PDA

View Full Version : Split from "Anyone notice how much better Ricky looks??"

BillsInsider
05-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Thats what happens when you leave Miami.

G-Force
05-30-2006, 11:22 AM
Thats what happens when you leave Miami.I like his dreadlock or rugged looks when he torched the Bills for 200 yards a game on average.:tongue:

BillsInsider
05-30-2006, 11:23 AM
I like his dreadlock or rugged looks when he torched the Bills for 200 yards a game on average.:tongue:
But we still won.

NathanHunt
05-30-2006, 11:30 AM
But we still won.

"It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you play the game."

And the Jills stink.

:sidelol:

MiamiMan147
05-30-2006, 11:31 AM

People who live in the armpit known as Buffalo are not allowed to talk smack about South Florida.

TotoreMexico
05-30-2006, 11:32 AM
But we still won.

You wish

G-Force
05-30-2006, 11:35 AM
But we still won.When was that? I was refferring to Ricky's first ever snow game in Buff when he had like 265 in the 3rd and got 2 carries in the 4th. No matter because you guys are back where you belong bottom dwelling while were preparing for the SB. Good luck with your race with the Jets to see who gets to eat all the s*** on the bottom while the other finishes 3rd out of 4.

BillsInsider
05-30-2006, 11:37 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
BUFFALO 38 – MIAMI 21
The Miami Dolphins were snowed under by Drew Bledsoe and the Buffalo Bills. Bledsoe threw for 306 yards and three touchdowns as the Bills knocked out quarterback Ray Lucas and kept their sagging playoff hopes alive with a 38-21 victory over the Dolphins. Buffalo survived despite a huge game from Ricky Williams, who carried 27 times for 228 yards and two scores.
The day started positively for the Dolphins when Williams raced up the sidelines for a 45-yard touchdown run and Weaver caught his TD pass for a 14-3 lead. Bledsoe collected just his third career rushing touchdown when he went in from two yards out to cut the lead to 14-10. The tone of the game changed dramatically in the second quarter when Miami gambled on a 4th-and-4 at the Buffalo 36. Lucas was sacked and fumbled and end Chidi Ahanotu returned the ball 17 yards to the Miami 31 for the Bills' first turnover in 16 quarters. Three players later, Bledsoe hit Price on a 20-yard TD pass to put the Bills in front, 17-14.
In the 3rd, the Dolphins regained the lead on a 55-yard touchdown run by Ricky Williams, the longest of his career. Later in the quarter, Bledsoe lofted a 73-yarder to Peerless Price - the longest catch of his career - and added a 57-yarder to Eric Moulds with 3:01 left that tipped off the hands of cornerback Sam Madison, giving Buffalo a 31-21 lead. The only score of the fourth quarter was a one-yard touchdown run by Henry. Moulds caught five passes for 130 yards and a score and Price had a pair of TD catches for 93 yards. Both went over 1,000 receiving yards this season. Travis Henry also reached a milestone, carrying 35 times for 151 yards and passing the 1,000-yard barrier. It was the fifth time this season Henry ran for at least 100 yards.

BillsInsider
05-30-2006, 11:38 AM
When was that? I was refferring to Ricky's first ever snow game in Buff when he had like 265 in the 3rd and got 2 carries in the 4th. No matter because you guys are back where you belong bottom dwelling while were preparing for the SB. Good luck with your race with the Jets to see who gets to eat all the s*** on the bottom while the other finishes 3rd out of 4.
You can have just as much fun watching NE in the playoffs just like we did last year.

TotoreMexico
05-30-2006, 11:40 AM
You can have just as much fun watching NE in the playoffs just like we did last year.

Good luck with the #1 overall pick in the next draft

movalli
05-30-2006, 11:41 AM
:p4e: the bills are a bunch of horse crap

BillsInsider
05-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Good luck with the #1 overall pick in the next draft
Your whole team is overrated.

G-Force
05-30-2006, 11:43 AM
You can have just as much fun watching NE in the playoffs just like we did last year.We always beat them at leasty once a year and their reign is over. The league knows that while as Patriotic as it was for the league to cheat for them because of national tragedies the fans won't tolerate it anymore. They never was really that good and made up calls like the tuck sh** and cheating refs every game and lets not forget allowing a snowplow on a football feild for a game winning FG. Bottom line is we are better than them and they will join you and the Jets in the bottom feeding race pretty soon.

BillsInsider
05-30-2006, 11:44 AM
We always beat them at leasty once a year and their reign is over. The league knows that while as Patriotic as it was for the league to cheat for them because of national tragedies the fans won't tolerate it anymore. They never was really that good and made up calls like the tuck sh** and cheating refs every game and lets not forget allowing a snowplow on a football feild for a game winning FG. Bottom line is we are better than them and they will join you and the Jets in the bottom feeding race pretty soon.
How about no??

Vector1Dolphins
05-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Ray gave the Bill's that game! Any Other QB would have been able to help Ricky win that game.

Go Dolphins

:billsbite

G-Force
05-30-2006, 11:52 AM
How about no??No to what?

utahphinsfan
05-30-2006, 11:54 AM

I think its being that close Buffalo & the clean pure air there. :evil:

ladeback
05-30-2006, 11:55 AM
People who live in the armpit known as Buffalo are not allowed to talk smack about South Florida.

If we're just talking about the city itself I thought Miami was horrid. Granted I didn't know spanish which gave me issues, but that wasn't it. I rather enjoyed the culture. But as for the weather, traffic and overall mood of the city, Miami made me miserable. I can't see Buffalo being any worse. Thank God I got outta there when I did. Lots of areas in S. Florida seemed to be nice, but I was stuck in the westchester/sweetwater area. It was hell for a calm, western US guy. Oh yeah...Ricky does look good :D

PhinsRock
05-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Is this thread about the Bills or Ricky??? Bills fans should just stick to Bills forums, or try to be respectful in our forum.

In Saban We Trust!

Mike13
05-30-2006, 12:47 PM

Unlike your team, the Dolphins will be there.

like2god
05-30-2006, 02:45 PM

:clap: :rofl3::clap: :rofl3::clap:

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY, another Barfalo Jill punching bag.

Bro, you better come here with something better than this or else you will be running away with your tail between your legs pretty quick.

And why do I get the feeling that BillsInsider is really BLo in disguise so he can try to start over with a clean slate? What do you guys think?

BillsInsider........nay, Bill'sInsideYou......I think that I am going to call you BabyBLo because I think you are really BLo-boy in disguise.

TotoreMexico
05-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Your whole team is overrated.

Your whole team is a piece of ****

FinFrenzy
06-01-2006, 08:58 AM

That's it?? That's the best you can do?? Please tell us your mentally challenged.......so we don't harrass you. If you were normal and could actually chew and swallow your own food I'm sure you could come up with something better.

fin1
06-05-2006, 02:53 PM

Is it really fun to watch someone else's team in the playoffs?That's great smack not even your own team. Typical tard Jilly logic and loyalty.

fin1
06-05-2006, 02:54 PM
:clap: :rofl3::clap: :rofl3::clap:

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY, another Barfalo Jill punching bag.

Bro, you better come here with something better than this or else you will be running away with your tail between your legs pretty quick.

And why do I get the feeling that BillsInsider is really BLo in disguise so he can try to start over with a clean slate? What do you guys think?

BillsInsider........nay, Bill'sInsideYou......I think that I am going to call you BabyBLo because I think you are really BLo-boy in disguise.

Genius. :lol: :lol:

Kinzua
06-06-2006, 12:28 PM
We always beat them at leasty once a year and their reign is over. The league knows that while as Patriotic as it was for the league to cheat for them because of national tragedies the fans won't tolerate it anymore. They never was really that good and made up calls like the tuck sh** and cheating refs every game and lets not forget allowing a snowplow on a football feild for a game winning FG. Bottom line is we are better than them and they will join you and the Jets in the bottom feeding race pretty soon.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The Patsies have won 3 of the last 5 Super Bowls. How many play off appearances have the Felons made in the last 5 years? As many as the Bills.

When the Felons actually play a game in December or January that actually means something, then you FelonFans can start crowing.

Kinzua
06-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Your whole team is a piece of ****

... and your team has in ordinate number of dopers, wife-beaters, head cases, and felons-in-training ... not to mention a one-legged QB, a mediocre oline, an okay dline, and a suspect secondary. I'm sure the prospect of taking on that just makes BB quiver inside -- in anticipation of putting a hurt on the orange and aqua!

retired opfinistic
06-06-2006, 12:46 PM
... and your team has in ordinate number of dopers, wife-beaters, head cases, and felons-in-training ... not to mention a one-legged QB, a mediocre oline, an okay dline, and a suspect secondary. I'm sure the prospect of taking on that just makes BB quiver inside -- in anticipation of putting a hurt on the orange and aqua!I know something that'll make you quiver inside:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

fin1
06-06-2006, 03:17 PM
... and your team has in ordinate number of dopers, wife-beaters, head cases, and felons-in-training ... not to mention a one-legged QB, a mediocre oline, an okay dline, and a suspect secondary. I'm sure the prospect of taking on that just makes BB quiver inside -- in anticipation of putting a hurt on the orange and aqua!

And your obsessed with them why is that? Is your hubby in the slammer?

FinFrenzy
06-10-2006, 09:23 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol:

The Patsies have won 3 of the last 5 Super Bowls.

Very insightful for a freakin id!ot anything else you would like to add.....it's great watching you type the same thing over and over and over and over again. I'll translate it for you....

Kinsuey really means:

The Bills suck so badly and the Dolphins make my life a living hell I will talk about the patriots...maybe I will appear to have some sort of a brain.

FinFrenzy
06-10-2006, 09:25 AM

And if it didn't make you nervous you wouldn't be typing at finheave. :sidelol: :sidelol:

Poor, poor (big boned) kinsuey..............get a grip. :rolleyes2

buckwilde
06-11-2006, 12:17 AM

Nice post you silly KUNT!!!!! Enjoy another season in the cellar and until you get a LOMBARDI in your trophy case.....keep on suck-n-my-ace stooopid!!!!

RaiderCad
06-11-2006, 08:46 AM
at least i can look back on the terrible era of Norv and Kerry and look back on the BS ref calls and the narrow losses and see that the Raiders own he Bills every time we face

LOL!

RaiderCad
06-11-2006, 08:53 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2005/10/24/SPGVRFD3OT1.DTL

ahhh memories

Kinzua
06-11-2006, 09:57 AM
I know something that'll make you quiver inside:
http://www.explorecrete.com/albums/album19/donkey.jpg

Sorry, but I think TotoreMexico is more familiar with burros than I am! :D Try again.

Kinzua
06-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Very insightful for a freakin id!ot anything else you would like to add.....it's great watching you type the same thing over and over and over and over again. I'll translate it for you....

Kinsuey really means:

The Bills suck so badly and the Dolphins make my life a living hell I will talk about the patriots...maybe I will appear to have some sort of a brain.

What FinFizzle really means is:

Do not remind me that the Paties have won 3 of the last 5 Super Bowls or I'll cry in my beer!!!

Kinzua
06-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Nice post you silly KUNT!!!!! Enjoy another season in the cellar and until you get a LOMBARDI in your trophy case.....keep on suck-n-my-ace stooopid!!!!

Very impressive, Bucky. Too bad that Lombardi you're so proud of is older than you are!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

CDNPHIN
06-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Nothing worse than reading smack from buffalo "Home of the empty
trophy case". Can't wait 'till week two to listen about ANOTHER
quarterback controversy..."GO SABERS"not! ooooohhh so close.

miaD5499
06-11-2006, 12:14 PM

hahah very funny...okay dline? yea sure that oline contains 2 pro bowl DE...and talk about randy all you want all he does is torch the bills and then flips them off as he is walking un touched intothe endzone....oh yea and daunte one legged, where have you been lately kinzua, hiding in your hole trying to save the embarrasment? Daunte is nearing a full recovery and thats something your poor bills are going to have to deal with for the next decade.......and just for the record can you show me one offseason power ranking that doesnt have the bills 29 or bellow???:sidelol:

muscle979
06-11-2006, 01:48 PM
What FinFizzle really means is:

Do not remind me that the Paties have won 3 of the last 5 Super Bowls or I'll cry in my beer!!!

You're going to use the Patsies now to talk smack since you can't do it with the Jills? That's cute.

buckwilde
06-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Very impressive, Bucky. Too bad that Lombardi you're so proud of is older than you are!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

How old is the one at Jills HQ BEYOTCH??? :eek: