Mine are:

Limp Bizkit
Korn
Metallica
Green Day

What about you guys?

Rocky Raccoon
05-15-2006, 11:46 AM
I used to love Hootie and the Blowfish when I was younger. Oasis I used to really like also.

Motion
05-15-2006, 11:47 AM
"Used to like" as in don't like them anymore? Or they aren't together anymore?

steeda
05-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Incubus - I really wish they would go back to the style of S.C.I.E.N.C.E., until they do, I will never listen to them again.
Taproot - Seemed to gone the same way also. Less metal, more lyrical / melodic. I can't stand it at all.

ch19079
05-15-2006, 12:14 PM
i really liked Creed's first CD, but the others suck so bad that i dont want to listen to their first CD anymore.

they went from rock to christian rock. damn them. :fire:

GRAPEAPE
05-15-2006, 12:15 PM
Poison
Ratt
Cinderella
Matley Crue
Skid Row
Warrant
WhiteSnake
Gun's n Roses
Name a Late 80's early 90's hairband, I liked'em

Agent51
05-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Poison
Ratt
Cinderella
Matley Crue
Skid Row
Warrant
WhiteSnake

"Hair" metal was AWESOME. Sometimes I wish I was around/old enough in that era just so I could go to one of those concerts. I would KILL to see the Crue (well, I've ben to their new tour, but they don't look the same) or Poison or GNR, any of that era's bands live. I still listen to em though, and I'm in a "Hair Metal" cover band just as a little fun side-project to my real band, so we can play all that old stuff, we even dress like people from that era. I'm always Slash, he's my hero. I know GNR wasn't wearing like skintight neon spandex with huge girly fluffued hair and makeup like the rest, but it's the same era, lol.

Dolfan984
05-15-2006, 01:26 PM
Torture your list is just like mine.

All of those bands rocked at one point, and now they're weak.

mor911
05-15-2006, 01:30 PM
OutKast - Southernplayalisticcadillacmuzik was great. ATliens was awesome. Stankonia was jamming... The new stuff. Blah.

Gonzo
05-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Poison
Ratt
Cinderella
Matley Crue
Skid Row
Stryper
Warrant
WhiteSnake
Gun's n Roses

:yes:

GRAPEAPE
05-15-2006, 01:42 PM
:yes:Stryper????

Maybe Winger, or Mr. Big but Stryper c'mon Gonzo

dolphinkev
05-15-2006, 01:43 PM
def leppard
hootie and the blowfish
van halen

NaboCane
05-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Sneaker Pimps
Hootie (Darius Rucker has the most amazing voice, but...the music...:rolleyes: )
Grupo 440

vanilla ice....
:foundout:

like2god
05-15-2006, 03:08 PM
When I was younger (4 or 5) I liked Bon Jovi and Michael Jackson. Then I hit puberty and my balls dropped and I started to listen to heavier music like Ozzy and Guns n Roses. Now that I am older I feel like an idiot for liking Bon Jovi and The gloved alien pervert.

miamikid92
05-15-2006, 03:14 PM
When I was younger (4 or 5) I liked Bon Jovi and Michael Jackson. Then I hit puberty and my balls dropped and I started to listen to heavier music like Ozzy and Guns n Roses. Now that I am older I feel like an idiot for liking Bon Jovi and The gloved alien pervert.

dont hate on bon jovi:tantrum:

when the worllld gets in my faace i say
have a nice daaay

dQbell
05-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Kiss
Van Halen

Two of my favs.

Agent51
05-15-2006, 03:34 PM
dont hate on bon jovi:tantrum:

when the worllld gets in my faace i say
have a nice daaay

That song is garbage, lol, but Jovi is good. When I was like 4 I would run arounf my house in just my underwear (ninja turtles all the way) and some sunglasses and I would play air guitar with a broom to "You Give Love A Bad Name", lol. My mom has pics of it, so funny......

Dolfan984
05-15-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only little kid who liked Bon Jovi.

What the hell was I thinking?

Amars
05-15-2006, 04:11 PM
Guns n Roses

Gonzo
05-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Stryper????

Maybe Winger, or Mr. Big but Stryper c'mon Gonzo

Stryper > anyone on earth

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
I especially like the dishwashing rubber gloves the third guy is wearing. Also, notice all the triangles. I think they are actually blades! They are in on the secret! The true leaders of the Priory of Sion! :hi5:

Dolfan984
05-15-2006, 04:39 PM
Stryper > anyone on earth

http://www.kuriosband.com/misc/stryper.jpg
I especially like the dishwashing rubber gloves the third guy is wearing. Also, notice all the triangles. I think they are actually blades! They are in on the secret! The true leaders of the Priory of Sion! :hi5:

That's a crapload of hair.

Roman529
05-15-2006, 04:45 PM
The Cars
Foreigner
Lover Boy
Dokken
Rat
Poison
Van Halen
Bon Jovi
Quiet Riot
REO Speedwagon
Kiss
Aerosmith
Tesla
Cinderella

Gonzo
05-15-2006, 04:47 PM
That's a crapload of hair.

Perhaps Reverend Fin's favorite band :hmmm:

Roman529
05-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Perhaps Reverend Fin's favorite band :hmmm:

He seems like more of an Amy Grant fan. :wink: :lol:

icephinfan
05-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Rage Against The Machine!!!

Agent51
05-15-2006, 05:44 PM
The Cars
Foreigner
Lover Boy
Dokken
Rat
Poison
Van Halen
Bon Jovi
Quiet Riot
REO Speedwagon
Kiss
Aerosmith
Tesla
Cinderella

Tesla's cover of "Signs" was AWESOME

dominizzo
05-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Gnr

Roman529
05-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Tesla's cover of "Signs" was AWESOME

I saw Tesla at the downtown auditorium here in the early 1990's. They were no longer as big as they had been in the early to mid 1980s, but I just really loved their songs...they did a great acoustic version of Signs. Nikola Tesla, who the band is named after, was one of the greatest scientists and inventors ever, and never got the acclaim he deserved like Thomas Edison...Tesla lived here in Colorado Springs around 1900, and he knocked out the city's power a couple times with his experiments.

like2god
05-15-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only little kid who liked Bon Jovi.

What the hell was I thinking?

Maybe we should start a support group. :sidelol:

Hi my name is Mike and when I was a little kid I used to like Bon Jovi....

Agent51
05-15-2006, 05:54 PM
I saw Tesla at the downtown auditorium here in the early 1990's. They were no longer as big as they had been in the early to mid 1980s, but I just really loved their songs...they did a great acoustic version of Signs. Nikola Tesla, who the band is named after, was one of the greatest scientists and inventors ever, and never got the acclaim he deserved like Thomas Edison...Tesla lived here in Colorado Springs around 1900, and he knocked out the city's power a couple times with his experiments.

*Quits bartending to become a scientist and start knocking out the island's power with "experiments"*

That is so awesome, I'm gonna research that guy now just because of that.

Agent51
05-15-2006, 05:56 PM
Maybe we should start a support group. :sidelol:

Hi my name is Mike and when I was a little kid I used to like Bon Jovi....

Hi, my name is Jason, and when I was a little kid I used to play air guitar with a broom, wearing only sunglasses and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle underwear, whenever Bon Jovi's "You Gve Love A Bad Name" came on MTV (you know, back when they used to play music)........

The Rev
05-15-2006, 06:10 PM
He seems like more of an Amy Grant fan. :wink: :lol:

Careful Roman....I might go biblical on you. :tantrum:

If you must know...Van Halen, Rush and U2..any questions. :wink:

BTW...Switchfoot is a great band...they're a Christian band.

like2god
05-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi, my name is Jason, and when I was a little kid I used to play air guitar with a broom, wearing only sunglasses and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle underwear, whenever Bon Jovi's "You Gve Love A Bad Name" came on MTV (you know, back when they used to play music)........

HI Jason. :lol:

NaboCane
05-15-2006, 06:27 PM

...and I will strike with great vengeance and furious anger
those who would poison and destroy my brothers...

:lol:

The Rev
05-15-2006, 06:28 PM
...and I will strike with great vengeance and furious anger
those who would poison and destroy my brothers...

Amen Brother Cane!! :tantrum:

Perfect23
05-15-2006, 08:43 PM
I used to like linkin park and kid rock but know :shakeno:

dQbell
05-15-2006, 08:58 PM

Rev..ever listen to One Bad Pig?

JPhinfan86
05-16-2006, 05:24 AM
When I was younger (4 or 5) I liked Bon Jovi and Michael Jackson. Then I hit puberty and my balls dropped and I started to listen to heavier music like Ozzy and Guns n Roses.
Ohhhh, you mean then you started to listen to actual music. Well, it was only a matter of time. :chuckle:

JPhinfan86
05-16-2006, 05:29 AM
One of my most loved bands, Chevelle, is actually a Christian rock group. Some of their music is so heavy and aggressive people think i'm lying. Kinda cool to think that a group can freakin' ROCK w/o spittin' some of the filth I've heard outta Slipknot (EXAMPLE). I have two of Slipknots albums but I think they're lyrics are simply for shock value. Anyway.....GO CHEVELLE!

:band:
Sam Pete Joe ...are those not Biblical names? Note that Joe has since left da band.

EXAMPLE: "I wanna slit your throat and f*** the wound, I wanna reach inside and feel the swoon." :hmmm: