PDA

View Full Version : Antiwar is ProSaddam

Prime Time
03-25-2003, 10:47 PM
If you disagree, then what do you think we should do? Let Husain keep being a threat to us and our nation? Do you want another 9-11? No...so war must happen, and it has to happen now. Taking action is better than just sitting here and waiting for some thing to happen

Barbarian
03-26-2003, 09:22 AM
Well, first let me say that I am for this conflict and for tking Saddam out, but seriously folks... Iraq had about as much to do with 9-11 as my Aunt Ruth.

We should be there because of what Saddam is doing to his people and the threat that he poses to his neighbors in the region.

But if we are going to make a case about terrorism, then we should be going after Saudi Arabia and Egypt before we even think about Iraq.

Like I said, we should be in Iraq, but folks, lets at least be using the right reasons.

iceblizzard69
03-26-2003, 09:30 AM
I don't think being anti-war is being pro-Saddam. I know a lot of people who are anti-war, but it is more for their hate for Bush and that they don't want this conflict. I don't think they are pro-Saddam...

Peebs
03-26-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
Well, first let me say that I am for this conflict and for tking Saddam out, but seriously folks... Iraq had about as much to do with 9-11 as my Aunt Ruth.

We should be there because of what Saddam is doing to his people and the threat that he poses to his neighbors in the region.

But if we are going to make a case about terrorism, then we should be going after Saudi Arabia and Egypt before we even think about Iraq.

Like I said, we should be in Iraq, but folks, lets at least be using the right reasons.

soooo...it was your Aunt Ruth? ;) Gotta watch old ladies with buns....

Anti-war is NOT pro Saddam and if Dolphin2002 READ any of the threads here he would know that the ones who are against conflict have called him an evil man.
But then again a lot of people just don't read :rolleyes:

WharfRat
03-26-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Peebs
But then again a lot of people just don't read :rolleyes:

Very true....

However...this was just another attempt by D2K2 to get people to respond to one of his threads..... :rolleyes:

Sniper
03-26-2003, 12:26 PM
I guess the Pope is Pro-Saddam then...

and all this time I thought he was objecting for religious reasons...

LeftCoastPhin
03-26-2003, 12:36 PM
Oh great, it's bad enough we have to listen to his drivvle in the Dolphins forum. Now here too? Wonderful.

Barbarian
03-26-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Very true....

However...this was just another attempt by D2K2 to get people to respond to one of his threads..... :rolleyes:

www crap... your right... why do i suddenly feel like a hooked fish.

Well, i guess i got reeled in. :lol:

Penthos
03-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Saying that being anti-war is pro-saddam is like saying that someon who is anti-religion is pro-Pope... ...you see, the pope is all about religion.... and Saddam is ALL about war...