PDA

View Full Version : Homestar Runner - FUNNY STUFF

JPhinfan86
06-02-2006, 05:14 AM
I've been visiting a site for a number of years now that has gradually evolved into one of the funniest internet spectacles I have EVER seen. It's like a cartoon strictly run on the internet consisting of many many many 3 minute cartoons that are freakin' hilarious. It may take a while to get used to the characters but after a while it'll become so addictive....I even bought shirt off of the website. :lol: STRONGBAD (BTW, Muck actually had a picture of Strongbad in another thread as I was conjuring up this thread....that's freaky). Anywho check it out and tell me what you think. Go into "StrongBad E-mail" and locate the 'toon known and "Cry" or "Homestar Cry". That one is golden.

WWW.HOMESTARRUNNER.COM

If you've seen this before, post and tell me what your favorite cartoon on this site is. :up: Oh, and Muck, I think you're my telepathic brother now for at least a week. Tell me what my next thought will be....lets test this thing.

HysterikiLL
06-02-2006, 07:52 AM
That scared me. :cry:

Pennington's Rocket Arm
06-02-2006, 08:49 AM
i thought EVERYone knows this site....

CK's avatar is strong bad for those not in the know.

A Wing Pilot
06-02-2006, 09:10 AM
I bought 3 tshirts, a hoodie, the figurines, and some stuff from my wife and Brother in law. ITs a classic clasic web site and great clean comedy. One of the most popular websites in the country!!!!

UltraDol-Fan
06-02-2006, 09:32 AM
I like the Teen Girl Squad, there are some girls at work that act just like that

Motion
06-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Never heard of it, I'll have to check it out.

JPhinfan86
06-03-2006, 03:29 AM
That scared me. :cry:
Me too..... :dance:

King Felix
06-03-2006, 03:31 AM
i hate that site

Muck
06-03-2006, 08:25 AM
I like the Teen Girl Squad, there are some girls at work that act just like that

Doesn't get any better than that. :lol:

So and So!! What's Her Face!! The Ugly One!!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgsmenu.html

byroan
06-03-2006, 09:27 AM
i hate that site

:fire:

How can you hate one of the greatest sites there are?

"Hey strongbad, I brought back your fondue pot".

FinsAreLife
06-03-2006, 09:51 AM
i love that site, known about it for years, the way homestar talks is so freaking hillarious.

If you did not know about this site, you must have some kind of disability :wink:

Mindwarp
06-03-2006, 10:47 AM
The cheat is not deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, The cheat.... is not dead.

The Rev
06-03-2006, 10:50 AM
If you did not know about this site, you must have some kind of disability :wink:
Careful how you say things brother.
:shakeno:

I didn't know about it but now I do. Thanks for the heads up JPhin. :wink:

Prime
06-03-2006, 10:54 AM
That site is awesome. I use to watch them videos a long time ago. I don't know why I ever quit. Thanks for bringing that back man.

Metal Panda
06-03-2006, 11:43 AM
I've always loved Homestarrunner but I haven't been able to go out there for a while. I'm betting once I go back on today I'll be stuck to my cpu for hours.

favorite cartoon, hrm....

TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

AirFishOne
06-03-2006, 01:31 PM
trogdooorrr!!!!

finfan187
06-03-2006, 06:57 PM
I love H*R! I didn't know it was that popular

outtawack311
06-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I been watching this for a long time now, I love the Sbe-mail.

HysterikiLL
06-03-2006, 09:32 PM
I gave this thing a second chance and I'm sorry guys, but I just don't get it :( .. everything just seemed so forced for laughs and I didn't even chuckle.

dQbell
06-03-2006, 09:58 PM
You said you'd bake us a cake..

JPhinfan86
06-04-2006, 01:24 AM
I've always loved Homestarrunner but I haven't been able to go out there for a while. I'm betting once I go back on today I'll be stuck to my cpu for hours.

favorite cartoon, hrm....

TEEN GIRL SQUAD!
Well if you haven't been there for a long time you'll have PLENTY to catch up on. They have added so many new 'toons in recent years.

Homestar-bonics:

English: "Go over there."

Homestar: "Go oba dae-ou" :chuckle:

English: Club

Homestar: Cwub

JPhinfan86
06-04-2006, 01:26 AM
trogdooorrr!!!!
DA BURNINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPhinfan86
06-04-2006, 03:40 AM
BTW, I'm not sure if you guys were aware of this but on most of the StrongBad E-mails, after you finish watching the video the bar will drop asking if you want to return to the main menu. If you leave right away you may have missed some of the funniest stuff on this site.

Example: On the e-mail entitled "Crying" with Lil' Brudder (the one-legged puppy) at the end of the e-mail you can run the cursor over the text until the arrow turns into a hand. When it does, right click and you'll see some funny stuff, this applies to most of them. In the e-mail I was talking about you can click on the words "Lil' Brudder" and an animation will pop up with Lil' Brudder's one leg wobbling then collapsing. There is occasionally more than one in each e-mail, check it out. :up: