PDA

View Full Version : Just to lighten the mood, I'd like to recommend......

Baz
03-20-2003, 09:13 PM
.......buying Xenosaga! If you like role-playing video games, this is the best I've played since Final Fantasy X. Graphics are just as good, if not better than, FFX. Story is awesome. Its just an all-around great game. If you get the chance, I recommend picking it up. I hate to be a living advertisement, but its the best game I've played in a long time......

baccarat
03-20-2003, 09:18 PM
Xenosaga? Sounds like a street drug.

Barbarian
03-20-2003, 11:33 PM
I'm wanting to get it... but I'm gonna hold off untill I beat some of the other games I still havent finished off yet.

Baz
03-20-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_
Xenosaga? Sounds like a street drug.

LMAO, I guess I can see where you could get that......

Baz
03-20-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
I'm wanting to get it... but I'm gonna hold off untill I beat some of the other games I still havent finished off yet.

If you are planning on getting it, you should probably get it sooner rather than later. Let me explain. The whole story actually consists of multiple games. I don't know when episode 2 comes out, but probably within a couple months. I'm basing this on the fact that .hack has their releases set 3 months apart. So, I'd get it and go through it before the next one comes out.

On a side note, I know all this because I work at Best Buy and hear all about it from the customers, not becuase I'm a big nerd and research this stuff......

inFINSible
03-21-2003, 08:43 AM
yeah right....:shakeno:

J/K:lol:

Barbarian
03-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
If you are planning on getting it, you should probably get it sooner rather than later. Let me explain. The whole story actually consists of multiple games. I don't know when episode 2 comes out, but probably within a couple months. I'm basing this on the fact that .hack has their releases set 3 months apart. So, I'd get it and go through it before the next one comes out.

On a side note, I know all this because I work at Best Buy and hear all about it from the customers, not becuase I'm a big nerd and research this stuff......

Ohhh, you see, then this might be an even better reason to hold off a bit.. then I'll be able to get both and play part 2 as soon as I finish part 1... cool! :)