PDA

View Full Version : On with the future.

fish fan 4 life
05-31-2006, 04:44 PM
All these post about ricky williams are makeing me ill.I have to say that im sad to see some of you call yourself Dolphins fans.You can give me a million different reasons why it was ok for ricky to QUIT on OUR team.I dont care.ricky is a loser and i agree with everything Joe Theismann said.I remember comeing to this site and i saw how much everyone was hateing on ricky when he QUIT on us.He comes back and most are ready to lay face down with there butt up in the air for ricky.You call yourself a Dolphins fan?Yeah right.Ronnie Brown is our future and i think we should all get on with the future.If we are going to be a great team in the future its going to be because of Ronnie Brown not ricky williams.You can support ricky all you want but i would never support him.Ronnie Brown is going to be a beast this year and i cant wait to see it.If he runs for 1,500 yards this year ricky will be an after thought for all of you.He already is for me.Go Ronnie Brown.:dolphins:

Alex44
05-31-2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah because Ricky hurt anyone or anything

There is life beyond football, and people make mistakes, it doesnt mean we cant forgive them. I wanted to trade Ricky, but that doesnt mean I wont support him as a person

fish fan 4 life
05-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Yeah because Ricky hurt anyone or anything

There is life beyond football, and people make mistakes, it doesnt mean we cant forgive them. I wanted to trade Ricky, but that doesnt mean I wont support him as a personI wish him the best in Canada.I heard the weed is great there.

miaD5499
05-31-2006, 05:41 PM
just a quick question, if you hate ricky so much why is he on your sig? also i see where you are comming from but you seriously booed ricky last year when he was running for us?

edit- however i think the suspension of ricky could be overall a good thing because it will obviously give ronnie a chance to shine and if ricky comes back next year he will be solid back up for ronnie, but another thing to think about is that ricky never led us to the playoffs, now ronnie has a chance to do that and if he does i think ricky will be forgotten quickly even though i also wish him the best

fish fan 4 life
05-31-2006, 05:44 PM
just a quick question, if you hate ricky so much why is he on your sig? also i see where you are comming from but you seriously booed ricky last year when he was running for us?The sig is a joke like ricky and no i didnt boo ricky.I would cheer for the person i hate the most if he was in a Dolphins uniform.Im a Dolphins fan not a ricky williams fan.I bleed teal and orange.

HybridPHIN 23
05-31-2006, 05:47 PM
All these post about ricky williams are makeing me ill

Don't look for them then. Great Rant.

I bleed teal and orange.

You mean aqua and orange right ?

fish fan 4 life
05-31-2006, 05:50 PM
Don't look for them then. Great Rant.I dont look for them they are every where on this board.ricky this ricky that.Who cares about ricky.Hes gone its time to move on.

tyson22
05-31-2006, 05:53 PM
I dont look for them they are every where.ricky this ricky that.Who cares about ricky.Hes gone its time to move on.

so... move on then, i dont think starting yet another thread is exactly moving on.

fish fan 4 life
05-31-2006, 05:55 PM

so... move on then, i dont think starting yet another thread is exactly moving on.Blah,blah,blah

Tigers2003
05-31-2006, 06:05 PM
Personally I am a big fan of Ricky. I love his running style and the contributions he has made to the team when he has played. From what I have seen of him and heard though like the vast majority I don't know him personally but he comes off as genuinely a good person who happens to have a problem.

The dude has a problem with weed. I can relate to Ricky Williams due to someone I know who is personally close to me. Hey, my cousin and good friend (who coincendentally is named RICKY as well! Seriously not joking) has the same problem. Great guy. Great musician, artist, and darn good remodeler.

Ricky Williams is very good at his trade. And so is my counsin Ricky C. Ricky W. runs over LBs and wears out defensens like no other. Ricky C. can remodel a decaying 30 year old structure turn into a class A home. Both have strenghts and weaknesses. That does not mean they are a bad people. But, that they make bad mistakes.

Unfortunately for Ricky W. his job can be taken from him and he must go outside the country to practice his trade if tested positively. And apparently Ricky W. was taking something else besides weed that got him in trouble. The man needs help and I wish him the best. I would love to see him in aqua and orange and helping this team win the SB this year. But, unfortunately we must wait at least another year to see him contribute.

Hate the rules or not but he as a player in the NFL he must live by them or no longer be part of the system. But, I still respect his ability as a player and believe he did not intentionally let his fellow team mates down.

I understand the notion that to move on and be done with the Ricky posts. This is in fact my last Ricky post for a while or until we see him as a Dolphin again. But just had to get my long winded point off my chest.

So, yes it is time to move on and see Ronnie Brown get his chance to break out completely and become the next great Dolphin. But, hopefully fellow Dolphin fans will appreciate what Ricky accomplished here and that yet next year he can come back and team up with Ronnie to build upon what they were creating at the end of '05 season; a dynamic duo of a backfield.

miaD5499
05-31-2006, 06:10 PM
The sig is a joke like ricky and no i didnt boo ricky.I would cheer for the person i hate the most if he was in a Dolphins uniform.Im a Dolphins fan not a ricky williams fan.I bleed teal and orange.

i see, i completely agree with your statement about being a dolphins fan not a ricky williams fan because in a past thread i used a similar anology in defending vick but thats a whole different subject, nice point though

fish fan 4 life
05-31-2006, 06:39 PM
nice point thoughThanks :D

Simone007
06-01-2006, 06:30 AM
All these post about ricky williams are makeing me ill.I have to say that im sad to see some of you call yourself Dolphins fans.You can give me a million different reasons why it was ok for ricky to QUIT on OUR team.I dont care.ricky is a loser and i agree with everything Joe Theismann said.I remember comeing to this site and i saw how much everyone was hateing on ricky when he QUIT on us.He comes back and most are ready to lay face down with there butt up in the air for ricky.You call yourself a Dolphins fan?Yeah right.Ronnie Brown is our future and i think we should all get on with the future.If we are going to be a great team in the future its going to be because of Ronnie Brown not ricky williams.You can support ricky all you want but i would never support him.Ronnie Brown is going to be a beast this year and i cant wait to see it.If he runs for 1,500 yards this year ricky will be an after thought for all of you.He already is for me.Go Ronnie Brown.:dolphins:

I disagree 100%

STANK-STASH
06-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Yeah... you know what... I guess I would rather have Sammy Morris as the back-up over Ricky Williams. HE MADE OUR TEAM BETTER!!!!! That's why fans support him.:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: