PDA

View Full Version : May PSC Final Round Details

dolphinfan2k5
05-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Congrats to FITM and Buddwalk for making it to the final round.

This round will be to make something that I think is the most important/useful thing that an amatuer can make. Wallpapers. Here's the specs
Must be 1024 x 768 pixels
Must be less then 1500 kbs
Must use one or more Dolphins players or coaches
No animation
Due Sunday, May 28th at 8:00 pm EST

FITM
05-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Good luck Budd.

Rematch from TGG's round 2.

darkmistress
05-23-2006, 02:49 AM
goo luck!

Buddwalk
05-23-2006, 05:50 AM
Good luck Budd.

Rematch from TGG's round 2.

Yup good luck to you as well...too bad wallpapers are my achilles heel

[ughh work in an hour]

Buddwalk
05-23-2006, 06:13 AM
question #1 can I use a player or coach that is retired but still was a dolphin?

dolphinfan2k5
05-23-2006, 08:22 AM
question #1 can I use a player or coach that is retired but still was a dolphin?

Sure

Buddwalk
05-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Sure

Good Deal :wink: :wink: :wink:

Btw I've got my idea already done now, All i need to do is apply the cutouts and this could be done by tonight

Buddwalk
05-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Turned in...I like it too :wink: :wink: :wink:

FITM
05-24-2006, 07:48 PM
I'll try to get mine done ASAP.

dolphinfan2k5
05-24-2006, 08:04 PM
I'll try to get mine done ASAP.

Don't rush it :wink:

The Rev
05-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Don't rush it :wink:

Good job out of you brother for organizing this contest every month. :wink:

Buddwalk
05-25-2006, 12:46 AM
my final copy is now in...had to make a couple changes for the best hopefully :wink: :wink: :wink:

Good Luck to you FITM...hope its close, dont want to win or lose in a blowout

dolphinfan2k5
05-25-2006, 08:27 AM
Good job out of you brother for organizing this contest every month. :wink:

Thanks, but dm runs it every other month. Buddwalk ran it once too.

The Rev
05-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Thanks, but dm runs it every other month. Buddwalk ran it once too.

I stand corrected. Props to DM and Budd, also. :wink:

Buddwalk
05-25-2006, 06:41 PM
I stand corrected. Props to DM and Budd, also. :wink:

But in all fairness he brought the idea to finheaven, made it come to life and made it what it is

100% props to 2k5 :wink: :wink: :wink:

Buddwalk
05-28-2006, 08:30 PM
guess fitm couldnt come up with his entry in time I really want to win my first photoshop competition but Im going to give fitm a 2 day extension so he can get it in. I dont want to win like this, I want to have a well faught battle with him for it :wink: :wink: :wink:

FITM
05-28-2006, 10:59 PM
guess fitm couldnt come up with his entry in time I really want to win my first photoshop competition but Im going to give fitm a 2 day extension so he can get it in. I dont want to win like this, I want to have a well faught battle with him for it :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sorry dude, I ended up with a virus saturday night. So, I'm not on my computer w/photoshop.

However, I appreciate you giving me 2 extra days to get it in, so I'll do my best with what I can even attempt to do.

Basically, my computer just doesn't even run correctly and Tuesday I'm bringing it in to see if this guy can get rid of it.

I know I had a week to do it, and it's my fault that I didn't do it, but I didn't expect to have a virus the night before the deadline.

But like I said, I'll try my best to get it in, if not I am not exactly sure what to do.

I'll be honest, I did start it, but just didn't get around to finishing it.

Thanks for the extra time and I'll try to get it in.

FITM

Buddwalk
05-28-2006, 11:14 PM
Sorry dude, I ended up with a virus saturday night. So, I'm not on my computer w/photoshop.

However, I appreciate you giving me 2 extra days to get it in, so I'll do my best with what I can even attempt to do.

Basically, my computer just doesn't even run correctly and Tuesday I'm bringing it in to see if this guy can get rid of it.

I know I had a week to do it, and it's my fault that I didn't do it, but I didn't expect to have a virus the night before the deadline.

But like I said, I'll try my best to get it in, if not I am not exactly sure what to do.

I'll be honest, I did start it, but just didn't get around to finishing it.

Thanks for the extra time and I'll try to get it in.

FITM

sure thing bro I wouldnt want you not even to have a chance in this thing, your work is just too good for that. It was unfortunate how the round 2 at TGG occured for me so Im not going to let you go out like I did

Jt0323
05-29-2006, 12:43 AM
sure thing bro I wouldnt want you not even to have a chance in this thing, your work is just too good for that. It was unfortunate how the round 2 at TGG occured for me so Im not going to let you go out like I did
thats a class act right there

GreenMachine
05-30-2006, 01:33 AM
:buddwalk: :rawk:

FITM
05-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Ok, Buddwalk, I will need until at the latest 7pm wednesday.

My computer is going in today, I have to pick it up tommorrow around 5pm and I should be fine after that.

If we can't extend one more day, it's no problem. But it's up to you man.

Buddwalk
05-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Ok, Buddwalk, I will need until at the latest 7pm wednesday.

My computer is going in today, I have to pick it up tommorrow around 5pm and I should be fine after that.

If we can't extend one more day, it's no problem. But it's up to you man.

ok bro however much ya need

The Rev
05-30-2006, 09:45 PM
ok bro however much ya need

Brother Budd is the coolest. :yes:

FinFan72
05-31-2006, 02:31 PM
Brother Budd is the coolest. :yes:
:yes:
thats classy