PDA

View Full Version : One of Buffalo's six being tried for being a terrorist group...

SWS84
03-24-2003, 12:26 PM
pleads guilty of providing terrorist support. I think this person is also going to help shed some light on the groups ties with terrorism. Don't know much else as it just came over the Fox network on T.V.

Steve

themole
03-24-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by SWS84
pleads guilty of providing terrorist support. I think this person is also going to help shed some light on the groups ties with terrorism. Don't know much else as it just came over the Fox network on T.V.

Steve

That would be.....Chauncy!:evil: :lol:

Dajesus
03-25-2003, 01:39 AM
I went to the U at Buffalo, and still have many freinds there. One of my freinds has some very peculiar next door neighbors. They are from middle eastern decent, and have countless house guests dropping by for extended stays all the time. The two things that scares my freind are:
1. The house guests always show up in a cab carrying nothing but Macy's bags. That is odd since there is no Macys in Buffalo. The closest one is in Syracuse over 2 hours away.

2. The other odd thing is his neighbors built an aluminum shed in their back yard that covers the enitre back yard. He said that there is always lights on in the shed, and different machinery noises comming from the shed all the time.

He called the FBI about a week ago, but has yet to see any action so it may just be he has very weird neighbors, but it will be interesting to see.

Dajesus
03-25-2003, 01:40 AM
PS this all started about the same time the truck of propain was stolen in Buffalo.

SWS84
03-25-2003, 07:55 AM
As Sgt. Schults of Hogans Hero's would say...

... very, very, interesting. (to be read in your very best imitation of the German language). :)

Steve

baccarat
03-26-2003, 04:40 PM
Make that the Lackawana Six...

billsfanone
03-26-2003, 04:55 PM
No lie. It said in the news article that the guy is a Bills fan.

billsfanone
03-26-2003, 04:57 PM
"He's an American. He's a Buffalo Bills fan. He's native born," Brown said. "He realizes it was a stupid thing to have done and he shouldn't have done it."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030325/ap_on_re_us/attacks_lackawanna_11

LeftCoastPhin
03-26-2003, 05:16 PM
If you are a Bills fan, you support terrorism. LOL

Ooops, I meant you support mediocritism (is that even a word) or how about chokism?

Barbarian
03-26-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
[B]"He's an American. He's a Buffalo Bills fan. He's native born," Brown said. "He realizes it was a stupid thing to have done and he shouldn't have done it."

Yeah, I agree with him... becoming a bills fan was a stupid thing to do.

:D

billsfanone
03-26-2003, 05:42 PM
lol

T-ROCK
03-27-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by SWS84
As Sgt. Schults of Hogans Hero's would say...

... very, very, interesting. (to be read in your very best imitation of the German language).

That wasn't Shultz, it was Artie Johnson from Laugh-In doing his German Soldier imitation...

Usually he said, "Verrrrry interesting... but very stupid..."

SWS84
03-27-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by T-ROCK
That wasn't Shultz, it was Artie Johnson from Laugh-In doing his German Soldier imitation...

Usually he said, "Verrrrry interesting... but very stupid..."

really the only thing I remember from laugh in is Goldie Hawn shaking it in her bikini! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Steve