PDA

View Full Version : agree or disagree

CChambers7284
05-14-2006, 04:56 AM
Madden on the 360 doesnt look to hot this year.
The Gameplay still looks choppy and the players movement looks very odd. Granted its only May but still i think the PS2 and Xbox (current gen) are better overall games

Phinsfan1980
05-14-2006, 05:29 AM
The Gameplay still looks choppy and the players movement looks very odd. Granted its only May but still i think the PS2 and Xbox (current gen) are better overall games I hope that because EA has the exclusive license they don't just sit on what they have and not push for the best product. :tantrum:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
05-14-2006, 04:27 PM
we don't have any way of knowing if the current gen versions will be better than the 360.

TheAnswer385
05-14-2006, 05:22 PM
it looked good to me...I liked the grass

Dolfan11
05-14-2006, 06:35 PM
The Gameplay still looks choppy and the players movement looks very odd. Granted its only May but still i think the PS2 and Xbox (current gen) are better overall games

I agree 100%. The game still looks and runs like that crap they called Madden 360 (2006). If it does, it's back to PS2 for me. The gameplay looks choppy, the players animations are funky and odd, and the way they run just looks ridiculous. Especially after the play is dead, they still run into eachother. It looks like they hit a wall and they stay in place, but just keep their feet moving. The jerseys still look like their glued onto the player. They still all look the same size. No players have dreadlocks, long hair, or towles around their waste. I do hope that the version they had at E3 was just 2006 with the mini camp and the new grass system, because it all looks like the same trash.

mor911
05-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Disagree.

- Gears of War
- Enchanted Arms
- Blue Dragon
- Madden 07
- NCAA Football 07
- The Mor: The game

TheAnswer385
05-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Disagree.

- Gears of War
- Enchanted Arms
- Blue Dragon
- Madden 07
- NCAA Football 07
- The Mor: The gameGears of War Looked bad A :eek:

:eek: The Mor game was lacking in graphics IMO.I think i will rent it, maybe. :rolleyes2

mor911
05-14-2006, 11:39 PM
Gears of War Looked bad A :eek:

:eek: The Mor game was lacking in graphics IMO.I think i will rent it, maybe. :rolleyes2
Yuo can't be serious... People mistook the in-game screen shots for CG.

dQbell
05-15-2006, 07:27 AM
Disagree.

- Gears of War
- Enchanted Arms
- Blue Dragon
- Madden 07
- NCAA Football 07
- The Mor: The game

The Mor: The Game is so cool. The demo is on Live. I played through it and beat the first level boss (Cash Register Fatty). Any word if this will have multiplayer? :lol:

Seriously, I don't see how EA would purposely avoid making Madden 360 a more polished game. The reports I heard were saying the game has shaped up with better overall graphics, more added features and improved gameplay.

It's EA, so I wouldn't expcet much.