PDA

View Full Version : March Madness

iceblizzard69
03-20-2003, 04:07 PM
March Madness is finally here!!! We have already had some good games, including a great finish in OT between NC State and California. Anyone else watching? I think March Madness is one of the best sports events of the year.

iceblizzard69
03-20-2003, 04:08 PM
Mods, there isn't a lot of Dolphins stuff going on, so please keep this around. Thanks.

LeftCoastPhin
03-20-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
March Madness is finally here!!! We have already had some good games, including a great finish in OT between NC State and California. Anyone else watching? I think March Madness is one of the best sports events of the year.

This is a football board. :goof: Just kidding man.

March Madness is awesome baby!!! I only wish I could be home watching it, instead of at work. Not that it's any of my business Ice, but are you home schooled or playing hooky?

Or on spring break?

t2thejz
03-20-2003, 04:19 PM
so far im 100% right on my bracket:biggrin:

iceblizzard69
03-20-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
This is a football board. :goof: Just kidding man.

March Madness is awesome baby!!! I only wish I could be home watching it, instead of at work. Not that it's any of my business Ice, but are you home schooled or playing hooky?

Or on spring break?

Spring Break. :) It is the best time to have it since I don't miss any Basketball and there is something to watch on TV during the daytime.

ckparrothead
03-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Too bad my gtown boys are only in the NIT. But I'm pullin for them to take that tourney

LeftCoastPhin
03-20-2003, 04:41 PM
I remember when I was down for half of annual training in Fort Riley and I came down with a horrible case of bronchidus, which really sucks for those of you who never had it. Anyway, the good news is after a few days of heavy meds I was feeling good enough to relax in the day room and watch the tournament but not good enough to go back to duty. That was perhaps the finest 4 days of TV in my life. That was the year Gonzaga took it to the elite 8, and then UCONN defeated Duke!

RHoffman
03-20-2003, 04:44 PM
Can always count on Cincinnatti to crap out.

:D

iceblizzard69
03-21-2003, 03:10 PM
I had the Syracuse vs. Manhattan game on CBS, but when they moved it to ESPN they gave me Kentucky vs IUPUI, and then they switched it to St Joes/Auburn. Living in NY, don't you think ESPN would figure out that they should probably put on Manhattan (which is actually in the Bronx) vs. Syracuse, and it is a close game too. :yell:

I could see them switching it if it is a 15 point lead, but when they took it off Syracuse was up by 4 or something near that.