PDA

View Full Version : Please read.

MegaFinz
05-29-2006, 09:12 AM
I cant believe the fins bent over backwards did everything they could to give this dumb a** another chance and this is how he repays us.He let the dolphins down again it should'nt matter what he failed the test for he failed it and by doin so he screwd the fins,the fans,and most of all nick sabin.I think when he come's back from the cfl trade his a** quick and let that be the end of this ricky williams bull s***.It makes me sick to see him holding that argo jersey on the front page with that big smile on his face i dont know bout the rest of you guy's but that's my take on this.This stuff with ricky has gotten so old it is time to part way's once and for all. Go dolphins!!:dolphins: :dolphins:

Geforce
05-29-2006, 09:27 AM
You had to start another "Rant on Ricky" thread?

LtDan
05-29-2006, 09:30 AM
:down: to this thread

GCD960
05-29-2006, 09:34 AM
Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sabin???

CrunchTime
05-29-2006, 09:36 AM
Another he done me wrong song.Sheesh !:rolleyes:

rvicious
05-29-2006, 09:50 AM
I cant believe the fins bent over backwards did everything they could to give this dumb a** another chance and this is how he repays us.He let the dolphins down again it should'nt matter what he failed the test for he failed it and by doin so he screwd the fins,the fans,and most of all nick sabin.I think when he come's back from the cfl trade his a** quick and let that be the end of this ricky williams bull s***.It makes me sick to see him holding that argo jersey on the front page with that big smile on his face i dont know bout the rest of you guy's but that's my take on this.This stuff with ricky has gotten so old it is time to part way's once and for all. Go dolphins!!:dolphins: :dolphins:
Get a life. The guy is doing what is best for him and at the same time not hurting anyone. I am so sorry he betrayed YOU and left you out in the rain, never picking up your calls,cheating on you like that in front of everybody, HE SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!! :fire: :fire:
Chill out man, the season hasn't begun yet.:D

FinsAreLife
05-29-2006, 09:53 AM
i rather him playing and staying out of trouble than being home or on the road doing who knows what, its good his focus is on the game.

GCD960
05-29-2006, 09:57 AM
SPAM......good choice Modsb

biggfish72
05-29-2006, 10:04 AM
let him be,this day's in da nfl u need 2 strong rb,sammy will fill in fine 4 us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inFINSible
05-29-2006, 12:36 PM
It smells like Belushi in here.

MegaFinz
05-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey that's my opinion and dont care who like's it the guy need's to go he hurt's the team the guy's a frikin head case.He's done nothin but cause problems and any one who say's different and keep's on defending him and his actions need's to GET A LIFE!!Oh and im sorry i dont post many threads cause i dont live on the computer on finheaven cause i have a life.

cnc66
05-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey that's my opinion and dont care who like's it the guy need's to go he hurt's the team the guy's a frikin head case.He's done nothin but cause problems and any one who say's different and keep's on defending him and his actions need's to GET A LIFE!!Oh and im sorry i dont post many threads cause i dont live on the computer on finheaven cause i have a life.

yea we know, that's why your thread is in spam. :sidelol:

Ronnie 23
06-05-2006, 10:07 PM
This is weirdnot liking ricky:tantrum: