PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Rob Zombie writing/directing new Halloween movie

Pages : [1] 2 3

SCall13
06-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Pretty interesting if you're a horror fan or fan of the series. Sounds like there will be a new spin on it. I've always liked Halloween, but the last couple have been pretty lame. I'm curious to see what he Zombie can do with it.

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14833

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Yep, just checked the official Halloween site, it is official.I just hope Rob does it right, and follows the story.Should be very interesting to see what level he will take Michael Myers too.There were some rumors that the Halloween 9 story line would be that the people of HADDONFIELD all get together and go after Myers. I just hope Zombie doesn't bring in another rapper to be the Hero of sorts. LL COOL J Halloween H20 and Busta Rhymes Halloween :Ressurection.But, we know his wife Sherri Moon may have a part in it as well.They need to focus on the Laurie Strodes son, who was forgotten in Ressurection.All I can say is Rob make us Halloween fans proud!!!

wazzy
06-04-2006, 05:38 PM
I think the kid needs to come back and fight his uncle(Myers). Sort of like the final family showdown and Myers needs to be more grusome, scarier and on more of a mean streak!

Metal Panda
06-04-2006, 05:49 PM
dear god WHY? the only good Halloween movies (excluding 3, which I have never seen), were Halloween, Halloween 2, and Halloween: H20. Actually I take that back--I don't know that they were "good movies", they're the only ones I enjoyed.

Halloween 4-6 was abysmal, and Halloween: Resurrection might just have been the worst movie I've ever seen.

SCall13
06-04-2006, 05:55 PM
I think the kid needs to come back and fight his uncle(Myers). Sort of like the final family showdown and Myers needs to be more grusome, scarier and on more of a mean streak!

I liked Michael when he was more "mysterious." I liked him when he was in the shadows and you only saw brief flashes of him. That was back when he was the "shape." He was always a silhouette or subtly standing in a quick shot at a great camera angle. That helped build the fear of him that made the films so effectively scary and intense. The last couple of Halloween movies have somewhat gotten away from that. I think it would be great for them to get back to that same scare tactic. Intensity and the unknown are what build fear. I'm looking forward to seeing what they can come up with.

SCall13
06-04-2006, 05:58 PM
dear god WHY? the only good Halloween movies (excluding 3, which I have never seen), were Halloween, Halloween 2, and Halloween: H20. Actually I take that back--I don't know that they were "good movies", they're the only ones I enjoyed.

Halloween 4-6 was abysmal, and Halloween: Resurrection might just have been the worst movie I've ever seen.

I kind of liked Halloween 4 if for no other reasons than it brought Michael back and had some pretty intense moments in it. I'm a big fan of it, so I'm going to be cautiously optimistic that Zombie can bring something fresh, yet classic back to the movie.

**Resurrection was awful

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 06:02 PM
I kind of liked Halloween 4 if for no other reasons than it brought Michael back and had some pretty intense moments in it. I'm a big fan of it, so I'm going to be cautiously optimistic that Zombie can bring something fresh, yet classic back to the movie.

**Resurrection was awful

The concept was right, the script was wrong. What happenend was they went to Hollywood on it. The Akkads now want to go back to the old style.
Rob and Akkad will both be on this together, so hopefully they do this one right.

SCall13
06-04-2006, 06:04 PM
The concept was right, the script was wrong. What happenend was they went to Hollywood on it. The Akkads now want to go back to the old style.
Rob and Akkad will both be on this together, so hopefully they do this one right.

I did like the concept. The opportunity was there to make a pretty scary movie because of the odd angles, the darkness and the point of view. You're right, they went too Hollywood with it.

Metal Panda
06-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Franchises like Halloween shouldn't go on this long. 2 or 3 movies tops.

But they're not concerned about the artistic merits, they're concerned about the dollar. And figures like Michael Myers will always draw, just for the curiosity factor alone.

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 06:09 PM
I did like the concept. The opportunity was there to make a pretty scary movie because of the odd angles, the darkness and the point of view. You're right, they went too Hollywood with it.

One of the rumors was to have the people of Haddonfield get together and go after the SHAPE.This would be a great concept, what they need to do is write a script and have Dr.Loomis's grandson who is a doctor as well, go after Myers and avenge his grandfather while helping the remaining strode family.

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 06:12 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/PF_973789-1.jpg

SCall13
06-04-2006, 06:15 PM
One of the rumors was to have the people of Haddonfield get together and go after the SHAPE.This would be a great concept, what they need to do is write a script and have Dr.Loomis's grandson who is a doctor as well, go after Myers and avenge his grandfather while helping the remaining strode family.

That sounds like a great idea. Michael picking off the towns-people one by one while they are hunting for him- leading up to a showdown with Loomis' grandson. Sounds like a good idea to me.

SCall13
06-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Me and my friend Michael

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/03/seanmyers-1.jpgG]

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Me and my friend Michael

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/SCall13/seanmyers.jpgG]

Nice pic!!!:D

HysterikiLL
06-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Halloween is arguably the greatest slasher flick of all time. It makes me sick to see all these forceful remakes being made. Halloween was made on like a 20, 000 dollar budget and the reason why horror movies today are nothing they used to be is because horror succeeded by getting into our minds, not our pockets. This is just another case of unrepentant money squandering from blockbuster bigrigs who want to drive a once dignity ridden franchise in to the ground bean of polystyrene greenback filmic society.

SCall13
06-04-2006, 06:57 PM
Halloween is arguably the greatest slasher flick of all time. It makes me sick to see all these forceful remakes being made. Halloween was made on like a 20, 000 dollar budget and the reason why horror movies today are nothing they used to be is because horror succeeded by getting into our minds, not our pockets. This is just another case of unrepentant money squandering from blockbuster bigrigs who want to drive a once dignity ridden franchise in to the ground bean of polystyrene greenback filmic society.

So, are you saying you don't like the idea of another Halloween movie?? :lol:

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Here is a teaser for you guys, remember it's just a teaser:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=01BH0u5kqBo&search=halloween%209%20teaser

SCall13
06-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Michael Myers daily life. I laughed out loud.

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MFCJr9-fEeM&search=michael%20myers

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0K2Y2D-9WPM&search=michael%20myers

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Well at least there talking to Josh Hartnett to come back to do H9, if he will is the big question.

dQbell
06-04-2006, 10:32 PM
It seems all sequels become "contaminated" with nonsense after the second one is made. Friday the 13th was good until part 3 came along. I once heard they would make those up until the 13th part.

I liled Halloween, but lost interest after part 3 with the face eating masks.

3 more days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween...
3 more days till Halloween, Silver Shamrock!

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 10:38 PM
It seems all sequels become "contaminated" with nonsense after the second one is made. Friday the 13th was good until part 3 came along. I once heard they would make those up until the 13th part.

I liled Halloween, but lost interest after part 3 with the face eating masks.

3 more days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween...
3 more days till Halloween, Silver Shamrock!

But remember Halloween 3 had nothing to do with Michael Myers, that was also John Carpenters baby as well.The problem with the new Halloween movies with the exception of H20 is they went Hollywood, they ruined the concept of Ressurection.

Uncle Rico II
06-04-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm a really big fan of the Halloween movies. I have never seen the other Rob Zombie movies but I'm exciting about a change in the series.

FLOUNDER
06-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Why Wont He Just Die? He's Been Shot, Blew Up, Hung, Fell From A Balcony

Die Mike, Im Starting To Hate Your Movies Now!

icephinfan
06-04-2006, 11:01 PM

EVIL NEVER DIES!!!!!! Except in Hollywood, that's why they are bringing in Zombie, he admires John Carpenter and that's why he wants in.

FLOUNDER
06-04-2006, 11:09 PM
My cat was evil. you cant tell me i didnt kill it, ummm... i ment it mysteriously hung its-self from a tree..haha just kidding for all you PETA people:laugh:

Roman529
06-05-2006, 02:58 AM
Jamie Lee Curtis was such a babe back in the first couple Halloweens. I don't think I saw any of the sequels after H3. Rob I am sure will make a good one.

icephinfan
06-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Jamie Lee Curtis was such a babe back in the first couple Halloweens. I don't think I saw any of the sequels after H3. Rob I am sure will make a good one.

Not to mention, he may use his wife Sherri Moon in this movie too.

In_Flames
06-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Not to mention, he may use his wife Sheri Moon in this movie too.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif:yes:

SCall13
06-05-2006, 09:16 PM
She'd make a fine victim for Michael !

icephinfan
06-05-2006, 09:32 PM
She'd make a fine victim for Michael !

Yeah, but I read she maybe used as a distant family member, linked to Myers.

JPhinfan86
06-06-2006, 06:08 AM
Franchises like Halloween shouldn't go on this long. 2 or 3 movies tops.

But they're not concerned about the artistic merits, they're concerned about the dollar. And figures like Michael Myers will always draw, just for the curiosity factor alone.
The ONLY reason they keep doing this crap is so they can use the 'credibility' of a series people like and then put in actors or icons popular in that day. Just look back at the most recent installments. Josh Hartnett....Busta Rhymes (right?). I hope ROB ZOMBIE....DA MAN...brings something to this. If they insist on destroying what was good about the story, I hope Rob brings some sort of damage control.

JPhinfan86
06-06-2006, 06:13 AM

DO NOT forget that Michael was decapitated in H20. :shakeno: He was pinned between a tree and a truck and was pleading for help. The she axed it off...yet he survived. Whatever.

Little known fact: Were you guys aware that the original mask that was used for the first Halloween film was simply a William Shattner costume mask? Star Trek's popularity led to the creation of a Captain Kirk mask which the filmmakers simply spray painted white. If you don't believe me, do a google search or watch the first film and pause it. GUARANTEED TRUE. Oh and you'll also notice that they didn't preserve the original mask for very long. In the later films they used a mock-up that got more and more cheap looking.

icephinfan
06-06-2006, 01:52 PM
DO NOT forget that Michael was decapitated in H20. :shakeno: He was pinned between a tree and a truck and was pleading for help. The she axed it off...yet he survived. Whatever.

Little known fact: Were you guys aware that the original mask that was used for the first Halloween film was simply a William Shattner costume mask? Star Trek's popularity led to the creation of a Captain Kirk mask which the filmmakers simply spray painted white. If you don't believe me, do a google search or watch the first film and pause it. GUARANTEED TRUE. Oh and you'll also notice that they didn't preserve the original mask for very long. In the later films they used a mock-up that got more and more cheap looking.

Actually, in Ressurection they explained that. That wasn't Myers, it was the ambulance driver. Michael crushed his layrnx so he couldn't speak. That's why Laurie was in the mental institution.

And yes, I know all about the Mask, being Shatners. I actually have the authentic mask they used in the original Halloween. There's a professional make-up place down here that makes the costumes for the Horror movies.

SCall13
06-06-2006, 02:31 PM

**Yep, I knew that about the Shattner mask.

SCall13
06-06-2006, 02:32 PM
The ONLY reason they keep doing this crap is so they can use the 'credibility' of a series people like and then put in actors or icons popular in that day. Just look back at the most recent installments. Josh Hartnett....Busta Rhymes (right?). I hope ROB ZOMBIE....DA MAN...brings something to this. If they insist on destroying what was good about the story, I hope Rob brings some sort of damage control.

Hartnett was pretty much an unknown in Halloween H20.

icephinfan
06-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Hartnett was pretty much an unknown in Halloween H20.

Yeah, before Zombie was projected to do H9, they were talking to rapper Ja Rule to come in. Please, let them say no to that. But, i don't think Zombie will go that Hollywood route for H9.

kud
06-06-2006, 03:33 PM
I've personally loved Zombie's first two films. I look forward to seeing what he can do with this.

SCall13
06-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Yeah, before Zombie was projected to do H9, they were talking to rapper Ja Rule to come in. Please, let them say no to that. But, i don't think Zombie will go that Hollywood route for H9.

I hadn't heard about Ja Rule. If Zombie is involved, it's almost a lock that we won't be seeing any rappers, musicians, or any other celebrities of the moment. That's a good thing. I hate when movies are ruined by Hollywood's desire to appeal to a certain audience. It seems Hollywood would understand that a GOOD movie is going to appeal to everyone, not just a certain demographic, style, fad, or whatever. Just make a good movie. That will make the money and make everyone happy.

icephinfan
06-06-2006, 05:20 PM
I hadn't heard about Ja Rule. If Zombie is involved, it's almost a lock that we won't be seeing any rappers, musicians, or any other celebrities of the moment. That's a good thing. I hate when movies are ruined by Hollywood's desire to appeal to a certain audience. It seems Hollywood would understand that a GOOD movie is going to appeal to everyone, not just a certain demographic, style, fad, or whatever. Just make a good movie. That will make the money and make everyone happy.

Zombie said in an interview, that he really likes the Michael Myers character, so we know he will make him the old style killer he is.

Also, did you see the interview with Mustaffa Akadd about how many Halloween movies to make. He said he asked Donald Pleasance how many to make and Donald said stop after 27.:eek: :eek: :eek:

SCall13
06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Zombie said in an interview, that he really likes the Michael Myers character, so we know he will make him the old style killer he is.

Also, did you see the interview with Mustaffa Akadd about how many Halloween movies to make. He said he asked Donald Pleasance how many to make and Donald said stop after 27.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, 27?! LOL...what a body count.:evil:

icephinfan
06-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow, 27?! LOL...what a body count.:evil:

Yeah, they better get going before Michael is chasing them with a walker.

SCall13
06-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah, they better get going before Michael is chasing them with a walker.

You better believe he'd catch them too!! :lol:

wazzy
06-07-2006, 12:10 PM
I think for the most part since Zombie is being brought in on this project there going to leave an open door to contine the series if it makes a lot of money but there going to make the ending look as if he might not be able to come back just in case the movie flops. They will need a good spin on this just like the H:20 one where Myers switched costumes with the Ambulance guy!

Agent51
06-07-2006, 12:25 PM
I really don't think we need a NINTH Halloween. That being said, Rob Zombie should be able to do something good with it, he is a real horror fan (did anyone see his collection in his MTV Cribs? :eek:) and he did a GREAT job with the House of 1,000 Corpses remake and Devil's Rejects was a great movie, so I have faith Zombie will give us something worth watching.

wazzy
06-07-2006, 12:35 PM
I like the teaser for Halloween nine it looks more old school but you never know its just a teaser!

SCall13
06-07-2006, 04:01 PM
I like the teaser for Halloween nine it looks more old school but you never know its just a teaser!

That's a fan made teaser trailer.

icephinfan
06-07-2006, 04:08 PM
That's a fan made teaser trailer.

Yeah, it was from Europe.There were alot more, but i'll put them on later:wink:

SCall13
06-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Jason Vs Michael Fan film. I haven't watched it yet. But it can't be any worse than Jason Vs Freddy...

http://www.michalak.org/fh/fanfilms/FridayThe31st_dloads.html

icephinfan
06-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Jason Vs Michael Fan film. I haven't watched it yet. But it can't be any worse than Jason Vs Freddy...

http://www.michalak.org/fh/fanfilms/FridayThe31st_dloads.html

It won't download for me:tantrum:

SCall13
06-07-2006, 09:13 PM
It won't download for me:tantrum:

Do you have winzip?

icephinfan
06-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Do you have winzip?

NO:(

JPhinfan86
06-08-2006, 12:41 AM
I haven't watched it yet. But it can't be any worse than Jason Vs Freddy...
Not...possible. :shakeno:

icephinfan
06-08-2006, 06:19 PM
This was made by a fan:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

icephinfan
06-12-2006, 02:43 AM
Bump

miami234ever
06-12-2006, 02:46 AM
That teaser pic is pretty cool even if it was just made up.

icephinfan
06-12-2006, 02:51 AM
That teaser pic is pretty cool even if it was just made up.

Did you see the poster above???

miami234ever
06-12-2006, 02:53 AM
Did you see the poster above???

The one with the pieces or one before that?

icephinfan
06-12-2006, 02:55 AM
The one with the pieces or one before that?

This one, oh yeah delete some of your PM's, I need to PM you, okay??

miami234ever
06-12-2006, 02:57 AM

http://img135.echo.cx/img135/5575/halloween9final9xt.jpg

Done.

SCall13
06-13-2006, 09:12 PM

http://img135.echo.cx/img135/5575/halloween9final9xt.jpg

Just posted on Halloween.com about this one.

icephinfan
06-13-2006, 09:16 PM
I know you saw this one!!!!!

icephinfan
06-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Here is the other one too!!!!:D

Uncle Rico II
06-13-2006, 11:10 PM
For us really big fans of Halloween, I'm glad to know it will not be "Halloween 9" but a completely new film, to start a new legacy. That is exactly what the franchise needed years ago. I'm excited about it! Here is a link with info on the movie. Click on the news sction to read what I'm talking about.

http://www.halloweenmovies.com/

icephinfan
06-13-2006, 11:29 PM
For us really big fans of Halloween, I'm glad to know it will not be "Halloween 9" but a completely new film, to start a new legacy. That is exactly what the franchise needed years ago. I'm excited about it! Here is a link with info on the movie. Click on the news sction to read what I'm talking about.

http://www.halloweenmovies.com/

I'm on that site all the time. EXCELLENT!!!!

like2god
06-14-2006, 12:21 AM
I think Rob Zombie will add a new and exciting angle to the Halloween series. The Devils Rejects was a very good "flashback" horror flick. It was twisted and graffic and at the same time had a very campy feeling. I love dark and scary monster movies and the campy ridiculous ones as well. A movie like Organ Grinder, while it was dumb as hell and the audio and video were out of time when I saw it, I would watch it again and again.

I think Zombie will make Mike Myers mysterious again, make him an evil superhero who you want to root for and are afraid of at the same time. There will probably be some elements that will be considered "oldschool" but I honestly feel that it will be a dark movie. And when you look back at the last couple Halloween movies, you have to admit that the franchise couldn't get much worse. I want to see a Michael Myers who plays mind games with his victims and is rarely seen but is always anticipated. And when he is on camera, I would hope he would do more than just stick a knife in his victims torso (remember in the Devils Rejects when the woman is hanging on the motel room door):D. Creative and ironic deaths make horror movies better.

JPhinfan86
06-15-2006, 04:16 AM
Someone posted about this recently. Apparently someone took note of how well Zombie did writing and directing his two films "House of 1,000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects", he's been chosen to write and direct the new Halloween (Michael Myers Saga) installment. A vacancy was created when Akkad (the man behind EVERY SINGLE Halloween to date) was killed recently at his daughter's wedding by a suicide bomber.

The only reason I'm posting about something someone else started a thread for is to note the fact that Zombie himself is making certain that people to understand that his movie WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL. As far as I can tell, it's going to be a remake, possibly of the first ever. Who knows. Here's the snippet from Rob's website.

http://www.robzombie.com/news/default.aspx/nid/8345

playmaker1
06-15-2006, 04:23 AM
sorry, was already started a few days ago
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=144725

icephinfan
06-15-2006, 04:34 AM
I think Rob Zombie will add a new and exciting angle to the Halloween series. The Devils Rejects was a very good "flashback" horror flick. It was twisted and graffic and at the same time had a very campy feeling. I love dark and scary monster movies and the campy ridiculous ones as well. A movie like Organ Grinder, while it was dumb as hell and the audio and video were out of time when I saw it, I would watch it again and again.

I think Zombie will make Mike Myers mysterious again, make him an evil superhero who you want to root for and are afraid of at the same time. There will probably be some elements that will be considered "oldschool" but I honestly feel that it will be a dark movie. And when you look back at the last couple Halloween movies, you have to admit that the franchise couldn't get much worse. I want to see a Michael Myers who plays mind games with his victims and is rarely seen but is always anticipated. And when he is on camera, I would hope he would do more than just stick a knife in his victims torso (remember in the Devils Rejects when the woman is hanging on the motel room door):D. Creative and ironic deaths make horror movies better.

Rob is a big John Carpenter fan, so you know he will do it right. Not kill off Michael Myers.

JPhinfan86
06-15-2006, 05:49 AM
sorry, was already started a few days ago
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=144725
Yea, I posted in it myself. I wanted to put this in the thread but searched and searched but couldn't find it again. Anyway, I figured someone would merge it. Check and mate. :lol:

JPhinfan86
06-15-2006, 05:52 AM
I think Rob Zombie will add a new and exciting angle to the Halloween series. The Devils Rejects was a very good "flashback" horror flick.
Rob says his motivation for setting "The Devil's Rejects" in the time period he did is because cell phones and computers didn't exist in the early 1970's. He says it furthers the sense of seclusion. I think he has a point. You'll also notice from his earlier albums, like "Astro-Creep 2000" and "Super Sexy Swingin' Sounds" back in the White Zombie days that he has a thing for that era. It was very obvious even back then.

playmaker1
06-15-2006, 06:28 AM
Yea, I posted in it myself. I wanted to put this in the thread but searched and searched but couldn't find it again. Anyway, I figured someone would merge it. Check and mate. :lol:

I saw that after it had been merged! I just had remembered it from the other day.... that and Ice was talking about it non stop :lol: :lol:

icephinfan
06-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Rob was very humble in the questions he took from fellow fans. I look forward to seeing this movie.

He said it's not a re-make but will be in his words " a prequel and semi- Remake of the first one, all in one"

Rob also said he will call this movie just Halloween, even though this is #9.

His vision for Michael Myers and what he will focus on will be his character, mood, and terror.

SCall13
06-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Rob was very humble in the questions he took from fellow fans. I look forward to seeing this movie.

He said it's not a re-make but will be in his words " a prequel and semi- Remake of the first one, all in one"

I was watching the "Scariest Ever Movie Scenes" last night and one of the scenes was when Laurie Strode was trying to get back into her house with the door locked and Michael walking from across the road after her. Laurie was pleading for the Tommy to open the door and he opens it just in time. That was one of the biggest tension building scenes I have ever watched. And no matter how many times you watch it, it still gets you. Pretty simple idea, but effectively done.
Rob Zombie was on the show as well and was discussing several different movie scenes and adding his feedback. He is much different and more intelligent than a person might first think based on his appearance. NOT that appearance matters at all, but you know how we, as a society, are.

SCall13
06-24-2006, 10:16 PM

Rob also said he will call this movie just Halloween, even though this is #9.

His vision for michael Myers and what he will focus on will be his character, mood, and terror.

That is a great avatar. I need to get someone to make me one with the earlier jason voorhees in it. (Before he became zombiefied). You know, like the one around Friday 4.

HINT HINT :D

icephinfan
06-24-2006, 10:21 PM
I was watching the "Scariest Ever Movie Scenes" last night and one of the scenes was when Laurie Strode was trying to get back into her house with the door locked and Michael walking from across the road after her. Laurie was pleading for the Tommy to open the door and he opens it just in time. That was one of the biggest tension building scenes I have ever watched. And no matter how many times you watch it, it still gets you. Pretty simple idea, but effectively done.
Rob Zombie was on the show as well and was discussing several different movie scenes and adding his feedback. He is much different and more intelligent than a person might first think based on his appearance. NOT that appearance matters at all, but you know how we, as a society, are.

That scene really showed the terror that night. I like the fact that Michael never runs, he will walk and eventually get you.
I am very happy to see Rob will keep the Character just that, and focus on Michael a little more.

A very good question was asked if Rob will go deep into michaels child hood to see how he became the serial killer he is. That is what we need to see.
The deleted scenes they made for TV, show Michael as a boy in the hospital, but not in the movie. Rob will focus on the character.

icephinfan
06-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Rob asked John Carpenter about doing the next Halloween and Carpenter told him go for it, make it your own. WOW.

SCall13
06-24-2006, 10:56 PM
That scene really showed the terror that night. I like the fact that Michael never runs, he will walk and eventually get you.
I am very happy to see Rob will keep the Character just that, and focus on Michael a little more.

A very good question was asked if Rob will go deep into michaels child hood to see how he became the serial killer he is. That is what we need to see.
The deleted scenes they made for TV, show Michael as a boy in the hospital, but not in the movie. Rob will focus on the character.

Charachter development will make the difference between just another remake and a quality movie. I believe Zombie will do a great job with developing the characters and we'll have a new, yet still dark, view of Myers.

icephinfan
06-25-2006, 03:24 AM
Charachter development will make the difference between just another remake and a quality movie. I believe Zombie will do a great job with developing the characters and we'll have a new, yet still dark, view of Myers.

They made a movie called Halloween "the origin of Michael Myers" made the trailer and all, then they changed it to the curse of Michael Myers. I have the trailer on one of my movies on VHS. It was so tight.

SCall13
06-25-2006, 11:09 AM
They made a movie called Halloween "the origin of Michael Myers" made the trailer and all, then they changed it to the curse of Michael Myers. I have the trailer on one of my movies on VHS. It was so tight.

Isn't that the film that was alternately released but very limted?

Metal Panda
06-25-2006, 12:08 PM
I hope the next Halloween movie comes with a built in mind eraser so I can forget I had to sit through all the Halloween movies since Halloween 2 (except H20).

icephinfan
06-25-2006, 05:21 PM
I hope the next Halloween movie comes with a built in mind eraser so I can forget I had to sit through all the Halloween movies since Halloween 2 (except H20).

I agree in a way, 1 and 2 were really good, 3 had nothing to do with the concept. The problem I have with it, is though they keep the same producers "the Akkads", they use different directors who take the vision and make it their own instead of following John Carpenters original vision.
That's why I was glad to see that Carpenter gave his blessing for Zombie to write and Direct the next Halloween.Rob has said he will keep the same vision going.

4,5,6 were okay but didn't follow the path, just kept adding other family members instead of going after his sister.
H20 was great, Ressurection had good concept but got to Hollywood.

Metal Panda
06-25-2006, 05:27 PM
I was mad because at one point in Resurrection,there were two Michael Myers walking around, and then within 30 seconds I was like "ahh hell, that's just Busta Rhymes in there".

I for a moment thought they were taking it in a really weird direction, like that multiple people were Michael Myers which is why he wasn't "dying" or something.

icephinfan
06-26-2006, 03:33 AM
I was mad because at one point in Resurrection,there were two Michael Myers walking around, and then within 30 seconds I was like "ahh hell, that's just Busta Rhymes in there".

I for a moment thought they were taking it in a really weird direction, like that multiple people were Michael Myers which is why he wasn't "dying" or something.

Yeah, they went to Hollywood with it.I didn't like how they set up the house like he was really chained to a high chair.

SCall13
06-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Yeah, they went to Hollywood with it.I didn't like how they set up the house like he was really chained to a high chair.

THAT was so lame. I couldn't believe they did that.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/11/minimike-1.gif

icephinfan
06-29-2006, 03:05 AM
THAT was so lame. I couldn't believe they did that.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/SCall13/minimike.gif

:lol: Yeah, and made it like he was grilling up Rats.:lol:

icephinfan
06-30-2006, 09:48 PM
One title that is floating around is Halloween 9 Evil never Dies

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Halloween Music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttvykfr_N4U

PAPA ROACH Last Resort, Halloween Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAnixxazgvQ

God Smack- AWAKE, Halloween Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8kPOZVYa_A

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Rob Zombie on Jimmy Kimmel talking about HALLOWEEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RIrSnMROlU&mode=related&search=

SCall13
08-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Awesome videos!!! Thanks for posting. Gets me even more excited about this movie.

SCall13
08-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Halloween Music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttvykfr_N4U

PAPA ROACH Last Resort, Halloween Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAnixxazgvQ

God Smack- AWAKE, Halloween Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8kPOZVYa_A

That music vid is awesome.
The other day I found a link to the guy who has written the Halloween theme for the new one. I mean to post it but forgot all about it. It still has the classic theme, but it's mixed a little differently with some more "modern" music. It sounded awesome. I'll try to find it and post it.

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 08:54 PM
That music vid is awesome.
The other day I found a link to the guy who has written the Halloween theme for the new one. I mean to post it but forgot all about it. It still has the classic theme, but it's mixed a little differently with some more "modern" music. It sounded awesome. I'll try to find it and post it.

I was really hoping Zombie was going to do the music score.Since he did for both his movies.

SCall13
08-01-2006, 09:04 PM
I was really hoping Zombie was going to do the music score.Since he did for both his movies.

Yeah I thought Rob would do it to, but from what I understand, he had his hand it.

Here is the link. The guys name is Tyler Banks. I;m pretty impressed with the sound of it. This is a list of several themes he's done for movies. You'll find h9 in the list. ENJOY:

http://www.tylerbates.com/

icephinfan
08-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah I thought Rob would do it to, but from what I understand, he had his hand it.

Here is the link. The guys name is Tyler Banks. I;m pretty impressed with the sound of it. This is a list of several themes he's done for movies. You'll find h9 in the list. ENJOY:

http://www.tylerbates.com/

WOW, looks like Zombie isn't holding back. I would like to hear Zombie use the original Halloween theme to his own song, that would sound tight.

SCall13
08-02-2006, 09:03 PM
bump

ih8brady
08-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Halloween is IMO one of the great thrillers of all-time, HAlloween 2 was good and the rest of the sequels are so-so but I have a soft spot for them b/c they sparked my interest in horror films. Hope the next one is good. Anybody see that Oliver Stone was once attached to this? That would have been interesting.

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Some news I heard today is that Rob Zombie will use the old school mask from H1.

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 02:25 AM
http://www.ohmb.net/image.php?u=2555&dateline=1152121298

This looks pretty tight. (http://www.ohmb.net/member.php?u=2555)

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Halloween is IMO one of the great thrillers of all-time, HAlloween 2 was good and the rest of the sequels are so-so but I have a soft spot for them b/c they sparked my interest in horror films. Hope the next one is good. Anybody see that Oliver Stone was once attached to this? That would have been interesting.

I haven't heard about Oliver Stone connected to this, but will look into it.

SCall13
08-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Some news I heard today is that Rob Zombie will use the old school mask from H1.

That would be awesome. The original mask was awesome. There is something about it that is just plain eerie. (Maybe it's because the mask was made from William Shatner's face...:lol: )

icephinfan
08-05-2006, 10:35 PM
That would be awesome. The original mask was awesome. There is something about it that is just plain eerie. (Maybe it's because the mask was made from William Shatner's face...:lol: )

:lol:

Yeah, that mask is tight. I have the authentic original Halloween mask. The others just didn't really appeal to me.

Man, last year they were selling a female Michael Myers mask, I asked the guy, what is this all about. he told me it was for the new movie.:shakeno:

Yeah, right what an idiot.

SCall13
08-06-2006, 07:41 AM
:lol:

Yeah, that mask is tight. I have the authentic original Halloween mask. The others just didn't really appeal to me.

Man, last year they were selling a female Michael Myers mask, I asked the guy, what is this all about. he told me it was for the new movie.:shakeno:

Yeah, right what an idiot.

LOL, there were going to have Michael get married to Michelle and go on a killing spree together. How romantic. :lol: Michael and Michelle Myers. Great couple.

RiderOnTheStorm
08-06-2006, 09:24 AM

I would agree with you there but even with Rob Zombie being involved, the Hollywood execs should put this series to bed once and for all.

icephinfan
08-07-2006, 02:53 AM
I would agree with you there but even with Rob Zombie being involved, the Hollywood execs should put this series to bed once and for all.

Probably not, Akkad spoke with Donald Pleasance before he died. He asked Donald how many to make, and Donald said stop at 22. Akkad said Michael was like his son. They probably won't get to 22, but Michael Myers will not die, evil never dies:evil:

icephinfan
08-08-2006, 02:20 PM
The new DVD Halloween 25 years of terror is tight, lots of information.

icephinfan
08-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Another rumor was out that there might be a video game based on the Halloween movie.

GoBills24
08-19-2006, 04:00 AM
Moon, Zombie's wife, will be in the movie.

Sorry if posted.

Look under the news at:

www.bloody-disgusting.com

icephinfan
08-19-2006, 04:05 AM
Although it comes as no surprise, Sheri Moon will have a role in Rob Zombie's Halloween (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/591), which is aiming at a October 19th release. Sheri confirms the rumor during an interview with SheriMoonZombie.net where she tells them, "All I can tell you is I am not playing Laurie Strode!" Sheri starred at Baby in Rob's House of 1000 Corpses and its sequel The Devil's Rejects for Lionsgate. Zombie's vision of this film is an entirely new take on the legend and will satisfy fans of the classic "Halloween" legacy while beginning a new chapter in the Michael Myers saga. "This is a bit of a prequel and a remake, combined," says Zombie.

To me the best part of this article is the release date they are shooting for!!!!!
October 19th, finally!!!!!!

GoBills24
08-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Although it comes as no surprise, Sheri Moon will have a role in Rob Zombie's Halloween (http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/591), which is aiming at a October 19th release. Sheri confirms the rumor during an interview with SheriMoonZombie.net where she tells them, "All I can tell you is I am not playing Laurie Strode!" Sheri starred at Baby in Rob's House of 1000 Corpses and its sequel The Devil's Rejects for Lionsgate. Zombie's vision of this film is an entirely new take on the legend and will satisfy fans of the classic "Halloween" legacy while beginning a new chapter in the Michael Myers saga. "This is a bit of a prequel and a remake, combined," says Zombie.

To me the best part of this article is the release date they are shooting for!!!!!
October 19th, finally!!!!!!

Ice, I didn't really read the other pages of this thread, but what mask are they going to use?

I'd prefer the one they used in Halloween 1.

Uncle Rico II
08-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Ice, I didn't really read the other pages of this thread, but what mask are they going to use?

That was the most creepy. I think the lighting and the shots helped too. Part 2 mask was ok as well. They refer to part 4 as "linebacker" Michael. LOL

Anyways part 1 mask is the best.

icephinfan
08-19-2006, 06:25 PM

Yes, Zombie will use the original mask for H9. He wants to focus on Michael Myers as well as go into the sequel. So, a little of both for H9.

icephinfan
08-19-2006, 06:26 PM
That was the most creepy. I think the lighting and the shots helped too. Part 2 mask was ok as well. They refer to part 4 as "linebacker" Michael. LOL

Anyways part 1 mask is the best.

Good point about the linebacker size, but if you look, that Michael wasn't as tall as the original.:wink:

Uncle Rico II
08-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Good point about the linebacker size, but if you look, that Michael wasn't as tall as the original.:wink:

Yeah Michael Myers was tall and and slim in I & II. I think that is something all the sequels got wrong. And the mask turned goofier and goofier.

Now that I think of it, Rob Zombie is tall and slim...hhhhmmmm

icephinfan
08-20-2006, 01:08 AM
Yeah Michael Myers was tall and and slim in I & II. I think that is something all the sequels got wrong. And the mask turned goofier and goofier.

Now that I think of it, Rob Zombie is tall and slim...hhhhmmmm

Yeah, but you know he will not leave one stone unturned.

GoBills24
08-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Ice, I think you might want to add 365 days to your countdown in the sig.

I'm pretty sure the movie will be released in 2007, not this year.

icephinfan
08-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Ice, I think you might want to add 365 days to your countdown in the sig.

I'm pretty sure the movie will be released in 2007, not this year.

:smackhead

I'll keep hoping.:lol:

icephinfan
08-23-2006, 12:56 AM
Oct.19th 2007 Halloween 9 is released.

Zombie said today Halloween 9 goes into production at the end of August.:D

Uncle Rico II
08-23-2006, 08:51 AM

I noticed he is touring, don't know how much can get done on it.

icephinfan
08-23-2006, 02:09 PM
I noticed he is touring, don't know how much can get done on it.

Well, from what the site said, is that the writing for the movies is done, and the production will start at the end of August, but remember Akkad is also apart of this to, so both of them will be working on it.I'm sure they will both be in contact alot.

SCall13
08-23-2006, 04:47 PM

Good news. No, GREAT news. I'm looking forward to this. I'm sure Rob won't let us down. The only concern is, as bad as I want to see this movie, it seems that less than two months of shooting is not very much time at all. Granted, this isn't going to be a big budget film, but I just don't want them to rush it. I'd rather wait a little longer if it means the film will be better.

GoBills24
08-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Good news. No, GREAT news. I'm looking forward to this. I'm sure Rob won't let us down. The only concern is, as bad as I want to see this movie, it seems that less than two months of shooting is not very much time at all. Granted, this isn't going to be a big budget film, but I just don't want them to rush it. I'd rather wait a little longer if it means the film will be better.

This might be the best Halloween since #1.

Halloween 1 was made on only 30,000 dollars, and all the money in the world couldn't surpass the quality of it.

No need for a big budget on a horror movie, just grisly, suspenseful(sp) violence.

icephinfan
08-24-2006, 03:53 PM
This might be the best Halloween since #1.

Halloween 1 was made on only 30,000 dollars, and all the money in the world couldn't surpass the quality of it.

No need for a big budget on a horror movie, just grisly, suspenseful(sp) violence.

Well, not to mention it was John Carpenter and he used alot of unknowns who turned out to be big stars. I think Donald Pleasance was the one main character that was already established in the movie industry.
It was actually $300,000 dollars.

icephinfan
08-26-2006, 06:56 PM

:yes:

icephinfan
08-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Bump

icephinfan
09-03-2006, 03:44 AM
Production has begun.:D

SCall13
09-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Production has begun.:D

Good deal. Have you heard any news on who will be in it?

I just realized that the movie is out NEXT October. For some reason, when I heard the release was Oct, I was thinking THIS October. LOL. I was like "Man, that's FAST!" :lol:

icephinfan
09-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Good deal. Have you heard any news on who will be in it?

I just realized that the movie is out NEXT October. For some reason, when I heard the release was Oct, I was thinking THIS October. LOL. I was like "Man, that's FAST!" :lol:

Well, so far Michael Myers...:lol: Sheri Moon will have a part. I know they are trying to get someone to play a young Dr. Loomis.

ih8brady
09-03-2006, 03:47 PM
so is this a remake or a prequel? i'm confused. Reminds me of the rumors surrounding Casino Royale.

icephinfan
09-03-2006, 04:10 PM
so is this a remake or a prequel? i'm confused. Reminds me of the rumors surrounding Casino Royale.

What this will be is a remake/Sequel. What Zombie wants to do is focus on Michael Myers, focusing on his childhood, his hatred and his wanting to kill his family, it will also lead into H9 after Ressurection.

icephinfan
09-04-2006, 06:57 PM
Bump

SCall13
09-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Ice, did you see the thread on HalloweenMovies.com about movie taglines? What do you think it should be? I like the classic: "The night he came home"

icephinfan
09-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Ice, did you see the thread on HalloweenMovies.com about movie taglines? What do you think it should be? I like the classic: "The night he came home"

I like that. Or how about "Evil Never Dies"

icephinfan
09-09-2006, 02:53 AM
Hey Halloween fans check this out!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jet_CDtrIZI

icephinfan
09-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Filming in Los Angeles Cali:cooldude:

Blade
09-18-2006, 10:26 AM
cool, the movie sounds like it is on its way... i hope it is as good as the original because nothin can beat the original.

Uncle Rico II
09-18-2006, 06:27 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373883/

Danielle Harris rumored to be Laurie Strode...

SCall13
09-18-2006, 09:53 PM

Interesting. I could see that happening

icephinfan
09-19-2006, 01:43 PM

That would be a mistake, because her role as Michael's Niece was classic an important to the series.

icephinfan
09-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Sweet some updated news. They are going to really feature the MM character, the night he killed his sister and in the hospital.

Sort of a flashback to the beginning as they move ahead with Part 9.

icephinfan
09-29-2006, 02:38 AM
Bump

Blade
09-29-2006, 07:16 AM
any new news on the movie?

Uncle Rico II
10-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Well I posted the IMDB link that had Danielle Harris on it. Her name is now removed, so much for that.

icephinfan
10-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Well I posted the IMDB link that had Danielle Harris on it. Her name is now removed, so much for that.

Yeah, that wasn't going to happen. Alot of rumors right now. Zombie said in an interview that the characters are set and ready to go.

SCall13
10-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Ice have you seen this poster yet? Pretty cool.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/halloweenposter-1.gif

icephinfan
10-02-2006, 07:51 PM

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/SCall13/halloweenposter.gif

Nice, I seen the one were little Michael is standing in front in the clown costume.

That is a sweet poster too.

icephinfan
10-11-2006, 03:34 AM
Oct. 30 and 31st, HALLOWEEN the Original to be re-released in theaters.

Here is the poster:

icephinfan
10-11-2006, 03:38 AM
AMC Monsterfest:
Tuesday, October 31, 24-hour Halloween marathon beginning at 5:45 AM ET & PT/4:45 AM C, starting with the presentation of Backstory: Halloween followed by Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers and Halloween Resurrection.

However no showing of Halloween 6 or Halloween H20

icephinfan
10-11-2006, 03:45 AM
Hey Scall13 check this out.

http://www.ohmb.net/image.php?u=5857&dateline=1159656841

GoBills24
10-11-2006, 05:40 PM

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/SCall13/halloweenposter.gif

That really is an awesome poster...

icephinfan
10-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Here is a video, HALLOWEEN Don't Fear The Reaper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_KxXk4xiJk

SA_BUTTA
10-11-2006, 06:59 PM
http://www.halloweenflash.com/HALLOWEEN9.shtml

I believe this will be the official site.

SCall13
10-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Hey Scall13 check this out.

http://www.ohmb.net/image.php?u=5857&dateline=1159656841

Sweet poster. Did you make this one?

icephinfan
10-12-2006, 04:44 PM

Nah, hey are they going to show the original Halloween in your area????

SCall13
10-12-2006, 09:03 PM

Nah, hey are they going to show the original Halloween in your area????

I haven't heard so far. The only thing I've heard that is being brought into theatres, is (get this) The Nightmare Before Christmas. WTF is THAT! :confused:

icephinfan
10-13-2006, 01:40 AM
[quote=icephinfan]

I haven't heard so far. The only thing I've heard that is being brought into theatres, is (get this) The Nightmare Before Christmas. WTF is THAT! :confused:

Is that the animated one????

icephinfan
10-13-2006, 02:01 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/B00004SPXU01_SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V105721717-1.jpg

SCall13
10-13-2006, 06:05 AM
[quote=SCall13]

Is that the animated one????

Yeah it is. I was just shocked to see that would be re-released in theatres, but haven't heard anything about Halloween.

icephinfan
10-13-2006, 02:12 PM
[quote=icephinfan]

Yeah it is. I was just shocked to see that would be re-released in theatres, but haven't heard anything about Halloween.

I posted the poster for the re-release up top, did you see it???

icephinfan
10-13-2006, 07:24 PM
SCALL13 check this one out:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/imagephpu4229dateline1143447516-1.jpg (http://www.ohmb.net/member.php?u=4229)

icephinfan
10-16-2006, 05:17 PM
[quote=icephinfan]

I saw the commercial it's going to be in 3-D :lol:

SCall13
10-16-2006, 06:14 PM
SCALL13 check this one out:

http://www.ohmb.net/image.php?u=4229&dateline=1143447516 (http://www.ohmb.net/member.php?u=4229)

That's an awesome picture. Classic Michael Myers

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 02:19 AM
That's an awesome picture. Classic Michael Myers

Yeah, I will post more later. Should be some sweet pics for the new Halloween too.

Blade
10-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Sorry i didnt want to read all the 160 replies, so if this is a repost sorry. Does any one know what role Rob's wife, Sheri Moon, is goin to play? Just saw that she is in the movie and i was wonderin what role is goin to have.

Blade
10-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Well I just actually read all the posts, i figured i might as well read all the info posted so i am up to date. LOL.

Blade
10-17-2006, 10:42 AM
I haven't heard about Oliver Stone connected to this, but will look into it.

To answer this question, even though it was asked 2 months ago, Oliver Stone was attached to the project before deciding to make World Trade Center. Dante Tomaselli was also rumored to direct at one time.

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 05:10 PM
To answer this question, even though it was asked 2 months ago, Oliver Stone was attached to the project before deciding to make World Trade Center. Dante Tomaselli was also rumored to direct at one time.

Would rather have Zombie do it.

Even though I like Natural Born Killers.

Blade
10-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Would rather have Zombie do it.

Even though I like Natural Born Killers.

Agreed, but i havent seen NBK.

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Agreed, but i havent seen NBK.

Rent it, if possible the directors cut.

Blade
10-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Rent it, if possible the directors cut.

is that the one with woody harrelson? if it is i seen about 10 mins on it flippin through the channels. but i'll have to go rent it and check it out.

As i was typin that, a saw 3 commerical came on. that movie is goin to awesome.

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 05:24 PM
is that the one with woody harrelson? if it is i seen about 10 mins on it flippin through the channels. but i'll have to go rent it and check it out.

As i was typin that, a saw 3 commerical came on. that movie is goin to awesome.

Yep Woody Harrelson is in it.

Saw3 they had a preview on HBO, man it looks better so far than 1 and 2.

Blade
10-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Yep Woody Harrelson is in it.

Saw3 they had a preview on HBO, man it looks better so far than 1 and 2.

Oh i know, Saw 3 went back to the original style where they have certain traps for certain people instead of havin everyone in the house and hopin they picked the right trap.

I cant wait. Only 10 days.

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Oh i know, Saw 3 went back to the original style where they have certain traps for certain people instead of havin everyone in the house and hopin they picked the right trap.

I cant wait. Only 10 days.

This preview was talking about the Doctor and one of the characters said something about, this one will answer alot of questions.

Blade
10-17-2006, 05:36 PM
This preview was talking about the Doctor and one of the characters said something about, this one will answer alot of questions.

Yea that is the one i saw, i didnt pay attention to what they were sayin. I will have to listen better next time.

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 05:37 PM
Yea that is the one i saw, i didnt pay attention to what they were sayin. I will have to listen better next time.

It seems like this one will get a bit disturbing, which is ok.:lol:

Blade
10-17-2006, 05:59 PM
It seems like this one will get a bit disturbing, which is ok.:lol:

LOL, disturbing is good. :cooldude:

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 06:02 PM
LOL, disturbing is good. :cooldude:

:yes:

Any word on other Horror movies being made???

Did you see the TCM the beginning yet???

Blade
10-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Mmmm not sure about any other horror being made. TCM?

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 06:12 PM
Mmmm not sure about any other horror being made. TCM?

Oh sorry, TCM= Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Blade
10-17-2006, 06:16 PM
That is what i thought it meant. But no i havent seen it yet. But Jordana Brewster is super HOT. :drool: That is how they get people to go see the movie. They just get hot chicks to be in so people wont release that the movie blows, Jessica Biel now Jordana Brewster. But the remake of TCM wasnt that bad but it wasnt the original.

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 06:19 PM
That is what i thought it meant. But no i havent seen it yet. But Jordana Brewster is super HOT. :drool: That is how they get people to go see the movie. They just get hot chicks to be in so people wont release that the movie blows, Jessica Biel now Jordana Brewster. But the remake of TCM wasnt that bad but it wasnt the original.

They are making too many TCM's IMO.

But, yeah the girls are fine as hell.:D

Blade
10-17-2006, 06:30 PM
They are making too many TCM's IMO.

But, yeah the girls are fine as hell.:D

Are they makin any more? i hope not. There are enough of them out. Have u seen Brainscan?

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Are they makin any more? i hope not. There are enough of them out. Have u seen Brainscan?

Brainscan, no I haven't. Sounds familiar though.

Blade
10-17-2006, 06:37 PM
It has edward furlong in it, the kid in T2. it is a good movie. made in the early to mid 90's.

The Plot:
A lonely teenage horror-movie fan discovers a mysterious computer game that uses hypnosis to custom-tailor the game into the most terrifying experience imaginable. When he emerges from the hypnotic trance he is horrified to find evidence that the brutal murder depicted in the game actually happened -- and he's the killer.

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 06:42 PM
It has edward furlong in it, the kid in T2. it is a good movie. made in the early to mid 90's.

The Plot:
A lonely teenage horror-movie fan discovers a mysterious computer game that uses hypnosis to custom-tailor the game into the most terrifying experience imaginable. When he emerges from the hypnotic trance he is horrified to find evidence that the brutal murder depicted in the game actually happened -- and he's the killer.

Sounds good, I will check AMC to see if they will play it for Oct. Monsterfest.

Speaking of Monsterfest it starts on Oct.22-31st.

Last few years it was all month long. Oh well.

Blade
10-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Sounds good, I will check AMC to see if they will play it for Oct. Monsterfest.

Speaking of Monsterfest it starts on Oct.22-31st.

Last few years it was all month long. Oh well.

yea i remember it being longer.

i havent seen it on tv for a while. i bought a copy of it cheap. it was like my favorite movie when it came out, when i was like 11, lol.

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 07:24 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/HalloweenMichaelByBush-1.jpg

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 07:25 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/Halloween4FullFace-1.jpg

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 07:38 PM

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 07:39 PM

icephinfan
10-17-2006, 07:40 PM
SCALL13 will like this one:

SCall13
10-17-2006, 08:14 PM
SCALL13 will like this one:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/2260/oldfiles/h1annie.jpg

http://www.movieflash.de/bilder/specials/scary/h20.jpg

Both are freakin' great stills. The one when she and Michael come face to face for the first time in 20 years is one of my favs. One of the coolest scenes in the entire series, IMO.

Blade
10-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Nice pics. Yea the last pic is sweet.

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 01:05 AM
Both are freakin' great stills. The one when she and Michael come face to face for the first time in 20 years is one of my favs. One of the coolest scenes in the entire series, IMO.

HAHA nice avatar.:wink:

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 01:06 AM
Nice pics. Yea the last pic is sweet.

I'll post more later.

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 01:23 AM
Who saw the movie "AMERICAN HAUNTING"? it's suppose to be based on a true story.

Blade
10-18-2006, 07:22 AM
Who saw the movie "AMERICAN HAUNTING"? it's suppose to be based on a true story.

I havent seen it but i just saw a commerical about it advertising its dvd release. it looks pretty good.

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 03:56 PM
I havent seen it but i just saw a commerical about it advertising its dvd release. it looks pretty good.

HAHA we probably saw the same commercial.

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Here are some more cool Michael Myers Pictures:

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 04:27 PM

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 04:28 PM

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 04:29 PM

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 04:30 PM

icephinfan
10-18-2006, 04:30 PM

Blade
10-18-2006, 10:46 PM
All these pics, it makes me want to watch Halloween again. I might have to watch it again tomarrow when i get off work.

SCall13
10-19-2006, 02:18 AM
What's up Ice? Hope all is well. Awesome pics you're posting. I'd like to blow all those pictures up and use them as wallpaper in my bedroom. LOL.

Blade, how you doing dude?

Blade
10-19-2006, 07:11 AM
What's up Ice? Hope all is well. Awesome pics you're posting. I'd like to blow all those pictures up and use them as wallpaper in my bedroom. LOL.

Blade, how you doing dude?

That would be a sweet bedroom with those pics as your wallpaper.

Nothin much really, just gettin ready for Saw 3 next week, it is goin to awesome. How you goin?

SCall13
10-19-2006, 07:35 AM
That would be a sweet bedroom with those pics as your wallpaper.

Nothin much really, just gettin ready for Saw 3 next week, it is goin to awesome. How you goin?

I'm doing good. Accept that i am in a knee immobilizer and they thing I may have damaged some cartilage/broke something/ or injured a knee ligament. I was at the hospital until almost 2 this morning. The x-rays suck unless you have a broken knee cap or a bone broken somewhere around the knee. I could have save them the trouble and told them my knee CAP was fine. I have to go today and have an MRI on my knee. It sucks because I had just started working to get back into football playing shape to try to play on a semi-pro football team again.

WISH ME LUCK!

icephinfan
10-19-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm doing good. Accept that i am in a knee immobilizer and they thing I may have damaged some cartilage/broke something/ or injured a knee ligament. I was at the hospital until almost 2 this morning. The x-rays suck unless you have a broken knee cap or a bone broken somewhere around the knee. I could have save them the trouble and told them my knee CAP was fine. I have to go today and have an MRI on my knee. It sucks because I had just started working to get back into football playing shape to try to play on a semi-pro football team again.

WISH ME LUCK!

Hey SCALL and BLADE???

How are the fellow Halloween freaks doing??:D Hey Scall sorry to hear about the knee, I hope all goes well. Keep the Ice pack on it.

This Sunday night, Halloween Original version and the DVD version on AMC. Be sure to check it out.

Blade
10-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Hey SCALL and BLADE???

How are the fellow Halloween freaks doing??:D Hey Scall sorry to hear about the knee, I hope all goes well. Keep the Ice pack on it.

This Sunday night, Halloween Original version and the DVD version on AMC. Be sure to check it out.

Whats up guys! Sorry to hear about your knee. My mom had both her knees replaced so i know of the pain that goes with a knee injury. Hopefully it will only be a sprain.

Sweet, ill have to watch Halloween after i get home from the Bengals game.

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 03:23 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/th_297557033_l-1.jpg (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/xxbonexx/297557033_l.jpg)

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 03:27 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/h2_8-1.jpg

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 03:27 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/h2_6-1.jpg

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 03:28 AM

305TillIDie
10-20-2006, 03:57 AM
Michael Meyers and jason..omg :yikes: :lol:

i cant wait for this movie to come out..I ****ing love halloween and friday the 13th :yes:

SCall13
10-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Here is the script for Halloween. I figured you'd like this Ice. (Blade, you will probably like it as well.)

http://www.shiversofhorror.com/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=19

And here are some other scripts from various horrors including several Halloween sequels.

http://www.shiversofhorror.com/forum/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=4&sid=2372122cdf381cfe2585ee9642a91974

Shiversofhorror.com is a cool website for anyone who enjoys the genre.

Blade
10-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Here is the script for Halloween. I figured you'd like this Ice. (Blade, you will probably like it as well.)

And here are some other scripts from various horrors including several Halloween sequels.

http://www.shiversofhorror.com/forum/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=4&sid=2372122cdf381cfe2585ee9642a91974

Nice, bro. Ill have to look at when i leave work, damn internet filters. They ruin my interent viewing.

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 04:40 PM

NICE, too bad it won't let me download. HMMMM

SCall13
10-20-2006, 05:35 PM
NICE, too bad it won't let me download. HMMMM

That sucks. I wonder why....:confused:

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 05:41 PM
That sucks. I wonder why....:confused:

Aww, it's all good. I'll look at it on my buddies computer.

Monsterfest in 3 days...are ya ready????:D

icephinfan
10-20-2006, 07:25 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/imagephpu6169dateline1160272945-1.jpg (http://www.ohmb.net/member.php?u=6169)

Blade
10-20-2006, 10:28 PM
http://www.ohmb.net/image.php?u=6169&dateline=1160272945

Nice, that knife looks sweet.

icephinfan
10-21-2006, 03:08 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/imagephpu38dateline1159239021-1.jpg (http://www.ohmb.net/member.php?u=38)

icephinfan
10-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Last nights DVD enhanced version of halloween was sweet. All the extra scenes were added.

Too many commercials for me. I also thought the info on the bottom could have been more. Example: The patients walking around was not mentioned, who were they??? Could have been extras, crew members, or crew family.

All in all, a nice showing.

Tonight is Halloween 2 and 3.:D

Blade
10-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Last nights DVD enhanced version of halloween was sweet. All the extra scenes were added.

Too many commercials for me. I also thought the info on the bottom could have been more. Example: The patients walking around was not mentioned, who were they??? Could have been extras, crew members, or crew family.

All in all, a nice showing.

Tonight is Halloween 2 and 3.:D
Forgot that is was on. :smackhead:

icephinfan
10-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Forgot that is was on. :smackhead:

If you get a chance to see the DVD version, record it. Alot of extra scenes, that should have actually been in the original movie. Explains alot. But, ofcourse time restraints in movies.

Blade
10-23-2006, 07:33 PM
If you get a chance to see the DVD version, record it. Alot of extra scenes, that should have actually been in the original movie. Explains alot. But, ofcourse time restraints in movies.

When i get a new job, i am goin to buy the Halloween dvds to upgrade from my vhs ones.

icephinfan
10-23-2006, 07:35 PM
When i get a new job, i am goin to buy the Halloween dvds to upgrade from my vhs ones.

Too bad the TV versions aren't on the DVD's, yeah that sucks. They are only TV versions.:shakeno:

The extra scenes were added for TV 2 years after they filmed the movie.

Blade
10-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Too bad the TV versions aren't on the DVD's, yeah that sucks. They are only TV versions.:shakeno:

The extra scenes were added for TV 2 years after they filmed the movie.

Oh no ****, and my vcr cant record. :boohoo:

icephinfan
10-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Oh no ****, and my vcr cant record. :boohoo:

I'll look for the DVD enhanced version on TV and let you know.At least you can see the extra scenes.

GoBills24
10-23-2006, 09:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/PussInBootsIsMyHero/blue.jpg

This picture sums up why I love Halloween so much.

Blade
10-23-2006, 09:37 PM
I'll look for the DVD enhanced version on TV and let you know.At least you can see the extra scenes.

Right on!!!

icephinfan
10-23-2006, 11:42 PM
This picture sums up why I love Halloween so much.

HAHA Sweet avatar.:wink:

icephinfan
10-24-2006, 12:22 AM
Halloween 2 and 3 tonight.:evil:

Uncle Rico II
10-24-2006, 02:41 PM
Halloween 2 and 3 tonight.:evil:

The enhanced versions? I looked last night and they were just normal. AMC right?

icephinfan
10-24-2006, 04:40 PM
The enhanced versions? I looked last night and they were just normal. AMC right?

Only Halloween was the enhanced version. But, luckily they did show Halloween 2 with the extra versions.

Tonight is Halloween 3,4,5.:D

Yes AMC. :wink:

icephinfan
10-24-2006, 06:54 PM
AMC right now is the FLY.

Blade
10-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Child's Play is on at 1:30 am after Halloween 4. That was the first horror movie my parents let me watch (after much convincing of my uncle). It happened that i was only 6 and it gave me nightmares for weeks. I think that is the reason i like horror movie so much, lol.

icephinfan
10-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Child's Play is on at 1:30 am after Halloween 4. That was the first horror movie my parents let me watch (after much convincing of my uncle). It happened that i was only 6 and it gave me nightmares for weeks. I think that is the reason i like horror movie so much, lol.

Child's Play is on now. :D

Or was it that you had a good guy doll in your room??:wink:

SCall13
10-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Gotta love this new sig

finfan01
10-24-2006, 09:16 PM
In one of the Chucky movies...c.ant remember which one...............a kid runs away from his ROTC group and into the park ranger's tent.....and then the ranger says that he has something to cheer him up and pulls Chucky RIGHT IN THE KID'S FACE.....:eek:

GoBills24
10-24-2006, 09:33 PM
In one of the Chucky movies...c.ant remember which one...............a kid runs away from his ROTC group and into the park ranger's tent.....and then the ranger says that he has something to cheer him up and pulls Chucky RIGHT IN THE KID'S FACE.....:eek:

That would be Child's Play 3.

finfan01
10-24-2006, 09:34 PM
creeps me out

icephinfan
10-24-2006, 10:51 PM

Child's Play 3.:evil:

The security guard at the carnival. Little Tyler was the kids name.

icephinfan
10-25-2006, 01:33 AM
8 films to die for. Horrorfest. Will definitely have to check this out.

You guys see the commercial for this??? It will be in November.

Blade
10-25-2006, 01:07 PM
Yea, the fact that i had a good guy doll dont help me gettin over my nightmares, LOL.

icephinfan
10-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Yea, the fact that i had a good guy doll dont help me gettin over my nightmares, LOL.

Shoot him in the heart.:lol:

Blade
10-25-2006, 04:06 PM
My brother and I kicked his *** something fierce after seein that movie. It was awesome.

icephinfan
10-25-2006, 04:11 PM
My brother and I kicked his *** something fierce after seein that movie. It was awesome.

He's still coming for you.

Blade
10-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Ill whip his midget ***!!! He dont scare me now.

icephinfan
10-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Ill whip his midget ***!!! He dont scare me now.

He has a wife and kids.:lol:

Blade
10-25-2006, 04:15 PM
LOL, yea but he kid is so messed up right now. It doesnt know what sex it wants to be.