PDA

View Full Version : Thieves Steal Hilton's Mother's Day Gifts

BAMAPHIN 22
05-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Paris Hilton's mother can only imagine what her celebrity daughter got her for Mother's Day. That's because thieves stole the gifts before Kathy Hilton received them.

A gift bag containing nearly $10,000 worth of Christian Dior shoes, sunglasses, handbags and perfume was taken from outside the Hilton home, spokesman Elliot Mintz said Monday.

The younger Hilton ``spent three or four hours shopping to put together this wonderful collection of things for her mom,'' Mintz said.

A delivery person set the package down outside the home's gate to ring the intercom when a passenger in a passing car snatched the gifts.

http://channels.netscape.com/celebrity/story.jsp?floc=ns-tos-feat-h-02&idq=/ff/story/0001/20060515/2257102061.htm

dominizzo
05-16-2006, 01:27 PM
LOOL!! PAris KEpp ramming Leinart

Agent51
05-16-2006, 01:40 PM
How lame, who has stuff SENT to their mom when they are near them in the first place, not to mention they are going to see them later that night for dinner? I can see sending flowers early in the day, but she couldn't have just given the stuff to her mom when she saw her? I had to send my mom stuff, but that's because I live in Hawai'i and she lives in Rhode Island. Paris live IN THE SAME CITY :shakeno:

GRAPEAPE
05-16-2006, 01:42 PM
The delivery guy probably stole it. then made up this elaborate story.

dolphinkev
05-16-2006, 02:06 PM
i'm sure the security cameras might provide a clue to this whodunnit.

dolphan117
05-16-2006, 02:26 PM
She probably just forgot about mothers day and then needed to make up a story to cover it. :tongue:

bullseyeguy
05-16-2006, 03:00 PM
All the hate for Paris, its not like this is her fault...SOme douchebag needed some heroin and stole a purse and some shoes...I know its cool to hate the girl, but give her some slack..

dominizzo
05-16-2006, 03:08 PM
All the hate for Paris, its not like this is her fault...SOme douchebag needed some heroin and stole a purse and some shoes...I know its cool to hate the girl, but give her some slack..

I cant stand her face

Rocky Raccoon
05-16-2006, 03:11 PM

completely agree

dol_fan_81
05-16-2006, 03:11 PM
just a question guys (kinda irrelevant) what day do you celebrate mothers day? We celebrated about 2 months ago :confused:

Rocky Raccoon
05-16-2006, 03:12 PM
just a question guys (kinda irrelevant) what day do you celebrate mothers day? We celebrated about 2 months ago :confused:

we celebrated it here in the States this past Sunday (May 14)

GreenMachine
05-16-2006, 03:16 PM
I cant stand her face
ditto

Agent51
05-16-2006, 03:21 PM

I don't hate Paris, I don't have feeling one way or the other for her, I don't like her or dislike her, I just don't pay attention. However, why the hell does some send $10,000 worth of gifts to her mom for mother'd day (which seems pretty impersonal to me) when you live in the same city as her AND you will be seeing her later in the day for dinner, so what is the POINT of having the gifts delivered?

bullseyeguy
05-16-2006, 03:23 PM
I don't hate Paris, I don't have feeling one way or the other for her, I don't like her or dislike her, I just don't pay attention. However, why the hell does some send $10,000 worth of gifts to her mom for mother'd day (which seems pretty impersonal to me) when you live in the same city as her AND you will be seeing her later in the day for dinner, so what is the POINT of having the gifts delivered?I would guess for the same reason you send flowers to someone when you will see them later too...Its always nice to have somehting delivered, its a little surprise you know...And if she was seeing her later, its like she gets a gift twice...

Roman529
05-16-2006, 03:24 PM
The delivery guy probably stole it. then made up this elaborate story.

:yeahthat:

bullseyeguy
05-16-2006, 03:25 PM
The delivery guy probably stole it. then made up this elaborate story.How many delivery guys know how much a purse is worth?

Agent51
05-16-2006, 03:29 PM
I would guess for the same reason you send flowers to someone when you will see them later too...Its always nice to have somehting delivered, its a little surprise you know...And if she was seeing her later, its like she gets a gift twice...

Flowers are one thing though, even when I lived back in RI, I would have flowers sent to my mom early and then I'd give her the REAL gift later on. Same thing with girl friends, on their b-days of valentines day I would send em flowers in the AM and then any real gifts would be given later, in person. IDK, maybe other people think different than me, but I just feel gifts should be given in person (unless you can't, like in my case where I'm out here and my mom is 6,000 miles away in RI). I'm not saying it's Paris' fault they got stolen, bt I just question what the point of sending them was.

Roman529
05-16-2006, 03:30 PM
How many delivery guys know how much a purse is worth?

That is why I never have FEDex or UPS deliver anything valuable to my house during the day when I am not around. You live, you learn. I hope that delivery guy's company has insurance. :wink:

bullseyeguy
05-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Flowers are one thing though, even when I lived back in RI, I would have flowers sent to my mom early and then I'd give her the REAL gift later on. Same thing with girl friends, on their b-days of valentines day I would send em flowers in the AM and then any real gifts would be given later, in person. IDK, maybe other people think different than me, but I just feel gifts should be given in person (unless you can't, like in my case where I'm out here and my mom is 6,000 miles away in RI). I'm not saying it's Paris' fault they got stolen, bt I just question what the point of sending them was.Well, who knows, maybe shes not that smart..I get what youre saying though...

HysterikiLL
05-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Paris is cheap. I thought those handbags go for like 35, 000 each. The shoes are like a couple of grand. $10, 000.. Did she shop for mothers day at the seconds bin? :chuckle:

HysterikiLL
05-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Flowers are one thing though, even when I lived back in RI, I would have flowers sent to my mom early and then I'd give her the REAL gift later on. Same thing with girl friends, on their b-days of valentines day I would send em flowers in the AM and then any real gifts would be given later, in person. IDK, maybe other people think different than me, but I just feel gifts should be given in person (unless you can't, like in my case where I'm out here and my mom is 6,000 miles away in RI). I'm not saying it's Paris' fault they got stolen, bt I just question what the point of sending them was.

Maybe she's like every other rich blonde bimbo in LA and didn't actually want to visit her mother on mothers day. :chuckle: She was probably the unidentified assailant in the car who stole the goods at the door.

Or seriously....who wants to bet that the delivery guy was in on it. A big package labelled 'Dior - Hilton' on Mothers Day, being delivered to a mansion and it happens to get 'stolen' while he is pressing a buzzer. :rolleyes:

Agent51
05-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Maybe she's like every other rich blonde bimbo in LA and didn't actually want to visit her mother on mothers day. :chuckle: She was probably the unidentified assailant in the car who stole the goods at the door.

Or seriously....who wants to bet that the delivery guy was in on it. A big package labelled 'Dior - Hilton' on Mothers Day, being delivered to a mansion and it happens to get 'stolen' while he is pressing a buzzer. :rolleyes:

That's what I first thought, but then towards the end of the article it says they went out to dinner for mother day too, meaning she was gonna see her either way, lol.

Yea, I bet everyone is looking at the delivery guy as the main suspect, unless it was caught on security cameras and shows a car stealing it, but either way, it could have been an insider. First, what deliver guy sets his package down in such a way that a friggin CAR can speed down the street and grab it, WHILE MOVING?

GRAPEAPE
05-16-2006, 11:13 PM
How many delivery guys know how much a purse is worth?Lets see, from Paris Hilton to her mother. And I am sure she didn't use DHL, probably a private delivery compnay.