats exctasy right there mang.

Dolfan73
07-26-2006, 02:51 AM
I'm a Dolfan and the fins capped there perfect season with a superbowl win over the redskins in super bowl VII, which happened to be on january 14, 1973and took place in the LA Coliseum.

fin1
07-28-2006, 01:09 PM
My email address is fin1. Not real creative or funny. Kinda lika kinzua. That's embarassing.

greatwade
07-28-2006, 01:16 PM
They call me GreatSpamAde, because I do so much enjoy the spam forum. It's not nearly as riveting as some of the lounge threads, but really a place you can be yourself. You see, in the mother russia, we were often told what we could say, what to think, who to like, what usernames to select. But now, in the spam forum (my sanctaury) I have a found real american california man, and know what is it to be true and true love. So I say, call me GreatSpamade. I'm am so happy to be here. FinHeaven been berry berry goo to me.

like2god
07-28-2006, 01:35 PM
They call me GreatSpamAde, because I do so much enjoy the spam forum. It's not nearly as riveting as some of the lounge threads, but really a place you can be yourself. You see, in the mother russia, we were often told what we could say, what to think, who to like, what usernames to select. But now, in the spam forum (my sanctaury) I have a found real american california man, and know what is it to be true and true love. So I say, call me GreatSpamade. I'm am so happy to be here. FinHeaven been berry berry goo to me.

54Fins
07-28-2006, 02:15 PM
i used 54Fins for my first ff team 5 years ago. Some people thought it was zack, but what it was intended to mean is there are 53 men on the fins roster and i am the 54th man on the team. Kinda like a 12th man thing.

BradyGodofFish
07-29-2006, 08:32 AM
Brady God Of Fish(dolphins) , nuff said :)

SpurzN703
07-31-2006, 01:57 PM
Spurs fan for life, and for now I live in Northern Virginia

In_Flames
07-31-2006, 02:16 PM
Spurs fan for life, and for now I live in Northern Virginia

:yes: :drinkers:

greatwade
07-31-2006, 02:18 PM
Brady God Of Fish(dolphins) , nuff said :)

You could easily write for Leno or Letterman with that witty. You, sir, are the God of usernames. Keep up the god jorb.

HurriPhin
08-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Well Micheal, my name is Gabriel, we are the only two archangels named in the bible.:shelby: but obviously my username is a combo of the HURRIcanes and the dolPHINS

Ray Finkle
08-02-2006, 11:04 PM
I picked my user name in honor of Ray Finkle, former Miami Dolphin FG kicker. :lol:

What you don't know who Ray Finkle is?

"Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American."

For those of you who don't know Ray Finkle is a fiction character in the movie Ace Ventura starring Jim Carrey. He tries getting revenge on Dan Marino for his missed FG in the Superbowl vs. SF 49ers. Good funny movie for those who haven't seen it and it has a lot of former Dolphin players in it.

And no I'm not obsessed with the movie as some have claimed, I decided to use the name as a joke and I couldn't find anything better to think of.

SpurzN703
08-03-2006, 11:49 AM
:yes: :drinkers:

:wink: My man right there. Let's get 'em in 2007!

SpurzN703
08-03-2006, 11:51 AM
I picked my user name in honor of Ray Finkle, former Miami Dolphin FG kicker. :lol:

What you don't know who Ray Finkle is?

"Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American."

For those of you who don't know Ray Finkle is a fiction character in the movie Ace Ventura starring Jim Carrey. He tries getting revenge on Dan Marino for his missed FG in the Superbowl vs. SF 49ers. Good funny movie for those who haven't seen it and it has a lot of former Dolphin players in it.

And no I'm not obsessed with the movie as some have claimed, I decided to use the name as a joke and I couldn't find anything better to think of.

How can anyone not know Ray Finkle? :lol:

And a clean pair of shorts :lol:

Ray Finkle
08-03-2006, 12:10 PM
How can anyone not know Ray Finkle? :lol:

And a clean pair of shorts :lol:

Nice. :up:

SpurzN703
08-03-2006, 02:12 PM

Nice. :up:

They totally butchered Ace in AV2, but I still love 'em.

Ray Finkle
08-03-2006, 04:31 PM
They totally butchered Ace in AV2, but I still love 'em.

Yeah they really killed that series.

A&O
08-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Aqua and Orange

Straztheman
08-24-2006, 09:01 AM
Everyone at school calls me straz even the teachers.And I'm the man so i put it together.

FINFAN_4_EVER
09-03-2006, 09:42 PM
im a finfan for ever

pretty obvious

Dolfan2788
09-04-2006, 02:43 AM
I'm a dolfan but that was taken so I added my D.O.B on the end.

retired opfinistic
09-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Mine is the Aramaic word for Dolphin.:wink:

NewEra8
09-04-2006, 11:23 AM
NewEra8... Culpepper begins the revolution...

The road starts in Pitt and ends in Miami.............. for the SB :D

firestorm
09-04-2006, 12:00 PM
My nick is for the best and mythical song of syracuse SXE band Earth Crisis.

Earth Crisis - firestorm :fire: :fire: :fire:

A firestorm to purify!!!!

Dors156
09-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Everyone at school calls me straz even the teachers.And I'm the man so i put it together.

InFinsGrl
09-04-2006, 01:25 PM
I think the name with my sig. says it all.:wink:

d-day
09-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I think the name with my sig. says it all.:wink:

hey, i know you :wink: - how have you been? you guys need to come back and party downtown one of these days :up: