PDA

View Full Version : i was watching the oscars tonight........

dolfan06
03-24-2003, 01:20 AM
and it just occurred to me when they came to the category of best foreign film, i never see a country from the middle east. i have seen one from israel, but never one from the arab states. why is that?:evil:

Muck
03-24-2003, 01:37 AM
Also, how about that "Bowling For Columbine" azzhole using the his acceptance speech time to reem President Bush about the war, raising his voice as if he were speaking for everyone. I felt it was inappropriate.

Thankfully, he got booed.

I'm not that mad at the guy for being Anti-War. I'm mad because everybody else who had "face time" on stage kept themselves in check and were very genral with "Peace to All" kind of statements.

:monkey: Michael Moore

dolfan06
03-24-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Muck
Also, how about that "Bowling For Columbine" azzhole using the his acceptance speech time to reem President Bush about the war, raising his voice as if he were speaking for everyone. I felt it was inappropriate.

Thankfully, he got booed.

I'm not that mad at the guy for being Anti-War. I'm mad because everybody else who had "face time" on stage kept themselves in check and were very genral with "Peace to All" kind of statements.

:monkey: Michael Moore i know, hope i catch one of those demonstraters laying in the steet when i'm in my truck! "gee, officer, i saw hm laying there and he looked cold, so i tried to cover him with my truck!"

iceblizzard69
03-24-2003, 09:54 AM
There was a movie nominated from Iran last year or the year before.