PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone understand tonights episode of house

Perfect23
05-16-2006, 10:05 PM
For those of you who watched House tonight did anyone understand the ending and if anyof you guys did fill me in I didnt understand the ending.

Rocky Raccoon
05-16-2006, 10:05 PM
For those of you who watched House tonight did anyone understand the ending and if anyof you guys did fill me in I didnt understand the ending.

which part of the ending?

Perfect23
05-16-2006, 10:11 PM
which part of the ending?

Im confused about how they liked saved here and if the guy was really here dad or not like was he really the dad if he wasnt why did he say he was.

Dors156
05-16-2006, 10:12 PM
the ending with the paper met houses friend who claimed he was the father of the girl wasnt the father because it said it was negative.im almost 100% sure about that if not it could be something with his leg

Rocky Raccoon
05-16-2006, 10:15 PM
Im confused about how they liked saved here and if the guy was really here dad or not like was he really the dad if he wasnt why did he say he was.
she had a fungus. House figured out which fungus it was by figuring out where the girl has been the past 6 months (in a recording studio.) Because recording studios are sound proof, fungus' grow in high amounts...and that's how she got sick.

At the end House told the guy he was her dad...but he lied. In the very last scene he opens up the results and they said he was negative. Therefore not the father.

Perfect23
05-16-2006, 10:20 PM
she had a fungus. House figured out which fungus it was by figuring out where the girl has been the past 6 months (in a recording studio.) Because recording studios are sound proof, fungus' grow in high amounts...and that's how she got sick.

At the end House told the guy he was her dad...but he lied. In the very last scene he opens up the results and they said he was negative. Therefore not the father.

But why did he lie.

Rocky Raccoon
05-16-2006, 10:22 PM
But why did he lie.
:confused2

I guess because he knew how much he cared about her

Jt0323
05-16-2006, 10:23 PM
next week looks like its goona be agreat one!!

Dors156
05-16-2006, 10:24 PM

yea that sounds about right

Perfect23
05-16-2006, 10:24 PM

Well at least i will be able to sleep tonight since i know what was wrong with her.By the way what part of jersey you from I used to live in Bricktownship.

Rocky Raccoon
05-16-2006, 10:25 PM
next week looks like its goona be agreat one!!
it's times like these I wish I could be put in a week long coma :lol:

there is so much that will happen next week, can't wait!!

Rocky Raccoon
05-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Well at least i will be able to sleep tonight since i know what was wrong with her.By the way what part of jersey you from I used to live in Bricktownship.

:lol:

yea sometimes it does get really confusing

Jt0323
05-16-2006, 10:28 PM
it's times like these I wish I could be put in a week long coma :lol:

there is so much that will happen next week, can't wait!!
Next week its goona be a good week for me for TV...Tueday American Idol, House, Wed: Taylor wins american idol! i cant wait for next week