PDA

View Full Version : A Few Facts to Ponder

Kinzua
06-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Let's see if I have this right. According "FinHeaven logic", Dave Wannstadt and Rick Spielman are the source of all Miami's problems, and Nick Saban is GOD turned football coach who lead the Fin Faithful to the Promised Land.In 2002, Wannstadt traded away two first rounders to get RB Ricky Williams from New Orleans. In 2002, Miami went 9-7. In 2003, Miami went 10-6. In July, 2004, just before TC starts, Ricky Williams "retired" when it was too late to acquire a real NFL RB. Miami went 4-12. Wannstadt resigned. Miami hired Nick "GOD" Saban who welcomed Ricky back with open arms. While Ricky was serving his suspension for toking, the Dolphins went 2-2. When Ricky returned, the Dolphins went 7-5. Everybody in Finland was spinning Super Bowl dreams until the mean old NFL again suspended Ricky for substance abuse, this time for an entire year. Here are some sobering facts for FinFans:In the 32 games in 2002-2003 that Ricky played, Miami went 19-13 (59.4%).In the 12 games in 2005 that Ricky played, Miami went 7-5 (58.3%).In the 20 games in 2004-2005 that Ricky did NOT play, Miami went 6-14 (30%).Perhaps the question shouldn't be how much will Daunte help the Fins, but rather, how much will Ricky's absence hurt the Fins?

hof13
06-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Let's see if I have this right. According "FinHeaven logic", Dave Wannstadt and Rick Spielman are the source of all Miami's problems, and Nick Saban is GOD turned football coach who lead the Fin Faithful to the Promised Land.

That part is correct.

Dolfan1000
06-03-2006, 02:34 PM
I didnt know there were women in Buffalo.

elite14eva
06-03-2006, 02:34 PM
who r u?

PhinFan0202
06-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Let's see if I have this right. According "FinHeaven logic", Dave Wannstadt and Rick Spielman are the source of all Miami's problems, and Nick Saban is GOD turned football coach who lead the Fin Faithful to the Promised Land.In 2002, Wannstadt traded away two first rounders to get RB Ricky Williams from New Orleans. In 2002, Miami went 9-7. In 2003, Miami went 10-6. In July, 2004, just before TC starts, Ricky Williams "retired" when it was too late to acquire a real NFL RB. Miami went 4-12. Wannstadt resigned. Miami hired Nick "GOD" Saban who welcomed Ricky back with open arms. While Ricky was serving his suspension for toking, the Dolphins went 2-2. When Ricky returned, the Dolphins went 7-5. Everybody in Finland was spinning Super Bowl dreams until the mean old NFL again suspended Ricky for substance abuse, this time for an entire year. Here are some sobering facts for FinFans:In the 32 games in 2002-2003 that Ricky played, Miami went 19-13 (59.4%).In the 12 games in 2005 that Ricky played, Miami went 7-5 (58.3%).In the 20 games in 2004-2005 that Ricky did NOT play, Miami went 6-14 (30%).Perhaps the question shouldn't be how much will Daunte help the Fins, but rather, how much will Ricky's absence hurt the Fins?

Typical Bills fan, nothing more:shakeno:

Dolfandenny
06-03-2006, 02:38 PM
This is a joke right? You are trying to be funny :wink:

miaD5499
06-03-2006, 02:42 PM
and wait who's miamis running back now that didnt have in the 04 season when ricky didnt play? RONNIE BROWN!!! what a lame thread, didnt even mention ronnie brown who is now in his second year with a lot of potential and already being called the best running back in the afc east by numerous different football analysts and websites

LarryFinFan
06-03-2006, 02:49 PM

Different team and different leadership...you can't compare what RW did in 2002-2003 and the general offense to what we have now...You also can't compare the QBs from that period to what we have now. This is one of those situations where stats don't tell the whole story...

HybridPHIN 23
06-03-2006, 02:49 PM
how do you expect us to care enough to read that mumbo jumbo ? Are you comparing this upcoming season to the season when Ricky retired ? We actually have a starting RB regardless of Ricky now, so your point is moot. You can just forget about that 4-12 season now.. alot of things caused that not just Ricky's absence. If your gunna put that much thought into the dolphins.......... try thinking harder.

MonkeyDog
06-03-2006, 02:52 PM
I smell fear

trate121hb
06-03-2006, 02:55 PM

the days of being a proud bills fan are over my friend...u should crawl in a hole and die.....

us finfans have always had a passion for our team.....it has been a long time since we won aything of importance but the tide seems to be changing....ur calculations are extremely taken out of context......the big picture here is that our team has taken shape and the pieces are falling in place...does ricky's absence hurt our team???? absolutely...but unlike in 2003 ricky is not the face of our offense any more....that job belong to ronnie brown....and daunte culpepper and chambers and mcmike and booker......ricky was a luxury to have and it hurts he's not gonna play this year but OUR team will be fine.....

instead of wasting your time with our team u should think about ur qb situation...and wr situation....oh yeah ur o-line and tightend and the defense (the whole defense)

the only player u have thats worth anything is mcgahee and i will always root for that man for overcoming what he went through....but the rest of ur team is in shambles.....

u have plenty of facts to ponder yourself my friend....i'd get started now...u might finish before the season starts

HybridPHIN 23
06-03-2006, 02:56 PM

Sure it's just harder to tell them apart. :wink:

Tbone13tx
06-03-2006, 02:59 PM
If you go back and look at the records and playoffs..you will see that the Miami Dolphins finished worse every single year wanstadt coached us!!!

Tbone13tx
06-03-2006, 03:01 PM
1st yr.. won playoff game
2nd yr.. lost first round
3rd yr..didnt make playoffs
4th yr..i want to forget!!!

elite14eva
06-03-2006, 03:02 PM
the days of being a proud bills fan are over my friend...u should crawl in a hole and die.....

us finfans have always had a passion for our team.....it has been a long time since we won aything of importance but the tide seems to be changing....ur calculations are extremely taken out of context......the big picture here is that our team has taken shape and the pieces are falling in place...does ricky's absence hurt our team???? absolutely...but unlike in 2003 ricky is not the face of our offense any more....that job belong to ronnie brown....and daunte culpepper and chambers and mcmike and booker......ricky was a luxury to have and it hurts he's not gonna play this year but OUR team will be fine.....

instead of wasting your time with our team u should think about ur qb situation...and wr situation....oh yeah ur o-line and tightend and the defense (the whole defense)

the only player u have thats worth anything is mcgahee and i will always root for that man for overcoming what he went through....but the rest of ur team is in shambles.....

u have plenty of facts to ponder yourself my friend....i'd get started now...u might finish before the season startsoh my brotha testify.

Tbone13tx
06-03-2006, 03:04 PM
when wanny left chicago they went..what was it 6-10 or 4-12..the very next season..changed coach and went 12-4 or 13-3 under juaron..how did U. of pitt do last year?

inFINSible
06-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Guys remember, this isn't a smack forum. :)

RenoFinFan
06-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Could it be that Jills fans, I mean Bills fans, are so bored with reading how much their team sucks on their own message boards that they have to go to other teams message boards and try to start crap? I imagine the worst thing about being a Bills fan is not how bad they are right now, but there is no indication they will be any better for YEARS to come.

dodge
06-03-2006, 03:12 PM
hey kinzua i'll concede the 29-10 game but lets talk about the 1970's. you know the entire 1970's. the 10 year span where the fins beat the bills EVERY game. just in case you are too young to remember, here is an appropriate analogy: the bills were a 2 dollar whore and the fins had a fifty dollar bill. we OWNED your arse!!!!

PhinsRock
06-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Poor Bills fan, sad to see someone hurting that bad because their team is such a JOKE, that they have to spend their time on a winning team's forum trying to bring us down to their level. Sad, dude, sad. Get a real team!

On second thought, just start rooting for the Phins, you know you WANT to!

In Saban We Trust!

Winbaby#23
06-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Let's see if I have this right. According "FinHeaven logic", Dave Wannstadt and Rick Spielman are the source of all Miami's problems, and Nick Saban is GOD turned football coach who lead the Fin Faithful to the Promised Land.In 2002, Wannstadt traded away two first rounders to get RB Ricky Williams from New Orleans. In 2002, Miami went 9-7. In 2003, Miami went 10-6. In July, 2004, just before TC starts, Ricky Williams "retired" when it was too late to acquire a real NFL RB. Miami went 4-12. Wannstadt resigned. Miami hired Nick "GOD" Saban who welcomed Ricky back with open arms. While Ricky was serving his suspension for toking, the Dolphins went 2-2. When Ricky returned, the Dolphins went 7-5. Everybody in Finland was spinning Super Bowl dreams until the mean old NFL again suspended Ricky for substance abuse, this time for an entire year. Here are some sobering facts for FinFans:In the 32 games in 2002-2003 that Ricky played, Miami went 19-13 (59.4%).In the 12 games in 2005 that Ricky played, Miami went 7-5 (58.3%).In the 20 games in 2004-2005 that Ricky did NOT play, Miami went 6-14 (30%).Perhaps the question shouldn't be how much will Daunte help the Fins, but rather, how much will Ricky's absence hurt the Fins? Miami has Ronnie Brown now... hes a stud runningback, when we didnt have ricky before that we had nothing at runningback. Thats where are all our losses came when ricky was not here. Now let me ask you a question, how does it feel to love a team that is gonna be a cellar dwellar for years to come?? Are you just posting this because your pissed Miami is on the brink of the promiseland and your team is light years away from it?? I believe thats what it is. Have a nice day!!!

jason8er
06-03-2006, 03:28 PM
We must be bored here too. Wouldn't it have been great to see this thread have 0 replies, and watch it just fall right off the front page?

PJack
06-03-2006, 03:31 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Is that a Bill's fan seriously talking smack??!! Apparently she has not watched a Bill's team lately. I'll buy a Patriots or Steelers fan talking as their teams have walked the walk. But the Bills???? Miami has won 44 games since 2001. The Bills?? 31?? And we did that despite Wanny and Ricky!

endorPHINS72
06-03-2006, 03:37 PM

There are. They just go unnoticed because they are slightly hairier than the Buffalo men, and are often mistaken for them.

TimeGap
06-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Jills fan enough said!!

Vector1Dolphins
06-03-2006, 03:55 PM
:shakeno: Bungalo Bills fan:shakeno:

Go Dolphins

G-Force
06-03-2006, 04:11 PM
:allhail: :ricky: . Let the truth be told Ricky is the savior not Saban.:cooldude:

Rytackle22
06-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Ok I'm not gunna diss the Bills fan (though she deserves to be dissed) but instead I have a few choice words. Ahem...How does an NFL team in this era blow a 21-3 lead in the 4th quarter, I mean honestly.

Kinzua
06-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Ok I'm not gunna diss the Bills fan (though she deserves to be dissed) but instead I have a few choice words. Ahem...How does an NFL team in this era blow a 21-3 lead in the 4th quarter, I mean honestly.

That's easy. They had a lousy coach... one Mike Mularkey who is your Dolphins' new OC. I don't know that he's an upgrade over Linehan, who went on to be a HC I think. Pitt's gone 26-6 and won a Super Bowl in the two years after he left. Enjoy his play-calling. :D

Kinzua
06-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Miami has Ronnie Brown now... hes a stud runningback, when we didnt have ricky before that we had nothing at runningback. Thats where are all our losses came when ricky was not here. Now let me ask you a question, how does it feel to love a team that is gonna be a cellar dwellar for years to come?? Are you just posting this because your pissed Miami is on the brink of the promiseland and your team is light years away from it?? I believe thats what it is. Have a nice day!!!

The problem with your line of thought is that last year, the Dolphins went 9-7 with Ricky and Ronnie. Losing Ricky is a serious loss for your offense, especially if Joey Harrington has to play QB for a while.

buckwilde
06-03-2006, 09:37 PM
That's easy. They had a lousy coach... one Mike Mularkey who is your Dolphins' new OC. I don't know that he's an upgrade over Linehan, who went on to be a HC I think. Pitt's gone 26-6 and won a Super Bowl in the two years after he left. Enjoy his play-calling. :D

Don't forget the Jills defense with more open holes than you after being passed around at a tailgate party!! Remember the Jills getting their aces handed to them in Miami hoebag? Attack the fins anyway you want, bottom line is the Jills still suck!!!:lol:

Mike13
06-03-2006, 11:49 PM

He was also praised for bieng a great OC which is why your ******ed FO guys thought he would be a great HC but unforunately for you he blew big time as a HC. Now he is back at the position he excelled at. I have no idea how may times I had to explain this to you ******ed Bills fans, maybe one day you all will evolve, grow a brain, get laid(hetero sex) get a job, and move out of your trailers the list goes on but I may be asking too much of you 'tards already.

The problem with your line of thought is that last year, the Dolphins went 9-7 with Ricky and Ronnie. Losing Ricky is a serious loss for your offense, especially if Joey Harrington has to play QB for a while

The problem with your line of thought is that you fail to see that Ronnie is a good Running Back, losing Ricky doesn't mean ****. So please stop pretending like you know what you are talking about kinsuchabitch after all you are just an ******ed outsider looking in. Let me ask you something how does it feel to be the ***** of the depths? Do you get the same feeling rooting for the worst franchise in the league?

buckwilde
06-04-2006, 01:55 AM
Lick my ball sack

:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: Lick my starfish you smelly kunt!!!!

dol_fan_81
06-04-2006, 06:50 AM
who r u?

a very ill and unstable person. dont look it in the eyes, pretend its not there and move away slowly. dont make any sudden movements and it might not attack you with its verbal diarrhea.

kinsua - we drafted Ronnie Brown who will have developed into a very good RB this year. it was the bills and jets fans questioning why we drafted ronnie when we were getting ricky back. i guess now you see why

cnc66
06-04-2006, 07:15 AM

Kinzu...do you really think we give a ef what you think about our club? tend to your own house, and Ronnie will give you plenty of reasons to fear him shortly.

retired opfinistic
06-05-2006, 08:50 AM
:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: Lick my leather cheerio you smelly kunt!!!!:D

fin1
06-05-2006, 02:46 PM

It's not a woman, it's Kinzua the flyin ape. It does posses female traits however. For example if the miami dolphins were a man, Kinzua would be the jilted ex-girlfriend that obsesses over everything the man (Dolphins) did. See what I mean? It's easy to be confused by this thing we call Kinzua......BTW it thinks it's funny by placing the jack icon behind it's quote.

buckwilde
06-06-2006, 10:18 PM
:D

:lolcry: :lolcry: She is a salad tosser at the local gas station men's room!!!

buckwilde
06-06-2006, 10:20 PM
And where has that BEEEEYYYATTTCCCHHHHH been?????

Kinzua
06-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Since some of you FelonFans obviously have the attention span of eight-year-olds suffering from ADD and others of you disprove the belief that Mother Nature never made a mistake, I'll remind you of the topic of this thread:

Here are some sobering facts for FinFans:In the 32 games in 2002-2003 that Ricky played, Miami went 19-13 (59.4%).In the 12 games in 2005 that Ricky played, Miami went 7-5 (58.3%).In the 20 games in 2004-2005 that Ricky did NOT play, Miami went 6-14 (30%).Perhaps the question shouldn't be how much will Daunte help the Fins, but rather, how much will Ricky's absence hurt the Fins?

While Ronnie Brown is an upgrade over Sammy Morris and Travis Minor, he ain't Ricky. Not having the 1-2 punch of Ricky and Ronnie is going to seriously impact this team, maybe even sink it.

retired opfinistic
06-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Not having the 1-2 punch of Ricky and Ronnie is going to seriously impact this team, maybe even sink it.Wish in one hand, **** in the other. See which fills up first. Losing Ronnie's back up will hurt us, yes, but sink us? Not a chance. The fins aren't the one trick pony they were under DW.

Now back on topic.
I found some footage of you from the gym.

fin1
06-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Since some of you FelonFans obviously have the attention span of eight-year-olds suffering from ADD and others of you disprove the belief that Mother Nature never made a mistake, I'll remind you of the topic of this thread:

While Ronnie Brown is an upgrade over Sammy Morris and Travis Minor, he ain't Ricky. Not having the 1-2 punch of Ricky and Ronnie is going to seriously impact this team, maybe even sink it.

Despite your obsession we'll be just fine. You on the other hand have no line, no qb, no wr, no coach, no front office and an owner who's selling you to california. Of course you would know about being sold since that's how you met your 400lb husband.

dol_fan_81
06-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Now back on topic.
I found some footage of you from the gym.

:sidelol: she saw the ugly looking thing in the mirror and tried to run away.... on a treadmill! :lol:

Rich L
06-07-2006, 06:52 PM

Kinzua... good post. I think you bring up a good point.

You cant really argue with the stats...

and it is true that RW has cost alot...

but you must admit DC is an upgrade @QB and RW will be back.
Im sure your Bills would like to have them both on their side.:dolphins:

FinFrenzy
06-07-2006, 08:55 PM

Blah Blah Blah you can spin your stats anyway you want basement dweller......

BTW who was the second gunman on the grassy knoll....

PhinSoldia
06-07-2006, 11:16 PM
It's not a woman, it's Kinzua the flyin ape. It does posses female traits however. For example if the miami dolphins were a man, Kinzua would be the jilted ex-girlfriend that obsesses over everything the man (Dolphins) did. See what I mean? It's easy to be confused by this thing we call Kinzua......BTW it thinks it's funny by placing the jack icon behind it's quote.

just a question...did you expect Mcgahee to fail when Henry was taken away from the team?....

retired opfinistic
06-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Lick my ball sackYou are consistent. :lol:

Kinzua
06-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Kinzua... good post. I think you bring up a good point.

You cant really argue with the stats...

and it is true that RW has cost alot...

but you must admit DC is an upgrade @QB and RW will be back.
Im sure your Bills would like to have them both on their side.:dolphins:

Daunte maybe. Ricky, I don't think so. I've said QB Rob Johnson had a million dollar arm and a fifty cent head. Well, I think Ricky has million dollar legs and a two cent head.

Unless Saban takes him back -- is willing to take a chance that he won't screw up yet again -- I think Ricky might be finished in the NFL. No NFL team will trade a used jock-strap for him, and few would be willing to build their offense around him because he's proven so unreliable. He's also getting "old" for a RB. He's got great talent but he's wasted most of it. Instead of eventually getting into the HOF, he'll probably make the "where are they now?" list -- and where he'll be probably won't be pretty since rumor has it that he had to play in the CFL because he doesn't have any money... after getting that $8 or $9 million bonus from the Fins just three years ago or so!

trate121hb
06-08-2006, 09:34 AM
The problem with your line of thought is that last year, the Dolphins went 9-7 with Ricky and Ronnie. Losing Ricky is a serious loss for your offense, especially if Joey Harrington has to play QB for a while.

we went 9-7 with gus frerotte and sage rosenfels....

trate121hb
06-08-2006, 09:37 AM

its not the end of the world.....we will be fine....ronnie brown could be better than ricky...and with the upgrades to our team we will be better then 9-7....

DolphinDevil28
06-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Daunte maybe. Ricky, I don't think so. I've said QB Rob Johnson had a million dollar arm and a fifty cent head. Well, I think Ricky has million dollar legs and a two cent head.

Unless Saban takes him back -- is willing to take a chance that he won't screw up yet again -- I think Ricky might be finished in the NFL. No NFL team will trade a used jock-strap for him, and few would be willing to build their offense around him because he's proven so unreliable. He's also getting "old" for a RB. He's got great talent but he's wasted most of it. Instead of eventually getting into the HOF, he'll probably make the "where are they now?" list -- and where he'll be probably won't be pretty since rumor has it that he had to play in the CFL because he doesn't have any money... after getting that $8 or $9 million bonus from the Fins just three years ago or so!

So, let me get this straight...

Losing Ricky this year is going to "sink" the Dolphins, but you wouldn't take him on the Bills.

:lol:

Aaahhhhh...Bills fans. The never ending well of entertainment.

finfan32
06-09-2006, 08:22 PM
So, let me get this straight...

Losing Ricky this year is going to "sink" the Dolphins, but you wouldn't take him on the Bills.

Aaahhhhh...Bills fans. The never ending well of entertainment.

owned

buckwilde
06-09-2006, 10:11 PM
[quote=Kinzua]Since some of you FelonFans obviously have the attention span of eight-year-olds suffering from ADD and others of you disprove the belief that Mother Nature never made a mistake, I'll remind you of the topic of this thread:

The Jills suck and you are an inbred stank ace smelly Jills fan that needs to stop getting nutrition from your very own soiled TAMPAX!!!!

EBMisfit
06-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Perhaps the question shouldn't be how much will Daunte help the Fins, but rather, how much will Ricky's absence hurt the Fins?News flash for Kidszoo: Saban drafted Ronnie Brown in the first round last year just in case RW got suspended again. End of thread.

EBMisfit
06-16-2006, 10:44 PM
We must be bored here too. Wouldn't it have been great to see this thread have 0 replies, and watch it just fall right off the front page?You mean, miss a chance to show Kidszoo up for the ignorant Jills fan she/he/it is? Where's the fun in that?

fin1
06-20-2006, 10:50 AM
You mean, miss a chance to show Kidszoo up for the ignorant Jills fan she/he/it is? Where's the fun in that?

Yeah I mean a Jill is kinda like a punching bag. When you walk by in the gym you cant help yourself you just have walk over and give it a couple of shots.

cnc66
06-20-2006, 11:01 AM
News flash for Kidszoo: Saban drafted Ronnie Brown in the first round last year just in case RW got suspended again. End of thread.

news flash...we drafted Ronnie in the first round before we knew pothead would be back.

retired opfinistic
06-20-2006, 11:35 AM
news flash...we drafted Ronnie in the first round before we knew pothead would be back.:goof:

EBMisfit
06-20-2006, 03:09 PM
news flash...we drafted Ronnie in the first round before we knew pothead would be back.So maybe I got the timeline a little confused, gimme a break. I was under the impression, though, that talks of RW coming back began before the draft. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and a thousand pardons.

Kinzua
06-20-2006, 06:01 PM
So maybe I got the timeline a little confused, gimme a break. I was under the impression, though, that talks of RW coming back began before the draft. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and a thousand pardons.

newsflash ... whatever. It's another example of how much Ricky has cost the Fins. Most teams, with a runner like Ricky on the roster, don't have to worry about drafting another RB on the 1st day of the draft, especially when they have the #2 pick. They can pick a QB or WR or LB or trade down and get a lineman or a DB.

TotoreMexico
06-20-2006, 06:06 PM
newsflash ... whatever. It's another example of how much Ricky has cost the Fins. Most teams, with a runner like Ricky on the roster, don't have to worry about drafting another RB on the 1st day of the draft, especially when they have the #2 pick. They can pick a QB or WR or LB or trade down and get a lineman or a DB.

Ronnie is a great value at #2, but Whitner at #8 c'mon:rolleyes: talk about reaches

Kinzua
06-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Ronnie is a great value at #2, but Whitner at #8 c'mon:rolleyes: talk about reaches

Says who? Some draftnik who looks at stats, reads the combine results, and then interviews a few former coaches or other media types and comes up with a "column" or "op-ed" piece? If these guys had real prescience about who's going to be good and who's going to bust, they'd be making real $$ working for NFL teams. Instead, I bet they don't make as much as some of the full time scouts unless they've made their names in the media some other way.

Does it make sense to draft another first round QB if you already have one on the team who's not proven one way or the other? Does it make sense to draft another first round RB when you have a top notch one -- unless you can't depend on said top notch one? The Bills didn't need Leinart (besides, his arm isn't strong enough for regular play in RWS). If Ricky was reliable, the the Fins don't need Ronnie. No offense, but the Fins had other holes they could have used that #2 on -- or traded down perhaps.

The Bills needed defensive help because it was their defense that stunk last year, particularly Lawyer Milloy at safety. The defensive tackles stunk, too; they couldn't stop the run. They got the best safety and the third best defensive tackle in the draft (2nd best DT well suited for their D scheme - Ngata isn't a good fit for the Tampa 2 defense). If these guys work out as you'd expect 1st rounders to work out, then the Bills have hit the jackpot. If one of them works out, it'll still be a good 1st round.

like2god
06-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Does it make sense to draft another first round QB if you already have one on the team who's not proven one way or the other?

I don't know about you, but the rest of the NFL and the free world have already made up our minds on JP Lousyman.

http://files.tagworld.com/d81de01e93b79c1441119edbaaf22028fde6.jpeg

TotoreMexico
06-20-2006, 07:03 PM
I don't know about you, but the rest of the NFL and the free world have already made up our minds on JP Lousyman.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
06-20-2006, 07:18 PM

EBMisfit
06-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Says who? Some draftnik who looks at stats, reads the combine results, and then interviews a few former coaches or other media types and comes up with a "column" or "op-ed" piece?I'd still take their opinion over yours.

If these guys had real prescience about who's going to be good and who's going to bustAnd you do?

Does it make sense to draft another first round QB if you already have one on the team who's not proven one way or the other? Does it make sense to draft another first round RB when you have a top notch one?That depends on one's draft philosophy. Plus, there's no guarantee that RW would return as a top-notch RB after a one-year layoff.

No offense, but the Fins had other holes they could have used that #2 on -- or traded down perhaps.And the Jills could have traded down from #8. And possibly used the picks they traded to move up to get another first rounder to fill two holes. And no offense, but the Jills had other holes.

They got the best safety and the third best defensive tackle in the draft (2nd best DT well suited for their D scheme - Ngata isn't a good fit for the Tampa 2 defense).
According to who? Huff was the consensus pick as best safety. After that, there was no clear second. Whitner seems to have gotten the call mainly because the Jills seem to favor OSU DBs.

If these guys work out as you'd expect 1st rounders to work outLike Losman did?

If one of them works out, it'll still be a good 1st round.So now you've gone from "the Jills had two big holes on defense that required two first round reaches to fill" to "the Jills need only one of their first round reaches to work out to have had a good first round"? And if only one of them works out, then the Jills will still have at least one big hole in their defense?

buckwilde
06-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Says who? Some draftnik who looks at stats, reads the combine results, and then interviews a few former coaches or other media types and comes up with a "column" or "op-ed" piece? If these guys had real prescience about who's going to be good and who's going to bust, they'd be making real $$ working for NFL teams. Instead, I bet they don't make as much as some of the full time scouts unless they've made their names in the media some other way.

Does it make sense to draft another first round QB if you already have one on the team who's not proven one way or the other? Does it make sense to draft another first round RB when you have a top notch one -- unless you can't depend on said top notch one? The Bills didn't need Leinart (besides, his arm isn't strong enough for regular play in RWS). If Ricky was reliable, the the Fins don't need Ronnie. No offense, but the Fins had other holes they could have used that #2 on -- or traded down perhaps.

The Bills needed defensive help because it was their defense that stunk last year, particularly Lawyer Milloy at safety. The defensive tackles stunk, too; they couldn't stop the run. They got the best safety and the third best defensive tackle in the draft (2nd best DT well suited for their D scheme - Ngata isn't a good fit for the Tampa 2 defense). If these guys work out as you'd expect 1st rounders to work out, then the Bills have hit the jackpot. If one of them works out, it'll still be a good 1st round.

Somebody call 911, this beeyatch has overdosed on STUPID PILLS!!!:lol:

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Wow! I'm TRULY impressed! The Pompous Arse and all his homies -- Toto, Icky, Missy, and Bucky -- are all on the same page!!! Too bad it's the wrong one -- like your team!! :sidelol:

cnc66
06-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Wow! I'm TRULY impressed! The Pompous Arse and all his homies -- Toto, Icky, Missy, and Bucky -- are all on the same page!!! Too bad it's the wrong one -- like your team!! :sidelol:

cmon, ya gotta admit this was kinna funny;;

Somebody call 911, this beeyatch has overdosed on STUPID PILLS!!!:lol:

like2god
06-21-2006, 12:19 PM

:shakeno:

I find it ironic that you of all people would come here and point fingers at us for being "on the wrong side". After all, you are Buffalo's most infamous 500 pound carpet muncher. It is sad to see you and your "friends :crazy:" come here and make @sses of yourselves day in and day out. I really feel bad for you. Here is something that might help you diagnose exactly what is wrong with at least one of your personalities. Maybe someday we can have you completely straightened out and as good as new, but don't expect miracles.

What is Histrionic Personality Disorder?

Quick Summary:

People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. Histrionics also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder:

Needs to be the center of attention
Dresses or acts provocatively
Rapidly-shifting and shallow emotions
Exaggerates friendships
Overly-dramatic, occassionally theatrical speech
easily influenced; highly suggestible
Includes issues of promiscuity
gender confusion
substance abuse

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 01:20 PM
:shakeno:

I find it ironic that you of all people would come here and point fingers at us for being "on the wrong side". After all, you are Buffalo's most infamous 500 pound carpet muncher. It is sad to see you and your "friends :crazy:" come here and make @sses of yourselves day in and day out. I really feel bad for you. Here is something that might help you diagnose exactly what is wrong with at least one of your personalities. Maybe someday we can have you completely straightened out and as good as new, but don't expect miracles.

Now that's funny, coming from a denzien of Finheaven where anybody who doesn't predict at least an 11-5 season and a Super Bowl appearance in 2006 is considered "the enemy"!!!

I'll explain this for you ssslllooowwwlllyyy so you can get the all the meaning out of it, Pompous Arse. No team with Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson on the roster is going to make the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl. He'll get one or more of them killed when he air-blocks some dlineman, so you better pray it's Joey not Daunte.

fin1
06-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Now that's funny, coming from a denzien of Finheaven where anybody who doesn't predict at least an 11-5 season and a Super Bowl appearance in 2006 is considered "the enemy"!!!

I'll explain this for you ssslllooowwwlllyyy so you can get the all the meaning out of it, Pompous Arse. No team with Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson on the roster is going to make the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl. He'll get one or more of them killed when he air-blocks some dlineman, so you better pray it's Joey not Daunte.

splain this to me ape. How is a depth pick going to have soooooooo much influence on the entire team. Is he going to bring that infectious Buttfellow loser mentality to the team? Get a clue dipsh!t.

BTW- I found your picture on the back of the Buffalo Chip Times. The headline read "Kinzua the flyin ape causes quite a stir at the local zoo".

cnc66
06-21-2006, 01:34 PM

yer so efn stoopid I can hardly believe it. AND you keep repeating yourself to make sure we realize it... hahahahaha..idiot.

like2god
06-21-2006, 01:45 PM

Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder:

Needs to be the center of attention
Dresses or acts provocatively
Rapidly-shifting and shallow emotions
Exaggerates friendships
Overly-dramatic, occassionally theatrical speech
easily influenced; highly suggestible
Includes issues of promiscuity
gender confusion
substance abuse
Yup, today you are Histrionic Kinzua. I was a little worried at first that I may have misdiagnosed you, but after reading your response I am convinced that Kinzua Personality #11 is indeed Histrionic Kinzua.

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY :clap: We're making progress.

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 02:09 PM
splain this to me ape. How is a depth pick going to have soooooooo much influence on the entire team. Is he going to bring that infectious Buttfellow loser mentality to the team? Get a clue dipsh!t.

Unlike yourself, I do have a clue because I'm not mesmerized by hype.

The Fins have a problem with their oline. You can pretend it's not there, but it is. They have 1 center listed: Hadnot (who was the starting right guard last year until McKinney was injured). They have McKinney listed as a C/G, and he played center last season, and previously he played center or left guard. James plays left guard. Fat Bennie the Penalty is the only other guard on the roster who is not listed as a rookie, and his natural position is right guard (actually, at the head of the cafeteria line or at the dinner table is his natural position!). McKinney and Hadnot swapped positions, primarily because McKinney wasn't playing well -- he hasn't recovered from his injury or maybe he's out of shape or whatever, but both players are now playing out of position from last year, and it appears that Hadnot is staying at center.

The other three guards on the roster are Emanuel Akah, Joe Berger, and CJ Brooks -- all listed as rookies last year. Berger was a practice squad player, but there's nothing listed for the other two.

Now, maybe Saban and Houck plan on moving one of the tackles over to guard, but it seems to me that Fat Bennie the Penalty will be seeing playing time this season in tangerine and teal -- and if McKinney can't win the starting RG job, then it's either Bennie or one of those rookies from last year who were mostly on the practice squad. :barf:

fin1
06-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Unlike yourself, I do have a clue because I'm not mesmerized by hype.

The Fins have a problem with their oline. You can pretend it's not there, but it is. They have 1 center listed: Hadnot (who was the starting right guard last year until McKinney was injured). They have McKinney listed as a C/G, and he played center last season, and previously he played center or left guard. James plays left guard. Fat Bennie the Penalty is the only other guard on the roster who is not listed as a rookie, and his natural position is right guard (actually, at the head of the cafeteria line or at the dinner table is his natural position!). McKinney and Hadnot swapped positions, primarily because McKinney wasn't playing well -- he hasn't recovered from his injury or maybe he's out of shape or whatever, but both players are now playing out of position from last year, and it appears that Hadnot is staying at center.

The other three guards on the roster are Emanuel Akah, Joe Berger, and CJ Brooks -- all listed as rookies last year. Berger was a practice squad player, but there's nothing listed for the other two.

Now, maybe Saban and Houck plan on moving one of the tackles over to guard, but it seems to me that Fat Bennie the Penalty will be seeing playing time this season in tangerine and teal -- and if McKinney can't win the starting RG job, then it's either Bennie or one of those rookies from last year who were mostly on the practice squad. :barf:

All I can tell you is that we nearly had two 1000 yard rushers last season with this admittedly pathetic oline. I personally don't see any other weakness on our team other than how the secondary will gel. They did a decent enough job protecting our lousy qb's last year. The oline is definately the point of weakness for miami but with Houck, we can mask that defeciency. Your sorry @ss team, on the other hand will come up with nothing more than a POLISHED TURD. You know kinda white and dried up like the kind you find in your drawers on the off chance you change them.

like2god
06-21-2006, 02:26 PM
:barf:

Withdrawls are normal with this kind of treatment Kinzua. Your body needs to rid itself of all of the heroin and McD's that you have been pumping into your system for all these years. It may seem hard now, but in another 3 years you will start to feel like a brand new he/she/it.

Remember KP #11, baby steps. :up:

Kinzua
06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
All I can tell you is that we nearly had two 1000 yard rushers last season with this admittedly pathetic oline. I personally don't see any other weakness on our team other than how the secondary will gel. They did a decent enough job protecting our lousy qb's last year. The oline is definately the point of weakness for miami but with Houck, we can mask that defeciency. Your sorry @ss team, on the other hand will come up with nothing more than a POLISHED TURD. You know kinda white and dried up like the kind you find in your drawers on the off chance you change them.

Duh ... if the oline came back intact from last year -- with people playing the same positions they played last year -- that would be entirely different than shifting people around and then bringing in a new guy at guard who, BTW, not only came from the Bills but was also the Bills' oline's weakest link!!! :sidelol: Even GOD Saban and his high priest Houck can't mask that!

You best run-run-run on offense because you don't want to give opposing QBs too many opportunities to toast your wonderful DBs ... and your aging DL ... and that extra LB your team has been hunting for since free agency began!

retired opfinistic
06-21-2006, 03:05 PM
who, BTW, not only came from the Bills but was also the Bills' oline's weakest link!!!

Now that makes no sense. It's like looking in the toilet to see which turd is stinking up the bathroom. Your Bills (or Bildoes thx cnc66) suck from top to bottom. Instead of bashing your rivals you should be trailer hunting in LA, once the Bildoes end up there it'll be tough to find a double wide. Of course, if you're planning on living out of your Gremlin, you should be okay for awhile.

fin1
06-21-2006, 03:28 PM
Duh ... if the oline came back intact from last year -- with people playing the same positions they played last year -- that would be entirely different than shifting people around and then bringing in a new guy at guard who, BTW, not only came from the Bills but was also the Bills' oline's weakest link!!! :sidelol: Even GOD Saban and his high priest Houck can't mask that!

You best run-run-run on offense because you don't want to give opposing QBs too many opportunities to toast your wonderful DBs ... and your aging DL ... and that extra LB your team has been hunting for since free agency began!

You see the difference between a franchise that has won super bowls and one that has not is the fact that we are constantly upgrading our roster while your geriatric colostomy bags are flushing what remains of your franchise down the toilet. It's too bad really I used to love the rivalry between the two but sadly I must say the highlight of Barfelo will now be whether the trailer parks and used gremlin dealerships can handle the influx of Jilly men in to California.

EBMisfit
06-21-2006, 04:27 PM
The Fins have a problem with their oline.This would be the same OL that led Miami to 1000+ more yards in total offense (or 67 more yards/game) than the Barfalo OL? Furthermore, Miami didn't lose any of its OL in the offseason, so if Anderson, who you claim is the weak link in a weaker Barfalo OL, makes the team, it would only be because he improved greatly.