PDA

View Full Version : What about ghosts?

WeVie
06-03-2006, 10:47 PM
So there is a thread asking about UFOS. Does anyone think that there are ghosts here on earth? Do you think there are haunted houses and things like that. I have never seen anything but I have had people tell me some crazy stories who has no reason what so ever to lie about it. One person was my grandfather. It seems hard to believe but who knows.

Any of you seen a ghost or something really weird?

Nappy Roots
06-03-2006, 10:50 PM
So there is a thread asking about UFOS. Does anyone think that there are ghosts here on earth? Do you think there are haunted houses and things like that. I have never seen anything but I have had people tell me some crazy stories who has no reason what so ever to lie about it. One person was my grandfather. It seems hard to believe but who knows.

ive never had any experiences, but its hard to believe with all the dead people in history, that they are so hard to see and so hard for people have experiences.

im not a non believer either...i just dont know

Slappy8800
06-03-2006, 10:51 PM
ghosts no...spirits yes

Pennington's Rocket Arm
06-03-2006, 10:52 PM
seems like a pretty ridiculous idea to me.

WeVie
06-03-2006, 10:53 PM
ghosts no...spirits yes

What is the differance

Nappy Roots
06-03-2006, 10:57 PM
What is the differance

think the visual part would be the difference....

Mike13
06-03-2006, 11:16 PM
I'll believe if I see one.

John Biello
06-03-2006, 11:18 PM
i believe, i have seen some weird photos first hand, and taken some with friends. rhode island and new england in general were good for that kind of stuff.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
06-03-2006, 11:27 PM
I'll believe if I see one.
i'd say that goes for just about anything.

earl the pearl
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
i don't believe in like a white cloud with a scary face floating around, but i believe some souls don't travel to the next world...they hang around for a while to complete what they need to do to gain closure. sixth sense, anyone?

TJamesW_phinfan
06-03-2006, 11:38 PM

I have never seen a ghost but I have felt a distinct presence that was for lack of better terms pure good. It happened one night after prayer that I ended with ok god I am listening. It has not happened since but I will never forget it. It was the first time in my life that I tried to listen to god on his terms and not mine. Nothing was said there was no voice but a message was delivered clearly. I know that sounds like a bunch of vague goon babble but I can't describe it better than that.

So believing in an after life I have trouble believing ghosts are left behind. But I suppose it may be possible that people or incidents may leave some kind of residual energy behind that is not conscious but can have visual or aural effects. Or maybe there are ghost who knows.

Roman529
06-03-2006, 11:39 PM
"I aint afraid of no ghosts." (Ghostbusters)

Bruzer
06-04-2006, 07:41 AM
I as for ghost depends on how you look at it.

Thier are 2 main types one is cause a risidual haunting or ghost what this is basically much emotion or strong energy is saved in time basically since everyone gives off energy. When the right conditions call the even replays and you see a "ghost" but it is infact nothing but energy that has been saved. This most of the time is the hauntings where people say they can hear a party in a ball room when no one is there also when someone says 1 event keeps playing over and over.

The other is a intelligent this one has no real explination yet but many theories. Its basically a spirit that knows your there and will maybe try contact or haunt you as people say. These are the ones where people feel someone is watching them or things fly off shelves etc.

Also another reason for people feeling watched or seeing things is actual in own home if you house has high emf (electromagnetic field) readings it will cause a normal people to feel watched and see things are not thier.

Will skeptics ever believe no matter how much film, audio or pictures no. Most have to experience something themselves and not watch a film or tape because a skeptic mind is usually so closed it will not open to possibilites. I don't think it is wrong just the way some people like to be.

Now I do believe I have had several experiences in my life I cannot explain and will never be able to since thier is no rational explination at this time for them. Even though I believe I look for a rational reason first.

Many people have recorded seeing someone a friend or loved one that just passed but they still see them alive and well after recorded death. My grandma recently passed and was really close my sister and she said she visted that night. Do I believe her, maybe. Like I said thier are many wierd accounts hard to believe all are fake.

So who knows maybe one day it will all be settled but I dont plan on it.

MARINO1384
06-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Yes. There is tons of evidence of "ghost"/spirits that have not moved on. From expiercences and living in New England I deff. believe.

SCall13
06-04-2006, 11:46 AM
I think there are ghosts.

saves
06-04-2006, 12:19 PM
I would think it would be more likely UFO's exsists than ghosts.

Bruzer
06-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Like i posted before skeptics won't change thier mind till they have a first hand experience. Which is fine but for those who have had experiences its something that hard to forget. Im not saying ghostbuster's kind of ghost but I firmly believe thier is something there that is unexplained.