PDA

View Full Version : VIP Update

fin-atic
05-26-2006, 08:42 AM
All VIPs:

The entire staff thanks you for the support you are giving the site. It is not a lie when we say "this board would not be here without you".

We have recieved some inquiries about the VIP kit and when they will be recieved. They will ship late June. We could not order until we completed the VIP drive so we would now how many were needed. It takes the supplier 4 weeks to turn them around. It is an exciting package that contains a Finheaven VIP cap, Finheaven gameday towel, Finheavem coozie, and a Finheaven 2006 schedule poster!!

This was in the VIP drive announcement and in several posts since, so look for it early July in at your door step!

If you have friends that may want to become VIPs, there is still time to get in before the season starts!! They can get the above gear, access to VIP only events (Jets group tickets/tailgate party almost sold out in VIP!) contests, and a special forum exclusively for VIPs.

Thank you again for your support!!

The FinHeaven Staff

*Mods Sticky Please*

welderpat
06-01-2006, 04:40 PM
So uh how long does it take to get a VIP activated?:wink:

And where in the @&^# is youres:sidelol: :sidelol:

Is it true that in the VIP area you have topless waitresses:cooldude:

fin-atic
06-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey Welderpat!
I see you got your badge! You should be good to go! let me know if you are not.

Yes we do have topless waitresses in VIP, that's why once you go VIP you never come back!!!

cnc66
06-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Hey Welderpat!

Yes we do have topless waitresses in VIP, that's why once you go VIP you never come back!!!

aren't you part of the "GANG"?

Whitedolphin54
06-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey Welderpat!

Never mind the topless waitresses, I like the free Cider :wink:

FRESHNESS
06-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Im sorry. I just got back from getting wined and dined from my gaggle of VIP topless model servents. What was the question?

Robfinfan
06-05-2006, 08:09 PM
How will we know when our VIP is activated? I sent my check in back on 5-19-06.

BTW, VIP is a bonus. I think $36 is a small price to pay for viewing this site. Thanks to all who post. I can't think of a better site to view Phins news.

cnc66
06-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Im sorry. I just got back from getting wined and dined from my gaggle of VIP topless model servents. What was the question?

I think he wanted to know if the lap dances were adequate?

welderpat
06-05-2006, 08:11 PM
This ones my favorite.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
Sorry guys I cant show her toppless over here.

welderpat
06-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Do I get one? :)

Theres more than enough to go around over in VIP.:cooldude:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif[/IMG]

PhinSoldia
06-06-2006, 01:18 AM
i'm coming in about two weeks...

Anthony D.
06-06-2006, 04:10 AM
Very cool

Roman529
06-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Never mind the topless waitresses, I like the free Cider :wink:

I love apple cider!!!! :hi5:

Motion
06-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Good Stuff

fin-atic
06-06-2006, 08:36 PM
How will we know when our VIP is activated? I sent my check in back on 5-19-06.

BTW, VIP is a bonus. I think $36 is a small price to pay for viewing this site. Thanks to all who post. I can't think of a better site to view Phins news.
Please PM me your full name, address, and username. We recieved several checks that had no username or email that we could nto match back to a person. You may be one of those. Either way we will hook you right up!!

fin-atic
06-06-2006, 08:40 PM
aren't you part of the "GANG"?
Oh yes, got my jacket and everything.:sidelol:

Whitedolphin54
06-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Seriously VIP is the bees knees. The posts you get in there are the best by far. It is just a different world. Just a thread on the World Cup has over a 10000 posts, and even if you aint interested in that, just have a look At the quality of posting on new free agents and training schedules. Come on guys we need you --and you need us--lets get on this together

playmaker1
06-08-2006, 03:15 AM
V.I.P. all the way!

finsgonewild
06-20-2006, 08:34 PM
i am sorry to ask this as you may have to answer this a lot but how much is it to be a VIP member?

Fin Fan in Cali
06-20-2006, 09:19 PM
i am sorry to ask this as you may have to answer this a lot but how much is it to be a VIP member?36.00 dollars for a year.:wink:

HelloMotto
06-20-2006, 11:23 PM
All VIPs:

The entire staff thanks you for the support you are giving the site. It is not a lie when we say "this board would not be here without you".

We have recieved some inquiries about the VIP kit and when they will be recieved. They will ship late June. We could not order until we completed the VIP drive so we would now how many were needed. It takes the supplier 4 weeks to turn them around. It is an exciting package that contains a Finheaven VIP cap, Finheaven gameday towel, Finheavem coozie, and a Finheaven 2006 schedule poster!!

This was in the VIP drive announcement and in several posts since, so look for it early July in at your door step!

how many ******ed question threads do you get in the vip section?

If you have friends that may want to become VIPs, there is still time to get in before the season starts!! They can get the above gear, access to VIP only events (Jets group tickets/tailgate party almost sold out in VIP!) contests, and a special forum exclusively for VIPs.

Thank you again for your support!!

The FinHeaven Staff

*Mods Sticky Please*

how many ******ed question threads do you get in the vip section? there killing me tonite.

SuperBankz
06-21-2006, 02:28 AM
and us that arnt VIP dont count?.... jk

DaFish
06-21-2006, 02:32 AM
No trolls in the VIP!!!:D

butta247
06-21-2006, 08:25 AM
When will the VIP kits get shipped???

fin-atic
06-21-2006, 04:33 PM
As stated in this thread about three times, "late June". We have seen the prototypes for each item (the hat alone is worth it!! It Rocks!), and they are in production. We are expecting completion in the next week with shipping to start the week after.

Go Fins!

fin-atic
06-21-2006, 04:36 PM
and us that arnt VIP dont count?.... jk
Yeah you count. We love all of our children!!

We just have a special place in our hearts for those who contribute to keep this site up and running. It has grown so much and so have the cost. So never forget that what you are enjoying isn't free. It's on someone elses dime.

So thanks again you awesome VIPS!!!

:woot:

BALLS DEEP
06-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey Matt! Isn't there some way of paying using my credit card? That PayPal thing wants my bank #'s. I spent about an hour trying to get it to go through yesterday.

cnc66
06-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey Matt! Isn't there some way of paying using my credit card? That PayPal thing wants my bank #'s. I spent about an hour trying to get it to go through yesterday.

I went out and bought a "debit" card for my internet transactions. That way there is no possible connection with my bank. I can only lose what I have in it and I don't ever keep more than a couple of hundred bucks in it until I need it for a "bigger" purchase.... just sayin'

PhinishLine
06-28-2006, 10:05 AM
I just payed my 36 today!!! Yeah, I don't post much....but Im constantly lurking everyday. I love the chatter and the _some_ of the bickering. I'll continue to watch from within the VIP...Big ups to the rookie which is myself.

BALLS DEEP
06-28-2006, 10:28 AM
I went out and bought a "debit" card for my internet transactions. That way there is no possible connection with my bank. I can only lose what I have in it and I don't ever keep more than a couple of hundred bucks in it until I need it for a "bigger" purchase.... just sayin'

I'm not giving paypal my debit card info. I guess I'll just have to be non-VIP for now then if I can't use my credit card.

FemaleFinFan
06-28-2006, 11:17 AM
I'm not giving paypal my debit card info. I guess I'll just have to be non-VIP for now then if I can't use my credit card.

You can mail a check!

fin-atic
06-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Yes, by all means you can mail a check and money order. PM me and I will give you the details.

PHINATIC13
06-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Yes, by all means you can mail a check and money order. PM me and I will give you the details.

fin-atic (great username btw:wink:) I want to update/upgrade and donate to my VIP membership,but when I clicked on the "pay-pal" link it says there's a problem with the seller's e-mail address.:confused2

PHINATIC13
06-28-2006, 10:58 PM
fin-atic (great username btw:wink:) I want to update/upgrade and donate to my VIP membership,but when I clicked on the "pay-pal" link it says there's a problem with the seller's e-mail address.:confused2

Nevermind I'm an idiot:D,donation has been sent though paypal.

Spegg
07-07-2006, 04:50 PM
As stated in this thread about three times, "late June". We have seen the prototypes for each item (the hat alone is worth it!! It Rocks!), and they are in production. We are expecting completion in the next week with shipping to start the week after.

Go Fins!

It's early July. Have they shipped? Looking froward to sporting my new hat around town.

leier11
07-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Just wondering if anyone has got the new gear yet. I am looking forward to sporting it around my friends who are bills and jets fans, especially since they will be down in the dumps this year.

inFINSible
07-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Got my gear yesterday!!

All's I can say is :woot:!!!!!

The hat is the BEST!! it's got the embroidered logo on the front.....and up underneath the bill it's says.....go deep!..

the towel is already on my golf bag and the coolie is chillin with a brewskie. :cooldude:

cnc66
07-27-2006, 04:53 PM
:boohoo:

fishfan34
07-27-2006, 04:59 PM
I got my new gear yesterday as well. Am wearing my hate as I speak. It's VERY SWEET. Love the coozie and the hat. Thanks AJ and all the staff at Finheaven. If you are wondering if you should JOIN the VIP Board here at Finheaven, let me tell you, DO IT. It's worth it.

inFINSible
07-28-2006, 06:55 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/07/07270616322ejpgmsg694a6ce73f3d46da9ec8b2-1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
:cpatch:

Dolfndav34
07-28-2006, 08:43 AM
I'm really happy with my gear, I can't believe we get this gear for free:fh:
Just to have access to this site is priceless, If your at training camp on Saturday you will see me sporting my hat and towel, Don't ask what will be in the cozie :goof: a beverage for the champions :sidelol:
Thank you for such an incredible site.

dolfrenzy
07-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Uncanny, that I actually thought about my finheaven stuff yesterday on the way home. When I pulled in the driveway, there is was waiting on me. Just in time for the preseason game in Charlotte that I am going to.....Yes!!! Great stuff. Well worth it for the VIP membership.....

:dolphins:

KingCrowder
07-28-2006, 05:12 PM
got mine today thanks

larfo2224
07-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Got my kit today and you are right, it is great. Well worth the wait. Thanks guys and please keep up the good work that you do for us.

BlitPhinFan
07-28-2006, 07:11 PM
See, this is what I get for not paying attention. Those sound like some great items.

InFins, love the pic man. Good stuff. :up:

FinFanGirl
07-28-2006, 08:21 PM
havent gotten mine yet -- maybe the left coast takes longer :-(

screamer
07-28-2006, 08:53 PM
It's great! I got my hat on for some shade, towel to wipe the sweat of my brow and a cool brew in the cuze! Again. Great job!

K-Rob
07-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Got my gear today as well. I had actually forgotten about it so it was a nice surprise. Awesome Kit! The hat is fantastic. Shows your pride without being loud. I finally have something to replace my aging Fin hat.

aleta
07-28-2006, 09:51 PM
i have try ,several times, to have(pay the $36) the vip equipment but there were something call pay pal?, i beleive, and i have been strugling with then. I live in Puerto Rico and it looks like they have a problems with my address, so it don't take my visa card. Can i send a check to you guys? ,do you send the stuff to Puerto Rico?(we use US mail) Thanks for your time.