PDA

View Full Version : New Forum - Political / War Forum

FinHeavenAJ
03-23-2003, 05:38 PM
Hello everyone -

Due to recent events, many members have requested a Political / War Forum, so you guys have it. It is located right after the Lounge forum.

Here is the forum's description:

Talk about politics and recent war related events. Please keep in mind that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thus respect everyone’s views. TOS still applies to this forum; however, please note that this forum can become quite “heavy,” so if you can’t handle it, stay out.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Jaydog57
03-23-2003, 05:57 PM
So does this mean that all that dry-ass political b.s. doesn't have to be in the lounge anymore and can get back to being a LOUNGE with funny stuff and a 'chill out' atmosphere? I hope so.:rolleyes:

T-ROCK
03-23-2003, 06:01 PM
thanks...

like I need somewhere else to argue, lol...

ckparrothead
03-24-2003, 12:58 AM
Alright a War thread without a topic. Not gonna be too popular.

I'll start us off.

Remember that terrorist act that injured a dozen soldiers? Most of you probably know this, but it was perpetrated by a Muslim american soldier who threw a grenade into a tent.

So what do you think? Does this pose a specific threat that muslim soldiers in the american army can't be trusted? I know one thing, it is a VERY hot debate in the Muslim world and among muslim-american soldiers whether or not it is ok in the eyes of god to fight other muslims. Seems strange to me since pretty much every muslim nation in the mid-east has at one time or other fought against each other in the last couple decades or so (I think).

I'm not gonna suggest anything one way or other, I'm not proposing changes, but I'm sure some of you out there might do so, and others will probably argue against it.

Let the ripping begin.

Jaydog57
03-24-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by ckparrothead
Alright a War thread without a topic. Not gonna be too popular.

I'll start us off.

Remember that terrorist act that injured a dozen soldiers? Most of you probably know this, but it was perpetrated by a Muslim american soldier who threw a grenade into a tent.

So what do you think? Does this pose a specific threat that muslim soldiers in the american army can't be trusted? I know one thing, it is a VERY hot debate in the Muslim world and among muslim-american soldiers whether or not it is ok in the eyes of god to fight other muslims. Seems strange to me since pretty much every muslim nation in the mid-east has at one time or other fought against each other in the last couple decades or so (I think).

I'm not gonna suggest anything one way or other, I'm not proposing changes, but I'm sure some of you out there might do so, and others will probably argue against it.

Let the ripping begin. Uhh, I think this is a post announcing the forum about War and Politics, listed under the Lounge. Interesting topic, though.:cool: