PDA

View Full Version : 10 American Soldiers Apparently Executed By Iraq

Muck
03-23-2003, 11:33 AM
Initial reports are that 10 US soldiers were captured by the Iraqi military. Al Jazeera televised the images of the dead troops....apparently executed. :cry:

iceblizzard69
03-23-2003, 11:47 AM
Al Jazeera is a really reliable news source. :rolleyes:

Lets hope that this is a hoax, I personally think it is.

Prime Time
03-23-2003, 01:37 PM
No I heard it too they were captured but I do no think they are dead, this war guy on the news said they will get them out it is just a maatter of time.

dolfan06
03-23-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Initial reports are that 10 US soldiers were captured by the Iraqi military. Al Jazeera televised the images of the dead troops....apparently executed. :cry: if this is true, maybe we don't need to honor a white flag!;)

Muck
03-23-2003, 03:54 PM
Shots to the head. :cry: They took a wrong turn and ended up in the middle of a swarm of Iraqis all alone.

Speaking of white flags....it appears that the Iraqi army is using them to trick our troops. They wave the white flags, then attack when while we attempt to honorably arrest them. Also, they're fighting in civilian clothes....among the civilians, and using them as shields.

We've suffered casualties as a result of these dirty tricks. The USA is fighting an enemy that will stop at nothing to stay in power. But our enemy still has zero chance of surviving this war.

dolfan06
03-23-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Shots to the head. :cry: They took a wrong turn and ended up in the middle of a swarm of Iraqis all alone.

Speaking of white flags....it appears that the Iraqi army is using them to trick our troops. They wave the white flags, then attack when while we attempt to honorably arrest them. Also, they're fighting in civilian clothes....among the civilians, and using them as shields.

We've suffered casualties as a result of these dirty tricks. The USA is fighting an enemy that will stop at nothing to stay in power. But our enemy still has zero chance of surviving this war. and still they protest!:rolleyes:

Muck
03-23-2003, 05:46 PM
OH man. I just saw a still photo of 4 of the executed soldiers. One might be a woman (we know for a fact one woman was captured). Sad.

Also, they were not all dead upon arrival. It's said that Iraqi TV was also allowed to harrass and interogate (on TV) the soldiers (one woman) who were still alive.