PDA

View Full Version : Must READ!

bigbry
05-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Its the start of a long weekend of late nights and fun. Kool!

For those that drink, DONT DRIVE please.

If you are a Bills fan, I know you guys will be taking your Dr. Sholes insoles out of your shoes, cutting them open and sucking the gel outta them. Go ahead and drive...far away.

Thank You!

BB

Capt. Dick
05-26-2006, 07:37 PM

If you are a Bills fan, I know you guys will be taking your Dr. Sholes insoles out of your shoes, cutting them open and sucking the gel outta them. Go ahead and drive...far away.

Thank You!

BB

:sidelol:

TotoreMexico
05-26-2006, 07:45 PM

Thank You!

BB

:roflmao:

timbalu
05-26-2006, 08:29 PM

Thank You!

BB
Not bad, B.B., but the SUCKALO fans might go a little further and suck the methane out a landfill vent. The smell might make them feel a little closer to RALPH WILSON stadium ! :lol:

FinFrenzy
05-26-2006, 10:01 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
05-26-2006, 10:02 PM
I can just see them now......all of them passing and sucking their sholls.........:sidelol:

Capt. Dick
05-26-2006, 10:32 PM
I read where the bars in buffalo offer a Dr. Shole`s happy hour.

"New" Shole`s....$3.00

"Used" Shole`s....$4.50

:lol:

TotoreMexico
05-27-2006, 12:50 AM
:sidelol:

icephinfan
05-27-2006, 01:41 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Capt. Dick
05-27-2006, 03:03 AM
Hey Bry, been too busy to stop in much lately (I check the forum every couple o` weeks, or so) but your post had me LMMFAO.:lol:

I see that the other Fin-fans are roasting some buffalo butt as well. Good work guys. Good lord a willin`, yak at ya`ll in the near future.

FinFrenzy
05-27-2006, 09:33 AM
I read where the bars in buffalo offer a Dr. Shole`s happy hour.

"New" Shole`s....$3.00

"Used" Shole`s....$4.50

:lol:

I guess they prefer aged sholes up there...........:sidelol:

Alex44
05-27-2006, 09:35 AM
From what I hear their women are so ugly they cut a hole in their insoles and give em the ole 'in and out'

bigbry
05-27-2006, 03:45 PM
From what I hear their women are so ugly they cut a hole in their insoles and give em the ole 'in and out'

LOL!
That paints an ugly picture.

BB

bigbry
05-27-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey Bry, been too busy to stop in much lately (I check the forum every couple o` weeks, or so) but your post had me LMMFAO.:lol:

I see that the other Fin-fans are roasting some buffalo butt as well. Good work guys. Good lord a willin`, yak at ya`ll in the near future.

Hey Capt!
Lots of BBQ Buffalo these days.

Get back soon.

BB

Mike13
05-29-2006, 03:07 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

cnc66
05-29-2006, 03:10 PM

hurry back Capn' you are missed !

Anthony D.
05-29-2006, 04:17 PM

Thank You!

BB:lol: :sidelol: