PDA

View Full Version : lack of class today

Metal Panda
05-13-2006, 10:57 AM
At work the other day, my friend comes back from the ladie's room and tells me she heard in the other stall, a lady talking to her child on the phone, scolding him....while dropping anchor.

She said the conversation was something like "Well then you (plop) lied to me about that (plop)..."

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? Nobody wants to hear Fecal Instrumentation on a phone call.

Dubfire
05-13-2006, 11:14 AM
:shakeno:

FinFan72
05-13-2006, 06:04 PM
:hmmm:

ponchovilla
05-13-2006, 11:05 PM
i feel sorry for the kid, and i feel dirty about having had to picture this scene.

bullseyeguy
05-13-2006, 11:13 PM
"You sank my Battle****!"

http://www.dipvideos.com/funny_videos/75

icephinfan
05-13-2006, 11:26 PM
"You sank my Battle****!"

http://www.dipvideos.com/funny_videos/75

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

HysterikiLL
05-14-2006, 01:13 AM
:barf:

NaboCane
05-14-2006, 02:10 AM
:lol: Fecal Instrumentation :hump:

Metal Panda
05-14-2006, 02:19 AM
Nothing made me laugh more than the time than this young (I'd say 11-13 year old) kid in the bathroom, who was farting razorblades that were audible miles away, and he kept going "Oh man" really loudly after each one. I was washing my hands nearby trying to contain my laughter.

Then he leaves the stall and walks out of the mens room and the violent farting noises are continuing and I'm not convinced he didn't leave a little soft serve in his trousers judging by the noise.

King Nate
05-14-2006, 03:54 AM
Nothing made me laugh more than the time than this young (I'd say 11-13 year old) kid in the bathroom, who was farting razorblades that were audible miles away, and he kept going "Oh man" really loudly after each one. I was washing my hands nearby trying to contain my laughter.

Then he leaves the stall and walks out of the mens room and the violent farting noises are continuing and I'm not convinced he didn't leave a little soft serve in his trousers judging by the noise.

:lol:

cnc66
05-14-2006, 05:28 AM
soft serve !! hahahaha

FinaciousOne
05-14-2006, 10:25 AM
At work the other day, my friend comes back from the ladie's room and tells me she heard in the other stall, a lady talking to her child on the phone, scolding him....while dropping anchor.

Her child was probably glad that the bathroom scolding ritual was over the phone. I can just imagine how bad it must be to get scolded like that at home in person. It would bring new meaning to the threat, "Wait until your father gets home!"

Maynard the Hammer
05-14-2006, 01:02 PM
it never happened. girls dont poop

JPhinfan86
05-15-2006, 03:46 AM

She said the conversation was something like "Well then you (plop) lied to me about that (plop)..."

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? Nobody wants to hear Fecal Instrumentation on a phone call.
Well unfortunately there are people in this world with some unbelievable fetishes.....those freaks aside you've gotta point. Point being....chicks crapping is fockin' gross. :barf:

BBsuck
05-17-2006, 09:01 AM

Ok..... fill us in did your...Hmmm... friend :wink: also drop some kids off at the pool ??? :D ..just busting on ya ..