PDA

View Full Version : Tragic Mix up in car crash

FinFan72
06-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Tragic Mixup (http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=fb986d8c-4f0e-488f-8037-a5a02574925b&t=s3&f=06/64&p=)

icephinfan
06-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Wow, that is sad.

inFINSible
06-01-2006, 05:40 PM
.....or happy.

:) :(

Roman529
06-01-2006, 07:08 PM
They had this story and the picture of both girls in the newspaper here...they do look a lot alike and I am sure it would be very hard to tell which one died after the injuries they sustained. They said 1400 people showed up at the funeral of the girl "who they thought died." These people are probably feeling very happy....but it would be hard to feel happy knowing someone else lost their daughter. :(

Rocky Raccoon
06-01-2006, 07:12 PM
the link doesn't work for me...can someone explain to me waht happened here?

please? :D

Roman529
06-01-2006, 07:21 PM
the link doesn't work for me...can someone explain to me waht happened here?

please? :D

I'll try. Two college girls got in a really bad car crash. Some of their friends came to the scene of the accident and they identified the girl who died incorrectly. The girl who lived was injured pretty badly and her face was really bruised and battered. After a while the family that was taking care of who they thought was their daughter, realized that is was not her. They got dental records taken and the girl in the hospital was not their daughter. So they told the other family that the girl in the hospital was the other families' daughter, and she was alive. I'll try to find a link to the story.

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/06/01/Worldandnation/Familes_deal_with_lif.shtml

Rocky Raccoon
06-01-2006, 07:24 PM
I'll try. Two college girls got in a really bad car crash. Some of their friends came to the scene of the accident and they identified the girl who died incorrectly. The girl who lived was injured pretty badly and her face was really bruised and battered. After a while the family that was taking care of who they thought was their daughter, realized that is was not her. They got dental records taken and the girl in the hospital was not their daughter. So they told the other family that the girl in the hospital was the other families' daughter, and she was alive. I'll try to find a link to the story.

:eek: holy hell that is sad...thanks Roman