PDA

View Full Version : Help ?

Coots82
06-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Hello my fellow fin heads :)
I recently just got married and we are in the process of changing her name on everything that we own. This is alot more difficult than we expected, but anyway... down to the serious part.

I want to get Dolphins Personal Checks for my personal banking account. They seem pretty hard to find. So if you guys could link me if you've bought them before or help me find them ? I would appreciate it.

And another thing, when we get pictures of our wedding back... you guys would be so proud of me :) "You might be a dolphins fan if - your whole groom's table is done in Dolphins gear and your groom cake is a football in Dolphins colors and Dolphins stuff on it, and your toast at the groom's table is done in Miami Dolphins glasses" Thank You Jesus she loves our fins! I'll upload them soon as I get em' !

Boik14
06-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Dont know where to get the checks but congrats

killakimo
06-01-2006, 02:55 PM
that's awesome...congratulations!!! sorry, can't help you out with the checks.

Coots82
06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the congrats, I think it's going to be harder than not to get these checks. Maybe someone will know !

Coots82
06-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Come on now, someone help me please !

Roman529
06-01-2006, 08:05 PM
I don't think the NFL has authorized checks....I will see if I can find any. I worked for 5 years at a check printing company and I have never seen an NFL check..they do have checks for baseball and hockey I think. There also are companies that will print checks using pics of your kids/dogs etc. I will see if I can find an NFL check printing company......