PDA

View Full Version : well that explains....................

dolfan06
03-25-2003, 12:49 AM
why russia, france and germany were so vocal about us not invading iraq, russia has been selling arms ans ammo to iraq, the last just three months ago. sources say france and germany have economical ties with em, but didn't say what they are just yet. russia has sold billions to em.
now, if you wanna protest something, go lay down in the street over that!

btw, 3 chemical plants that weren't revealed to the inspectors have been found!

Penthos
03-25-2003, 01:28 AM
I read an article last week by William Saphire saying basically the same thing... France is afraid the US is going to find out that french Companies and Nationals have been using their countries Security Council Aprroval Stamps to allow banned chemicals sold by China to Saddam into Iraq...

Its disgusting... I guess no governments motives are "pure" in this situation.

dolfan06
03-25-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by 13isgr81
I read an article last week by William Saphire saying basically the same thing... France is afraid the US is going to find out that french Companies and Nationals have been using their countries Security Council Aprroval Stamps to allow banned chemicals sold by China to Saddam into Iraq...

Its disgusting... I guess no governments motives are "pure" in this situation. i don't know about the chemicals from china but i do know france helped iraq build its power plants and if there is a new regime, they don't have to recognize the debt!:rolleyes:

poornate
03-25-2003, 11:09 AM
And that is their motivation. No doubt.

ohall
03-25-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
why russia, france and germany were so vocal about us not invading iraq, russia has been selling arms ans ammo to iraq, the last just three months ago. sources say france and germany have economical ties with em, but didn't say what they are just yet. russia has sold billions to em.
now, if you wanna protest something, go lay down in the street over that!

btw, 3 chemical plants that weren't revealed to the inspectors have been found!

Just wait until we get in the D-06, it's going to be very shocking just how much these 3 friends of Saddam were helping him to rape and kill the Iraqi ppl.

By the way Saddam called them his friends right before the war started.

Oliver...

baccarat
03-25-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Oliver
Just wait until we get in the D-06, it's going to be very shocking just how much these 3 friends of Saddam were helping him to rape and kill the Iraqi ppl.

By the way Saddam called them his friends right before the war started.

Oliver...

Add Dan Rathers to that list.

iceblizzard69
03-25-2003, 09:26 PM
The good news is that the USA has destroyed all the GPS Jammers that Iraq has, so we don't need to worry about that. However, Russia needs to realize that they should have stopped this, and Iraq still has the other stuff they got (night vision). Russia deserves a lot of blame for not stopping these orders, and they should have stopped them.

dolfan06
03-26-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The good news is that the USA has destroyed all the GPS Jammers that Iraq has, so we don't need to worry about that. However, Russia needs to realize that they should have stopped this, and Iraq still has the other stuff they got (night vision). Russia deserves a lot of blame for not stopping these orders, and they should have stopped them. and still they protest!:rolleyes: