PDA

View Full Version : The Iraqis have kidnapped Nicole Kidman

dolphan39
03-24-2003, 03:28 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif that cannot be her...argh :goof: that m/b a secret Iraqi body double.

Muck
03-25-2003, 12:28 AM
I just never thought she was that hot. Nice girl. Just not my type I guess. Anyway, not her best picture.

EDIT: I remember though....she was HOT in "To Die For". Good Lord she was smokin'!!

Scrap
03-25-2003, 09:31 AM
Is it just me, or does she look like Jack Nicholson with boobs in this pic?

Barbarian
03-25-2003, 01:17 PM
I still think the movie that she looked her best in was days of thunder... the combination of the red hair, the accent *shivers... OMG!* and the docters outfit...

ummm... excuse me for a minute, I have to.. ummm, comb my hair... uhhh, yeah thats it! I need to comb my hair.
:stuck:

dolphan39
03-27-2003, 12:38 PM
she was hot in For your eyes only or whatever that horrible movie w/cruise was

iceblizzard69
03-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
she was hot in For your eyes only or whatever that horrible movie w/cruise was

I think it was called "Eyes Wide Shut." I remember she was hot, but the movie absolutely sucked.

WharfRat
03-27-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
but the movie absolutely sucked.

yeah, you got that right Ice.... that movie was the worst. Cruise only did it as a favor to a friend....

WharfRat
03-27-2003, 02:16 PM
HEY!!! 39, you stole my avatar!!

:up:

Sabre Ally
03-28-2003, 02:35 AM
Eyes Wide Shut was great.......you just have to understand Kubrick I guess.

Cranx
03-28-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Eyes Wide Shut was great.......you just have to understand Kubrick I guess.

I love most of what Kubrick's done ("A Clockwork Orange" and "Full Metal Jacket" are two of my all time favorites) but "Eyes Wide Shut" was just trash. The only point of the movie was to show a bunch of naked people in a wannabe secret society; it was the naked version of "The Game" with Michael Douglas.

Kubrick was a genious, but his last two brain children, "Eyes Wide Shut" and "AI" (AI was directed by Spielberg however) were total duds. IMHO the guy was losing it in his latter years.

inFINSible
03-28-2003, 08:50 AM
The first time I saw AI....I thought it sucked....very boring......the second time I saw it, I thought it was great....wierd huh?

dolfan06
03-28-2003, 10:38 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif that cannot be her...argh :goof: that m/b a secret Iraqi body double. the first movie i saw here in was "dead calm" she was really hot in that movie!;)

Hellion
03-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Yup Dead calm, Billy Zane and that dude from Jurassic Park (sp), that's the 1st movie i saw her in. SMOKIN'

Hellion
03-28-2003, 06:45 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif that cannot be her...argh :goof: that m/b a secret Iraqi body double.

I don't know, she just looks like she needs to take a crap!

WharfRat
03-28-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Expo88
I love most of what Kubrick's done ("A Clockwork Orange" and "Full Metal Jacket" are two of my all time favorites) but "Eyes Wide Shut" was just trash. The only point of the movie was to show a bunch of naked people in a wannabe secret society; it was the naked version of "The Game" with Michael Douglas.

Kubrick was a genious, but his last two brain children, "Eyes Wide Shut" and "AI" (AI was directed by Spielberg however) were total duds. IMHO the guy was losing it in his latter years.

My thoughts exactly Expo... Kubrick did some really great stuff.... but the more recent efforts were weak...

WharfRat
03-28-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Hellion
I don't know, she just looks like she needs to take a crap!

:spit: :lol:

Hellion
03-28-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by va dolfan
Is it just me, or does she look like Jack Nicholson with boobs in this pic?

It's you........:tongue:

Yes actually she does look like Jacko........Hey maaan when ya gotta crap ya gotta crap maaaan. <----- my best Jack Nicholson impression. :lol: ........ :rolleyes:

dolfan06
03-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Hellion
Yup Dead calm, Billy Zane and that dude from Jurassic Park (sp), that's the 1st movie i saw her in. SMOKIN' i'm kinda surprised that anybody else ever saw that movie. it wasn't a real biggie, but i liked it!;)