PDA

View Full Version : Ok...SCREW the Germans!!

PhinPhan1227
03-20-2003, 12:13 PM
CNN:
"In Berlin, Germany, 50,000 school students marched past the guarded U.S. embassy and through the Brandenburg Gate. The crowd whistled and chanted and carried banners saying “Stop the Bush fire,” “George W. Hitler,” “No blood for oil.” Bigger demonstrations were planned for later Thursday in the capital and in dozens of other towns and cities. Some 5,000 students were also demonstrating in Cologne."

Those neo-nazi twits GAVE the world Adolf Hitler, and they've got the GALL to call OUR President George W Hitler? We should have let the Soviet Union have the whole freaking country!! You know, I've always believed that there was a moral imperative to help those who have less than you do, but I'm starting to get REALLY tired of some of the people who we put the most effort towards stabbing us most DEEPLY in the back.

LeftCoastPhin
03-20-2003, 12:29 PM
Ignorance at it's finest. They are not informed if they think it's about oil.

poornate
03-20-2003, 01:13 PM
My friend left for Germany Tuesday for 3 months.

iceblizzard69
03-20-2003, 01:37 PM
I really like Germany, but it sucks how most of the people are acting. I went there 2 years ago and it was a lot of fun. I think Shroeder is worse then Chirac.

Barbarian
03-20-2003, 11:28 PM
Well, it's no worse than whats happening here in the US.

We have theese idiots over here clogging up the streets and shutting down the financial district in SanFrancisco.

Worst of all, hospitols and Fire Dept's are saying that the protesters are making it difficult for emergency responce vehicles to get where they have to go.

All I can say is that if somebody dies because of theese morons, I hope that they drag all of the leaders of theese protests into court and charge them with Reckless endangerment. :mad: