PDA

View Full Version : i live in jersey

only NJ fin fan
05-26-2006, 11:45 PM
i live in jersey...5 minutes from the willowbrook mall and i have looked at tons of stores for dolphins stuff....i used to live in miami and come down evry year to get merchandise and visit family and go to dolphins games...this year at christmas ill be rooting on miami against the AWFUL new york jets...does anyone know of a good place to get dolphins apparel in new jersey..i just bought a dolphins leather jacket in wilsons leather in the jersey gardens mall and that was a huge thing cuz i finally found somthing that had the miami dolphins logo on it...thatnks for the help to ne1 who tries.......:D

Anthony D.
05-26-2006, 11:51 PM
i live in jersey...5 minutes from the willowbrook mall and i have looked at tons of stores for dolphins stuff....i used to live in miami and come down evry year to get merchandise and visit family and go to dolphins games...this year at christmas ill be rooting on miami against the AWFUL new york jets...does anyone know of a good place to get dolphins apparel in new jersey..i just bought a dolphins leather jacket in wilsons leather in the jersey gardens mall and that was a huge thing cuz i finally found somthing that had the miami dolphins logo on it...thatnks for the help to ne1 who tries.......:DI used to live in Secaucus and got lots of great Miami stuff in the Mill Creek mall there. Not sure how things are up there anymore but you can get anything you need on eBay or the Dolphins Pro-Shop.

only NJ fin fan
05-26-2006, 11:55 PM
I used to live in Secaucus and got lots of great Miami stuff in the Mill Creek mall there. Not sure how things are up there anymore but you can get anything you need on eBay or the Dolphins Pro-Shop.
thanx wut wuz the store name??

Anthony D.
05-27-2006, 12:03 AM
thanx wut wuz the store name??There were a couple of sorts stores in there, but I live in Kissimmee, Fl. now and the stores could have moved. Try calling the mall tomorrow and see what stores are still there. Also there are a crapload of outlet stores in Secaucus. Check it out sometime. I think the home base of many store franchises are in that town including Ralph Lauren...nice clothes in those outlets for small prices. MANY sports apparel stores.

MarinoForPres
05-27-2006, 12:07 AM
i live in maryland and i think the internet is really the beat way to get dolphins gear/merchandise. they have everything nfl.com dickssportinggoods.com and so on. a lot of deals on line too man searxh around and u will find

Anthony D.
05-27-2006, 12:10 AM
i live in maryland and i think the internet is really the beat way to get dolphins gear/merchandise. they have everything nfl.com dickssportinggoods.com and so on. a lot of deals on line too man searxh around and u will findI agree. Between eBay and pro shop you will find all you need.

MDFINFAN
05-27-2006, 12:13 AM
i live in maryland and i think the internet is really the beat way to get dolphins gear/merchandise. they have everything nfl.com dickssportinggoods.com and so on. a lot of deals on line too man searxh around and u will find

I live in Accokeek, just south of Fort Washington, are you on the eastern shore?

MartinTheSNAKE
05-27-2006, 12:23 AM
get my gear from brooklyn not jersey

i live in plainfield nj if u no where that is

ebay usually got sum good prices, as long as u no wut authentics look like u should be iight just purchased a daunte for 46 bucks n its legit, and believe me i no my jerseys specially since i own about 22 includin bball and baseball

fInbred
05-27-2006, 02:44 AM
I agree. Between eBay and pro shop you will find all you need.

yup.

matty3054
05-27-2006, 03:00 AM
i get my stuff either online or from BC Sports Collectibles in the Woodbridge Center Mall.

i'd say u should try there.

Dolphins17-0
05-27-2006, 03:06 AM
Spirit of SPorts is right in the willowbrook mall they have tons of stuff for every team, dolphins included. The store is not cheap, but they have everything from key chains to jerseys and more.

DevilElias26
05-27-2006, 03:22 AM
get my gear from brooklyn not jersey

i live in plainfield nj if u no where that is

ebay usually got sum good prices, as long as u no wut authentics look like u should be iight just purchased a daunte for 46 bucks n its legit, and believe me i no my jerseys specially since i own about 22 includin bball and baseball

word? plainfield?

scotch plains here

i get some of my jerseys at BC sports collectibles from the woodbridge center mall. usually i just order it online though, thats the easiest

PS- lovin the nate robinson avatar bro

njfinfan
05-27-2006, 04:00 AM
i live in jersey...5 minutes from the willowbrook mall and i have looked at tons of stores for dolphins stuff....i used to live in miami and come down evry year to get merchandise and visit family and go to dolphins games...this year at christmas ill be rooting on miami against the AWFUL new york jets...does anyone know of a good place to get dolphins apparel in new jersey..i just bought a dolphins leather jacket in wilsons leather in the jersey gardens mall and that was a huge thing cuz i finally found somthing that had the miami dolphins logo on it...thatnks for the help to ne1 who tries.......:D

I live in East Orange. How are you? I have found lots of Dolphin stuff at the Livingston Mall at some of the kiosks. Also on the second floor there is a store called the Sports Express. I get some of my Dolphin stuff there. A more extensive collection of Dolphins apparel, mugs, glasses, hats, etc. can be found at the Monmouth mall, but that's a hike.

Good luck.

jason8er
05-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Born and raised in Summit. Don't know were to get gear now (20 years later), but you guys are bringing back some memories.

FinsFan71
05-27-2006, 08:14 AM

I agree with the others. Ebay and the Dolphins Pro Shop online are the best places.

But if you must get stuff in Jersey.....Willowbrook Mall is actually a good place to get stuff. Go to CHAMPS about a month before football pre-season starts. They have plenty of Dolphins gear there.

Or try the Sports Authority in Clifton around the same time.

Hope this helps.

Dolphan23
05-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Wow...I never realized how many dolfans from jersey there were. Willbrook mall....i know exactly where that is....my family lives over in that area..lyndhurst,nj to be exact....i live about an hour away from there...im more towards the PA side. but yeah i ususally buy all my finfan stuff online...ebay usually.

only NJ fin fan
05-27-2006, 01:47 PM
I live in East Orange. How are you? I have found lots of Dolphin stuff at the Livingston Mall at some of the kiosks. Also on the second floor there is a store called the Sports Express. I get some of my Dolphin stuff there. A more extensive collection of Dolphins apparel, mugs, glasses, hats, etc. can be found at the Monmouth mall, but that's a hike.

Good luck.

thank you

JAcK o D1AmonDs
05-27-2006, 01:50 PM
i live in Burlington TWp NJ

s3an8
05-27-2006, 01:58 PM
morristown NJ....try livingston mall

BAT1STA316
05-27-2006, 03:25 PM
word? plainfield?

scotch plains here

i get some of my jerseys at BC sports collectibles from the woodbridge center mall. usually i just order it online though, thats the easiest

PS- lovin the nate robinson avatar bro
yeah im also in Scotch Plains, where you live at in scotch plains?

Born and raised in Summit. Don't know were to get gear now (20 years later), but you guys are bringing back some memories.
whats your last name? my family was raised there. last name Batista/Hall

for my dolphins stuff i usually go local. Woodbridge Bridgewater and Jersey Gardens. There was also a store that just opened in Westfield not too long ago that has a lot of Autographed jerseys/footballs from marino. Great store if your from the area, definitely check it out.

MIAMIYANKFINS1
05-27-2006, 04:53 PM
go to http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.teamstore.com/home/index.jsp?clickid=topnav_logo_img):dolphins:

southjerzmastax
05-27-2006, 05:37 PM

im from south jersey u need to go to the gallery in philly to get fins gear because thats where i go

DanStillStands
05-27-2006, 09:24 PM
I live in jersey and i get all my fins gear from the pro shop at miamidolphins.com. It is easy to order and they mail the stuff out quick as long as its in stock. Its the best way to go.

Rocky Raccoon
05-27-2006, 10:31 PM
representing Jersey!

Wallace758
05-27-2006, 11:05 PM
i live in totowa

DevilElias26
05-27-2006, 11:23 PM
yeah im also in Scotch Plains, where you live at in scotch plains?.

off of Terrill road, right near where the old terry loo zoo used to be. right near cooper rd.

TheBostonBomber
05-27-2006, 11:27 PM
hey jersey fin fan u still logged on? I have a question 4 u

The Goat
05-27-2006, 11:29 PM

LOL - Willowbrook sucks *** for NFL team apparrel - I was there just before Christmas, and all I could find for my son was a pair of Dolphins booties. Go with the Internet. I'm out here near the Crossings outlets in PA, and it's not much better.

romio
05-27-2006, 11:59 PM
garden state plaza mall paramus downstairs very good sports store

Wallace758
05-28-2006, 03:15 AM
garden state plaza mall paramus downstairs very good sports store

yea they got everything u need...authentic..everything

lemonpepperfish
05-28-2006, 06:38 AM
Just be patient. When the dolphins win a ton of games this year and really start turning heads heading into the playoffs, you'll see their merchandise in every sports store. Be patient and it will come to you.

GCD960
05-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Elizabeth over heee

BAT1STA316
05-28-2006, 08:30 AM
off of Terrill road, right near where the old terry loo zoo used to be. right near cooper rd.

wasnt that voted worst zoo in america when it was there? :lol:

btw..im off hetfield..on maple view ct.

jason8er
05-28-2006, 09:54 AM
whats your last name? my family was raised there. last name Batista/Hall
I knew a Ricky Batista

J dog
05-28-2006, 12:36 PM
buy some phins apparel online

DallasDolfan
05-28-2006, 01:11 PM
http://www.footballfanatics.com/HTMLPages/root/NFL/MiamiDolphins.html

BAT1STA316
05-29-2006, 01:21 AM
I knew a Ricky Batista

yep thats my dad. whats your last time if you dont mind me asking? Sorry i would PM you but i dont have 50 posts.

WazzMan16
05-29-2006, 01:40 AM
Live in Jersey my hole life, Bayonne. The only place I know of is Willowbrook Mall and if your luckey The Jersey Gardens. Stear clear of Modells they only have Jets and Giants, and a rule ive learned, the closer to NYC you get the less of a chance youll find any Dolphins material, the same is true the further south west you go (Eagles country. We should just give that part of jersey to Philly).

fishfanfromjerz
05-29-2006, 10:49 AM
wasnt that voted worst zoo in america when it was there? :lol:

i went to that zoo on a class trip in elementary school............edison/woodbridge border here

Slappy8800
05-29-2006, 03:06 PM
SA in clifton sucks balls....Champs does have quite a few items...im down in bloomfield and frequent Willowbrook at leadt once a week....sigh, life in NJ...but ebay is definitely the way to go...cheaper

BAT1STA316
05-29-2006, 07:25 PM
i went to that zoo on a class trip in elementary school............edison/woodbridge border here

how was it?:lol:

BAT1STA316
05-29-2006, 07:26 PM
jason8er (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=10673) PM me with your name

BAT1STA316
05-30-2006, 05:38 AM
Wow...I never realized how many dolfans from jersey there were. Willbrook mall....i know exactly where that is....my family lives over in that area..lyndhurst,nj to be exact....i live about an hour away from there...im more towards the PA side. but yeah i ususally buy all my finfan stuff online...ebay usually.

oh damn, you live in bloomsbury..where at?..i lived there for about the last 5 years..now im in scotch plains. Never thought i would find somebody from bloomsbury online. Most people have never heard of our small town. :lol:

jason8er
05-30-2006, 08:06 AM
jason8er (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=10673) PM me with your name
I sent it. Let me know if you didn't get it.

BAT1STA316
05-30-2006, 09:45 AM
I sent it. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Yeah i got it. He read it this morning. Some funny memories my dad was telling me about. Ill message you back when i get my 50 posts or PM me your email. He wants to see how everybody is doing.