PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

Samphin
05-13-2006, 10:30 AM
when the urinal back is flat instead of rounded so when you pee, the urine splatter gets all over your hands and wiener? :mad: I hate that.:fire:

Metal Panda
05-13-2006, 10:33 AM
as long as none splatters into your mouth, so what?

In_Flames
05-13-2006, 10:34 AM
thats why should stand back about 3-5 ft. from the urinal when going, not to mention its more fun when aiming and much more of a challenge...although it is a bit awkward when someone else walks into the restroom..:rolleyes: :wink:

Metal Panda
05-13-2006, 10:35 AM
thats why should stand back about 3-5 ft. from the urinal when going, not to mention its more fun when aiming and much more of a challenge...although it is a bit akward when someone else walks into the restroom..:rolleyes: :wink:

it's their fault they didn't look both ways first.

TJamesW_phinfan
05-13-2006, 10:41 AM
thats why should stand back about 3-5 ft. from the urinal when going, not to mention its more fun when aiming and much more of a challenge...although it is a bit awkward when someone else walks into the restroom..:rolleyes: :wink:

it's their fault they didn't look both ways first.

:lol:

like2god
05-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Personally, I like to stand 25 ft back and do military style rolling and weaving, I climb over the walls of the stall and try to be stealthy about my peeing. My aim might not be that good but I make the whole restroom an obstacle course. :D

Metal Panda
05-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Personally, I like to stand 25 ft back and do military style rolling and weaving, I climb over the walls of the stall and try to be stealthy about my peeing. My aim might not be that good but I make the whole restroom an obstacle course. :D

I do that when I'm taking a dump.

They have to shut it down for an entire day when I'm done.

Samphin
05-13-2006, 10:56 AM

For everyone else...